Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel (52598 Views)

Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine / EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine / Climate Protesters Block Boris Johnson, UK Prime Minister's Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Enwhen(m): 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2023
geemd434:

You are probably a yo.roba s.lave...

You are the slave ... terrorists
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Theweekend: 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
I urge the protesters to destroy that ship immediately.

America is evil. Funding and supporting the genocide been committed by Israel.

The protesters are patriot who believe on human Rights and stand fir truth.

Israel will never go unpunished. A war against a Muslim state is a war against the most Holy prophet Muhammad (SAW)

I encourage the Hamas to fight on and never give up.

Allah will lead the Hamas to victory and destroy Israel. Israel will become and Islamic state.

Insha Allah
no wonder u are confirmed zombie with poor reasoning and low life spits. undecided
Confirmedzombie:
I urge the protesters to destroy that ship immediately.

America is evil. Funding and supporting the genocide been committed by Israel.

The protesters are patriot who believe on human Rights and stand fir truth.

Israel will never go unpunished. A war against a Muslim state is a war against the most Holy prophet Muhammad (SAW)

I encourage the Hamas to fight on and never give up.

Allah will lead the Hamas to victory and destroy Israel. Israel will become and Islamic state.

Insha Allah
no wonder u are confirmed zombie with poor reasoning and low life spits.
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by CoronaVirusPro: 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2023
Enwhen:

Dey play ...you have same mindset like Hamas , you don't know Israel ...Dey play ... The Iron dome in Israel is not in America even tho they assisted Israel in building it ...

They funded it, and still supply the batteries till today!

Everything Israel uses for defense is American made! America also feeds and cloths them!

What does Israel have? Tomatoes and cucumbers.
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Gandrova: 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
Americans don't know what they have on their hands. Muslim is fully rooted now and will soon consume them from the inside.

The sad truth is that these Muslims making noise in America today all migrated from Islamic countries. Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan Saudi Arabia etc. Were they had no freedom and rights for anything other than war,death and some useless sharia laws. Tell them to go back to their Islamic countries they will never go.

Don't open your doors to Muslims if you ever want peace. Else you go fight tire.

I have never seen a religion so toxic, chaotic, violent and problematic like Islam.

Muslims across the world, why do you hate peaceful coexistence?

You fight yourselves and also fight others.

God forbid! spits....

As for Palestinians, I have no pity for you guys. Since they have refused to coexist in peace with Israel.
Gaza will continue to be a graveyard.
To Engaged you in conversation is wasting of precious time and resources.
Because your brain is filled with hatred for Islam.
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Robertgreene1(m): 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
Americans don't know what they have on their hands. Muslim is fully rooted now and will soon consume them from the inside.

The sad truth is that these Muslims making noise in America today all migrated from Islamic countries. Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan Saudi Arabia etc. Were they had no freedom and rights for anything other than war,death and some useless sharia laws. Tell them to go back to their Islamic countries they will never go.

Don't open your doors to Muslims if you ever want peace. Else you go fight tire.

I have never seen a religion so toxic, chaotic, violent and problematic like Islam.

God forbid! spits....

As for Palestinians, I have no pity for you guys. Since they have refused to coexist in peace with Israel.
intresting..l guess you are my south eastern brother sir...me..l'm from Anambra...so let me use a very simplistic analysis for you here man
Lets just say that Ipob (Hamas) finally suceeds in driving the Nigerian govt and military (Israel) out of the south east (Gaza)...just like Hamas finally succeded in driving Israel out of Gaza in 2005...and even won a free and fair election in Gaza in 2007...
So a few hundred Ipob (Hamas) figthers goes into kogi State (israel) and kills a thousand Nigerians (Israelis) like Hamas did on Oct 7 in retaliation for the air..sea..and land blockade and random killings of tens of thousands of palestinians that lsrael ( Nigeria) has imposed on Gaza (South east) since 2007..
So Nigeria (israel) should then start bombing the whole of South East (Gaza) killing innocent babies...women and civilians all in the name of fighthing Ipob (Hamas) abi?
You people will just open mouth like illiterates to talk about something you know nothing about...u think that all jews in the diaspora and even inside Israel support this war on gaza...dont you watch CNN..Aljazeera...BBC..
etc and see videos of some jews themselves protesting against the war wearing shirts and waving banners saying "not in my name"
you said that Gaza dosent wanna coexist peacefully with israel?...which is the exact opposite of what's really happening on the ground...
Israel has imposed a total land..air...sea blockade on Gaza since Hamas rightfully won the 2007 Gaza election against the israeli backed and controlled Fatah (PLO)
Israel controls Gaza's water...food imports...exports...electricity..everything!!!...
Infact even the UN itself said that Gaza is like an open air prison....lsrael also kills and imprisons palestinians at will...
so who dosent want to coexist peacefully with each other....
Oga just go read ur history and politics books or better still go buy a cable decorder and start following up on international news..cus you know absolutely nothing about the lsraeli/palestinian conflict at all!!!

