Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria (1340 Views)

Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi / We Will Kill Keke Drivers Who Don't Sit At Home - IPOB - VIDEO / I Just Want Things To Be Better In Edo State Says Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by God2man2again(m): 1:19am On Nov 07, 2023
Nigeria belongs to all of us. Some people, actually, are against the progress of Nigeria. They don't want things to work. They stand against any meaningful effort to move the nation forward. Well, it is excusable because of the last election.

We should always remember that if things work out well for Nigeria, we will all enjoy and leave peaceably with one another.

Let's put selfish interest aside.

Let's put tribal sentiment away.

Let's unite together to build a strong nation.

Some people don't want things to work so far the person is not from their tribe, some people are just too selfish to realize that it will backfire in the long-run.

When you seek political office for, I, me and myself, then it portrays selfishness.
Human beings are naturally selfish but we should not do it at the expense of the whole nation that are struggling to survive.

What goes round comes around, let's be positive and give peace a chance.

The present Government may be corrupt but we need positive contribution from everyone to make it work,without the support of all Nigerians, we will not make any headway.

Let's make positive contribution to build this nation.

You might have JAPA. Do something to make things work in Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

THINGS MUST WORK IN NIGERIA.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by Fugazy2023: 1:47am On Nov 07, 2023
The yam leg flat brain people. They will continue to labour in vain and Nigeria will be great without them.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by Lovemeharder(f): 2:57am On Nov 07, 2023
cool
Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by rinzaugustine: 3:05am On Nov 07, 2023
The election riggers, polluters of the electoral and judicial system with stolen money will never allow Nigeria work

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by Leboska(m): 3:15am On Nov 07, 2023
If there's any group that doesn't want the country to work it's tinubu & his cronies, 2.17 trillion for his family & vice luxury budgeted by him as supplementary budget lol! billions allocated for the national assembly to buy foreign cars & the worst of this they are all on money that nigeria will borrow. lol! have i talked about the presidential yacht which they said belongs to the Navy that doesn't have anything to do with security but all about luxury? only pity anybody still saving his money in naira, tinubu with his men have sworn with their hands raised to heaven to bury nigeria.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by Iamanoited: 5:03am On Nov 07, 2023
RETURN FULL AUTONOMY OF POLICING, RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING RESPONSIBILITIES TO OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES WIE.

FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SHOULD BE RUN ON TEN PERCENT OF EACH STATE ANNUAL BUDGET OR OF EACH STATE AUDITED REVENUE EARNINGS.
Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by Iamanoited: 5:09am On Nov 07, 2023
IGP AND COAS SHOULD WORK HARDER. AND PLEASE CONTROL THE ACTIVITIES AND UTTERANCES OF ATIKU, PETER OBI AND AHMED DATTI.
Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by accordadoga29(f): 5:14am On Nov 07, 2023
Hehehe

Na iyàmiris no want Nigeria progress

1 Like

Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by Jomonix: 5:31am On Nov 07, 2023
Iamanoited:
IGP AND COAS SHOULD WORK HARDER. AND PLEASE CONTROL THE ACTIVITIES AND UTTERANCES OF ATIKU, PETER OBI AND AHMED DATTI.

Initially I was like, what is the need for another press conference. After all, Atiku gave one. Why should Obi come with another one. But hell no. After seeing Obi's speech and response to questions yesterday, I am very happy Obi gave the speech. It's good to say the truth. That's the only way Nigeria can be rescued. He should say it more. Majority of Nigerians are in support

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by gidgiddy: 6:46am On Nov 07, 2023
God2man2again:
Nigeria belongs to all of us. Some people, actually, are against the progress of Nigeria. They don't want things to work. They stand against any meaningful effort to move the nation forward. Well, it is excusable because of the last election.

We should always remember that if things work out well for Nigeria, we will all enjoy and leave peaceably with one another.

Some people don't want things to work so far the person is not from their tribe, some people are just too selfish to realize that it will backfire in the long-run.

When you seek political office for, I, me and myself, then it portrays selfishness.
Human beings are naturally selfish but we should not do it at the expense of the whole nation that are struggling to survive.

The present Government may be corrupt but we need positive contribution from everyone to make it work,without the support of all Nigerians, we will not make any headway.

God bless Nigeria.

Nigeria belong to all of us? Thats the first lie they told you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by princepeter566: 6:49am On Nov 07, 2023
Those are the people who voted for tinubu.
Once a failure always a failure

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by Bobloco: 7:13am On Nov 07, 2023
Fugazy2023:
The yam leg flat brain people. They will continue to labour in vain and Nigeria will be great without them.

OP this is one of bigots who doesn't want this country to work for all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by God2man2again(m): 7:15am On Nov 07, 2023
I understand all your comments, they are expected but let's us remember that we have only one county, we have no other country.

All must be well.
Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by Fugazy2023: 7:25am On Nov 07, 2023
Bobloco:

OP this is one of bigots who doesn't want this country to work for all

No it is you people that prays for the country to fail. Shame on you all and the country will progress and be great

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by goodnessme1(f): 7:26am On Nov 07, 2023
Your Nigeria will never work until the right thing is done.

