Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,046 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

How Can I Become A Man - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Become A Man (1369 Views)

How Do I Become A Person Of Value? / If I Become A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Become A Man by finallybusy: 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2023
100% of beggars on Nairaland are scamsters. Many are moderators’ alternates. Na person with too much money dey dash money for Nairaland.
Re: How Can I Become A Man by Yougotire1: 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2023
finallybusy:
100% of beggars on Nairaland are scamsters. Many are moderators’ alternates. Na person with too much money dey dash money for Nairaland.

This OP has credible and verifyable evidence. The guy is telling the truth. If he was a moderator I believe by now his story would have been on front page since mods were tagged since. Maybe you are right, if a Moderator owned the account, they would have pushed it to front page since. Selfish lots.
A story like this should be out there. We need to ask how they did it. I mean look at the recovery and difference. If it's bobrisky rubbish now it would be on front page.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Man by finallybusy: 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2023
Yougotire1:

This OP has credible and verifyable evidence. The guy is telling the truth. If he was a moderator I believe by now his story would have been on front page since mods were tagged since. Maybe you are right, if a Moderator owned the account, they would have pushed it to front page since. Selfish lots.
A story like this should be out there. We need to ask how they did it. I mean look at the recovery and difference. If it's bobrisky rubbish now it would be on front page.

Additional fact: they use their multiple accounts to shame members who provide resistance to their cause. Do with the information what you want.
Re: How Can I Become A Man by EmPius19(m): 9:43pm On Nov 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What do you mean "stand as a man"? So long as you were born a boy and your bones completed the regular ossification that concludes between ages 18 and 25, you are already a man. So ignore those trying to bully you with words that hold no true meaning except when considered only from their point of view. undecided

Your sister has tried. I wish souls like that come to Nairaland and maybe connect with others who have worked in areas that could be of benefit to them. undecided

As for you, honestly, the best you can do is focus all of your ability on what you are doing. Nothing stops you from studying even while doing your laundry side gig, right? So continue. I think your sister would love for you to help her too but would rather you not lose your mind again in trying to do so. undecided

Tnnk you for your kind words. I had to wait with the admission because of money. My sister has been my support even when others told her to leave me and run and live her life. I cannot watch her be down even though she tries to protect me that's why I am trying my small best.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Become A Man by EmPius19(m): 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2023
Yougotire1:

Wow!!!. Your life is indeed a miracle. I knew from the onset that you were not lying. You said you will like to start your laundry business?, Also is school admission still open?. You can still pursue the school and still have your laundry shop. 200 naira cannot sustain you at all. You can start with 1 washing machine and grow from there. I will still tag more people who can help especially now that you have proven yourself. I have sent you a little token from my heart. I believe you will get help so that you can get some things and push your school too. It's never too late to pick up and start again. Remember to send me an email and if possible connect me with your elder sister please.

I'd come and tag more people shortly.

I really tnnk you. Your hand will never run dry and whenever you need help, help will come before you say so. Yes the admission is still open. They even sent me a mail to apply for supplementary list. It would be very fine if I can run the laundry shop and school and yes I can start small small.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Man by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:11am On Nov 09, 2023
Where are you located?
Re: How Can I Become A Man by frozen70(f): 4:06am On Nov 09, 2023
EmPius19:
So I went to a laundry shop in the estate to be working and learning. I initially thought I can save something and buy Washing machine, set up my place then use that go to school. Thank God my sister is now going to church and looking for another work. She say she don't want to do those work that cause her debts again so she is doing other training to change work. I'm happy that she is trying to pick up again.

Back in the new laundry place I'm working, what I was expecting is not what I was thinking. they pay me 200 a day and 400 on Saturday. If I come back home I and my sister will just manage it to buy like cassava and groundnut eat and sleep.

As a man, I know that this can not work like this. I don't have big uncles or aunties to advise me. It's now looking like how will I stand on my own if I continue like this. I wrote JAMB this year for the first time in 9 years but I had to leave it cus no money to process it. The year has ended. I go to buy things and I will ask my sis why things are so cost she will say it's because of dollars. Please someone should advice me.
I did one year Tech course, I learnt screeding though it's been long I did that type of work, I'm getting better in laundry services, I still must go to school. How would I stand as a man with all this?. If not that our landlord came to shout, I did not know we are owing since this year start. I cannot sit and things will fall and my sister will be feeling hopeless. I want to do something like a man. Sometimes our neighbors will say You are a man, do like a man.
Please you people should give me advice and motivation and point me in the right path based on my story, is there hope for me?, I have lost time. Did you ever bounce back after a long illness or lack?. what should I do?, Where do I start to put my life together again?.

Moderator pls help me push it to front page pls.

