Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:01 PM

Sportybet Ng Is Scam - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sportybet Ng Is Scam (42322 Views)

1XBET Is Scam / Someone Withdrew All The Money From My Sportybet Account / Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sportybet Ng Is Scam by Jesse24: 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
My team scored at 90+ and after 3 days f they will rectify it, sportybet ng told me it was extra time. Wic league match dey get extra time? cry

1 Like

Re: Sportybet Ng Is Scam by Hopebringer: 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
grin

That is a pure scam

Minutes added after the 90 minute are extra time but from my knowledge goals scored during this time count

So this is a scam

3 Likes

Re: Sportybet Ng Is Scam by iamjames2222: 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
They are just a fraudulent outfit. in football it's not even called EXTRA TIME, rather it's called ADDED TIME. extra time only refers to 30mins of play after a match has ended in a draw.
THIS IS WHY I DON'T PATRONIZE MOST OF THIS NEW BET SITE. I'VE HAD SUCH SIMILAR ISSUE WITH BETWAY WHEN THEY Started NEWLY. I PLAYED A GAME ON YELLOW CARD AND IT WAS WRONGLY RULED LOST. I COMPLAINED TO THEM AND THEY ADMITTED THEIR ERROR AND CHANGED THE STATUS OF THE TICKET.
STICK TO BET9JA OR BETKING. I DONT EVEN TRUST NAIRABET

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sportybet Ng Is Scam by Jesse24: 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
But if dem score goal for 90+ wey go cut yr game, dey will never say it was extra time so u won. Nw wey na to enter dey say its lost. N d annoying tin other bookies will rectify d problem within minutes after ur complain. Dis one I no know watin b Dia issue

6 Likes

Re: Sportybet Ng Is Scam by MrCuteking(m): 11:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
The first reason why I dislike Sportybet is because of their hungry Papilo advert.

“Papilo, of all the sporting companies Na Sportybet you decide to join?
Are you live betting?......
Hmm ah Sportybet.... I don dey win money”

I was like lipsrsealed

Sportybet is not my thing.

1 Like

Re: Sportybet Ng Is Scam by Jesse24: 12:26am On Oct 26, 2018
MrCuteking:
The first reason why I dislike Sportybet is because of their hungry Papilo advert.

“Papilo, of all the sporting companies Na Sportybet you decide to join?
Are you live betting?......
Hmm ah Sportybet.... I don dey win money”

I was like lipsrsealed

Sportybet is not my thing.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sportybet Ng Is Scam by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
Jesse24:
My team scored at 90+ and after 3 days f they will rectify it, sportybet ng told me it was extra time. Wic league match dey get extra time? cry
But guy,cant you see bet won at the upper left hand corner of your betslip?That red box is an error.You have won the betslip.

1 Like

Re: Sportybet Ng Is Scam by Jesse24: 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
cucumbae:
But guy,cant you see bet won at the upper left hand corner of your betslip?That red box is an error.You have won the betslip.

It was a system bet bro
Re: Sportybet Ng Is Scam by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
Jesse24:

It was a system bet bro
I play sportybet in shop.If that green box at the upper left hand corner shows bet won when you type in your betslip codes it means you have won that betslip,otherwise,it is lost.
Re: Sportybet Ng Is Scam by Jesse24: 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
cucumbae:
I play sportybet in shop.If that green box at the upper left hand corner shows bet won when you type in your betslip codes it means you have won that betslip,otherwise,it is lost.

Maybe u don't know about system bet sha
Re: Sportybet Ng Is Scam by Jesse24: 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2018
cucumbae:

Baba it was a system bet oo, even if one of ur selections fail u still get paid, hv u seen were u stake 2000 to win 1700?

Nw d selection dey said failed entered, d ppl wey dey look my post maybe na sportybet agents, una just pick watin una won c. Didn't u c d score of d match dey gave me lost?
Re: Sportybet Ng Is Scam by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 28, 2018
Jesse24:

Baba it was a system bet oo, even if one of ur selections fail u still get paid, hv u seen were u stake 2000 to win 1700?

Nw d selection dey said failed entered, d ppl wey dey look my post maybe na sportybet agents, una just pick watin una won c. Didn't u c d score of d match dey gave me lost?

lol. These one na real fraud . guy. sportybet just scammed you. I will advice u to blow there whistle on social media and also post it on there Facebook page to shame them. Never av I heard these kind of day light cheating. Bros, Goto there Facebook page asap, Tell people to run and tag it as scam. If u want ur money. That's the best thing to catch there attention to do the right thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sportybet Ng Is Scam by Jesse24: 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
slimany:

lol. These one na real fraud . guy. sportybet just scammed you. I will advice u to blow there whistle on social media and also post it on there Facebook page to shame them. Never av I heard these kind of day light cheating. Bros, Goto there Facebook page asap, Tell people to run and tag it as scam. If u want ur money. That's the best thing to catch there attention to do the right thing.

