Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering (26738 Views)

LASU Prof. Tajudeen Olumoko Dismissed Over ‘Result Racketeering’ / Degree For Sale: Lagos Assembly Invites Commissioner, LASU VC, Others / Man Reaches Out To The Owner Of The LASU Certificate Used In Selling To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by Carlyboi(m): 3:00am On Nov 07, 2023
This is quite damning on my Alma mater. An institution of learning is only as good as the quality and integrity and credibility of its instructors and staff.

These bad eggs are gonna tarnish the beautiful image this renowned university has been building over the years.

The olumoko fingered in this report is one notorious criminal if he’s not involved in sex for grades, then it’s cash for grades and the depraved fool was reputed to be a mediocre instructor at best. Used vulgar language in class, aided in malpractice and conducted himself in a manner not befitting of a lecturer in any decent university in the 21st century lest LASU.

Btw most of these shenanigans happened in the Faculty of management sciences some instructors in my faculty were corrupt too “ FMS “ was a cesspool of some sorts where the worst of LASU lecturers have turned themselves into some sort of academic brigands.

This not a good look on the competent, credible, and brilliant instructors and staff that LASu possess. It’s high time the Administrators of Nigerian institutions sit up and stop harbouring criminals in their system who deserve to be in purgatory. These depraved lots are throwing everyone who has a connection to the school under the bus and denting their images with their criminal acts and should be severely punished not mollycoddled.

6 Likes

Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by Greattha: 3:03am On Nov 07, 2023
Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by Greattha: 3:19am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Eko o gba gbere at all at all.

For now they are regarded as innocent until proven otherwise but if they are eventually proven as guilty, none of them will escape jail, everyone involved must have their day in court.

This is not a state or region where a young woman will forge her JAMB result then drag a whole institution like JAMB with the support of most of her people behind her claiming she was being persecuted not until the bubble bursts that she is the liar.

We will not cover you up because our Lagos is not a hiding place for you if you're not going to be law abiding.

I know that the LASU management and Governing Board will definitely cooperate. The Lagos State House of Assembly must conduct an enquiry on this serious issue as well to understand the whole issue.

This is a very commendable action by the Federal Government agency, DSS and Prof. Fagbohun, the former VC.

I recommend that the DSS and NUC conduct sting operations across board, especially all the SU, SU ,SU state 'universities', private and new FG schools. This report on LASU is heart breaking and completely unacceptable! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Only you post, only you dey preach as ftc...
Yet so nepotic and bigoted

Oh... is it because these ones being accused don't have the $$$ to assemble SANs to block/frustrate the investigation?

Note that the fact that you're accused of such forgeries at all is a disgrace, uncalled for and should expeditiously be proven wrong without much ado....regardless of your status, tribal, religious or political affiliation.

He who comes for equity must come with clean hands...so all that grammar on ftc won't work.
I'm sure you get the point.

E ku alaye o...una go explain taya.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by sheeda995(f): 3:41am On Nov 07, 2023
ILoveNG:
How Obaseki got admitted and graduated from UI without having a credit in English and in any 5 subject in O-level bothers me.
All universities sell certificates including UI. Only the poor go to school to burn nonsense candles

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by Jostoman: 4:05am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

For now they are regarded as innocent until proven otherwise but if they are eventually proven as guilty, none of them will escape jail, everyone involved must have their day in court.

This is not a state or region where a young woman will forge her JAMB result then drag a whole institution like JAMB with the support of most of her people behind her claiming she was being persecuted not until the bubble bursts that she is the liar.

We will not cover you up because our Lagos is not a hiding place for you if you're not going to be law abiding.

I know that the LASU management and Governing Board will definitely cooperate. The Lagos State House of Assembly must conduct an enquiry on this serious issue as well to understand the whole issue.

This is a very commendable action by the Federal Government agency, DSS and Prof. Fagbohun, the former VC.

I recommend that the DSS and NUC conduct sting operations across board, especially all the SU, SU ,SU state 'universities', private and new FG schools. This report on LASU is heart breaking and completely unacceptable! Check my signature for free stuffs!

this reminds me of one first class graduate of CSU grin.

