Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

What Is A Presidential Yacht? Thecable Takes You Into The World Of The Big Toy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is A Presidential Yacht? Thecable Takes You Into The World Of The Big Toy (43132 Views)

Tinubu Speaks On Request For Presidential Yacht Worth N5 Billion / What Is A Presidential Yacht? Countries With Presidential Yachts / FG Budgets ₦5bn For Presidential Yacht (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is A Presidential Yacht? Thecable Takes You Into The World Of The Big Toy by asanausana91: 7:08am On Nov 07, 2023
Dittodat:

Dumbest idiotic fool.
So Tinubu that was sworn in on May 29th is also the one that ordered for a yatch that was delivered in June? Ordered and delivered in 30 days or less?
Your level of stupidity must be inherited. angry
I don't know how idiots like you think.
Tinubu prepared the supplementary budget, Tinubu called it presidential yacht in his budget.
When we checked Buhari budget there is nothing like presidential yacht, but when we checked tinubu supplementary budget there is a presidential yacht.
Onanuga said it is a naval boat but in his budget he wrote presidential yacht. I think even a jss 1 student know the difference between a boat and a yacht.
Re: What Is A Presidential Yacht? Thecable Takes You Into The World Of The Big Toy by Thinktwicemybro: 7:35am On Nov 07, 2023
benuejosh:
Most Labour Party supporters and a few Nigerians felt it was Tinubu's personal yatch for relaxing with friends and other government appointees.

In Nigeria propaganda spreads faster. Just a few sit down to ask themselves questions before jumping into conclusion. Even with the educated ones.
Have you seen a yacht move? It's so slow like a snail. How do you use such a slow vehicle for battle on the sea? Also it has to battle equipment. You can choose to be blind or s*upid because of politics but know that we all are in this failed country together,, the market you buy food is where I also buy.
Re: What Is A Presidential Yacht? Thecable Takes You Into The World Of The Big Toy by Exceed15: 9:25am On Nov 07, 2023
Kukutente23:
But Bayo Onanuga said it's an operational boat for high tech naval operations and training while naptu2 claimed in his thread that not all yachts are luxurious
APC hacks and lies sha

Don't mind the fool bayo onanuga
Re: What Is A Presidential Yacht? Thecable Takes You Into The World Of The Big Toy by shonepa(m): 9:56am On Nov 07, 2023
I no surprise for Ur comment. No time to argue with dull people like u.

blueAgent:

Mumu.
Is like narialand should start translating all there posts to youruba or pidgin, becos it's obvious English is too complex for you, to comprehend.
Re: What Is A Presidential Yacht? Thecable Takes You Into The World Of The Big Toy by shonepa(m): 10:00am On Nov 07, 2023
As u seff call am suplementarry budget. I Neva mentioned that.

luizpippo:

The supplementary budget was drawn by who?

🤣🤣🤣
Re: What Is A Presidential Yacht? Thecable Takes You Into The World Of The Big Toy by masseratti: 10:48am On Nov 07, 2023
12inchess:

Then he should sell it. He can't keep it an then come around and say he is not involved. Besides both Buhari and Tinubu are from the same party. That 5 billion naira can do alot for many suffering Nigerians.
since dem never pay, and the man talk say him no need am.. Make dem return am nau.. Abi na by force to have a yatcg for the head of state to do sight seeing?
Re: What Is A Presidential Yacht? Thecable Takes You Into The World Of The Big Toy by IbileIfe: 10:49am On Nov 07, 2023
Splashme:
Words on the street have it that Seyi Tinubu insisted on it ... probably to camp imported Brazilian damsels
Fake news

Tinubu is not ready to commit suicide.
Re: What Is A Presidential Yacht? Thecable Takes You Into The World Of The Big Toy by stanluiz(m): 11:07am On Nov 07, 2023
CSTRR:
A Navy that is asking for a yatch instead of a submarine.

Is that one a Navy?

