Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

If U Lik, Be Givin Excuse Wen There's An Option, I Shot Dis Movie Wit Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If U Lik, Be Givin Excuse Wen There's An Option, I Shot Dis Movie Wit Smartphone (3929 Views)

If You Have An Option To Choose Between Any Of This Two (pix) / My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution / I Have An Option Of Pick One Of These Phone. Kindly Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Lik, Be Givin Excuse Wen There's An Option, I Shot Dis Movie Wit Smartphone by Covenant00001: 7:41am On Jul 23, 2022
Hello everyone, I love to make people understand that none of your knowledge is wasted, and with whatever you possess, you are still good to go.

please watch this short movie shot with smartphone and rate it.

If you feel like appreciating it which can make me happy, please visit my channel and subscribe for more, the link is below the video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL3xCBRxJww .

�. PLEASE, like, Subscribe, comment and share.
You can visit my YouTube page to do that
���
www.youtube.com/c/AdebayoSundayCovenant
Thanks for doing that��

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If U Lik, Be Givin Excuse Wen There's An Option, I Shot Dis Movie Wit Smartphone by WhiteAngels001(m): 8:38am On Jul 23, 2022
Covenant00001:

Hello everyone, I love to make people understand that none of your knowledge is wasted, and with whatever you possess, you are still good to go.

If you feel like appreciating it which can make me happy, please visit my channel and subscribe for more, the link is below the video here. I shot all my movies with smartphone and I can teach how to do so, my details are on my YouTube channel

���
Thanks for doing that��
Which phone
Re: If U Lik, Be Givin Excuse Wen There's An Option, I Shot Dis Movie Wit Smartphone by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:01am On Jul 23, 2022
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: If U Lik, Be Givin Excuse Wen There's An Option, I Shot Dis Movie Wit Smartphone by Abizz: 9:18am On Jul 23, 2022
You really tried with the coverage but those taking the actions are wack.
Re: If U Lik, Be Givin Excuse Wen There's An Option, I Shot Dis Movie Wit Smartphone by ibawon(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2022
Bro everyone you see today that are big started from somewhere even rougher than this. I'm a Muslim but I enjoyed Mount Zion movies of those days. Apoti Eri, Ide Esu and so on.
May your path be blessed.
No matter what anyone tells you, never stop keep believing and you'll surely make it.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Lik, Be Givin Excuse Wen There's An Option, I Shot Dis Movie Wit Smartphone by OnionBandit(f): 10:57am On Jul 23, 2022
Little wonder it looks like this

Nice one angry
Re: If U Lik, Be Givin Excuse Wen There's An Option, I Shot Dis Movie Wit Smartphone by Covenant00001: 11:39am On Jul 23, 2022
WhiteAngels001:

Which phone

Hot 9
Re: If U Lik, Be Givin Excuse Wen There's An Option, I Shot Dis Movie Wit Smartphone by Prismandaa: 11:39am On Jul 23, 2022
This so nice. Wow!

Peanut coating machine goes for 170k but slightly negotiable. Location is Lagos and you can ask someone to confirm our workshop if you aren't in Lagos.
Check my signature for contact details
Re: If U Lik, Be Givin Excuse Wen There's An Option, I Shot Dis Movie Wit Smartphone by Covenant00001: 11:39am On Jul 23, 2022
ibawon:
Bro everyone you see today that are big started from somewhere even rougher than this. I'm a Muslim but I enjoyed Mount Zion movies of those days. Apoti Eri, Ide Esu and so on.
May your path be blessed.
No matter what anyone tells you, never stop keep believing and you'll surely make it.

Hmm, thanks so much for this, I really appreciate it...

4 Likes

Re: If U Lik, Be Givin Excuse Wen There's An Option, I Shot Dis Movie Wit Smartphone by RealityKings: 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
Lol nice one brother Rufus

1 Like

Re: If U Lik, Be Givin Excuse Wen There's An Option, I Shot Dis Movie Wit Smartphone by sofiscatedmoron: 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: If U Lik, Be Givin Excuse Wen There's An Option, I Shot Dis Movie Wit Smartphone by NaijaSmartGdgts: 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
Lovely

2 Likes

Re: If U Lik, Be Givin Excuse Wen There's An Option, I Shot Dis Movie Wit Smartphone by Covenant00001: 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
RealityKings:
Lol nice one brother Rufus
grin grin grin
Re: If U Lik, Be Givin Excuse Wen There's An Option, I Shot Dis Movie Wit Smartphone by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
Covenant00001:

If you feel like appreciating it which can make me happy, please visit my channel and subscribe for more, the link is below the video here. I shot all my movies with smartphone and I can teach how to do so, my details are on my YouTube channel

���
Thanks for doing that��
So unless I pray for a certain amount of minute, the devil would come and harvest my glory in the night? Because that woman was praying before the distraction and your devil still visited her.

I'm a filmmaker too and what I came here for is the story you're creating and so far, fear tactics is all I see.

1 Like

Re: If U Lik, Be Givin Excuse Wen There's An Option, I Shot Dis Movie Wit Smartphone by Af0nja: 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
Work on your content

1 Like

Re: If U Lik, Be Givin Excuse Wen There's An Option, I Shot Dis Movie Wit Smartphone by KingMack(m): 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
Most skits are shot with phones..you try bro

2 Likes

Re: If U Lik, Be Givin Excuse Wen There's An Option, I Shot Dis Movie Wit Smartphone by truthCoder: 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2022
Covenant00001:

If you feel like appreciating it which can make me happy, please visit my channel and subscribe for more, the link is below the video here.

