Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,434 members, 7,836,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Etekemba Umoren Waves APC Broom, Chants Party Slogan At Political Rally (2018 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Etekemba Umoren Waves APC Broom, Chants Party Slogan At Political Rally (2018 (19888 Views)

Giant APC Broom Erected At The City Gate, Abuja (Photo) / PHOTOS: Buhari Waves APC Flag At Scanty Presidential Rally In Uyo / Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etekemba Umoren Waves APC Broom, Chants Party Slogan At Political Rally (2018 by Phantom233: 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2023
dominique:
Na wa o. How can such electoral officer conduct free and fair elections? Other parties must clamour for his for his removal else they cancel the election
First of all ,The former INEC Rec was a PDP memer. Secondly Did Mahmoud yakubu conduct a free and Fair elections? Anyway akwaibom people are tired of PDP in the state.what you see on newspaper is just for the media Udom and his successor has driven the state 10yrs backwards
Re: Etekemba Umoren Waves APC Broom, Chants Party Slogan At Political Rally (2018 by Phantom233: 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2023
ggood:
Etekamba Umoren is Known thief we all know him, how can Akpabio appoint a criminal to head in Akwa Ibom Inec Rec, this criminal rascality must stop.
What crime did he committed and where is the proof?
Re: Etekemba Umoren Waves APC Broom, Chants Party Slogan At Political Rally (2018 by jaxxy(m): 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2023
apc should stop this nonsense. Nigerians are not stupid undecided
Re: Etekemba Umoren Waves APC Broom, Chants Party Slogan At Political Rally (2018 by Brush1: 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2023
Phantom233:
Una go wail tire, this is time for payback. The former INEC REC in akwaibom was a confirmed PDP Member and nobody cried foul. Infact the entire State electoral body is made up of PDP Members yet no one is crying. Na this innocent man una wan crucify cos Apc is about taking over akwaibom which has been used by the he previous and incumbent government PDP led government as a tissue paper.una never see chumtin

Who gave birth to you? God please oo

1 Like

Re: Etekemba Umoren Waves APC Broom, Chants Party Slogan At Political Rally (2018 by Phantom233: 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

If you are not telling lies, please mention the name of the REC in Akwa Ibom who was a PDP member.
mike igini
Re: Etekemba Umoren Waves APC Broom, Chants Party Slogan At Political Rally (2018 by clydecarson(m): 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2023
Guyman01:
The rigging machinery for 2027 is already being built.
Waiting for Sukanmi the FreeStuffsNG guy to come and tell us that what he is waving is not APC broom but mop for mopping water from the floor grin

Are you minding that freestuff scammer,that guy needs prayers
Re: Etekemba Umoren Waves APC Broom, Chants Party Slogan At Political Rally (2018 by MEGAWATCH: 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2023
Phantom233:
mike igini

Sincerely speaking you don't know anything about politics.

If you can show us the video of Mike Igini in any PDP function like this APC SUPPORTER turn INEC REC, I will credit 100k in your account or else always call me a fool.

I feel anybody who is neutral in NIGERIA is always PDP or Obident.

What a low level supporters do APC have?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etekemba Umoren Waves APC Broom, Chants Party Slogan At Political Rally (2018 by Usmanovic95(m): 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2023
If you tell people going to cast their vote is a waste of time,they won't agree.
Re: Etekemba Umoren Waves APC Broom, Chants Party Slogan At Political Rally (2018 by Trumpdonald5: 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2023
meditator:
Soludu's one day in office as Governor is better than the entire years of Hoebi as the Governor of Anambara State.
Aggbadorian! Always easy to identify. Any keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Etekemba Umoren Waves APC Broom, Chants Party Slogan At Political Rally (2018 by ivandragon: 7:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
Looking at comments from those in support of this blatant disregard of the laws of the land, it can clearly be seen those who do not have the interest of Nigeria at heart.
Re: Etekemba Umoren Waves APC Broom, Chants Party Slogan At Political Rally (2018 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
Walahi the day all these illegalities will cast against apc and their evil supporters they will bite their fingers in agony grin grin
dre11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feiXpeqNgiQ

