Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner (23741 Views)

Aishatu Dahiru Ahmed: Supreme Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Unseat Senator / Delta APC Crisis: Court Didn’t Affirm Omo-agege’s Candidacy – Emerhor / Appeal Court Didn’t Tamper With APC Primaries In Zamfara - Gov Yari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by legitnow1: 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2023
Bigkoko:
Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the werey say e be Chartered accountant, but Asiwaju forget the clown when looters are been employed to clean the CBN!

What a job? Posting crap on the internet for a living! grin grin grin grin grin

@ Seunmsg u see you life?

embarassed
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2023
chidiokay:

IF you decided to live in foolery that entirely your family business But its on records Peter OBi never proved or show workings of how he won.
if Portable can have money & businesses then anybody can have Money its just a matter of faith, however Datti utterances and demeanor in public domain overtime has shown he lacks common sense, emotional & logical intelligence to occupy the number 2 sit in the country.
Even if Peter Obi had won the election, Datti would be a liability/disaster to his govt, its only a matter of time Datti might turn on Peter Obi if there interest don't allign

If you like abuse them, they have sealed their name in the sands of time.

Anything you say or do won’t change their destiny,

So calm down, it’s politics, it’s not war, it shouldn’t be bitter, no let politicians Wey no care about you make you abuse people Wey you fit learn one or two from. They are all great men, to be up there in life is not a joke. Portable you mention, no be fluke too, he make money via music, and now investing, you think e easy to maintain wealth and grow wealth!! Then turn it to billions as them Peter and Datti have done, Datti own 2 of Nigeria big universities, along other companies and businesses. Obi have been successful in banking, chairman 3 banks, chairman SEC, built successful businesses home and abroad, companies, say across boardrooms to take strategic decisions,

You think it’s all a fluke?

When you start been a manager of a company, come back and we will discuss.

You think portable Dey play? Making money and reinvesting is no joke.

Even the TINUBU never do business all him life, him only work experience na 2 years for mobil.

All his money na politics.

Calm down. Those are great men. Learn one or two.

Politics no be WAR
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by nedzuby: 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2023
Esther125:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/11/07/supreme-court-didnt-affirm-tinubu-as-winner-2023-election-datti-baba-ahmed/

In all fairness to PBAT, LP never challenged the result. They only wanted the court to disqualify PBAT which unfortunately they couldn’t prove anything
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by Shevchenkko: 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Daft fool
Monumental fool who has failed in life is calling a successful billionaire daft fool. Tinubu urchins are mentally deranged and empty
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by sinero: 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Wasn't Tinubu the best governor of Lagos State? Why the disapproval?

Fighting non-Yoruba voters is the hallmark of Southwest elections.

Tinubu had d opportunity to rig in d entire SW but decided to have a fair election. That was why obi won in lagos narrowly and atiku in osun.

Can we say same about your packaged fraud who won 90+% in SE knowing fully well that PDP controls that region. Yet una dey make noise up and Fownhope when in actual sense na d gbajue rig massively.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by DMerciful(m): 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2023
Defenders of criminality. Voluntary slave
Fearyourcreator:

Go Abuja , leave here ,oponu
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by sinero: 2:04pm On Nov 07, 2023
DMerciful:
We aint moving on. This govt must be booted out

Yes, after 8 years. If you do anyhow, you'll see anyhow.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by DMerciful(m): 2:04pm On Nov 07, 2023
As if any member of your family has been local govt chairman
DomPerignon:

Bad belle sore losers.

No Ibo man will ever smell power for the next 70ys.

You have all revealed your hateful spiteful selves.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by DMerciful(m): 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2023
Stockholm syndrome
sinero:

Yes, after 8 years. If you do anyhow, you'll see anyhow.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by Donben007: 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2023
Baba datti wati supreme court do if Dem nor affirm tinubu as the winner? LP when nor fit prove say Dem win the election and you are here making noise when the head is cutoff 😂😂😂
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by yommen: 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Daft fool

Bro, common sense is no longer common to many of them. That's how they deceive their followers. Imagine.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by chidiokay: 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

If you like abuse them, they have sealed their name in the sands of time.

Anything you say or do won’t change their destiny,

So calm down, it’s politics, it’s not war, it shouldn’t be bitter, no let politicians Wey no care about you make you abuse people Wey you fit learn one or two from. They are all great men, to be up there in life is not a joke. Portable you mention, no be fluke too, he make money via music, and now investing, you think e easy to maintain wealth and grow wealth!! Then turn it to billions as them Peter and Datti have done, Datti own 2 of Nigeria big universities, along other companies and businesses. Obi have been successful in banking, chairman 3 banks, chairman SEC, built successful businesses home and abroad, companies, say across boardrooms to take strategic decisions,

You think it’s all a fluke?

