Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now (37344 Views)

How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? / White People Enjoying Themselves While Nigerians Doing Old Money New Money And B / Wole Soyinka Enjoying The Lagos-Ibadan Railway. PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by owem19(m): 10:01am On Nov 07, 2023
grin grin
EyeCumInPiece:
You forgot the NL resident agbado miscreants who defend their oppressors for 30k.

Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by Bayyajidda(m): 10:01am On Nov 07, 2023
Tinubu is just a worthless common criminal
cc: mynd44

1 Like

Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by Quranisforfools: 10:06am On Nov 07, 2023
There are several names missing

VinnyBaba:

How about Seunsmg, MannaVulturegrills, Leodeking, Helinius and other APC Gagaraga Boys,
Are they NOT beneficiaries? 🤔🤨

1 Like

Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by franchasofficia: 10:10am On Nov 07, 2023
OPICANTO2223:

Please do you know how much they are paid monthly?
The senior ones among them like Na p tu receive very big pay, the miscreants like Yarimo and cos receive a paltry amount, I won't reveal the amount here for confidentiality purpose

1 Like

Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by sonofthunder: 10:11am On Nov 07, 2023
uche87:

Written by Osahon George Osayimwen

Another shallow post. Very typical of the op
Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by Apel147(m): 10:18am On Nov 07, 2023
Third class wailing 😊
Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by peterpiiro(m): 10:26am On Nov 07, 2023
You forgot to add we the sincere hustling fellows that have God on our side.
Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by uche87(m): 10:50am On Nov 07, 2023
sonofthunder:

Another shallow post. Very typical of the op
your moniker makes me laugh. Stop hating bro. I am just catching fun and living the good life. Besides, if the article is more serious than this, you will NEVER read lol

1 Like

Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by Ewedegubbler: 10:51am On Nov 07, 2023
You forgot to mention your in-house scoundrels like Yarimo, ngeneukwuewu and their fellow 30k a month peasants..

1 Like

Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:43am On Nov 07, 2023
Add
BDC operators
Importers(not all sha because hmmm)
Real business people(not all sha because hmmm)
Remote workers paid in dollars or other currencies
Oil and Gas magnates...

1 Like

Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by Allisgud: 11:55am On Nov 07, 2023
Reason why toto decay run to them,na those apc online activist who are fast to announce dollar to naira is now 900 come and tell us where it is now
Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2023
uche87:

The ones below don't benefit anything, they do it for free on an empty stomach...Tinubu doesn't even know they exist...grin grin grin grin

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO
Parachoko
Mickykarim
agarawu1985
Mickykarim
IdiotOjukwu
Aufbauh
thebosstrevor1
ryloy
RockHard
Hopium
2mch
DesignMaestro
tamdun
triple996
bewla
duro4chang
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Almaigaa
samz77
iamyemiakins
Naijaguy123
Brighton1
bcashy
Viltron
symbianDON
Funflipper
Hopium
CilicMarin
Tinubuwins2023e
Felimax
Yamiriflathead
Pityoobi
IpobAntidote
Wagwanbrethren
Putinofrussia

1 Like

Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by Jomonix: 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
You forgot the NL resident agbado miscreants who defend their oppressors for 30k.

30k is even too much

1 Like

Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by operotimi: 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2023
Op you no add Yahoo boys and Ritualist…

1 Like

Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by Menclothing: 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2023
Continue
Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by sonofthunder: 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2023
uche87:
your moniker makes me laugh. Stop hating bro. I am just catching fun and living the good life. Besides, if the article is more serious than this, you will NEVER read lol

Well.... I have no problem with you living the good life but then...... I don't see the point of the focus on cruise.

Maybe I'm getting over my head but most of the posts I've followed has had more negative vibes than positive though.
Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by Hassanmaye(m): 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2023
uche87:

Correct number 10 and social Media influencers
Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by Cromagnon: 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

The ones below don't benefit anything, they do it for free on an empty stomach...Tinubu doesn't even know they exist...grin grin grin grin

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO
Parachoko
Mickykarim
agarawu1985
Mickykarim
IdiotOjukwu
Aufbauh
thebosstrevor1
ryloy
RockHard
Hopium
2mch
DesignMaestro
tamdun
triple996
bewla
duro4chang
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Almaigaa
samz77
iamyemiakins
Naijaguy123
Brighton1
bcashy
Viltron
symbianDON
Funflipper
Hopium
CilicMarin
Tinubuwins2023e
Felimax
Yamiriflathead
Pityoobi
IpobAntidote
Wagwanbrethren
Putinofrussia
Is that so
No new 30k una de talk since
Una don change mouth?
Ina stupidity knows no bounds

3 Likes

Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by bewla(m): 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2023
Cromagnon:

Is that so
No new 30k una de talk since
Una don change mouth?
Ina stupidity knows no bounds
you see me see problem on your own

We don't need 30k
All we want is our turn

If he pain you then don't ask me

Join the wailers FC
Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2023
Just an opinion!!!
Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by ABBEYsammy01(m): 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2023
All federal government workers. the Jagaban dey pampa them now no here ooo
Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by frog12: 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2023
BROWN envelop journalists are the worst grin grin grin
they ruin it for everyone

1 Like

Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by 234GT(m): 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2023
Kachidubem:

You forgot to mention these two

Morayo afolabi brown of TVC
Babajide kolade otitoju of TVC

Babajide dey vex person badly. I watch journalists hangout now just to listen to his foolish defence of Tinubu
Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by bluefilm: 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:

Exactly.

They are the hopeless ones who are still hopelessly standing on his manhood mandate, come rain; come sunshine
Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by bluefilm: 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2023
ABBEYsammy01:
All federal government workers.
the Jagaban dey pampa them now no here ooo

You call 35K serious pampering abi?

Poverty no good oooo
Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by Enemyofpeace: 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2023
The list is incomplete without seun
Re: 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now by Enemyofpeace: 12:08am On Nov 08, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO
Parachoko
Mickykarim
agarawu1985
Mickykarim
IdiotOjukwu
Aufbauh
thebosstrevor1
ryloy
RockHard
Hopium
2mch
DesignMaestro
tamdun
triple996
bewla
duro4chang
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Almaigaa
samz77
iamyemiakins
Naijaguy123
Brighton1
bcashy
Viltron
symbianDON
Funflipper
Hopium
CilicMarin
Tinubuwins2023e
Felimax
Yamiriflathead
Pityoobi
IpobAntidote
Wagwanbrethren
Putinofrussia
your list is incomplete without Dpen11 and folake4u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Reacts To President Buhari’s Victory At The Election Tribunal / Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 / Asiya-Balaraba Ganduje, Inuwa Uba Divorce: Judge Orders Journalists Out Of Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.