Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband (20952 Views)

₦4.8bn Fraud: Ibeto Has Returned ₦‎1.5bn, To Pay Balance in 3 Months – EFCC / Peter Obi 1-Million-Man Rally In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) / Edo State Peter Obi 1-Million-Man March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband by Winneepye: 9:00am On Nov 07, 2023
shawante:

He doesn't need your inconsequential vote, so shut your mouth and shove your corn up your ass.
Say no to women slavery. Birds of the same feather.
Re: Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband by Invest4growth: 9:01am On Nov 07, 2023
On this one, obi.is right. Tinubu administration is too wasteful yet you desire the masses to tighten their belts and suffer
Re: Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband by ogaontop(m): 9:01am On Nov 07, 2023
MS2471:
cool

Buhari also scrapped the office of the first lady, Aisha simply abandoned him and flew to Dubai and UK

Women are the people with highest number of PVC, during election women vote more

Ministry of Women affairs and Office of the First Lady are meant to cater for Women and children rights

The ministry needs opreational vehicles, Haice Van for staffs and press , Hummer Bus, Hillux truck for security, bulletproof SUV for VIP

I hope women supporting Obi get a clear picture of who he is beneath the feminine voice and tricks

He supported SUV for lawmakers

He drove in SUV convoys

Seems you don't have a brain or all your education is in vain!
He said unconstitutional, are you willing to show me where it is in the Constitution
Re: Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband by plaindealer: 9:04am On Nov 07, 2023
uvie66:
Nonsense talk so because Kenya is profligate in there spending we should equally do the same, UK that is almost twenty times richer than us do not have first lady office.and you also say Nigerians are just knee deep in poverty mentality when actually Nigeria is a poor country.

Poverty mentality is when you always think you are beneath other people or that you are too poor and incompetent to do what the rest of the world does with no noise or disturbance from poverty mentality people.
Re: Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband by Princedapace(m): 9:06am On Nov 07, 2023
MS2471:

Better worry about your life because e don better for me

Nothing in Nigeria affects me baba. My apartment is fully solar enabled, I work remotely and earn $$ grin
Re: Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband by BadBradley: 9:10am On Nov 07, 2023
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fIPH9j0sbk

1.5bn Budget For First Lady Is Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Take Care Of Her Husband - Peter Obi (Video)

my only comment is for thatidiit doing voiceover
Re: Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband by Victoronah1: 9:17am On Nov 07, 2023
plaindealer:
In Kenya, the budget for the office of their first Lady is almost 4 times more than what Nigerians are screaming and yelling over..

The Kenyan first lady's office budget is a whooping N4 Billion and this was back in 2019 so just imagine the budget today.

Some Nigerians are just knee-deep in poverty mentality.

oga shut the f* Up. It's in their constitution. It's not in our Constitution. Some defending nonsense it doesn't help you. What have you personally gained from Tinubu since he entered.

1 Like

Re: Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband by BadBradley: 9:21am On Nov 07, 2023
MS2471:
cool

Buhari also scrapped the office of the first lady, Aisha simply abandoned him and flew to Dubai and UK

Women are the people with highest number of PVC, during election women vote more

Ministry of Women affairs and Office of the First Lady are meant to cater for Women and children rights

The ministry needs opreational vehicles, Haice Van for staffs and press , Hummer Bus, Hillux truck for security, bullet proof SUV for VIP

I hope women supporting Obi get a clear picture of who he is beneath the feminine voice and tricks

He drove in SUV convoys

Can mannerless Obi deliquent supporters stop qouting me no be me cause una family poverty

you didn't have your fair share of common sense and logic.

Obi is saying the office of the first lady is unconstitutional and not recognised as far as our country is coming concern so how do you put that same office in the national budget?
Re: Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband by Princedapace(m): 9:23am On Nov 07, 2023
MS2471:

So why is your life bitter and you act fustrated relating to a stranger...