When you start been a manager of a company, come back and we will discuss.

You think portable Dey play? Making money and reinvesting is no joke.

Even the TINUBU never do business all him life, him only work experience na 2 years for mobil.

All his money na politics.

Calm down. Those are great men. Learn one or two.

Politics no be WAR

I would have appreciated your comment if you had come out with your full chest, you did a poor job masking where you belong

Maybe there is a formular to wealth BUT there is no formular to get rich , put taiye & kehinde in the same workshop one will be richer than the other thats LIFE, our teachers taught us RICHES is by hard work but time as proven its a BIG Lie, you can work like obalende clock and not have money to take good of your family as you should,

It is easy to maintain wealth with the right class of people opening you to trends of business & investment opportunities as they pop.
Peter Obi had is mega opportunity when he worked in tin can Port under Abacha and all his achievement you listed started post Abacha appointment
Datti baba came from a prominient family in Zaria which paved way for him to work in Nigeria printing and minting, no be moi moi
Datti became house of Rep member in zaria as early as 2003, use your head its no brainer these men are stinkingly rich today.

Bola Ahmed before politics forfeited $430k and thats is not even all the money in his account that should tell you Tinubu is no "hunger made me join Politics". However you are entitle to your reservations about Tinubu

There is nothing to learn about Peter Obi and Datti Ahmed who have shown they lack the spirit of sportmanship and emotional intelligence. hian
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2023
chidiokay:

I would have appreciated your comment if you had come out with your full chest, you did a poor job masking where you belong

Maybe there is a formular to wealth BUT there is no formular to get rich , put taiye & kehinde in the same workshop one will be richer than the other thats LIFE, our teachers taught us RICHES is by hard work but time as proven its a BIG Lie, you can work like obalende clock and not have money to take good of your family as you should,

It is easy to maintain wealth with the right class of people opening you to trends of business & investment opportunities as they pop.
Peter Obi had is mega opportunity when he worked in tin can Port under Abacha and all his achievement you listed started post Abacha appointment
Datti baba came from a prominient family in Zaria which paved way for him to work in Nigeria printing and minting, no be moi moi
Datti became house of Rep member in zaria as early as 2003, use your head its no brainer these men are stinkingly rich today.

Bola Ahmed before politics forfeited $430k and thats is not even all the money in his account that should tell you Tinubu is no "hunger made me join Politics". However you are entitle to your reservations about Tinubu

There is nothing to learn about Peter Obi and Datti Ahmed who have shown they lack the spirit of sportmanship and emotional intelligence. hian

That’s proceeds from drugs na, na drug money na, Jim only work experience na 2 years, na mobil give am that in 2 years? No known business, or companies before politics, that he forfeited, it’s politics not war,

Obi started making money way before Abacha regime, you can research, he ran a successful business in the uk.

I admire tinubu doggedness, Obi business and corporate world acumen, atiku tenacity, and never give up attitude.

These are things you pick up, IT IS NOT EASY TO MAINTAIN WEALTH, never ever easy.

Ever wonder how you get 1 million and e finish you have to go again.

How do you think men go bankrupt and come back again if they don’t give up,

Have you tasted money before? If you have them you won’t say it is easy.

You think you make money, have right people and right investment you will maintain wealth, I laugh you. You need right DECISION, strategic thinking, great foresight, mind of a Lion, you have to be a great risk taker, and never give up attitude to maintain wealth.

How old are you ? Sorry if I may ask. Be like you just Dey come up.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by Olurondo: 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2023
Daft Datti at it again.All his remarks are daft!!
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by chidiokay: 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

That’s proceeds from drugs na, na drug money na, Jim only work experience na 2 years, na mobil give am that in 2 years? No known business, or companies before politics, that he forfeited, it’s politics not war,

Obi started making money way before Abacha regime, you can research, he ran a successful business in the uk.

I admire tinubu doggedness, Obi business and corporate world acumen, atiku tenacity, and never give up attitude.

These are things you pick up, IT IS NOT EASY TO MAINTAIN WEALTH, never ever easy.

Ever wonder how you get 1 million and e finish you have to go again.

How do you think men go bankrupt and come back again if they don’t give up,

Have you tasted money before? If you have them you won’t say it is easy.

You think you make money, have right people and right investment you will maintain wealth, I laugh you. You need right DECISION, strategic thinking, great foresight, mind of a Lion, you have to be a great risk taker, and never give up attitude to maintain wealth.

How old are you ? Sorry if I may ask. Be like you just Dey come up.

Like i said you can say anything you want about TINUBU, i am not his attorney.

