Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Do You Need An E-friend To Pour All Your Troubles On? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Need An E-friend To Pour All Your Troubles On? (3912 Views)

How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? / My Wife And Her Troubles / How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour All Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 1:32pm On Mar 13
Missed you embarassed tongue
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour All Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 1:26pm On Mar 15
wink
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour All Your Troubles On? by pansophist(m): 9:13pm On Mar 15
If I have a problem and decided to call anyone, I need solutions/help, not to pay them. WIth my problems, I will now lose money on top? What kind of business strategy is this?

4 Likes

Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour All Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 12:28pm On Mar 22
smiley
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour All Your Troubles On? by sheepheart(f): 4:26pm On Mar 23
I need an e-friend( male and female )from anywhere around the world. Just send a pm and I'll take it from there.
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour All Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 4:53pm On Mar 23
sheepheart:
I need an e-friend( male and female )from anywhere around the world. Just send a pm and I'll take it from there.
Hey. Check my signature for my whatsapp cheesy
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour All Your Troubles On? by sheepheart(f): 3:36pm On Mar 26
TimiRume:
Hey. Check my signature for my whatsapp cheesy

Okay thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour All Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 4:20pm On Mar 26
sheepheart:

Okay thanks
You welcome smiley
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour All Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 4:19pm On Mar 28
grin
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour All Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 12:53pm On Apr 03
smileysmiley
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour All Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 2:40pm On Apr 04
cheesy
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour All Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 12:58pm On Apr 05
tongue
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour All Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 6:43pm On Apr 07
wink
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour All Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 4:32pm On Apr 09
cool
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour All Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 12:48pm On Apr 19
shocked
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour All Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 4:16pm On Apr 21
cheesy
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour All Your Troubles On? by Blessedarethepe(m): 7:40pm On Apr 21
What if we fall in love along the line wink
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour All Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 4:44pm On Apr 22
Blessedarethepe:
What if we fall in love along the line wink
Everything starts with a good friendship cheesy tongue
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour All Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 12:42pm On Apr 23
grin
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour All Your Troubles On? by Blessedarethepe(m): 1:21pm On Apr 23
TimiRume:
Everything starts with a good friendship cheesy tongue
Awwwwwn...............Let's be friends then.
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour All Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 1:24pm On Apr 23
Blessedarethepe:

Awwwwwn...............Let's be friends then.
Simple. Patronize my service, and I'm in cool
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour All Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 4:16pm On Apr 26
smiley
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour All Your Troubles On? by swtdinma: 4:16am On Apr 27
olurotimi:
Jesus is the only friend to pour all your troubles on; He is the way the truth and the life.( John 14: 6)
You're right.
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour All Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 12:45pm On May 01
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Pray For Babyosisi's Dad / A Lesser Evil: A Wife Who Can't Cook Or A Wife Who Can't Manage The Home / Is This What Happens In Serious Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.