Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,444 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

If You Have An Option To Choose Between Any Of This Two (pix) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You Have An Option To Choose Between Any Of This Two (pix) (3698 Views)

Help Me Choose Between Redmi And Samsung / If U Lik, Be Givin Excuse Wen There's An Option, I Shot Dis Movie Wit Smartphone / I Have An Option Of Pick One Of These Phone. Kindly Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have An Option To Choose Between Any Of This Two (pix) by lawalosky(m): 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
You are to select and go with one option here only

2 Likes

Re: If You Have An Option To Choose Between Any Of This Two (pix) by SIXTEENTH(m): 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2023
Something I know it's won't happen so I rather keep my cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have An Option To Choose Between Any Of This Two (pix) by JASONjnr(m): 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

This is what I hate about Nigerians..... Always asking imaginary questions and expect you to dream impossible dreams...

As if, choosing any of that will change anything.....

But for the fun of it ..... I will go with Samsung! I am not a fan of apple products.

13 Likes

Re: If You Have An Option To Choose Between Any Of This Two (pix) by MissLeslie(m): 9:26pm On Nov 06, 2023
Samsung, iphone for the g guys,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have An Option To Choose Between Any Of This Two (pix) by tsdarkside(m): 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2023
MissLeslie:

to hell with Samsung, iphone....

chinese brands all the way....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have An Option To Choose Between Any Of This Two (pix) by SIXTEENTH(m): 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
JASONjnr:

This is what I hate about Nigerians..... Always asking imaginary questions and expect you to dream impossible dreams...

But for the fun of it ..... I will go with Samsung! I am not a fan of apple products.

In whatever ways, we move!
Re: If You Have An Option To Choose Between Any Of This Two (pix) by chiiraq802(m): 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
Thisat

1 Like

Re: If You Have An Option To Choose Between Any Of This Two (pix) by Jeon(f): 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2023
Sammy. 😉

8 Likes

Re: If You Have An Option To Choose Between Any Of This Two (pix) by Dikastan: 6:01am On Nov 07, 2023
Will you give me my option if I choose
Re: If You Have An Option To Choose Between Any Of This Two (pix) by IkeIgboNiile(m): 6:08am On Nov 07, 2023
I'm definitely taking Samsung. I'm currently using a Samsung device. I rate them highly.

2 Likes

Re: If You Have An Option To Choose Between Any Of This Two (pix) by deeoh(m): 6:27am On Nov 07, 2023
JASONjnr:

Of course, it's for the fun of it. But you all ruin it with your philosophical preambles
Re: If You Have An Option To Choose Between Any Of This Two (pix) by falcon01: 6:45am On Nov 07, 2023
You buy iPhone if you want to look like you have Money, your buy Samsung when you have money
🏃‍♀️

11 Likes

Re: If You Have An Option To Choose Between Any Of This Two (pix) by Clinghton: 7:34am On Nov 07, 2023
Chose they most expensive sell it, invest part of the money use the rest to buy a less expensive phone.

2 Likes

Re: If You Have An Option To Choose Between Any Of This Two (pix) by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:51am On Nov 07, 2023
Samsung all the way.

4 Likes

Re: If You Have An Option To Choose Between Any Of This Two (pix) by MrBroke(m): 7:59am On Nov 07, 2023
Samsung in heaven or hell.

2 Likes

Re: If You Have An Option To Choose Between Any Of This Two (pix) by Kaido: 9:50am On Nov 07, 2023
Picking the one that runs on android
Re: If You Have An Option To Choose Between Any Of This Two (pix) by Blitzking: 10:03am On Nov 07, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
bring the Samsung.
Re: If You Have An Option To Choose Between Any Of This Two (pix) by Fiscabally(m): 10:22am On Nov 07, 2023
Samsung def, not a fan of iphone

1 Like

Re: If You Have An Option To Choose Between Any Of This Two (pix) by Countersam(m): 10:38am On Nov 07, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

OPPO OPPO OPPO
OPPO OPPO OPPO
OPPO OPPO OPPO

...All the way
Re: If You Have An Option To Choose Between Any Of This Two (pix) by eusteskevin(m): 11:21am On Nov 07, 2023
Samsung or nothing

1 Like

Re: If You Have An Option To Choose Between Any Of This Two (pix) by DiamondPant(f): 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2023
lawalosky:
You are to select and go with one option here only
Bring the two first and ask me to choose.
Then you'll know which one I'll choose.
Until then, ...
Re: If You Have An Option To Choose Between Any Of This Two (pix) by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2023
Jeon:
Sammy. 😉

You're disgrace LGBTQ whor*
Re: If You Have An Option To Choose Between Any Of This Two (pix) by IjebuWarrior: 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2023
Nigerians and foolishness!

Too materialistic set of pple, yet poor as fuc.k! angry
Re: If You Have An Option To Choose Between Any Of This Two (pix) by blingxx(m): 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2023
MissLeslie:

Na yahooboys cause this nonsense mentality.. IPhone is just a regular phone for abroad
Re: If You Have An Option To Choose Between Any Of This Two (pix) by Caleb15(m): 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2023
Try Nokia and thank me later
Re: If You Have An Option To Choose Between Any Of This Two (pix) by Bedwetter: 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2023
None

Bluetooth is radiation poisoning

I prefer my good old pluggable ear piece with my Moto thinkpad running graphene OS with my Casio rubber watch

This is as simple as it can get
Re: If You Have An Option To Choose Between Any Of This Two (pix) by rayornb(m): 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2023
Like for Samsung
Share for Iphone

4 Likes

Re: If You Have An Option To Choose Between Any Of This Two (pix) by Woodshot: 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2023
When in the trenches or perhaps an abject poverty infested neighbourhood I'd go the iPhone way. Reasons ain't far fetched. But when surrounded by or in the midst of creme de la creme, numero Uno, or the big names my gee, its Sammy all the way.

You're in trenches society and walking ostentatiously with your iPhone would get the baddies dripping wet immediately you're sighted. You're revered. Even your fellow men ain't exempted because you're accorded shades of sharp respect. Same thing can't be said when you walk same streets with Samsung.

1 Like

Re: If You Have An Option To Choose Between Any Of This Two (pix) by Pharaohny: 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2023
Countersam:

OPPO OPPO OPPO
OPPO OPPO OPPO
OPPO OPPO OPPO

...All the way

VIVO VIVO VIVO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Have An Option To Choose Between Any Of This Two (pix) by Rubxsky: 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2023
Bedwetter:
None

Bluetooth is radiation poisoning

I prefer my good old pluggable ear piece with my Moto thinkpad running graphene OS with my Casio rubber watch

This is as simple as it can get
Something must kill a man it's best to enjoy every moment
Re: If You Have An Option To Choose Between Any Of This Two (pix) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2023
I stopped imagining for something that isn't true to come at the moment

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know An Alternative To Vuclip.com? / Airtel N1400 Now 3GIG . / Great Deal!!! Swap Hot 4 With My New One Month Infinix Hot S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.