There is nothing supernatural about Peter Obi business acumen, his appointment under Abacha paved way for him as one of the major importers. he had a leverage he used it.

whats the correlation between "taste" and "easy" since you care to know the grace you carry is what will determine whether "Money" comes easy or hard no be by power or working 8am to 11pm undecided

You are tew ignorant for someone that might know about riches, if you attend wealth people functions you will understand Wealth is sustained with Caucus/connection and access to classified investment.

There are some openings, opportunities and investment a broke ass like me will never hear about if i don't meet some class of people.
Most Nigerian have a bank account rite, but how many get calls from there banks, opening them to premium services wink do you know there other Atm cards bank issue aside debit card
My bank did NIN registration for me without my knowledge, i was only called to authorize the charges and i recieve my NIN via mail. when Nigerians were qeueing all day i didnt step out.
Do you know why people join rotary/lion/polo clubs, do you know the signup fee or you think na just cruise dem dey do for there

i no wan talk abeggi knowledge is power

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by Fearyourcreator: 4:23pm On Nov 07, 2023
DMerciful:
Defenders of criminality. Voluntary slave
Hypocrite , coward
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by DMerciful(m): 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2023
You guys are the biggest cowards, afraid to compete and thats why you guys cling to tribalism
Fearyourcreator:

Hypocrite , coward
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by Fearyourcreator: 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2023
DMerciful:
You guys are the biggest cowards, afraid to compete and thats why you guys cling to tribalism
God forbid Obi mumu, that daunce
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by DMerciful(m): 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2023
You can never be allowed to the same gathering Obi enters...you too small
Fearyourcreator:

God forbid Obi mumu, that daunce
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by Fearyourcreator: 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2023
DMerciful:
You can never be allowed to the same gathering Obi enters...you too small
Anywhere Tinubu enter them go use cane pursue Obi... I small to Obi na
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2023
chidiokay:

Like i said you can say anything you want about TINUBU, i am not his attorney.

There is nothing supernatural about Peter Obi business acumen, his appointment under Abacha paved way for him as one of the major importers. he had a leverage he used it.

whats the correlation between "taste" and "easy" since you care to know the grace you carry is what will determine whether "Money" comes easy or hard no be by power or 5shift as pocohantas would say undecided

You are tew ignorant for someone that might know about riches, if you attend wealth people functions you will understand Wealth is sustained with Caucus/connection and access to classified investment.

There are some openings, opportunities and investment a broke ass like me will never hear about if i don't meet some class of people.
Most Nigerian have a bank account rite, but how many get calls from there banks, opening them to premium services wink do you know there other Atm cards bank issue aside debit card
My bank did NIN registration for me without my knowledge, i was only called to authorize the charges and i recieve my NIN via mail. when Nigerians were qeueing all day i didnt step out.
Do you know why people join rotary/lion/polo clubs, do you know the signup fee or you think na just cruise dem dey do for there

i no wan talk abeggi knowledge is power

Lol you see forfeiture, you dey think say na legit, google the meaning of forfeiture, which legit business man forfeit that huge sum in that year?

Which, name them, you do a legit business and forfeit your money to the government?

How does that sound Mr man.

Go invest man, if you think say na beans to stay afloat in wealth, carry on. Mark today, you go understand.

If you think say e easy, run am. Before Abacha Obi don Dey make money, Abacha na 1993-1998, his encounter with apapa wharf was months, it wasn’t an appointment but a go order to restructure the port.

That’s why it’s not on his CV.

Google Peter Obi. Google Datti, take a ride on their achievements. It’s not beans,

You think it’s about connections, you haven’t heard of betrayals, backstabbing, emotional blackmail, etc to stay afloat, paying lots and lots of price.

I ask again, how old are you?

Remember today, MAKING MONEY AND MAINTAINING MONEY ARE TWO DIFFERENt thing, no let anyone deceive you, no be by only connecting, caucus etc

You still Dey sound like teenager or early 20s. Never touched money before. Lol, Dey call forfeiture as Tinubu having money legit, when you see forfeiture.

Dangote go allow any government collect him money?

Or Peter Obi go forfeit half a million to government, FORWHAT?
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by TOPMAN4LIFE: 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2023
Bobloco:

Obi beat Tinubu blue black in Lagos state and you know it. The same lagos Tinubu built from scratch according to you his supporter

Let me ask you, did Tinubu win the election
Tinubu won the election clearly,
If INEC and appeal court As well as supreme court declared him winner, who are you to say otherwise.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by phemray(m): 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2023
Bobloco:

Obi beat Tinubu blue black in Lagos state and you know it. The same lagos Tinubu built from scratch according to you his supporter

Yes he won clean and clear.