1 Like

Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by DDIA: 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2023
Fuckyoumod:

God forbid! spits....

Sound it. cool

1 Like

Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Padipadi(m): 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2023
temmyyem:
Isreal is nothing but an unholy land. A land fill with blood and tears. The bible says when the chosen people shall return to the promise land, there shall no more be war.

The people that occupy isreal at the moment has nothing to do with the bible, they are the kazarian from eastern europe. This jew are nothing buy synagogue of satan the bible talks about.

Yasharel (the isreal of the bible) is located in south africa. The Isrealite are Mbundu, Yoruba, Igbo, Bakongo, Fon, Mende, Wolof, Fula, Abron, Chamba and many more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPnQVvcPx_g&list=PLVVKk04o4aSeGBQ10no2J0ZhV7qqNQJpO&index=8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IyATWbNT5A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUBa4Cmj04g
You are part of those that ll be nuked!
Your brain is watery!
BOSSkesh:
Down with the Jews
Down with the occupiers
Free Palestine
Death to Netanyahu
I won't mind testing that weapon of America on you.
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by DDIA: 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Israel!

America should stop feeding Israel!

The whole power they have comes from America! Take it away and Nigeria will run over Israel!
Almajiri spotted cool

1 Like

Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by OPICANTO2223: 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2023
Why can't those protesting Islamic pigs relocate to Palestine?.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Padipadi(m): 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Hahahaha see how this one is crying. Even when so many Christians dominated countries have shown their open support for the FREEDOM of Palestine since from long and currently as I type.
Nuke on your head!

1 Like

Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by CoronaVirusPro: 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2023
tymicjay77:

Childish talk. angry sad

Tell me so the hamas are not getting their supply from Iran, Russia etc.. is only a fool that will spill out that gibberish.
Until you people (Muslim) learn how to condemn any evil attrocities committed in the name of Islam or Allah people will always see you guys as devil ...
Islam is the only religion that when their so called believer or follower commit a crime(murder, disruption of peace, etc) you will never see any condemnation from same believers or follower of same religion, instead they will look the other way round... Curse be to that day people decided to form Islam as a religion shocked shocked shocked

Same Hamas that is using home made missiles. If Hamas was getting same funding from Russia and Iran, Israel will be dust by now.
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Beigalodesigns(m): 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2023
udede:
America should quickly return Donald trump to power
Honestly, that one by now for don tell Isreali soldiers to go back to barracks while US soldiers handle those Hamas terrorist with guided rocket launchers grin
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by DDIA: 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Death to the second born of Ibrahim
Descendant of the Bastard child of Ibrahim has spoken grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Whatisurproblem(m): 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2023
southsouthking:
Test the weapon on them, show no mercy.
What were they thinking when hamas invaded Israel?
Everyone was clapping for hamas but now that the game has changed hands, every hypocrite is crying wolves.
Hamas playing the victim game.
thank you, as we speak, Hamas held 245 isreali Hostages, these miscreants see that as nothing, isreali minister gave Hostages release has condition for cease fire, hamas has refused, useless protesters refused to condemned Hamas terrorist actions yet blaming IDF. I advice Isreal to kill all the terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by yemmight(m): 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2023
They cannot even delay not to talk of stop
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by seunayantokun(m): 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2023
America and others in the west gave them the liberty that no Islamic country has ever given or can ever give any Muslim. Now they are claiming what is not. Well, that shows the power of good over evil.
Aljazeera said over 10,000 have been killed in Gaza. And, that is news? If you are lying today, without thinking, if I don't believe your truth tomorrow, will you blame anyone?

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by DDIA: 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2023
Eriokanmi:
In as much as I want the war to cease, hamas acted stupidly cos they gave Istrael the opportunity, which they've been longing for, to eliminate them.

