Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

GKC King's Circle Ep 116 || The Power In Christ's Blood || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GKC King's Circle Ep 116 || The Power In Christ's Blood || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi (3019 Views)

Power In The Name Of Jesus (2) — By Pastor W.F. Kumuyi (Season 2) / Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi / How To Persevere In Trials (Part 2) — Pastor W.F. Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

GKC King's Circle Ep 116 || The Power In Christ's Blood || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:26am On Nov 07, 2023
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF GCK KING'S CIRCLE by Nathan Drake

On behalf of the renowned Evangelist and Convener of GCK King's Circle, Dr Kumuyi, it is my pleasure to welcome our stakeholders and dignitaries and esteemed media personalities to this special online world conference. We do appreciate you for honouring our invitation.
We have deemed it necessary for you to be part of this world online conference because of the great and strategic positions you occupy in your various organizations on behalf of the wellbeing of youths and young adults.

This online conference is on the heels of the launch of online daily and life-transforming episodes tagged GCK King's Circle. This programme is designed to equip and empower the teeming population of youths and young adults across the world.

Dr Kumuyi desires that the future leaders across the world attain critical skills, manuals and processes to work in the King's Circle while also planning to attain higher endeavours.

We want to announce that the King's Circle will be premiered globally on the 7th of November, 2023. Join us to make this launch a success. I can assure you that this daily content will transform lives.

Dr Kumuyi has been passionate to ensure that the fear of the Lord and righteousness is coupled with the pursuit and aspiration of the youths and young adults that will propel them into a better future and impact global development.

According to data, there are over 1.8 billion youths in the world today, 90% of which live in developing countries where they tend to make up a large portion of the population. Youths and young adults together make up 40% of the Global population. I'm excited because this critical figure gives us an amazing opportunity to make this world better.

Dr Kumuyi has organized youth programmes all over the world for 3 decades. He has currently made youth programmes a critical part of the GCK in form of Impact Academy every month. This programme has transformed the lives of young people all over the world and the testimonies are heartwarming as Pastor Kumuyi preaches and exposes deep secrets of success, hardwork, determination, fear of God, holiness and how to impact the world amidst daunting challenges.

This is amazing and our hope and expectations that with the daily episodes of the GCK King's Circle, the noble goal of Dr Kumuyi will be achieved.

Thank you for joining us in this online press conference. Thank you for listening.

#GCKKingsCircle
#GCK
#TheGospelToEveryCreature
#WorldOnlineConference
#KemisolaOmoyiolaNotes (06 11 2023)

Source

Re: GKC King's Circle Ep 116 || The Power In Christ's Blood || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:51am On Nov 07, 2023
WHAT IS THE KING'S CIRCLE? by Ella Lameyer

Hello everyone, my name is Ella Lameyer and I welcome you to the press release of the King's Circle. Thank you for all of you who are watching.

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening from wherever you are watching around the world. We are happy to have you join us from Instagram, Facebook pages, Twitter, and YouTube as we talk about the King's Circle.

You may be wondering, what is the King's Circle? It is a programme that will be airing everyday to help youth, young adults and future generations to discover their purposes and be able to figure out why God has placed them on the earth, and to live in that mandate as kings and queens and rule the earth with glory, honour and justice.

As we think about those who are going before us who are making impact, we think of Dr Kumuyi. Thank you for all you have done over the years, sharing the gospel and the love of Jesus in the education sphere and other areas of business, in the church sphere. We so appreciate you.

Thanks to all our educators, influencers, Leaders, Pastors, home-makers, doctors and the next generation of youths who have made this day possible.

Without the grandparents, uncles and aunties, we won't be here today. We thank and celebrate you all. Thanks to the youths who are joining us, this is your time to shine, and celebrate all that God has done in your life, this is your channel and space to see God move in miraculous ways because He has raised you for this time.

1 Peter 5:5. I pray that God will enable us to use this as a ministry through which we will humbly serve the needs of the next generation, that will help encourage many souls into the Kingdom, that will elevate people to know their purposes and also do that with a humble heart.

vs 6. We are not to be mediocres, but to rise to a level of excellence in all we do, say and be. I pray God will help us all have the mind of Christ that will enable us to do, say and be who God wants us to be.

Amen and Amen.

#GCKKingsCircle
#GCK
#WorldOnlineConference

Source

Re: GKC King's Circle Ep 116 || The Power In Christ's Blood || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:07am On Nov 07, 2023
THE STORY OF GCK KING'S CIRCLE by Dr Tope Ojeme

In the heart of every young person lies a world changer, a potential catalyst for positive transformation, yet, amidst the complexities of life and challenges we face, the flame of that potential can flicker and sometimes dim.