You can keep deceiving yourselves.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by Bobloco: 7:31am On Nov 07, 2023
Fugazy2023:

No it is you people that prays for the country to fail. Shame on you all and the country will progress and be great

How will you expect the country not to fail when you and your ilks supports and encourage a notorious narcotics drug criminal, a certified certificate forger who was a guinea pig student of government college lagos used to test run the school four years before it was founded to become president of Nigeria

How?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by Fugazy2023: 7:35am On Nov 07, 2023
Bobloco:

How will you expect the country not to fail when you and your ilks supports and encourage a notorious narcotics drug criminal, a certified certificate forger who was a guinea pig student of government college lagos used to test run the school four years before it was founded to become president of Nigeria

How?

Your tribes men and women are known globally to have the highest number of fraudsters and drug pushers disgracing the country on a daily basis. I wonder how hardened criminals can shamelessly be pointing fingers

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by socialmediaman: 7:37am On Nov 07, 2023
Indeed.

One of the meaningful ways to make Nigeria work is buying expensive cars for politicians in a poor nation with very high population, in dire need of infrastructure and services

Keep fooling yourselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by Bobloco: 7:37am On Nov 07, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Your tribes men and women are known globally to have the highest number of fraudsters and drug pushers disgracing the country on a daily basis. I wonder how hardened criminals can shamelessly be pointing fingers

Good you acknowledged the fact that Tinubu is a notorious narcotics drug criminal

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by Nightwolf1: 7:50am On Nov 07, 2023
God2man2again:

God bless Nigeria.

How can Nigeria work with Thiefnubuu spending 5 billion naira for a yacht?

Ok you want to unite with a criminal to make Nigeria work in your fantasies, right?

Keep living in denial.😋

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by Fugazy2023: 7:55am On Nov 07, 2023
Bobloco:

Good you acknowledged the fact that Tinubu is a notorious narcotics drug criminal

I never said so. You infer from your imagination

1 Like

Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by Bobloco: 8:00am On Nov 07, 2023
Fugazy2023:

I never said so. You infer from your imagination

You made justification for him when you claim that a particular tribe have the highest number of fraudsters and drug pushers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by able20(m): 8:09am On Nov 07, 2023
Mr.Man take your lamentation and wailing to those politicians who looted your federal and state Treasury and kept the cash in Bullion van in their homes.
Corrupt Politicians are the enemies of Nigeria

Some of you stupid people will never hold your leaders accountable. You worship looters of your economy

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by Emergingnation(m): 8:20am On Nov 07, 2023
Fugazy2023:
Says IQ low Yoruba Muslim, marauding skull mining terrorist....

The shithole called Nijiaria ,has already dead waiting to be buried. grin grin

She will be buried finally, when Igbo finally leave for Biafra...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by Sharpsharp00123: 8:23am On Nov 07, 2023
God2man2again:

God bless Nigeria.

igbos want the government to fail so dollar can be 5000 n they can keep shouting at the top of their voices

They don’t know as everything dey spoil it won’t get to the government officials but d populace
Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by Sharpsharp00123: 8:26am On Nov 07, 2023
goodnessme1:
Your Nigeria will never work until the right thing is done.

You can keep deceiving yourselves.
I guess the only right thing is putting an igbo there?

So how has south east that igbos are governing worked?

Is south east working?

If igbos are perfectionist like u people want us to believe then y are u running away from the economic desert u call region

1 Like

Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by Sharpsharp00123: 9:06am On Nov 07, 2023
Bobloco:

it’s highly annoying for an igbo person to call another person drug baron

Y are u people like this with your reverse psychology?

U are the thief but want others to b seen as thief

1 Like

Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by Sharpsharp00123: 9:10am On Nov 07, 2023
Emergingnation:
Says IQ low Yoruba Muslim, marauding skull mining terrorist....

The shithole called Nijiaria ,has already dead waiting to be buried. grin grin

She will be buried finally, when Igbo finally leave for Biafra...

u igbos n chest beating
Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by goodnessme1(f): 9:12am On Nov 07, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
I guess the only right thing is putting an igbo there?

So how has south east that igbos are governing worked?

Is south east working?

If igbos are perfectionist like u people want us to believe then y are u running away from the economic desert u call region
Did you see me talk about Igbo man leading your useless Nigeria.

Since more than 60 years your people and friends are leading, have it get any better.

Abeg fvck out

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by Sharpsharp00123: 9:13am On Nov 07, 2023
goodnessme1:
Did you see me talk about Igbo man leading your useless Nigeria.

Since more than 60 years your people and friends are leading, have it get any better.

Abeg fvck out
oga

U igbos don cast n u know that for sure

Nothing for u in this Nigeria
Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by Nice2023(m): 9:17am On Nov 07, 2023
Fugazy2023:

If u are smart enough,u will know that the poster was against people like u.

I can say it categorically that u are a very poor soul and jobless and still support evil men against your fellow men all because of tribalism.

What has it got to do with the above statement if not that u are a Satan just looking for whom to exert ur devilish influence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by SeeWahala: 9:17am On Nov 07, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
oga

U igbos don cast n u know that for sure

Nothing for u in this Nigeria

Why do you always share opposing comments and mentions with your numerous other monikers?

Anytime person reply you you go share am undecided

How many accounts do you operate in this forum?

Agbado squad leader

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

SW To Produce VP In 2027; PDP. / NYSC DG Reconnects With Ex-landlord In Osun Visit (pictures, Video) / Nba Records 75 Breaches Of Court Orders Against Obj's Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.