Yes ooo

1 Like

Re: Sportybet Ng Is Scam by islandmoon: 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
contact the national lottery commission, they will block them and pay you
Re: Sportybet Ng Is Scam by king32(m): 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
grin cheesy grin
islandmoon:
contact the national lottery commission, they will block them and pay you
Re: Sportybet Ng Is Scam by adedavids(m): 5:48am On Nov 17, 2018
I was going to deposit 10k to get 10k bonus this morning. Saw their advert with Many Nwankwo. I decided to do some background check on the internet by typing 'Sportsbet scams' and boom, nairaland got me. I've ran for my dear life. what's paining my brain now is my 10mb I used in downloading their mobile application.

1 Like

Re: Sportybet Ng Is Scam by Samakus(m): 11:19am On Nov 17, 2018
Complain to their customer care. I think there's an error somewhere. I use sportybet and they have been good to me. Once I request withdrawal, it's credited to my bank account within 1 minute
Re: Sportybet Ng Is Scam by lukasa: 11:45am On Nov 17, 2018
sportybet is a scam,i registered and transfered 4k into my account hoping to get 100percent bonus,at tge end the bonus did not come up after all the noice about the bonus and instant cashout.
Re: Sportybet Ng Is Scam by Samakus(m): 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2018
lukasa:
sportybet is a scam,i registered and transfered 4k into my account hoping to get 100percent bonus,at tge end the bonus did not come up after all the noice about the bonus and instant cashout.

Have you read the terms and conditions attached to the bonus before depositing?
Re: Sportybet Ng Is Scam by purplerope: 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2018
Hmm, was planning to open an account with them today, tnx for the info
Re: Sportybet Ng Is Scam by lukasa: 9:28am On Nov 18, 2018
why is theirs different from the rest,its just a useless betsite period.Its either you are given bonuses or not,not hiding under one stupid terms and condition to swindle people.
Re: Sportybet Ng Is Scam by Jesse24: 9:39am On Nov 18, 2018
Samakus:
Complain to their customer care. I think there's an error somewhere. I use sportybet and they have been good to me. Once I request withdrawal, it's credited to my bank account within 1 minute

Do u want me to upload more chat wit dem, dis ppl don't reply my messages again
Re: Sportybet Ng Is Scam by Jesse24: 9:42am On Nov 18, 2018
Samakus:

Oya check out for urself

3 Likes

Re: Sportybet Ng Is Scam by Mainz20: 2:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
iamjames2222:
They are just a fraudulent outfit. in football it's not even called EXTRA TIME, rather it's called ADDED TIME. extra time only refers to 30mins of play after a match has ended in a draw.
THIS IS WHY I DON'T PATRONIZE MOST OF THIS NEW BET SITE. I'VE HAD SUCH SIMILAR ISSUE WITH BETWAY WHEN THEY Started NEWLY. I PLAYED A GAME ON YELLOW CARD AND IT WAS WRONGLY RULED LOST. I COMPLAINED TO THEM AND THEY ADMITTED THEIR ERROR AND CHANGED THE STATUS OF THE TICKET.
Flee away from betting,,, go learn work

1 Like

Re: Sportybet Ng Is Scam by Precious101c: 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
Sporty bet are major scammers. After I deposited into my bet account, I was blocked completely from using the site. No matter how I try to enter the website it will always display " No internet connection ".
Run for your life guys
Re: Sportybet Ng Is Scam by Nostradamus: 7:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
Merrybet has tried this poo with me sometimes ago.that was the last time i fund my merrybet account sha.
Re: Sportybet Ng Is Scam by Kenneth10110(m): 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
iamjames2222:

Betking is the best
Re: Sportybet Ng Is Scam by Sundaypaul12345: 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
Its been long i stopped playing bet sef
Re: Sportybet Ng Is Scam by Stripes86: 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2020
So Sportybet has been this thing to me on live betting, I’m always having 1 game cut now I just figured out their trick, they mess with the live games odds and result see attached, notice Aarau and wil match as well as Dortmund matches they altered the odds and end of match boom score changes

Re: Sportybet Ng Is Scam by Wyris(m): 11:57am On Nov 01, 2020
Thanks, guys for this awareness, I wanted to open account with Sportybet and I decided to do a background check and I landed here on Nairaland. I've also done a background check on Accessbet and I find out they are scam too.
Re: Sportybet Ng Is Scam by Remmedy(m): 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
Wyris:
Thanks, guys for this awareness, I wanted to open account with Sportybet and I decided to do a background check and I landed here on Nairaland. I've also done a background check on Accessbet and I find out they are scam too.

Register on 1xbet and enjoy amazing features .... Lose to win option now available... you lose your bet to win .... click on my signature to register

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Madrid's Match Vs Valencia Halted After Vinicius Jnr Racially Abused / Izu Joseph Shot Dead In Bayelsa / Juventus Present Cristiano Ronaldo Iconic 770th Career Goal Jersey (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.