We have been labeled inexperienced, sometimes idealistic and even naive, but I'm here to tell us that our inexperience can become our strength, our idealism is our fuel and our naivety our greatest asset.

It is our fresh perspective, our unwavering optimism and our boundless energy that will propel us forward and enable us to break free from the shackles of the past and pace the way for a brighter tomorrow.

Just as the great Martin Luther Jr once said, "the youths of today are the leaders of tomorrow." I believe that this statement has never been more true. The world is facing an unprecedented challenges, climate change, economic turmoil, social unrest, challenges that require innovative solutions, fresh approaches and a willingness to challenge the status quo.

And who is better to lead us through this uncharted territory than the one who has done it for decades, this is why we all, as innovators and dreamers can become world changers.

The story of the GCK King's Circle is not just about a programme but a movement, a community of like-minded individuals who share a common vision for a better world. It is a space where you connect, collaborate and inspire each other under the Leadership of a distinguished man per excellence.

It is a space where you can find support and encouragement as you embark on your journey to make a difference.

The man, Dr W F Kumuyi who is the Convener of GCK King's Circle is a University Don who has mentored many people over the last 50 years. He has hosted several youth conferences with a reach of up to 200 countries and 35 million people.

Dr W F Kumuyi is a passionate advocate for youth empowerment and believes that the young people have the power to change the world positively.

Through daily episodes of teaching and training from the esteemed Dr W F Kumuyi, a man who has dedicated his life to mentoring young people for over 5 decades, the GCK King's Circle provides a platform for personal growth, leadership development and spiritual enrichment. It is a sanctuary where young minds are nurtured, where dreams are ignited, and where the tools to make a difference are imparted.

Together my friends, we can create a world where every young person has the opportunity to reach a full potential, where every voice is heard and every dream has a chance to take flight.

So, my dear young people, I urge you to embrace this power to unleash your potential, to step into your roles as world changers we all were destined to be. Let us remember the words of the Bible: "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father in heaven.

Now, it's time to go forth and ignite the world with the light as Dr W F Kumuyi leads us in that light. It's time to become a world changer for Christ. I'm determined to become one, and I know you too are. This is our time! Welcome!

#GCKKingsCircle
#GCK
#WorldOnlineConference

Source

Re: GKC King's Circle Ep 116 || The Power In Christ's Blood || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:26am On Nov 07, 2023
GCK-King's Circle || World Online Press Conference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i49r3A0a9xc
Re: GKC King's Circle Ep 116 || The Power In Christ's Blood || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:41am On Nov 07, 2023
Good morning my beloved brethren and Heirs of God's Kingdom.

Please,we must all be personally involved in sharing the King's Circle videos across all platforms.

This is the least we can do in supporting our father in the Lord in this initiative of mentoring youths and young adults.

Everyone, especially young people must watch this first episode (link already shared here) and subsequent episodes of the King's Circle.

I've watched it and it's so interesting and inspiring. Let's also share with others to bless them.

GCK King's Circle is a daily dose of inspiring and motivating messages spiced with a short interlude of songs. All in just 10 minutes! God bless you as you daily watch and share with others.

Good morning and God bless you all!

#GCKKingsCircle
#KingsCircle PASTOR W F KUMUYI
#KemisolaOmoyiolaNotes (07 11 2023)

Source

Re: GKC King's Circle Ep 116 || The Power In Christ's Blood || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2023
Introducing The King's Circle (TKC)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWH0Mq-r3_Y

Re: GKC King's Circle Ep 116 || The Power In Christ's Blood || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:09am On Nov 08, 2023
"At this world Press Conference, we are privileged to hear from young individuals across the world expressing their profound excitement about GCK King's Circle.

They are eagerly awaiting the insight of a 1st class Mathematician's passion for souls, a former University Don who has a heart for the younger generations. The Defender of the Faith, DR W F KUMUYI.

The level of anticipation and enthusiasm is surpassing all expectations and that is painting a vivid picture of excitement reverberating across the globe."

Source

Re: GKC King's Circle Ep 116 || The Power In Christ's Blood || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:27am On Nov 08, 2023
In GCK King's Circle, I'm expecting to receive grace for a purpose-driven life in this perverse world.