The 10000 margin of winning Tinubu is simply due to christens composition in Lagos with Churches announcements to waste there votes, instead of Muslim Muslim, it's in records. Joined with issues from the tribe that can't survive without defrauding the Innocents in the market places.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by chidiokay: 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Lol you see forfeiture, you dey think say na legit, google the meaning of forfeiture, which legit business man forfeit that huge sum in that year?

Which, name them, you do a legit business and forfeit your money to the government?

How does that sound Mr man.

Go invest man, if you think say na beans to stay afloat in wealth, carry on. Mark today, you go understand.

If you think say e easy, run am. Before Abacha Obi don Dey make money, Abacha na 1993-1998, his encounter with apapa wharf was months, it wasn’t an appointment but a go order to restructure the port.

That’s why it’s not on his CV.

Google Peter Obi. Google Datti, take a ride on their achievements. It’s not beans,

You think it’s about connections, you haven’t heard of betrayals, backstabbing, emotional blackmail, etc to stay afloat, paying lots and lots of price.

I ask again, how old are you?

Remember today, MAKING MONEY AND MAINTAINING MONEY ARE TWO DIFFERENt thing, no let anyone deceive you, no be by only connecting, caucus etc

You still Dey sound like teenager or early 20s. Never touched money before. Lol, Dey call forfeiture as Tinubu having money legit, when you see forfeiture.

Dangote go allow any government collect him money?

Or Peter Obi go forfeit half a million to government, FORWHAT?

You and who dey talk "Forfeiture", don't you read to comprehend, where did you see Forfeiture in my last reponse to you
You replied the wrong comment, next time, open your eye, read, comprehend and reply only if you have a understanding of what to say.

Absolute waste of time undecided
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:56pm On Nov 07, 2023
chidiokay:

You and who dey talk "Forfeiture", don't you read to comprehend, where did you see Forfeiture in my last reponse to you
You replied the wrong comment, next time, open your eye, read, comprehend and reply only if you have a understanding of what to say.

Absolute waste of time undecided

You say Tinubu leave money for us government meaning he is rich, the money he left was forfeited to the government. Meaning it’s not legit, so why hyping that money.

Take care. Make money and understand this, it takes a lot and great price to stay afloat in wealth, that’s why you see people joining cults all over the world. It’s not beans, to be up there you have to pay a price.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by chidiokay: 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

You say Tinubu leave money for us government meaning he is rich, the money he left was forfeited to the government. Meaning it’s not legit, so why hyping that money.

Take care. Make money and understand this, it takes a lot and great price to stay afloat in wealth, that’s why you see people joining cults all over the world. It’s not beans, to be up there you have to pay a price.

Kanayo kanayo spare me the gibberish undecided
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by Basher8583: 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Wasn't Tinubu the best governor of Lagos State? Why the disapproval?

Fighting non-Yoruba voters is the hallmark of Southwest elections.

You are still short-sighted. If LP won in Lagos during the presidential why couldnt LP reapeat the same feat during governorship? Because we allowed them.

Now the fun is over. I dear you to come and repeat your political rigging in Lagos again. Loosers
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by sunboy(m): 11:19pm On Nov 07, 2023
Atiku has survived many post election traumas and still standing … I can imagine the amount of depression he went through or still going though, if Datti is still in pain this much after a single loss 😏
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by koboko69: 11:22pm On Nov 07, 2023
koboko69:

Just one question for you. Give me one Muslim dominated state that Obi won. Just one,.or one that he even came close to 25%. After that, take out those muslim states and do you Math on how Obi could have won. Dont come here and ramble nonsense, just answer the simple question.
Bobloco:

Waiting...
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by Iamanoited: 7:12am On Nov 08, 2023
YOU WANT TO BE HAMAS IN NIGERIA, NETANYAHU WILL GUN YOU DOWN IN NIGERIA.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by adekolaelect(m): 7:23am On Nov 08, 2023
Confuse elders everywhere !!! Atiku rejected it , Obi rejected it even Baba Hameed who is not visible in politics even rejected it. All of you are the same thing . I hope you have told your LP Senators to return the SUV vehicles collected under Drug Lord and unaccepted supreme Court government?

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner by bryning899: 7:48am On Nov 08, 2023
Bobloco:

Did Obi win any polling unit in Lagos Island, Ikorodu and Epe local governments, or did Obi win Agege, Mushin and Badagry local governments areas in Lagos State.... Did Tinubu win in any polling units in Amuwo, Eti Osa and Ojo, and most parts of Oshodi Isolo, other places are close affairs........ Only a Lagos residents know this fact very well......m

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position / Buhari Reinstates Retired Army General Implicated In Alleged Mass Murder / Fuel Subsidy: NLC Issues Seven-Day Nationwide Strike Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.