Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria (1341 Views)

Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi / We Will Kill Keke Drivers Who Don't Sit At Home - IPOB - VIDEO / I Just Want Things To Be Better In Edo State Says Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by NOwazobia: 9:18am On Nov 07, 2023
Those who don't want things to work, are not the same as those who are not allowing things to work.

So, focus on those who are not allowing things to work but have been holding onto power through crook and hook means.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by Zionmdde: 9:21am On Nov 07, 2023
God2man2again:
I understand all your comments, they are expected but let's us remember that we only one county, we have no other country.

All must be well.
For the first time in few years I traveled around states in Nigeria, SE, SW and SS
Those who hate Nigeria with passion are those who voted apc.

No single good road connecting 2 states after 8 years
PH to akwa ibom, eye saw
Aba to Ph no motorable, they use bike now
PH to Bayelsa Bad
Benin to Lagos
Warri to Benin
Owerri to onitsha
Abia to akwa ibom
Akwa ibom to cross rivers

And you tell me enemies of Nigeria are those who said no to APC, Nigerians are very pathetic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by goodnessme1(f): 9:25am On Nov 07, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
oga

U igbos don cast n u know that for sure

Nothing for u in this Nigeria
You that Nigeria has so many things for,I can see how you're enjoying Nigeria more than Igbos grin grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by DatNiggaDaz: 9:28am On Nov 07, 2023
@OP

..my advice to you is to stop fooling yourself . Lies ,deceit & propaganda will take you nowhere
Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by Mbanda(m): 9:30am On Nov 07, 2023
Fugazy2023:
The yam leg flat brain people. They will continue to labour in vain and Nigeria will be great without them.
How will this British enterprise be great without the great Igbos?

The truth is that Igbos know very well that, Nigeria can never ever work or move forward without their input that's why they are very proud people.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by Fugazy2023: 9:33am On Nov 07, 2023
Mbanda:
How will this British enterprise be great without the great Igbos?

The truth is that Igbos know very well that, Nigeria can never ever work or move forward without their input that's why they are very proud people.

Charity begins at home. What has become of the east? If it were that beautiful and prosperous, thousands of you people wouldn't be leaving the east with ghana must go bags using late night buses on your way to SW

1 Like

Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by Againstallodds: 9:41am On Nov 07, 2023
God2man2again:
Nigeria belongs to all of us. Some people, actually, are against the progress of Nigeria. They don't want things to work. They stand against any meaningful effort to move the nation forward. Well, it is excusable because of the last election.

We should always remember that if things work out well for Nigeria, we will all enjoy and leave peaceably with one another.

Let's put selfish interest aside.

Let's put tribal sentiment away.

Let's unite together to build a strong nation.

Some people don't want things to work so far the person is not from their tribe, some people are just too selfish to realize that it will backfire in the long-run.

When you seek political office for, I, me and myself, then it portrays selfishness.
Human beings are naturally selfish but we should not do it at the expense of the whole nation that are struggling to survive.

What goes round comes around, let's be positive and give peace a chance.

The present Government may be corrupt but we need positive contribution from everyone to make it work,without the support of all Nigerians, we will not make any headway.

Let's make positive contribution to build this nation.

You might have JAPA. Do something to make things work in Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

THINGS MUST WORK IN NIGERIA.

but all sensitive positions goes to the rice bandits right?. Nigeria can only work when you recognize all Nigerians to have equal status. For now it's Yoruba turn to shine and we know the results.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by Mbanda(m): 10:20am On Nov 07, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Charity begins at home. What has become of the east? If it were that beautiful and prosperous, thousands of you people wouldn't be leaving the east with ghana must go bags using late night buses on your way to SW
Point of correction, The bolded is what you laymen from sad waste always say and believe and it shows how mentally deranged some sad wasterners are.

But you lots always forget that America, France and other European countries has their citizens in Nigeria and other parts of Africa too, does that mean that Nigeria is in any way better than America or any of the European countries?

Igbos are go getters and they hate stagnancy on like the yorubas. Igbos are everywhere that's their nature. Igbos see the world as a place that needs to be explored, and you can't do that by sitting at a place. That's why you see them everywhere even in war torn areas or cities (I have a brother in Ukraine as we speak).

Nobody can tell a story about lagos without mentioning Igbo in that story, unless that person is a crook and a liar this is because the great Igbos are among the tribes or people that developed lagos. I don't know why you lots now hate to see Igbos in lagos but you want one Nigeria, how is that possible I ask?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by mdimefields: 11:16am On Nov 07, 2023
When you make bad economy policies with huge spending on irrelevant issues that has zero positive impact on the economy, you come here to scream some people dont want the country to work. Why idiots always look for who to blame instead of holding the government responsible.
Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by Sharpsharp00123: 11:30am On Nov 07, 2023
goodnessme1:
You that Nigeria has so many things for,I can see how you're enjoying Nigeria more than Igbos grin grin
at least no b igbo dey feed us

Abi na u dey feed us?
Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by Sharpsharp00123: 11:31am On Nov 07, 2023
SeeWahala:

Why do you always share opposing comments and mentions with your numerous other monikers?

