Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? (4392 Views)

How To Join Lotto Nigeria Affiliate Program: Become An E-agent / How To Work For LottoNigeria as an e-Agent / Can You Accept Job Offer Of A Loan Officer? Considering The Troubles It's having (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 1:30pm On Mar 15
wink
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TeamXola(m): 10:32pm On Mar 15
TimiRume:
Are you an introvert or extrovert that struggle with loneliness and sometimes depression?

I can be your online bestie all the way.

I'm available for chats, audio and video calls. Let's talk about you. Whats going on with you, how are your life plans going? I may not have all the answers but my shoulders are wide enough for your issues my friend.

Sometimes you just need a listening ear. And other times, just the right words.

How does this e-friendship thing work?

Its simply based on scheduling when we get to chat or talk. I'll create a time frame when you can chat or call me and vise versa. We can have long or short conversations depending on what you are comfortable with. I also do reminders. For example, you can inform me about an activity or item you plan to purchase at the mall or market. And I'll call you to remind you if want me to.

As for payment: My rates/week are not high and very negotiable.

If you think this is something you can try, you can chat me up via the link on my signature.

N/b: I'm not looking for a sexual partner. So sexual and lewd contents are off limits.

I like your creativity. God will surely bless your hustle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 12:30pm On Mar 22
cheesy
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 4:55pm On Mar 23
grin
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 4:20pm On Mar 26
smiley
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 4:21pm On Mar 28
wink
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 12:55pm On Apr 03
smileysmiley
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 2:41pm On Apr 04
cheesy
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 12:58pm On Apr 05
tongue
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:33am On Apr 06
Do you offer happy endings too?
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 6:44pm On Apr 07
UyaiIncomparabl:
Nope grin
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 4:33pm On Apr 09
cool
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by BRATISLAVA: 9:37pm On Apr 10
UyaiIncomparabl:
Lol.

This was unexpected.
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 12:48pm On Apr 19
shocked
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 4:16pm On Apr 21
cheesy
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 4:46pm On Apr 22
wink
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by elvhinzey(m): 10:27am On Apr 23
TimiRume:
Are you an introvert or extrovert that struggle with loneliness and sometimes depression?

I can be your online bestie all the way.

I'm available for chats, audio and video calls. Let's talk about you. Whats going on with you, how are your life plans going? I may not have all the answers but my shoulders are wide enough for your issues my friend.

Sometimes you just need a listening ear. And other times, just the right words.

How does this e-friendship thing work?

Its simply based on scheduling when we get to chat or talk. I'll create a time frame when you can chat or call me and vise versa. We can have long or short conversations depending on what you are comfortable with. I also do reminders. For example, you can inform me about an activity or item you plan to purchase at the mall or market. And I'll call you to remind you if want me to.

As for payment: My rates/week are not high and very negotiable.

If you think this is something you can try, you can chat me up via the link on my signature.

N/b: I'm not looking for a sexual partner. So sexual and lewd contents are off limits.

What! I just had this same idea, at midnight.

How does God operates?

My goodness!

Keep it up darling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 12:41pm On Apr 23
elvhinzey:

What! I just had this same idea, at midnight.

How does God operates?

My goodness!

Keep it up darling
Awww🤗💕😇
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by RickyJesus: 12:51pm On Apr 23
TimiRume:
Awww🤗💕😇
Have you finally gotten a client?
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 12:52pm On Apr 23
RickyJesus:

Have you finally gotten a client?
I don't disclose such here, thanks wink
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by RickyJesus: 1:10pm On Apr 23
TimiRume:
I don't disclose such here, thanks wink
How can I know your capability?
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 4:17pm On Apr 26
grin
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by Kola5281(m): 1:04pm On Apr 27
RickyJesus:

How can I know your capability?
there's only one way to find out yunno.
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by RickyJesus: 3:12pm On Apr 27
Kola5281:

there's only one way to find out yunno.
Which way is that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Spring Bank Has Called Atlast / Intercontinental Bank Opens 40 New Branches This Month! More Jobs? / Amcon/hcdc Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.