Source

Re: GKC King's Circle Ep 116 || The Power In Christ's Blood || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:51pm On Nov 08, 2023
GCK King's Circle Ep1 || The Journey to Becoming || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6H4z9ieAto
Re: GKC King's Circle Ep 116 || The Power In Christ's Blood || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:55pm On Nov 08, 2023
GCK King's Circle Ep2 || Believe His Gifts In You || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sle9Kft4HY0
Re: GKC King's Circle Ep 116 || The Power In Christ's Blood || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:51am On Nov 09, 2023
GCK King's Circle Ep3 || Interrupted For His Glory || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_69Qgbb3sw
Re: GKC King's Circle Ep 116 || The Power In Christ's Blood || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:45am On Nov 10, 2023
GCK King's Circle Ep4|| Winning With Mindset For The Goal || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q_0WBi1WDA?si=QHO1w3fO4NcpiCz-
Re: GKC King's Circle Ep 116 || The Power In Christ's Blood || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2023
THE KING'S CIRCLE, DAY 4

GCK King's Circle was anchored today by Abraham Onuoha and Victoria Oyegbile.

Victoria: "Here at the GCK King's Circle, visioners are birthed to disrupt the status quo by possessing an innovative mindset."

Abraham: "We hear constantly that our dreams are valid, however, reaching for that dream could appear grandiose. Do you sometimes ponder on questions like, 'how do I set my goals, what can I put in place in actualizing my dreams? Who do I seek guidance from?" The Convener will elucidate on this.
Short music interlude from Corey Voss.

Victoria: "Welcome back. Indeed, your goals functions as catalyst for igniting the drive to achieve your ideal future. A well-rounded personality, a lover of God, and a visioner, one who walks the talk, Pastor (Dr) W F Kumuyi has a message for you. Take a listen"

Pastor W F Kumuyi:
Everyone who amounts to something in life has a goal. It is the goal that keeps you walking, reading, researching, serving, and constantly having the mindset that you will reach your destination. This is what makes you win eventually. Nothing comes your way that is strong enough to derail your mind from the goal set before you.

How do you win having a mind with a goal?

1. Identify your Mission with a Glorious Goal:
Know why you are here on earth, in school, in your place of work. What is your mission, ministry, goal, drive? Where are you going? What do you hope to achieve?

2. Give up the Misdeed against the Godly Goal:
There is something to give up. What are those things in your life that you need to give up? Things that keep you down, backwards and not allowing you to have the grace and achievement you ought to have. You need to give them up.

3. Network only with Men of Good Goals:
You cannot do it all alone because two are better than one. But ensure to network with men of good goals because there are men of evil, bad, sinful and destructive goals. You cannot network with them because birds of the same feather flock together. You are not like them and they are not like you.

4. Interact with Mentors for a Guided Goal:
Mentors have been there before, they have done and achieved it before and they are willing and open to mentor, lift us up, show us the way they have achieved their goals. Come under their tutelage and mentorship. When you are confused, they will guide you aright and answer your questions. When it appears that you don't know the way forward, the mentors are there for you.

5. Turn your Mind for the Great Goal:
The brain is good but the mind is stronger. A good and strong hand is good, but the mind is stronger. A good feet to run is good, but the mind is stronger if you train and turn it towards the great goal. The mind will show and tell you how to move on.
Research tells us that it takes up to 66 days to form an habit. As you do the right thing over and over, you are training your minds towards the great goal.

People who are great in life are not those who stop studying after graduation but those who continue. You educate to achieve mastery in subjects, good habits.

6. Drive with Meaningful Motives towards Growth and Growing:

Someone has a car and parked it in the garage but he doesn't drive it. He keeps talking about, and washing it but he doesn't drive it. After a number of years, he wants to drive it but it will not move. If you are not doing anything, not driving anywhere, not facing any challenge, and you just park yourself there, after a year or two, on hearing a message, you can decide to rise and begin because you want to drive with meaningful motives, towards your growing goals. As you achieve the goals, you look up and ahead and there other goals lined up for you to achieve. It is only the man and woman who is driving meaningfully with good motives who will arrive at the growing goals. I pray the Lord plants all these in your life in Jesus name.
Open your mouth and talk to the Lord in prayer.

Victoria: We are rooting for you here at the GCK King's Circle. To learn more about winning and achieving your desired goals, click on the link (in the comment section).

Abraham: Be the dream!
Victoria: Be royal!

#PastorKumuyiSaid
#PastorWFKumuyi PASTOR W F KUMUYI
#GCKKingsCircle
#KingsCircle
#KemisolaOmoyiolaNotes (10 11 2023)

#Note: I won't do this everyday. I just want you to see the beauty and goodness of the King's Circle, that's why I did this. Please, connect to it daily, each episode is maximum of 10 minutes which is not too much in a day. God bless you young ones.

