Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,672 members, 7,827,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner (23811 Views)

Aishatu Dahiru Ahmed: Supreme Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Unseat Senator / Delta APC Crisis: Court Didn’t Affirm Omo-agege’s Candidacy – Emerhor / Appeal Court Didn’t Tamper With APC Primaries In Zamfara - Gov Yari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by Omoejigbahe(m): 9:51am On Nov 07, 2023
Your acceptance is of no relevance, you can try sitting on the President's chair and see what will happen to you. Futa jallon V.P
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by xjiggy: 10:00am On Nov 07, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Do you know?
It is possible for me to snatch N1m from you. You take me to court and still lose.

Winning a Court Case is not Proof of Innocence. cool
Very true. Same way I can claim I took first in class yet it's not true. Claiming you won an election without figures to back it up Is not proof of winning. cool
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by Iwedunloye: 10:05am On Nov 07, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Do you know?
It is possible for me to snatch N1m from you. You take me to court and still lose.

But Obi never lost a court case before now definitely he wasn’t innocent in all cases that favoured him before
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by Sillymoderators: 10:13am On Nov 07, 2023
Bobloco:

Obi beat Tinubu blue black in Lagos state and you know it. The same lagos Tinubu built from scratch according to you his supporter

Let me ask you, did Tinubu win the election
This one doesn't know the meaning of beating somebody blue black despite all your education.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by DMerciful(m): 10:14am On Nov 07, 2023
Just say amen since you insisted that he won fairly
DomPerignon:

And how is he going to be forced out of office ?

Can you elaborate ?

Or is this just pure copium?

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by Makinaki: 10:15am On Nov 07, 2023
Daft Fatty again. Same Datty that publicly advocated for killing gays, even in this modern era.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by gigabyte13: 10:21am On Nov 07, 2023
🤣😂😂😂😂🤣😂🤣
😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂😂
Baba dey fight seriously for 2027 relevance.
Baba no wan make OBI switch lane drop am for another candidate come 2027.
OBI oooooo
You ooooooo
Una supporters ooooo
Una go still lule come 2027.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by wakaman: 10:22am On Nov 07, 2023
DMerciful:
STFU! I'm a long way from home. I can say what I want!

Typical Yamreee coward.
Like ojukwu, like the incarcerated or is it castrated kanu, to the ground nut in Finland.

Stupid cowards.

Olofo.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by Heffalump(m): 10:23am On Nov 07, 2023
Agbadorians pouring their anger on this thread already. Datti is a sane man and he knows exactly what he meant. Go and enjoy your loot for now, the actual judgement is from God and not man.

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by DMerciful(m): 10:24am On Nov 07, 2023
Ranting like a woman with painful period. Rubbish
wakaman:

Typical Yamreee coward.
Like ojukwu, like the incarcerated or is it castrated kanu, to the ground nut in Finland.

Stupid cowards.

Olofo.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by chidiokay: 10:29am On Nov 07, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

A daft fool who has boosted the Nigerian economy via business and other sectors, you
Sit dey abuse am? A self made man? Lol Una too funny, no let politics blind Una. Writing their names in history books of that country, Abiola never became president, but he is still well known, Peter Obi arguably won the election. But we all know how it played out, but in essence admire people and their struggle, it takes a lot to be up there. I admire them atiku and Tinubu also, no matter how person bad, some things dey to use in life.

IF you decided to live in foolery that entirely your family business But its on records Peter OBi never proved or show workings of how he won.
if Portable can have money & businesses then anybody can have Money its just a matter of faith, however Datti utterances and demeanor in public domain overtime has shown he lacks common sense, emotional & logical intelligence to occupy the number 2 sit in the country.
Even if Peter Obi had won the election, Datti would be a liability/disaster to his govt, its only a matter of time Datti might turn on Peter Obi if there interest don't allign
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by peterpiiro(m): 10:31am On Nov 07, 2023
Are you sure?
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by DomPerignon: 10:34am On Nov 07, 2023
DMerciful:
Just say amen since you insisted that he won fairly

Bad belle sore losers.

No Ibo man will ever smell power for the next 70ys.

You have all revealed your hateful spiteful selves.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by DMerciful(m): 10:38am On Nov 07, 2023
Just say amen since you said he won fairly. If he rigged the election, he won't complete his tenure
DomPerignon:

Bad belle sore losers.

No Ibo man will ever smell power for the next 70ys.

You have all revealed your hateful spiteful selves.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by spiSeyi: 10:43am On Nov 07, 2023
blackgold2018:
A millionaire is daft?😏

Said by a poor tribalistic fool that can’t even afford a 3square meal
A PDP looter, the guy is politically daft grin grow up man not everyone is poor like you and your generation undecided
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by AbujaLagos: 10:45am On Nov 07, 2023
Retard man
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by Efilse: 10:51am On Nov 07, 2023
Get any book of any author for half the price.

Send me a mail.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by teefrenzy(m): 11:11am On Nov 07, 2023
With this level of hatred and desperation, this Datti Ahmed will just find himself on a wheelchair soon. It's time to move on and build a better Nigeria if truly that's what you yearn for. You don't have to be a GCFR or his deputy before people feel your impacts.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by Fearyourcreator: 11:13am On Nov 07, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Do you know?

Then Obi mumu be that
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by Fearyourcreator: 11:15am On Nov 07, 2023
Bobloco:

They won the election

you know they are up against a notorious narcotics drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture with entrenched incumbency power

When your mentor mumu , how much more followers
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by Fearyourcreator: 11:16am On Nov 07, 2023
DMerciful:
We aint moving on. This govt must be booted out
Go Abuja , leave here ,oponu
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by OluwaSegun0509(m): 11:19am On Nov 07, 2023
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:32am On Nov 07, 2023
because you have money doesnt mean you can insult a sitting president of the federal republic.This is not America angry
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by Bigkoko: 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2023
Since the clown refused to say Amen, I say it for him!

DMerciful:
Just say amen since you said he won fairly. If he rigged the election, he won't complete his tenure

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by Bigkoko: 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2023
Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the werey say e be Chartered accountant, but Asiwaju forget the clown when looters are been employed to clean the CBN!

What a job? Posting crap on the internet for a living! grin grin grin grin grin

legitnow1:

WAITIN WE GO NAME U THAT POST CRAP ON THE INTERNET FOR A LIVING?
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by koboko69: 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2023
Bobloco:

Obi beat Tinubu blue black in Lagos state and you know it. The same lagos Tinubu built from scratch according to you his supporter

Let me ask you, did Tinubu win the election

Just one question for you. Give me one Muslim dominated state that Obi won. Just one,.or one that he even came close to 25%. After that, take out those muslim states and do you Math on how Obi could have won. Dont come here and ramble nonsense, just answer the simple question.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by Never4getU: 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The guy deserve to be lock up for making this kind of foolish and unintelligent statement

They're trying to cause anergy even as this appear to hv a formal education yet the blood of bloodbath from which he was born refuses to free him.

In a saner clime he will have been cooling at kuje now because what he is trying to do is to usurp the power of the president and that's treasonable felony
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by bluebay(m): 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Daft fool
You foolish sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC, PDP Senators Set For Battle Over Amaechi / CCT Trial: FG Lines Up Eight Witnesses Against Saraki / President Buhari Resubmits Ibrahim Magu’s Name As EFCC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.