Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband (20961 Views)

₦4.8bn Fraud: Ibeto Has Returned ₦‎1.5bn, To Pay Balance in 3 Months – EFCC / Peter Obi 1-Million-Man Rally In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) / Edo State Peter Obi 1-Million-Man March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband by Jomonix: 7:12am On Nov 08, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

This one that keeps forming saint.

That was how he lied he wore one wristwatch for 10 years and drank a tin of milk for 2 weeks

How is he different from other politicians?

He refused to develop Anambra.

His only mission was to be looting 250m monthly in his N22,000,000 bullet proof Toyota Land Cruiser jeep those years

Lies, lies, cheap lies. In my entire life I am seeing for the first time where people are consistently and deliberately fabricating falsehood as a way of life.
Re: Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband by proeast(m): 9:53am On Nov 08, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

I'm keeping d records,
D very day I knew that APC supporters are bunch of idiots was when I started discovering some accounts here
One LordviccoDaGuru that serves as a gate man in Abuja with 30k salary will come and defend dis
Another one which I can't remember his account unless if I check again, what he does is carrying blocks but always claims to be close to aso rock. Baba fall for story building where en dey carry block, and begged me money for drugs
Another one star(something) that lives in Ono was roaming around d city and my friend opened a center for him which he bastards d business that was opened for him
Another one in Ogun state that has being shouting ronu since never knew that where he's teaching, he collects 10k monthly as salary but na dem dey carry ronu for head
Infact if I start releasing their accounts here ehhh

What a tragedy grin grin grin
That's why sometimes, I feel no pity when I see them ending their miserable lives via lagoon. After all, the world won't miss another idiot.
Re: Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband by todugo(m): 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2023
plaindealer:

All over the world, they pay taxes to fund the office of the First Lady, something that we know is new and strange to unexposed villagers in Nigeria.

Must you people keep broadcasting to the world how ignorant you are?

Sadly.
You sound stupide. In Nigeria businesses are dying because of multiple taxation from different government agencies both federal and state. Yet we don't have good roads, electricity, quality healthcare,etc.
In your defense, your comparing a country that provides these basic amenties for it's people. Your skull, must have worms and not brain!!!
The Nigerian government can remove subsidy but they can't cutdown on government personal spending 🤮

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me / Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss / Dokpesi, 7 Others To Testify In Tinubu’s N150bn Libel Suit Against AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.