No Wonder, an American submarine spent nearly a month on the coast of Nigeria and nobody knew until they left.
Chaii!!

cheesy grin cheesy Nigeria no be am at all!!
Re: What Is A Presidential Yacht? Thecable Takes You Into The World Of The Big Toy by stanluiz(m): 11:15am On Nov 07, 2023
CSTRR:
The only thing that have been saving us is that we don't have strong enemies.

No wonder our politicians shy away from taking string geopolitical stance like south Africa or Egypt.

Where is the military to back it?

Is it the yatch ordering, pepper soup guzzling Nigerian general that would go face to face with a mistral class submarine from France?
That's the reason Nigeria is so weak internationally.

Giant of Africa with nothing to show for it.

I love your question. Where is the Military to back it up ?

Nigeria still have have internal enemies. The military is still finding it difficult to defeat UGM, Boko Haram, Bandit, Militancy, Oil theft etc

All these vices are still a threat to our development and progress as a nation.
Re: What Is A Presidential Yacht? Thecable Takes You Into The World Of The Big Toy by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:47am On Nov 07, 2023
this is just the propaganda of bad losers,there is no presidential yatch anywhere angry
Re: What Is A Presidential Yacht? Thecable Takes You Into The World Of The Big Toy by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:49am On Nov 07, 2023
this is just the propaganda of bad losers,there is no presidential yatch anywhere angrybad election losers will always give una someone to rant on
Re: What Is A Presidential Yacht? Thecable Takes You Into The World Of The Big Toy by Dittodat: 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2023
asanausana91:
I don't know how idiots like you think.
Tinubu prepared the supplementary budget, Tinubu called it presidential yacht in his budget.
When we checked Buhari budget there is nothing like presidential yacht, but when we checked tinubu supplementary budget there is a presidential yacht.
Onanuga said it is a naval boat but in his budget he wrote presidential yacht. I think even a jss 1 student know the difference between a boat and a yacht.

Ode mumu imb@cile monkey.
Tinubu was sworn in on May 29th 2023. The so called yatch was delivered in June, in less than 30 days in office.
Supplementary budget doesn't mean that everything in the budget is from the executive.
Anywhere in the world, the legislative, executive and judiciary will try to puch their own budget needs into any budget.
Some.of you dumbest retards that have zero clue as to how govt and businesses works should STFU when people are talking.
Simply because it's in this budget doesn't mean that Tinubu is aware of it or put it into the budget. Budgeting is a system of give and take. The legislative arm os govt will add their own and if the executive says no, then they can also refuse to pass the budget, that's also the way it is even here in the US.
Olodo , mumu blind brainwashed low IQ cretin.
Re: What Is A Presidential Yacht? Thecable Takes You Into The World Of The Big Toy by Dittodat: 1:00pm On Nov 07, 2023
luizpippo:

You are an irredeemable clown.

The supplementary budget demanding 5b for the yatch was his own first ever, the navy submitted it to the executive, who compiled all and sent to the national assembly, if you are trying to claim he is not aware, then you are saying himself, budget minister, finance minister, COS, SSA regarding finance and budget were derelict in their duties
Ode mumu, are you aware that the so called yatch was already delivered in June of 2023?
Do you understand how govt works? Do you know that the legislative arm.of government can add and remove issues from any budget?
Some of you shallow low IQ retards just like chasing shadows in your delusional quest for power.
Keep wailing and crying till 2031.
Re: What Is A Presidential Yacht? Thecable Takes You Into The World Of The Big Toy by asanausana91: 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2023
Dittodat:

