Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,042 members, 7,828,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

“I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference (2259 Views)

Presidential Election: Atiku Planning To Contest Again In 2027 – Adeyanju / "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by adahmiracle: 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP) in the general election of 2023, has stated that the trip is only beginning and hinted that, should he lose in 2023, he will run in the 2027 election.

At a news conference held after the Supreme Court’s decision on Thursday, October 26, 2023, regarding his appeal against the Presidential Election Petitions Court’s (PEPC) ruling, Obi thanked Nigerians for their support in the last election and emphasized that the journey is only getting started.

“Nigerians who supported our cause have done so out of patriotism and their sincere conviction that our nation requires and deserves dedicated and visionary leaders who will lead Nigeria toward a brighter future. The energy and dedication of Nigerian Youths and the Obedient Movement have been simply amazing....https://globalinfo247.com/i-will-contest-again-in-2027-peter-obi-at-world-press-conference/

7 Likes

Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by educhigo: 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by lathrowinger: 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2023
angry
Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2023
grin Again and again and again with losses after loss like his Master Atiku Abubakar. grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by MS2471: 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2023
cool

Customer dada

Atiku's nightmare

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2023
Goodluck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by Ozommadu: 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2023
MS2471:
cool

Customer dada

Atiku's nightmare

Ebola's nightmare you mean grin

Man gave tinubu black eye in lagos, hehehhe

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by Ola9ja23: 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2023
Mumu religious war daddy 🤣🤣😀😀🤣

This time, na only SadEast go vote for you.

All the church drama no go work again

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2023
Ozommadu:

Lol to what end?! A worthless black eye that didn't deprive Tinubu of his legitimate share of 25%. Politics is a game of common Sense. grin

. Hahaha grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by Ola9ja23: 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2023
I don't see you wining third position again 🤣😀😀

You shall be relegated to 15th position with Sowore this time around

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by Maize247(f): 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2023
Don't worry Tinubu will sponsor you. Mumu man

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by Ola9ja23: 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol to what end?! A worthless black eye that didn't deprive Tinubu of his legitimate share of 25%. Politics is a game of common Sense. grin

Do you think the headless mobs get brain before ? 😀😀🤣😀😀😀

They won Lagos and still lost at the national level and they are glowing about that.

Ndi failure people 😂🤣

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by Ozommadu: 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You should forever be grateful to inec and yakubu who came to his rescue at the eleventh hour.

Ebola for cry blood

7 Likes

Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by Ola9ja23: 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2023
Ozommadu:

You should forever be grateful to inec and yakubu who came to his rescue at the eleventh hour.

Ebola for cry blood

Shaaat d fvk 😀😀🤣🤣😀

How many votes did he win in North ?

You think bcs of the religious method he used last time will still work again ? 😀🤣🤣🤣🤣😀

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by Mfetenang: 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2023
Obi the fool has now become a customer 😂

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by accordadoga29(f): 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2023
Hehehe

You and your Igbo supporters will lose again.

This Atiku's boy wants to take over from where his master stopped

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by Shalommy(f): 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2023
Chaii... Issorite!. But i don't think an igbo man will rule naija. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
Goodluck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by 9jatriot(m): 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2023
He is well within his rights to contest every year sef. Afterall, Atiku has been contesting since 1992 and available records show that he believes he has gotten his freedom from Atiku after his apprienticeship program with Atiku.

Only problem be say, Atiku never grant am freedom when he run commot from shop

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by WantsandMore: 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2023
@PeterObi, devide naija into sub regions; all your powerful lieutenant must represent the 15 kingdom pre-colonial Nigeria & starts working now, cos already Tinubu the incumbent is two steps ahead. Already El-rufai may likely want to weaken Tinubu, align with power brokers like Wike, Elrufai, Kwankwaso, etc at any cost. Do not listen to the online mob and caution them when dey begin to make vile & injurious campaign, like cyberbully & the rest. All the best. He who the cap fits
Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by victorclean(f): 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
Go on but bear in mind that our judiciary is the new INEC and Amoda knows their route very well.

1 Like

Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by Bedwetter: 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
Imagine voting for peter Obidient

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by alanto: 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
Haba. Obi you are a good customer. You are always welcome 🫂

My prayer is for you to contest again so that like before you will cancel PDP strong base in the South

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by alanto: 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2023
Bedwetter:
Imagine voting for peter Obidient

Abeg no imagine bad thing...

Hoebi is a bad omen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by alanto: 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2023
Ozommadu:

and Tinubu gave him blind eye nationwide, even at both appeal and supreme court... Obi won an argument, Tinubu won the battle and also won the war..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by JagabanB: 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2023
We are waiting for him because he will lose again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by LordIsaac(m): 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2023
WantsandMore:
@PeterObi, devide naija into sub regions; all your powerful lieutenant must represent the 15 kingdom pre-colonial Nigeria & starts working now, cos already Tinubu the incumbent is two steps ahead. Already El-rufai may likely want to weaken Tinubu, align with power brokers like Wike, Elrufai, Kwankwaso, etc at any cost. Do not listen to the online mob and caution them when dey begin to make vile & injurious campaign, like cyberbully & the rest. All the best. He who the cap fits
This is asking him to play by the rules of the game of Nigerian politics; I can assure you he won’t, and he will lose again!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by JagabanB: 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2023
WantsandMore:
Very timely advice but he no go hear.

1 Like

Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by JagabanB: 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2023
LordIsaac:

This is asking him to play by the rules of the game of Nigerian politics; I can assure you he won’t, and he will lose again!
He won't play because he is Stingy, not because he is different.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by Afamed: 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2023
It's within his right to contest as many as possible, it's within our right to re produce your Yes Daddy Audio to the public in the North.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I ‘will Contest Again In 2027”-peter Obi At World Press Conference by favor914: 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2023
adahmiracle:
Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP) in the general election of 2023, has stated that the trip is only beginning and hinted that, should he lose in 2023, he will run in the 2027 election.

At a news conference held after the Supreme Court’s decision on Thursday, October 26, 2023, regarding his appeal against the Presidential Election Petitions Court’s (PEPC) ruling, Obi thanked Nigerians for their support in the last election and emphasized that the journey is only getting started.

“Nigerians who supported our cause have done so out of patriotism and their sincere conviction that our nation requires and deserves dedicated and visionary leaders who will lead Nigeria toward a brighter future. The energy and dedication of Nigerian Youths and the Obedient Movement have been simply amazing....https://globalinfo247.com/i-will-contest-again-in-2027-peter-obi-at-world-press-conference/
Very Foolish Selfish Minded Idiot, you will not wait to see the performance of the government, before you throw your hat in the race for the next election?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Not Banned From The Us : Aaadonkaa / Ambassador Nominee Can't Recite National Anthem Of Nigeria / Gov. Rochas Okorocha Offers Scholarships To University Students Frm 100k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.