1 Like

Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by Jostoman: 4:14am On Nov 07, 2023
Racoon:
Tinubu’s certificate forgery was a fore runner of Oluwoleism but Supreme Court choose technicalities to free him.Well, the judgement in favor of Tinubu and APC against the overwhelming evidence of perjury and forgery which should automatically disqualify Tinubu is a verdict on Nigeria.With what that happened today, Nigeria's fate is sealed as a failed nation devoid of morals or dignity.

Tinubu's win at the supreme court is a boost for criminality and everything bad in Nigeria.Students can now proceed to forge academic records without any consequences. Politicians vying for political office can present forged documents to INEC and win election without any consequences.

Tinubu's victory at the supreme court is the final nail to the death of our constitution and what is left of our moral compass as a nation. So what else does one expect? Meanwhile, this is also the institution the MURIC terrorist had stinct while cooking his radicalism.
when i see okoro and muhammed Garba as the men that will give judgement on presidential election at the supreme court i lost hope immediately because those men have sold their conscience to devil and have no integrity in them to protect.
Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by Jostoman: 4:23am On Nov 07, 2023
No nigeria will be afraid of forgery and perjury again since supreme court dont see anything wrong in it.
Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by LearningCurveCo: 4:34am On Nov 07, 2023
This is getting out of hand. Younger generations who don't want to study initially have seen something to hang on to. This country is just getting worse on a daily basis.

Become a chartered accountants in a year. Contact us at Learning Curve Consult for intensive physical and online lectures. We shall equip you with voice notes lectures, summarized notes, video classes and executive classes.

You are free to ask me any question relating to ICAN or any assistance regarding ICAN.
Preparation for ICAN 2024 March ATS diet as well as May ICAN professional diet begin on the 2nd December.

Call/Whatsapp: 09112913810
Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by Mosba: 4:48am On Nov 07, 2023
Hope say they no issue medical certificate sa o?
Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by BluntCrazeMan: 5:08am On Nov 07, 2023
If the investigations are still ongoing,, why are they going public with the news?
Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by kafeii123: 5:11am On Nov 07, 2023
ILoveNG:
How Obaseki got admitted and graduated from UI without having a credit in English and in any 5 subject in O-level bothers me.

The course he was admitted to is one that people hardly apply for....so they may make concession for him simply because he applied...have you ever heard anybody apply for classics in Jamb?

1 Like

Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by VTJN(m): 5:15am On Nov 07, 2023
Vision101:
This one na small thing. Come to Abia State Polytechnic. I call the school pay and collect.

So long as Nigeria lays emphasis on certificate this will happen everywhere. A lot of them that japa through study route are [b]finding it very difficult [/b]especially the UK.
what are they finding very difficult biko?

2 Likes

Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:50am On Nov 07, 2023
The evil seeds we sow will keep birthing seeds until something gives.

It is not enough to mention names . Let their pictures be posted for all to see.
Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by RepoMan007: 6:45am On Nov 07, 2023
A drop in the ocean.
Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by tosyne2much(m): 7:08am On Nov 07, 2023
This happens in nearly every institution nah

Na who dem catch na him be thief

1 Like

Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by Thinktwicemybro: 7:38am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Peter obi and igbos is the cause.
Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by Buffalo2(m): 7:38am On Nov 07, 2023
ILoveNG:
grin An art student with chemistry. It's like mathematics was optional during his time grin

1 Like

Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by benqo01(m): 7:57am On Nov 07, 2023
This isnt new thanks to BAT that came to revive that
Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by Aleem26(m): 8:13am On Nov 07, 2023
Na today….na FMS get the doings pass lol

2 Likes

Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by Sleekfingers: 8:39am On Nov 07, 2023
It is happening in all the tertiary institutions
Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by Advancedman(m): 9:00am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes Lagos University Certificate Racketeering, Shielding Of Workers Charging Up To N3Million Per Buyer

https://saharareporters.com/2023/11/06/degree-sale-sting-operation-exposes-lagos-university-certificate-racketeering-shielding#google_vignette

No today?
Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by Vision101(m): 9:11am On Nov 07, 2023
@VTJN
what are they finding very difficult biko?