I use a 5kva inverter and nothing like electricity failure in my house but you don't see me wailing about looking for fight

My life is not bitter becus I pointed out the nonsesense some of u support here.
How would any sane human justiify the budget to a first lady whom we didnt elect or has any constitutional duty? If the person supporting that is not m$d, then tell me what is wrong with the person.

Do u guys think that some of us who dont support politicians and their rubbish nonsense they do here are hungry?
If Nigeria is cool, do I need to load my apartment with solar pannels? Abeg, I stand for truth and I dont f&cking ass lick politicians

1 Like

Re: Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband by AsomughaChuks05: 9:23am On Nov 07, 2023
Buhari failed woefully because he hid his wife in the oza room. A married man is incomplete without his wife. She gives you sincere and honest advise even close aides can't. The President's wife is one and same as he so she deserves as much respect and juice of office as her husband. I don't expect Peter Obi to understand because he is from that generation of Igbo men who treat women in Igboland like rags.
Re: Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:25am On Nov 07, 2023
plaindealer:
In Kenya, the budget for the office of their first Lady is almost 4 times more than what Nigerians are screaming and yelling over..

The Kenyan first lady's office budget is a whooping N4 Billion and this was back in 2019 so just imagine the budget today.

Minimum wage is less than $30 per month, you guys have a deep rooted problem. A country with a GDP per capital of $2000 is poor, what then is poverty mentality?

May God help your soul
Re: Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband by Splashme: 9:27am On Nov 07, 2023
plaindealer:
Oponu misogynistic and sexist clown.

Why not just say women should be confined to the kitchen cooking and your own daughter should just sit at home making ogbono for her husband instead of working ...

See, this is why we keep saying Nigeria dodged serious bullets when they rejected this Stone Age and primitive clown.

So, you're justifying such amount on exotic cars for a woman no one elected? Truly, we have plenty fools in Nigeria, I swear.

1 Like

Re: Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband by Dmama1991: 9:29am On Nov 07, 2023
kwasoly:

Send your account number let me help your life
guy make I send my account number abeg
Re: Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband by Meritupdates: 9:29am On Nov 07, 2023
MS2471:
cool

The ministry needs opreational vehicles, Haice Van for staffs and press , Hummer Bus, Hillux truck for security, bullet proof SUV for VIP

He drove in SUV convoys

Can mannerless Obi deliquent supporters stop qouting me no be me cause una family poverty

Votes are more important than constitution, he Sighted an unconstitutional allocation and all you care about is vote. Ministry of women affairs is a ministry ans should be managed by a minister
Re: Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband by Meritupdates: 9:31am On Nov 07, 2023
MS2471:
cool

He drove in SUV convoys

Re: Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband by plaindealer: 9:34am On Nov 07, 2023
Victoronah1:
oga shut the f* Up. It's in their constitution. It's not in our Constitution. Some defending nonsense it doesn't help you. What have you personally gained from Tinubu since he entered.

Another poverty mentality sour losers.

We have 3 arms of government, and one of them is the legislative, they apportion funds and approve spending, they also create laws so instead of crying like a stray village cat, ask your LP legislatures to interpret the law or write bills to cancel the office of the first lady and this is what dumb and idiotic pandora clow should be doing also, tell his LP bystander NASS officials to send bills to NASS to sto the funds or cancel the office because it's not back by the constitution.

Obi is a crooked, disingenuous, deceptive and fraudulent loser fooling his ignorant followers.

Poverty mentality people..
Re: Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband by plaindealer: 9:35am On Nov 07, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Minimum wage is less than $30 per month, you guys have a deep rooted problem. A country with a GDP per capital of $2000 is poor, what then is poverty mentality?

May God help your soul

Another poverty mentality lamentation.

