Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering (26744 Views)

LASU Prof. Tajudeen Olumoko Dismissed Over ‘Result Racketeering’ / Degree For Sale: Lagos Assembly Invites Commissioner, LASU VC, Others / Man Reaches Out To The Owner Of The LASU Certificate Used In Selling To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by rossovu: 9:26pm On Nov 06, 2023
This shit happens in almost all state universities

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by jaytee01(m): 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
Na oluwole full dat side na...... the Grand Commander of the Forgery Council aka Forger-in-chief na their tin god!

2 Likes

Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by rohangold: 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2023
If this can be in LASU. then other institutions might be involved

2 Likes

Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by sematec(m): 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
make them sack everybody involved

2 Likes

Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by UnemployedGradu: 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
ILoveNG:
How Obaseki got admitted and graduated from UI without having a credit in English and in any 5 subject in O-level bothers me.
chai, there is God!
Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by zinaunreal(m): 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2023
Eko oni baje 😆 🤣 😂 😹
Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by Dittodat: 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2023
Most that graduate from Nigerian schools have either at one time paid someone, cheated 8n some other ways or slept with someone for grades.
When I read all these people online calling people names after graduating from Nigerian schools through one form of cheating or another, I just laugh.
Kettle calling pot black.
Most Nigerians are very corrupt, the ones that have not cheated, is because they have no6 had the opportunity to cheat ot steal.

Almost all civil servants are crooks when presented with opportunity to steal.
Even bankers will steal if they can get away with it.
Even here in the US, the average Nigerian is ready to cheat the system if he or she can get away with it.
These are just facts.
I was having a conversation with a lady from Kenya today and she basically said the same thing.
Compare Nigerians to other Africans, and you will see a huge difference especially those from East Africa.
We have no morals or ethics, it's all about money, fame and fortune.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by bluefilm: 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2023
Seems like LASU is still learning the tricks when compared to Chicago State University. angry
Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by macho44(m): 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Eko o gba gbere at all at all.

For now they are regarded as innocent until proven otherwise but if they are eventually proven as guilty, none of them will escape jail, everyone involved must have their day in court.

This is not a state or region where a young woman will forge her JAMB result then drag a whole institution like JAMB with the support of most of her people behind her claiming she was being persecuted not until the bubble bursts that she is the liar.

We will not cover you up because our Lagos is not a hiding place for you if you're not going to be law abiding.

I know that the LASU management and Governing Board will definitely cooperate. The Lagos State House of Assembly must conduct an enquiry on this serious issue as well to understand the whole issue.

This is a very commendable action by the Federal Government agency, DSS and Prof. Fagbohun, the former VC.

I recommend that the DSS conduct sting operations across board, especially all the SU, SU ,SU state 'universities', private and new FG schools. This report on LASU is heart breaking and completely unacceptable! Check my signature for free stuffs!

You have a very FILTHY personality, may GOD help your Dirty soul

5 Likes

Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by Geminiivory: 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

For now they are regarded as innocent until proven otherwise but if they are eventually proven as guilty, none of them will escape jail, everyone involved must have their day in court.

This is not a state or region where a young woman will forge her JAMB result then drag a whole institution like JAMB with the support of most of her people behind her claiming she was being persecuted not until the bubble bursts that she is the liar.

We will not cover you up because our Lagos is not a hiding place for you if you're not going to be law abiding.

I know that the LASU management and Governing Board will definitely cooperate. The Lagos State House of Assembly must conduct an enquiry on this serious issue as well to understand the whole issue.

This is a very commendable action by the Federal Government agency, DSS and Prof. Fagbohun, the former VC.

I recommend that the DSS conduct sting operations across board, especially all the SU, SU ,SU state 'universities', private and new FG schools. This report on LASU is heart breaking and completely unacceptable! Check my signature for free stuffs!

😆 Ses dem . Oluwole certificate forgers... let them be as long as your lord and master is the Head of them all. Irredeemable dopemus

1 Like

Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2023
You posted an article that clearly stated that some people from the Yoruba tribe and from one of the prestigious school of learning in your tribe( LASU) , are into certificate forgery ........

[b]Yet, the same you , turned
the article into Propaganda , stating that those people are yet to be found guilty and instead of sticking to it, you still felt Igbos are yet to be insulted , so they must be insulted for your comment to be complete.......
[/b]
Where are the good old days that I enjoyed Nairaland pls
Where are those monickers that reason well and full of respect for other tribes?

4 Likes

Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by Geminiivory: 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2023
rohangold:
If this can be in LASU. then other institutions might be involved

Abeg keep that forgery to yourselves.. okay? See dem awon certificate forgers talking

1 Like

Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by UNDFTD: 9:59pm On Nov 06, 2023
What do you expect when your Commander-In-Thief, Presidiot E-Bola Tiefnubu, is the chief patron of Oluwole!

3 Likes

Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

see who's talking!

Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by bablon20(m): 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
Now can we blame those people with the belief that EDUCATION IS A SCAM
Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by CoronaVirusPro: 11:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
Happens in all institutions!

The racketeering fee is what makes them different

1 Like

Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by LONEWOLFJOHN: 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
taylor89:
Tinubu good evening ooo

Typing from Chicago university computer center

Certificate forging maggot

What a president can do an ordinary citizen can do better

Nmesoma is the only girl that saw the future

Imagine last week a UNIZIK lecturer caught with fake certificates was boldly saying he’s not the first Nigerian to forge his certificate and got away with it

E remain small make the lecturer mention Chicago
grin grin grin. And no Messiah is coming to save us in Nigeria.
Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by sylve11: 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2023
Racoon:
Tinubu’s certificate forgery was a fore runner of Oluwoleism but Supreme Court choose technicalities to free him. So what else does one expect? Meanwhile, this is also the institution the MURIC terrorist had stinct while cooking his radicalism.

Which one be Oluwoleism?

😆 🤣 cool
Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by CoronaVirusPro: 11:17pm On Nov 06, 2023
ILoveNG:
How Obaseki got admitted and graduated from UI without having a credit in English and in any 5 subject in O-level bothers me.

Proudly paid for!
Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by YouAreNobody: 11:22pm On Nov 06, 2023
Some of the members of the syndicate who wrote confessional statements at the DSS in Lagos include Muyideen Zubairu, Daniel Amos, Olowu Abiona, Akindele Qudus Tunde, Oyebanji Olumide Ezun, Tajudeen Abayomi Olumoko, Hammed Ayofe Mutalib, and London Oghenemaro Vincent.

Oluwole fully represented
Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by mkoabiola: 11:26pm On Nov 06, 2023
Nawa oo

Oluwole inside lasu

These guys must have made millions of naira

Most of the politicians in Lagos have lasy certificates.
Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by wrongnumber: 11:27pm On Nov 06, 2023
This has been on since late 90s
Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by CoronaVirusPro: 11:39pm On Nov 06, 2023
mkoabiola:
Nawa oo

Oluwole inside lasu

These guys must have made millions of naira

Most of the politicians in Lagos have lasy certificates.

Seems you just woke up!

I have seen a fake result that was verified by WES. The recipient is in Canada now.

1 Like

Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by Mccullum: 12:04am On Nov 07, 2023
This type of news is a national stains,

Very bad and wrong while such information

is very sensitive, suppose to be covertly

manage by State Security Community from

arrest to prosecution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by Lightorder: 12:08am On Nov 07, 2023
HeatSeeker:
This article is very damning! shocked The management of LASU should swing into action to save the reputation of the school.
just as supreme court swung into action , saving the reputation of the entire nation , TECHNICALLY

Make all of una just dey play. Na una children I dey pity. Una don't already useless beyond redemption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:25am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I recommend that the DSS and NUC conduct sting operations across board, especially all the SU, SU ,SU state 'universities', private and new FG schools. This report on LASU is heart breaking and completely unacceptable! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Mu.mu

You all have only Mmesomma to console yourselves, yet when the saga blew you were forming sanctimonious.
Just look at the rot in your institutions . Imagine what's going on in the ones not in Lagos but in your villages.
When they say Igbos are more educated, this is part of what they mean.
Your education statistics are filled with oluwole stuffs and you come to console yourself with Mmesomma.
Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by Vision101(m): 12:58am On Nov 07, 2023
This one na small thing. Come to Abia State Polytechnic. I call the school pay and collect.

So long as Nigeria lays emphasis on certificate this will happen everywhere. A lot of them that japa through study route are finding it very difficult especially the UK.

3 Likes

Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by ppogba: 2:11am On Nov 07, 2023
Beverlyjean:
This same tribe insulted mmesoma and called for her head.... while they are experts of certificate forgery.... no wonder they defend their criminal leader certificate forger .... they call themselves sofisticated , but are sofisticated in giving themselves fake certificates

This Mmesoma matter really pain una no
be small ooo.

But come to think of it, the innocent girl has moved on and you are still weeping all around for her sake. Kpele oo.
Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by jojothaiv(m): 2:21am On Nov 07, 2023
rossovu:
This shit happens in almost all state universities
Then, there's a problem.

And most of those upstairs are not clean either, saddling them with the duty of putting an end to such nefarious act is almost like putting a cat in charge of sharing fried meats, we know the outcome. However, we still try to sanitize our society, we can't let the setback of yesterday deter us from moving forward today.

Nigeria is one country that one needs to pray for the gift of the holy spirit to understand, things are wild over here.
Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by MAYOWAAK: 2:57am On Nov 07, 2023
A few years ago, the current Speaker of the Lagos State House of Assembly; Mudasiru Obasa was also exposed by Sahara Reporters as having a forged LASU Law Degree certificate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Confusion As Kano Promotes Primary Six Pupils To Class 7 / I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student / First Year GP Of 0.7, Am I Worthless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.