Five years later, President Bola Tinubu defiled the constitution to appoint him a Resident Electoral Commissioner of the electoral commission, INEC.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/640503-video-inec-rec-waves-apc-broom-chants-party-slogan-at-political-rally.html
Re: Etekemba Umoren Waves APC Broom, Chants Party Slogan At Political Rally (2018 by Xscape1993(m): 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2023
Blitzking:
pdp messed up for allowing these fools take over power..even though we know politicians na recycling. If Jonathan didn't want to vacate that post then nobody could stop him..they were lucky it wasn't someone like obj or atiku on that seat.
Big time mess up from PDP. If not for PDP's wrong political calculation, What would have been the fate of the founder of agberos, drug baron and certificate forger?
Re: Etekemba Umoren Waves APC Broom, Chants Party Slogan At Political Rally (2018 by Xscape1993(m): 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2023
Blitzking:
pdp messed up for allowing these fools take over power..even though we know politicians na recycling. If Jonathan didn't want to vacate that post then nobody could stop him..they were lucky it wasn't someone like obj or atiku on that seat..
I blame PDP for all these messes..
Re: Etekemba Umoren Waves APC Broom, Chants Party Slogan At Political Rally (2018 by Phantom233: 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Sincerely speaking you don't know anything about politics.

If you can show us the video of Mike Igini in any PDP function like this APC SUPPORTER turn INEC REC, I will credit 100k in your account or else always call me a fool.
Keep wailing but you will surely wail in vain. Sir etekamba is the next REC in akwaibom full stop. It's obvious you don't even know the basic requirements by the law for someone to be appointed as a REC.. PDP has bastardized akwaibom and that's why they're becoming jittery .when the former Rec was busy dining and strategizing on how to rigg the elections with Ex governor Udom emmanuel you didn't come here to wail against impartialty. Una never see chumtin

I feel anybody who is neutral in NIGERIA is always PDP or Obident.

What a low level supporters do APC have?
Re: Etekemba Umoren Waves APC Broom, Chants Party Slogan At Political Rally (2018 by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2023
How will God bless Nigeria if we continue with corruption and illegality. Our saving Grace that he is a merciful God. If you are doing good continue in doing good
Re: Etekemba Umoren Waves APC Broom, Chants Party Slogan At Political Rally (2018 by iguita: 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2023
We should have a law that stops this nonsense. Unfortunately, govt chooses the rules it honors.
Re: Etekemba Umoren Waves APC Broom, Chants Party Slogan At Political Rally (2018 by REALretep(m): 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2023
dre11:

Five years later, President Bola Tinubu defiled the constitution to appoint him a Resident Electoral Commissioner of the electoral commission, INEC.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/640503-video-inec-rec-waves-apc-broom-chants-party-slogan-at-political-rally.html
SERAP
Where are you
Re: Etekemba Umoren Waves APC Broom, Chants Party Slogan At Political Rally (2018 by Bigchristo: 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2023
dre11:

why are you all acting surprised? I give up on anything election in Nigeria after I saw how the February election went, I actually booked tickets from UAE to Nigeria only for them to steal my vote, honestly I can’t believe any process in that country anymore the next thing for me is to move my family out of there to a better place Nigeria is not getting any better
Re: Etekemba Umoren Waves APC Broom, Chants Party Slogan At Political Rally (2018 by ud4u: 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2023
Xscape1993:
Evil party. The most fraudulent and corrupt political party in the history of Nigeria's political development.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Etekemba Umoren Waves APC Broom, Chants Party Slogan At Political Rally (2018 by fubsy: 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
Politicians are taking Nigeria to the gutters, and sycophants are applauding. Politicians do as if there is no document guiding them.
The constitution is now rubbished by those who swore to abide by it.
Re: Etekemba Umoren Waves APC Broom, Chants Party Slogan At Political Rally (2018 by Menclothing: 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2023
Lolz
Re: Etekemba Umoren Waves APC Broom, Chants Party Slogan At Political Rally (2018 by jookco1: 11:59pm On Nov 06, 2023
PrewashedBrush:
INEC and APC are the same
Re: Etekemba Umoren Waves APC Broom, Chants Party Slogan At Political Rally (2018 by themanderon: 12:11am On Nov 07, 2023
Awon ole jati jati. Later they will be shouting go to court go to court after conducting sham elections. Rubbish inec officials.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adebayo Adelabu: Accept Electricity Tariff Hike Or Face Total Blackout / Long Queue This Morning At Mobil Filling-Station Akowonjo Lagos - Pics / Financing Our Future - Kemi Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.