���
Thanks for doing that��

You did well by using your limited tools to create a video.

However, your story line is one of the problems of Nigeria.

We have a tendency to believe that our issues are spiritual and there is an evil demon going around harvesting as he pleases.

This is just a fantasy. Dont devote your upcoming skills to such incredulous ideas that were fed to you.

If your goal is just to make money, then there is money in religion. Carry on

4 Likes

Re: If U Lik, Be Givin Excuse Wen There's An Option, I Shot Dis Movie Wit Smartphone by 9jaBloke: 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
Great! Just watched it. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: If U Lik, Be Givin Excuse Wen There's An Option, I Shot Dis Movie Wit Smartphone by Covenant00001: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
truthCoder:

You did well by using your limited tools to create a video.

However, your story line is one of the problems of Nigeria.

We have a tendency to believe that our issues are spiritual and there is an evil demon going around harvesting as he pleases.

This is just a fantasy. Dont devote your upcoming skills to such incredulous ideas that were fed to you.

If your goal is just to make money, then there is money in religion. Carry on

Hmm, thanks so much. Roger that sir/ma
Re: If U Lik, Be Givin Excuse Wen There's An Option, I Shot Dis Movie Wit Smartphone by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
Covenant00001:

���
Thanks for doing that��
I'm not trying to put you down or anything. I'm a filmmaker too and I know the time and effort it took you to shoot and edit this....on a phone.

If you can do this on a phone, I'm sure you can do better with better equipments.

Keep on pushing.

3 Likes

Re: If U Lik, Be Givin Excuse Wen There's An Option, I Shot Dis Movie Wit Smartphone by blaquebelle: 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
I think the point is that she allowed anger to dominate her thoughts before going to bed
Olasyke:

So unless I pray for a certain amount of minute, the devil would come and harvest my glory in the night? Because that woman was praying before the distraction and your devil still visited her.

I'm a filmmaker too and what I came here for is the story you're creating and so far, fear tactics is all I see.

Wahala for who de sleep for night after stressful workday be that grin
So Demon no fear Bible that was next to the sleeping lady.

I actually find the content very funny. grin grin Well done OP. Your future is bright. Mount Zion films has a sizable market.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Lik, Be Givin Excuse Wen There's An Option, I Shot Dis Movie Wit Smartphone by bobontop: 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
Guy that's a good one. I commend your innovation. Keep improving.

How many phones did you use.

Did you use wireless microphone for Android.

1 Like

Re: If U Lik, Be Givin Excuse Wen There's An Option, I Shot Dis Movie Wit Smartphone by Covenant00001: 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
bobontop:
Guy that's a good one. I commend your innovation. Keep improving.

How many phones did you use.

Did you use wireless microphone for Android.

Thanks sir, Two phones, hot 9 and spark 5, I use voice over using another phone
Re: If U Lik, Be Givin Excuse Wen There's An Option, I Shot Dis Movie Wit Smartphone by Emmanuel909090: 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Good job.

1 Like

Re: If U Lik, Be Givin Excuse Wen There's An Option, I Shot Dis Movie Wit Smartphone by LiveLifeHub(m): 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
Covenant00001:

���
Thanks for doing that��

Nice one, keep it up.

Which app did you use bro?

1 Like

Re: If U Lik, Be Givin Excuse Wen There's An Option, I Shot Dis Movie Wit Smartphone by Covenant00001: 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
LiveLifeHub:

Nice one, keep it up.

Which app did you use bro?
Thanks so much, I use youcut app

1 Like

Re: If U Lik, Be Givin Excuse Wen There's An Option, I Shot Dis Movie Wit Smartphone by EasyPeazy: 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
Great movie bro.

I support you wholeheartedly in your endeavours. Can't believe I watched till the end.

I like the fire of God in you man. Never let it die down. I love seeing young men alive for Christ. God bless you.

Keep it up bro. I bless your hustle in God's name... Amen.

I will support your productions soonest. By the way, dont be worried if you dont get much views now. God will blow you in time.

Simply make sure you are giving out amazing, rich content like this. And let be it be short as usual.

1 Like

Re: If U Lik, Be Givin Excuse Wen There's An Option, I Shot Dis Movie Wit Smartphone by Covenant00001: 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
EasyPeazy:
Great movie bro.

I support you wholeheartedly in your endeavours. Can't believe I watched till the end.

I like the fire of God in you man. Never let it die down. I love seeing young men alive for Christ. God bless you.

Keep it up bro. I bless your hustle in God's name... Amen.

I will support your productions soonest.

Amen, amen and amen , thanks so much sir, I am really blessed with your remark sir.
Re: If U Lik, Be Givin Excuse Wen There's An Option, I Shot Dis Movie Wit Smartphone by EasyPeazy: 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
Covenant00001:

Amen, amen and amen , thanks so much sir, I am really blessed with your remark sir.

By the way, dont be worried if you dont get much views now. God will blow you in time.

Remember, stay focused on RICH, AMAZING, SHORT CONTENTS. Stay focused. No distractions. Demons go attack you oo. Dem plenty for this forum.

Nothing gives them joy like distracting God's children and condemning their souls to abyss through vile impurities that get more views e.g the current BB9JA.

This your movies will make them sense a change and try to distract you from soul winning. Never you deviate to become famous. Maybe this is God's destiny for you.

Remain blessed and PRAYERFUL ALWAYS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nokia 6080 Solution? / iPhone In The Mud! Well, These Are The Most Expensive Phones On Planet Earth Now / Picture Paradise: Featuring Tecno Camon C8 At The Tecno Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.