Ode mumu imb@cile monkey.
Tinubu was sworn in on May 29th 2023. The so called yatch was delivered in June, in less than 30 days in office.
Supplementary budget doesn't mean that everything in the budget is from the executive.
Anywhere in the world, the legislative, executive and judiciary will try to puch their own budget needs into any budget.
Some.of you dumbest retards that have zero clue as to how govt and businesses works should STFU when people are talking.
Simply because it's in this budget doesn't mean that Tinubu is aware of it or put it into the budget. Budgeting is a system of give and take. The legislative arm os govt will add their own and if the executive says no, then they can also refuse to pass the budget, that's also the way it is even here in the US.
Olodo , mumu blind brainwashed low IQ cretin.
hahahaaa. The moment I see give and take i know how corrupt and stupid you are. All sectors presented their budget to the executive then the executive screen everything before presenting it to the national assembly. I hope you are not mistaking Ogbomosho to the United States of America because I saw you mentioning "even here in the US"
Re: What Is A Presidential Yacht? Thecable Takes You Into The World Of The Big Toy by Dittodat: 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2023
asanausana91:
hahahaaa. The moment I see give and take i know how corrupt and stupid you are. All sectors presented their budget to the executive then the executive screen everything before presenting it to the national assembly. I hope you are not mistaking Ogbomosho to the United States of America because I saw you mentioning "even here in the US"

Dumbest retard. Again here in the US , we have what we even call pork barrel legislation which simply means members of Congress inserting projects and expenditures into the budget for their own districts. These are not projects or expenditures that the executive has approved or supported but they are part of the budget and will be passed along with other expenditures from the executive. The more power you have in Congress the more you can get projects passed in Congress for your constituents.
IPOB retards like you that have never left your evil enclave Biafuro jungle are always talking trash about issues on which you are clueless.
Just because you cheated your way out of one 4th grade glorified high school called a "university " , now you think that you are smart.
Reality is that you are dumber than a door knob.
STFU and stick to issues about m kpuru mirri and cannibalism because that all you really know.
The first time I flew to the US, I bet you were jot even born yet.
Now STFU and get.lost.
BYE
Re: What Is A Presidential Yacht? Thecable Takes You Into The World Of The Big Toy by luizpippo(m): 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2023
Dittodat:

Ode mumu, are you aware that the so called yatch was already delivered in June of 2023?
Do you understand how govt works? Do you know that the legislative arm.of government can add and remove issues from any budget?
Some of you shallow low IQ retards just like chasing shadows in your delusional quest for power.
Keep wailing and crying till 2031.

What a sewer rat.

You that knows how govt works is showing how dense you are.

What has legislative adding or subtracting got to do with the obvious wastage going on?

While bulaba and his cronies are frittering away billions, this voluntary slave is online using free opera mini to defend them.

You are a slave in chains and would certainly remain one
Re: What Is A Presidential Yacht? Thecable Takes You Into The World Of The Big Toy by asanausana91: 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2023
Dittodat:

Dumbest retard. Again here in the US , we have what we even call pork barrel legislation which simply means members of Congress inserting projects and expenditures into the budget for their own districts. These are not projects or expenditures that the executive has approved or supported but they are part of the budget and will be passed along with other expenditures from the executive. The more power you have in Congress the more you can get projects passed in Congress for your constituents.
IPOB retards like you that have never left your evil enclave Biafuro jungle are always talking trash about issues on which you are clueless.
Just because you cheated your way out of one 4th grade glorified high school called a "university " , now you think that you are smart.
Reality is that you are dumber than a door knob.
STFU and stick to issues about m kpuru mirri and cannibalism because that all you really know.
The first time I flew to the US, I bet you were jot even born yet.
Now STFU and get.lost.
BYE
a fool talk before thinking but the wise think before talking. The yacht was not brought by the national assembly it was brought by the executive. The so called navy is part of the executive so i don't see any reason why the executive will not check any requests brought by any of it branches.
Sometimes I wonder if really we are in a democratic country.
We allocated 1.5 billions to an office that does not exist. Why?
The first lady office does not exist, so why are we allocating such amount to an office that is not in existence.
We are in trouble in this country if we allow corrupt criminals like you to champion the affairs of our country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Major Reasons That Made GEJ Loose - UK Guardian / Desmond Elliot Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) / Air Force Troops Celebrate Sallah In Maiduguri. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.