Anytime person reply you you go share am undecided

How many accounts do you operate in this forum?

Agbado squad leader
how is that your problem chinedu
Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by goodnessme1(f): 11:50am On Nov 07, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
at least no b igbo dey feed us

Abi na u dey feed us?
But na you yorubas dey feed Igbos grin grin

Remember you said nothing for Igbos in Nigeria.
Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by Justiceleague1: 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2023
God2man2again:
Nigeria belongs to all of us. Some people, actually, are against the progress of Nigeria. They don't want things to work. They stand against any meaningful effort to move the nation forward. Well, it is excusable because of the last election.

We should always remember that if things work out well for Nigeria, we will all enjoy and leave peaceably with one another.

Let's put selfish interest aside.

Let's put tribal sentiment away.

Let's unite together to build a strong nation.

Some people don't want things to work so far the person is not from their tribe, some people are just too selfish to realize that it will backfire in the long-run.

When you seek political office for, I, me and myself, then it portrays selfishness.
Human beings are naturally selfish but we should not do it at the expense of the whole nation that are struggling to survive.

What goes round comes around, let's be positive and give peace a chance.

The present Government may be corrupt but we need positive contribution from everyone to make it work,without the support of all Nigerians, we will not make any headway.

Let's make positive contribution to build this nation.

You might have JAPA. Do something to make things work in Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

THINGS MUST WORK IN NIGERIA.

Oga you are a big hypocrite.
For example everyone know buhari to be a failure but you people made president for good 8 years just to spite a certain people.

Here we are today!
The people you are stylishly saying they don't want naija to work are the only people who speak out boldly,who know better and who say it as it is.
They were vehemently against buhari and rightly so cos they know he has nothing whatsoever to offer.

Look at the type hardship everywhere in naija!!!

You better repent cos as you are pointing one finger at an innocent person,4 fingers are pointing back at you.
Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by SeeWahala: 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
how is that your problem chinedu shinedu

Pronounce and spell it Well next time angry
Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by Kendo93: 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

Na iyĆ miris no want Nigeria progress
Haha and without iyamiri you we chop sand.ewu cheesy
Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by Kendo93: 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
oga

U igbos don cast n u know that for sure

Nothing for u in this Nigeria
hu you help undecided get out
Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by Difrent: 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2023
Jomonix:

Initially I was like, what is the need for another press conference. After all, Atiku gave one. Why should Obi come with another one. But hell no. After seeing Obi's speech and response to questions yesterday, I am very happy Obi gave the speech. It's good to say the truth. That's the only way Nigeria can be rescued. He should say it more. Majority of Nigerians are in support

But is that enough reason not to wish your country well
I just don't get PO supporters......is this the first time a candidate will lose election?
So because Obi lost Nigeria MUST FALL

THE SAME ATTITUDE igbos exhibited all through Buhari regime..... Just goes to show how shallow those people think politically.

PDP used the same tactice APC is using to stay in power for 16 years. Most Obidients weren't born then that s why they don't know and think electoral loss or electoral brigandage started with Buhari.....or have been made to believe so
That's why for all your rants....APC guys are having a big laugh
For all your waillings APC guys are just smiling at their foolishness

In case you don't know...Buhari won in 2007....but FG of Obj used supreme court to award it to Yaradua who was honest enough to admit the process that brought him was flawed

So APC guys are just laughing at LP and Atiku because they both were part and parcel of the PDP that committed all sorts of electoral malfeasance this country has ever seen.
In my Oyo state ... Obj removed my governor ladoja illegally....and the same Obj thought we. Have forgotten his role in that to feel he can say anything on election....such a shameless old man.

As e dey pain them e dey sweet us.....

1 Like

Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by Difrent: 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2023
Zionmdde:

For the first time in few years I traveled around states in Nigeria, SE, SW and SS
Those who hate Nigeria with passion are those who voted apc.

No single good road connecting 2 states after 8 years
PH to akwa ibom, eye saw
Aba to Ph no motorable, they use bike now
PH to Bayelsa Bad
Benin to Lagos
Warri to Benin
Owerri to onitsha
Abia to akwa ibom
Akwa ibom to cross rivers

And you tell me enemies of Nigeria are those who said no to APC, Nigerians are very pathetic

If you will be honest .your assessment is flawed .
PDP controlled and still controls all the places you mention and they were in power for 16 years of oil windfall and enough forex....so why blame APC Buhari for the problems PDP didn't fix?
All the states you mention are oil producing, they get 13% derivation.....gets contracts from NDDC....and Ministry of Niger Delta.

Yet they still can't fix critical infrastructure in their states..... The blame is not FGs alone but also the. Governors of those states . At least two governors in those states have been jailed for corruption.