Re: GKC King's Circle Ep 116 || The Power In Christ's Blood || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:16am On Nov 12, 2023
GCK King's Circle Ep5 || Shake Thyself || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEAuW7fKLmU?si=5Pk5-M5v8YgBc7QB
Re: GKC King's Circle Ep 116 || The Power In Christ's Blood || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:11am On Nov 14, 2023
GCK King's Circle Ep6 || Willingness - The Growth Mindset || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfwdDHaMg-8
Re: GKC King's Circle Ep 116 || The Power In Christ's Blood || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2023
GCK King's Circle Ep7 || Coping With Courage And Imagination || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P-3zeVMwrs
Re: GKC King's Circle Ep 116 || The Power In Christ's Blood || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2023
GCK King's Circle Ep8 || Who Is A Youth? || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DVdrLMqwPk
Re: GKC King's Circle Ep 116 || The Power In Christ's Blood || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:48pm On Nov 16, 2023
GCK King's Circle Ep9 || A Purpose Driven Life || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJM6rDtJAbo
Re: GKC King's Circle Ep 116 || The Power In Christ's Blood || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2023
GCK King's Circle Ep 10 || Daniel's Pathway To Excellence || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjEpAG1oHH8
Re: GKC King's Circle Ep 116 || The Power In Christ's Blood || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:45am On Nov 19, 2023
GCK King's Circle Ep 11 || Focused Teenagers Learning to Lean Towards Excellence || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnguM-PMQsY
Re: GKC King's Circle Ep 116 || The Power In Christ's Blood || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:47am On Nov 19, 2023
GKC Ep 12 || The Glorious Conversion and Power to Shine || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuIxKU036mk
Re: GKC King's Circle Ep 116 || The Power In Christ's Blood || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2023
GKC King's Circle Ep 13 || The Courage To Overcome When Hope Is Lost || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n--xphNuCKI
Re: GKC King's Circle Ep 116 || The Power In Christ's Blood || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2023
GKC King's Circle Ep 14 || Impactful Exponential Multiplication Through The Truth || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_38P0aDRIrc
Re: GKC King's Circle Ep 116 || The Power In Christ's Blood || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2023
GKC King's Circle Ep 15 || Your Decision Determines Your Destiny || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DKdr7nQ2kU
Re: GKC King's Circle Ep 116 || The Power In Christ's Blood || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2023
GKC King's Circle Ep 16 || The Highway To Higher Heights || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLynXQQOOlc
Re: GKC King's Circle Ep 116 || The Power In Christ's Blood || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:33am On Nov 25, 2023
GKC King's Circle Ep 17 || Who Is This Jesus? || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLGMoTRtFV4?si=1FJ23KFdOeLvCsry
Re: GKC King's Circle Ep 116 || The Power In Christ's Blood || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:36am On Nov 25, 2023
GKC King's Circle Ep 18 || Confessing, Correcting & Countering Bitter Failures|| Pastor W.F. Kumuyi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upPcluk0e8U?si=cm01fZnYoYA9z5Nj
Re: GKC King's Circle Ep 116 || The Power In Christ's Blood || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:40am On Nov 25, 2023
GKC King's Circle Ep 19 || Overcoming The Challenges Of A Broken Heart || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqzBwtyALj8?si=HTVqSOii1TKqpfOD
Re: GKC King's Circle Ep 116 || The Power In Christ's Blood || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:28am On Nov 28, 2023
GKC King's Circle Ep 20 || Deception Will Not Last|| Pastor W.F. Kumuyi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vPlOS-CxEw?si=HYwGmQuqwkqwFpi2
Re: GKC King's Circle Ep 116 || The Power In Christ's Blood || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:32am On Nov 28, 2023
GKC King's Circle Ep 21 || From Deformity To Excellence || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU0d5_MuUr8?si=vZiGcxia72huzJRF
Re: GKC King's Circle Ep 116 || The Power In Christ's Blood || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:35am On Nov 28, 2023
GKC King's Circle Ep 22 || The Race From Mediocrity To Mastery || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3rSh8uZjKA?si=EBb98CMWi9uDBkgQ
Re: GKC King's Circle Ep 116 || The Power In Christ's Blood || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:36am On Nov 29, 2023
GKC King's Circle Ep 23 || The Making Of A Conqueror || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJzPr_mwwB4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jesus Is Coming Back / What's Your Favourite Christian Hymn? Drop A Stanza / First Bible Translated In Yoruba By Ajayi Crowther

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.