Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now (37335 Views)

How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? / White People Enjoying Themselves While Nigerians Doing Old Money New Money And B / Wole Soyinka Enjoying The Lagos-Ibadan Railway. PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by Godmademan(m): 9:14am On Nov 07, 2023
You are saying NLC leaders are not getting big bags?
Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by TMKsouth: 9:14am On Nov 07, 2023
Israeli lives don't matter more than Palestinian lives.

Israel has killed over 11,000 Palestinians in less than 3 weeks and we're asked to cry over 1 Jew in LA or 200 Israeli hostages🤬

1 Like

Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by soccerlite: 9:15am On Nov 07, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
You forgot the NL resident agbado miscreants who defend their oppressors for 30k.

Thank you for this beautiful pics

A picture is really worth a thousand words

1 Like

Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by Flier: 9:16am On Nov 07, 2023
Stock brokers and forex traders are having the best time of their lives under this government
Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by Af0nja: 9:17am On Nov 07, 2023
cheesy
Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by Southwestidiot: 9:17am On Nov 07, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
You forgot the NL resident agbado miscreants who defend their oppressors for 30k.

you forgot freestuff and the other werey wey dey always dedicate song

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by boldtruthalways: 9:18am On Nov 07, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Peter girigory Obi and Ahmed datti were crying yesterday and like other Peter girigory Obi people around, the crushing of Peter Obi by the Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu Jagaban the eze-chukwu of Igbo land was too much to bear
You are the one receiving the heat of Tinubu's terrible policies not Peter Obi or Datti Ahmed. Those guys are rich and can never suffer no matter how bad the economy. So, wake up.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by soccerlite: 9:19am On Nov 07, 2023
TMKsouth:
Israeli lives don't matter more than Palestinian lives.

Israel has killed over 11,000 Palestinians in less than 3 weeks and we're asked to cry over 1 Jew in LA or 200 Israeli hostages🤬

Eyah

Why didn't the 11,000 leave gaza has instructed

Is gaza the only territory in Palestine

Even in nigeria, if someone kills a Nigerian soldier in the area you stay won't you relocate immediately

Until all Israeli hostages are released, Israel will destroy Gaza. Qed

3 Likes

Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by ablejesus26(m): 9:19am On Nov 07, 2023
grin If You are poor or a common man nothing for You fa grin😀😀
If you like zombie from now till 700years,if you like shout wailer from now till 700years na hunger go still humble you for this APC structure of disaster grin😀

1 Like

Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by OPICANTO2223: 9:21am On Nov 07, 2023
Exactly. This is what we called GBAM
Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by boldtruthalways: 9:22am On Nov 07, 2023
soccerlite:

Eyah

Why didn't the 11,000 leave gaza has instructed

Is gaza the only territory in Palestine

Even in nigeria, if someone kills a Nigerian soldier in the area you stay won't you relocate immediately

Until all Israeli hostages are released, Israel will destroy Gaza. Qed

I agree with you 100%. Don't mind low lives that are deceiving themselves. Hamas started this war by killing 1400 Israelis and they will hear it....total elimination of hamas is the task and it must be completed. Any civilian in Northern Gaza choose so and you arenon your own because they were warned to leave and enough time given to them. QED.
Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by Skillsnigeria: 9:22am On Nov 07, 2023
grin hmmm
Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 07, 2023
uche87:

Written by Osahon George Osayimwen
The list is not complete. Add Yahoo boys. The dollar rate in the past month has been favorable.

1 Like

Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by OPICANTO2223: 9:25am On Nov 07, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Peter girigory Obi and Ahmed datti were crying yesterday and like other Peter girigory Obi people around, the crushing of Peter Obi by the Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu Jagaban the eze-chukwu of Igbo land was too much to bear

How much are they paying you?. Me I wan join una paid defenders of heroin addict asiwaju. Link me abeg

4 Likes

Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by OPICANTO2223: 9:26am On Nov 07, 2023
Chinjo2:
What about Agbadorians?

Average agbodorians are dying of poverty. One just died in Ijebu ode recently.

1 Like

Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by Djele: 9:26am On Nov 07, 2023
It will favour me and my family people 🥱

1 Like

Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by Reelmii: 9:27am On Nov 07, 2023
Wahala everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by OPICANTO2223: 9:28am On Nov 07, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

How much truly are you paid to defend asiwaju monthly?. Truly I want to join you guys. Please link me.

1 Like

Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by naturefellow(m): 9:28am On Nov 07, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:

Templarlandry seunmsg moh247 freestuffsng denreledave duro4change LeoDeKing helinues

2 Likes

Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by Henry22(m): 9:29am On Nov 07, 2023
You forgot to add the Yoruba people

1 Like

Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by Exceed15: 9:30am On Nov 07, 2023
What about 30k stipends morons.. LOL

1 Like

Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by YourMajesty(m): 9:32am On Nov 07, 2023
nlfpmod, you're a nice guy, don't you ever be intimidated in the discharge of your duty.

Push threads like this to front page not mynding whose Ox is gored.

1 Like

Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by educhigo: 9:33am On Nov 07, 2023
Oops you forgot prostitute,I went to there joint to visit them yesterday,one of them told me that they have increase the prize from 2k to 5k per rounds. grin grin
Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by OPICANTO2223: 9:34am On Nov 07, 2023
franchasofficia:
APC & Tinubu Online Praise-singers like:

Yarimo
Seunmessage
Mannabbqgrils
LeoDeKing
Garfield
Mynd44
Iyaebe (deleted account)
Templarlander
lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
helinues
omenkaLives
omenka
Naptu

Yoruba Ronu - Lagos Branch/Members
This list is very long, it is their lokan, awa lo kan

Please do you know how much they are paid monthly?

1 Like

Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by finallybusy: 9:35am On Nov 07, 2023
The economy dey touch everybody, abeg. All these flimsy write-ups are the work of mischief makers.

1 Like

Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:39am On Nov 07, 2023
OPICANTO2223:

How much truly are you paid to defend asiwaju monthly?. Truly I want to join you guys. Please link me.

Asiwaju is too stingy he no dey pay shi-shi. grin
Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by Dagenius53: 9:43am On Nov 07, 2023
Yahoo boys
Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by Kachidubem: 9:47am On Nov 07, 2023
uche87:

You forgot to mention these two

Morayo afolabi brown of TVC
Babajide kolade otitoju of TVC

2 Likes

Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by Slurity(m): 9:52am On Nov 07, 2023
uche87:

WRITTEN BY A PAINED NIGERIAN FULL OF HATRED.
Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by Blaze14k: 9:54am On Nov 07, 2023
pandoragirigory:

Just the first try he got up to 6m. No wonder u guys can't stop calling his name cos he a nightmare to u
Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by OPICANTO2223: 9:54am On Nov 07, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Asiwaju is too stingy he no dey pay shi-shi. grin

Link me bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Commissions Ondo Revenue Office Complex Constructed By Akeredolu (photos) / PDP Presidential Primaries: With 430 Delegates To South’s 360, North’s Favoured / Fela Durotoye Gets Range Rover From Mentees For 50th Birthday (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.