So the problem is not APC but thieving PDP governors that refused to fix their states because they know citizens like you will rather blame APC FG than them
Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by Aremu01(m): 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2023
It's those that Nigeria haven't shown shege that will believe anything good will come from that useless country.
Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by Jomonix: 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2023
Difrent:

But is that enough reason not to wish your country well
I just don't get PO supporters......is this the first time a candidate will lose election?
So because Obi lost Nigeria MUST FALL

THE SAME ATTITUDE igbos exhibited all through Buhari regime..... Just goes to show how shallow those people think politically.

PDP used the same tactice APC is using to stay in power for 16 years. Most Obidients weren't born then that s why they don't know and think electoral loss or electoral brigandage started with Buhari.....or have been made to believe so
That's why for all your rants....APC guys are having a big laugh
For all your waillings APC guys are just smiling at their foolishness

In case you don't know...Buhari won in 2007....but FG of Obj used supreme court to award it to Yaradua who was honest enough to admit the process that brought him was flawed

So APC guys are just laughing at LP and Atiku because they both were part and parcel of the PDP that committed all sorts of electoral malfeasance this country has ever seen.
In my Oyo state ... Obj removed my governor ladoja illegally....and the same Obj thought we. Have forgotten his role in that to feel he can say anything on election....such a shameless old man.

As e dey pain them e dey sweet us.....

In everything that you penned above can you point at an instance where Obi wished unwell to Nigeria. There is none. You guys love to criticize but hate to be served likewise. It's so unfortunate. How can some Nigerians grow beyond seeing everything on the basis of tribe. I sincerely hope and believe that one day we will get it right but with this mindset it will be a longwhile.
Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by Zionmdde: 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2023
Difrent:

If you will be honest .your assessment is flawed .
PDP controlled and still controls all the places you mention and they were in power for 16 years of oil windfall and enough forex....so why blame APC Buhari for the problems PDP didn't fix?
All the states you mention are oil producing, they get 13% derivation.....gets contracts from NDDC....and Ministry of Niger Delta.

Yet they still can't fix critical infrastructure in their states..... The blame is not FGs alone but also the. Governors of those states . At least two governors in those states have been jailed for corruption.

So the problem is not APC but thieving PDP governors that refused to fix their states because they know citizens like you will rather blame APC FG than them
Bros I don't do parties
I don't do rubbish failure comparisons

Am a citizen that pays high tax, any fvcking government in charge should use the tax and provide basic social amenities

Pd0 failure, apac failure comparisons is foolishness. It's stupidity to be telling someone not to blame apc because pdp also failed.

NDDC allocation does not cater for those federal roads I mentioned
Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by Difrent: 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2023
Zionmdde:

Bros I don't do parties
I don't do rubbish failure comparisons

Am a citizen that pays high tax, any fvcking government in charge should use the tax and provide basic social amenities

Pd0 failure, apac failure comparisons is foolishness. It's stupidity to be telling someone not to blame apc because pdp also failed.

NDDC allocation does not cater for those federal roads I mentioned

If you are all you claim to be above then it should concern you if some government officials steals the tax money you paid instead of fixing roads with it. Theres no way you will apportion blame to government officials without blaming the party that brought the to power ...the party is the vehicle they used to ride to power...party sponsored them.

And PDP has ruled over all the places you mentioned the past 23 years .....apportion blame appropriately
Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by Zionmdde: 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2023
Difrent:

If you are all you claim to be above then it should concern you if some government officials steals the tax money you paid instead of fixing roads with it. Theres no way you will apportion blame to government officials without blaming the party that brought the to power ...the party is the vehicle they used to ride to power...party sponsored them.

And PDP has ruled over all the places you mentioned the past 23 years .....apportion blame appropriately
Buhari failed woefully and the people who stood strong to kick against his failures hate Nigeria
Tinubu have brought untold hardship to Nigerians, those who kick against him are enemies of the country
Those who call out the government for bad roads, insecurity etc hate Nigeria

But those who praised Buhari for his nepotism and failure love the country
Those who are praising Tinubu for inflicting this level of hardship love the country

Those who say it's ok for apc to fail afterall pdp failed love Nigeria

That's how stupid apc supporters sound
Re: Those Who Don't Want Things to Work In Nigeria by StarRiderr: 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2023
Op I was once like you praying and fasting for Nigeria to work but I must advice you and other Nigerian youths on this forum this country Nigeria can never work accept we the Nigerians start demanding for a working Nigeria but if you think your prayers and good wishes will make this Country to work my dear your deceiving your self....my one coin advice to you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu's Minister Uche Nnaji Reportedly Disgraced At The APC National Secretaria / Biography Of Dr. Cairo Ojougboh: A Look Into His Life And Legacy / NYSC DG Reconnects With Ex-landlord In Osun Visit (pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.