Nothing like peace anyway. The war has to end
Make them cleans the dirt away from those lands grin

I mean total cleansing of the whole place called Gaza grin

Let nothing remain to germinate there grin
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Justiceleague1: 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Down with the Jews
Down with the occupiers
Free Palestine
Death to Netanyahu

See them!!!
See all of them attacking Peter Obi everyday!!!!
They are all the same thing with them at that middle east! Every one of them.
God will deliver Nigeria from her enemies

1 Like

Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by sltn(m): 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Not in the next 16 years!
time's tell dawg!
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Idaytesj29(m): 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2023
Ondoterrorist:
Level those animals and throw Thier useless meats to fishes

America doesn't kill it's citizen. They don't value you or other nationals but they value their own. They can invade, but will never let their land be invaded, they take over others lands, but will never let theirs go, they can bomb you, but won't let you bomb them.....

So, they are not as stupid as you think they are. if you protest or stand against them in other countries, they will level it.
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by AirBay: 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2023
It's been one month now with protests and protests, isreal still bombing..

Yemen, Iran, Lebanon, hezbolla, jihadist don shout don keep quiet...

Iraq is busy trying to chase usa grin

Pakistan, Afghanistan no even get time.

Saudi there oga no even get time as well.

All UAE no even protest.

Are Palestinians people really bad? seems they have a bad rep even with hezbolla, hezbollah boss clearly distances himself form the fight saying it was 100% Palestinians planned attack on Oct 7.

Don't protests again, I pity the civilians.
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by olaadesino(m): 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2023
Fuckyoumod:

God forbid! spits....

You on the right track, the way your forefathers fought Islam directly and indirectly, spiritual but the religion keep on growing
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Pointg: 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2023
I'm not surprised at some of the comments against the innocent, oppressed and dehumanized Palestinians because you can't give what you don't have. To be humane is to be compassionate to others and be empathetic towards their pains. If the outward display of inhumanity by the oppressive forces of the ("lusus Baitul maqdis") "Israeli government" is termed as justifiable defence of the stolen right of someone else, while the outcry of the oppressed Palestine is termed as terrorism, then the world is indeed full of wolves in sheep clothing. And it's unfortunate that those are the people in charge of our affairs of governance. God is always with the oppressed.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by DDIA: 3:07pm On Nov 07, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Hahahaha see how this one is crying. Even when so many Christians dominated countries have shown their open support for the FREEDOM of Palestine since from long and currently as I type.
Let them support.

Their Support won't stop the extinction of the creatures in Gaza. grin

These creatures are of zero importance to the world.

Infact , the world is overcrowded because of these creatures. For the world to be habitable it is highly recommend for all of them with no exceptions to be moved to another world.
That world is best suited for them, infact they get 72 virgins on arrival. grin

1 Like

Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Justiceleague1: 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2023
DDIA:

Descendant of the Bastard child of Ibrahim has spoken grin
I tell you.
They are the same people attacking Peter Obi everyday..

Nigeria needs serious deliverance o.

They will rather choose evil as president over an angel as long as the evil is their religion/tribe.
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Kokoebapluse(m): 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2023
US is God of isra-hell. Without US Israel will be no where on world map. Both US and isra-hell go chop beating very soon
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Beigalodesigns(m): 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2023
Masterviolence:
I've never supported Hamas and I'll never support them, but I can't support Israel also.

After seeing the numbers of civilian casualties and non-Hamas targets being hit on a daily basis just because of revenge is evil.
Over 11,000 casualties with about 75% of them being innocents is heartbreaking sad

Guy non of them is innocent, they willingly offer themselves up to be used as humanshield, or work hand in hand with Hamas by trading military information, as yourself how someone who claimed to be innocent will still remain in the fire zone even a week after the countless relocation announcements by the Isreali military? This people has the same mindset...the innocent ones are long gone in UN IDP camps
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by buJu234: 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2023
Am very careful when visiting any community with Muslims majority especially in the UK, Belgium, Sweden & France.

Wisdom is profitable to direct..
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by zoedew: 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2023
Very ignorant fellows. Acting without thinking. Is that possible under Hamas Rule? Supporters and sympathisers of terrorists don't stop to think about what would happen to them if they undertook such protests against a terrorist government such as Hamas. Folks who do not believe in democratic ideals and the rule of law seeking to take advantage of the rule of law. They arrive in democratic countries and enjoy freedom of worship while they deny others the same rights in their home countries.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Greenfaces: 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2023
southsouthking:
Everyone was clapping for hamas but now that the game has changed hands, every hypocrite is crying wolves.
You are a fopl
Re: Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2023
southsouthking:

Sweetest news is that Israel will now be responsible for the security of Gaza, going forward

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jammeh Set To Leave Banjul Today, Photos Of The Plane That Will Carry Him / 6 Palestinian Militants Escape From High-security Israeli Prison. Hamas Mocks / Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.