Must all you poverty-stricken pandora losers bother me with your poverty story?
Re: Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband by Emetex22(m): 9:45am On Nov 07, 2023
MS2471:
cool

He drove in SUV convoys

I hope you had 3 square meal today and bought petrol at 650 plus, I hope you can travel in your personal vehicle from Lagos to Kaduna without fear of kidnap, I hope you are sane
Re: Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband by themanderon: 9:49am On Nov 07, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

This one that keeps forming saint.

That was how he lied he wore one wristwatch for 10 years and drank a tin of milk for 2 weeks

How is he different from other politicians?

He refused to develop Anambra.

His only mission was to be looting 250m monthly in his N22,000,000 bullet proof Toyota Land Cruiser jeep those years

Have you been to Anambra before or are you simply regurgitating what you read on this forum?
Re: Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband by Slurity(m): 9:49am On Nov 07, 2023
ELECTION IS OVER, LEARN HOW TO PLAY OPPOSITION POLITICS. IF YOU CONTINUE THIS WAY, YOU WILL MESS UP BEFORE NEXT ELECTION. YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO LEAVE THE STAGE WHEN THE OVASION IS LOUD
Re: Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband by Successfulben: 9:51am On Nov 07, 2023
It's sad that you are a woman. You are the most useless woman I have ever met on nairaland
MS2471:
cool

He drove in SUV convoys

Re: Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband by spencekat(m): 9:54am On Nov 07, 2023
He is right.
Re: Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband by yemmit90: 9:56am On Nov 07, 2023
dominique:
That's what they all say till they get into office and their wives start demanding for billions to run their "office" while they go into moya look away mode. No be today something abeg

God bless you. Just looking at all of them with pity defending those who are only good in criticising government in power but can't follow what they say when they get there. Only a dunce will think a particular politician is better than others. Buhari even said, he won't allow office of first Lady when he was seeking power.

Useless cunning power hustlers speaking with double mouths in the name of playing opposition politic.
Re: Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband by Antivirus92(m): 10:06am On Nov 07, 2023
jrusky:
Then go to court as usual to defines the constitution Mr idiot sour loser.....

Pls where were you during Buhari recklessness? Where were this constitution you just remember during Buhari demonic administration

Suddenly every idiot now crept out of their hidding for fear of fulani attack and started forming political activist simply it involves a Yoruba man. Obi go to hell.

Obi u no well infact u dey ment.........

Go to court son of bitch motherfucker...

I hate you and I'm unrepentant about it.
nobody knows you, not even in your neighbourhood but you're hating obi online grin grin
These Yoruba people sef
Re: Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband by Antivirus92(m): 10:10am On Nov 07, 2023
Treasure17:

Lord see someone's reasoning? It's well.
no normal person supports Tinubu
Re: Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband by woleabayo(f): 10:12am On Nov 07, 2023
ode and thats why africa keep mumu thinking what are they using it for? to cook soup or buy gari u better go sit down jeje and think about your miserable life...when one person using 1.5b for car u think that is normal? eyin afofun gbemu
plaindealer:

Re: Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband by Calitoscassius(m): 10:14am On Nov 07, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Many of them Are senseless despite having internet ... they are very lazy making research
So because Kenya did the same then it is okay? Right? I bet you are not a very rich person.

Your way of thinking is very redundant, you may not be lazy to search the internet but your way of thinking is inadequate. grin
Re: Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband by Antivirus92(m): 10:17am On Nov 07, 2023
plaindealer:
I can't belive this clown too won rule Nigeria..

Agulu rettard.. grin grin
this is what we call ARGUMENTUM AD HOMINE. It's a logical fallacy only employed when ideas are exhausted.
Re: Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband by Calitoscassius(m): 10:18am On Nov 07, 2023
plaindealer:

So because Kenya did this then it is okay to do the same in Naigeria? Your way of thinking is very redundant. Kenyan president is as corrupt as Naigerian president.

I can bet my ass you are a very poor man. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - / Femi-Fani Kayode Still Detained By EFCC: Silencing Of Opposition - Aide / NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.