@me
The standard of education especially in STEM courses. They manage in courses involving only course work because they contract them out. Those involving course work and exam, they are having a lot of carry over. Many are dropping out.
Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by Stevedison(m): 9:42am On Nov 07, 2023
I remember when we used to read in the faculty of management science at night with street lights during exam period with mosquitos feeding on us daily. Even after that some of us still get zero due to error from ICT or other departments and then the stress of writing letters and getting signatures from lecturers and HODs and eventually still carrying the course over. All these we went through and someone can achieve just that with "transaction successful". Let justice be served please.

3 Likes

Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by TruthHurts100: 9:48am On Nov 07, 2023
As I started reading.... I was expecting Olumoko's name and I wasn't disappointed.

Of the greatest gba gba!

1 Like

Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by Geniero: 10:03am On Nov 07, 2023
LASU na childs play, This investigation should also be carried out on the elder brother, ppl de buy MSc with transcript take do Travel parole for this country 🙄 😒 😳
Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by adeskee(m): 11:12am On Nov 07, 2023
OmoFiditi:
These people are destroying Nigerian educational system.

Very soon, foreign employers and visa officers will start asking Nigerians a mountain of documentation to prove you actually went to school.

This kind of news is a serious dent.

The perpetrators should rot and die in jail..

I support this statement 💯.Let me tell you why,I graduated from this same university in 2022,I was amongst those that had their convocation this year.

Without mixing words,they're yet to unravel anything compared to the level of racketeering and ills going on in the system.
I can say 4 out of 10 lecturers in all faculties are involved in sorting after examinations including HOD's even to the Sub Dean of a faculty.My own department case is even on the high side.
Those our Hoc's are agent of sorting for lectures.
Lecturers even go to the extent of changing CBT results if you can pay thier price. The rot is beyond explanation. This Current Vc cannot and will not do anything to those guys.

3 Likes

Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by NAC1666: 11:15am On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes Lagos University Certificate Racketeering, Shielding Of Workers Charging Up To N3Million Per Buyer

https://saharareporters.com/2023/11/06/degree-sale-sting-operation-exposes-lagos-university-certificate-racketeering-shielding#google_vignette

And some people left Nigeria and went to Chicago state University to forge certificate
Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:29am On Nov 07, 2023
so una dey shout cert forgery,see a whole uni doing this shitt, imagine how many they sold since angry
Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by iamclime(m): 11:53am On Nov 07, 2023
Hmmnn...I know at least 2 persons mentioned here. The rot in the system is nauseating! And these fellows even glamorise their evil deeds and boast about them in the school. I leave with a quote from scripture: "Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil." (Ecclesiastes 8:11)

1 Like

Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by eroticecstasy: 11:57am On Nov 07, 2023
OmoFiditi:
These people are destroying Nigerian educational system.

Very soon, foreign employers and visa officers will start asking Nigerians a mountain of documentation to prove you actually went to school.

This kind of news is a serious dent.

The perpetrators should rot and die in jail..

They've been doing that already

1 Like

Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by Kemistri3(m): 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2023
adeskee:

I support this statement 💯.Let me tell you why,I graduated from this same university in 2022,I was amongst those that had their convocation this year.

Without mixing words,they're yet to unravel anything compared to the level of racketeering and ills going on in the system.
I can say 4 out of 10 lecturers in all faculties are involved in sorting after examinations including HOD's even to the Sub Dean of a faculty.My own department case is even on the high side.
Those our Hoc's are agent of sorting for lectures.
Lectures even go to the extent of changing CBT results if you can pay thier price. The rot is beyond explanation. This Current Vc cannot and will not do anything to those guys.

Is this the same Lasu?

So they can change results that are already uploaded on the portal?😳

1 Like

Re: Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering by SeeItSayIt: 12:45pm On Nov 07, 2023
I've said it before & I'm repeating it again which I can do with evidences anywhere anytime, that, majority of southwestern citizens whether the real Yorubas or the subs claiming professors & all other academic qualifications are real fraudsters who obtained most of their certificates from "oluwole centers" spread across the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student / Confusion As Kano Promotes Primary Six Pupils To Class 7 / COVID-19: Doctors, Parents, Teachers Caution FG Against Re-Opening Of Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.