So far you are still breathing don't give up in this life

This are my advice to you

For now, forget everything about schooling, stop doing Jamb and waste money when you can't afford to school

As for your sister, she is a mother and a wonderful woman

Find any casual work a d add to your laundry business, you will bounce back by God's grace

Lastly, you guys have to break the curse of family instability in your life so that now you guys have found your bearing, you will not fall back to that crazy situations again

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Become A Man by EmPius19(m): 6:27am On Nov 09, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Where are you located?

Port Harcourt

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Man by EmPius19(m): 6:28am On Nov 09, 2023
frozen70:

So far you are still breathing don't give up in this life

This are my advice to you

For now, forget everything about schooling, stop doing Jamb and waste money when you can't afford to school

As for your sister, she is a mother and a wonderful woman

Find any casual work a d add to your laundry business, you will bounce back by God's grace

Lastly, you guys have to break the curse of family instability in your life so that now you guys have found your bearing, you will not fall back to that crazy situations again

Tnnk you so much sir for your kind words
Re: How Can I Become A Man by frozen70(f): 6:52am On Nov 09, 2023
EmPius19:

Tnnk you so much sir for your kind words

Ma'am pls
You are welcome

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Man by Yougotire1: 8:07am On Nov 09, 2023
dollarnaira sheldonhoward haveyoueatentod geezeem GBR1 Safari kunyeo yenefer helinues DyingFetus ahnie GboyegaD zoer radautoworks Akeem79 LittleBigDick Caaz tripplephi Batmantime kuzee bammy00 Opyso Stewart883 SavageResponse timbs001 please look through this thread and see how you can help the OP. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Become A Man by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:41am On Nov 09, 2023
Make we gather something help this guy.Anybody wey dey port can check him out physically.My younger sis in port get kids,she no go fit .

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Become A Man by Compass1717: 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Make we gather something help this guy.Anybody wey dey port can check him out physically.My younger sis in port get kids,she no go fit .

Hmmm.
@OP, I am very sorry about what I said yesterday about your plight on this thread. I am deeply sorry. There's so many scam these days it's hard to detect who is genuine. You have picked yourself up from the lowest of lows and by that you are a man. I agree with what aarmhed said. Please post your account number and I'd send my little to help you stand. I will also do like Yougotire1 and tag some persons to come through for you.
Any one in Port Harcourt can help us verify this EmPius19 though I see all the evidence he posted tallies. Damn!.

MS2471 Mhizzard Stevenbright conquistadores fyzaila yougotire1 Kobojunkie SkyView01 frozen70 please let us throw our weight around this guy. Na man him be.
Re: How Can I Become A Man by Yougotire1: 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2023
Compass1717:

Hmmm.
@OP, I am very sorry about what I said yesterday about your plight on this thread. I am deeply sorry. There's so many scam these days it's hard to detect who is genuine. You have picked yourself up from the lowest of lows and by that you are a man. I agree with what aarmhed said. Please post your account number and I'd send my little to help you stand. I will also do like Yougotire1 and tag some persons to come through for you.
Any one in Port Harcourt can help us verify this EmPius19 though I see all the evidence he posted tallies. Damn!.

MS2471 Mhizzard Stevenbright conquistadores fyzaila yougotire1 Kobojunkie SkyView01 frozen70 please let us throw our weight around this guy. Na man him be.

SMH.
You said too much rubbish. That's the reason we need to be careful how we throw words no matter what. All the same, he already posted his account number. I asked for it yesterday and I did my little. I'm hoping other good hearted Nairalanders reading the post can reach out to support him too. I like it when people refuse to stay down. There's a thread on front page of a woman going through same schizophrenia and her husband has refused to touch her in years and even left. OP God bless you Sister honestly. Help is coming don't worry.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Become A Man by Yougotire1: 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2023
Re: How Can I Become A Man by Yougotire1: 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2023
Re: How Can I Become A Man by frozen70(f): 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2023
Yougotire1:

SMH.
You said too much rubbish. That's the reason we need to be careful how we throw words no matter what. All the same, he already posted his account number. I asked for it yesterday and I did my little. I'm hoping other good hearted Nairalanders reading the post can reach out to support him too. I like it when people refuse to stay down. There's a thread on front page of a woman going through same schizophrenia and her husband has refused to touch her in years and even left. OP God bless you Sister honestly. Help is coming don't worry.

It take a foolish person like you to read a rubbish post

Do you know how many people I have credited their accounts here

Or are you in collaboration with the OP to solicit for money

If you don't know frozen70 search for it
Re: How Can I Become A Man by frozen70(f): 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2023
Compass1717:

Hmmm.

It will take me nothing to credit the OP account
But for @Yougotire1to say I typed rubbish

Let him alone finance the OP
Re: How Can I Become A Man by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 09, 2023
frozen70:

Nor vex abeg!

You did not type rubbish

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Man by Yougotire1: 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2023
frozen70:

I was referring to Compass1717 with that write up and I quoted him/her. Compass1717 made a comment yesterday on the thread about the OPs plight and only came out to apologize today after the OP had posted evidence. Please read through again, unless you are saying you are compass1717 , I never said you wrote rubbish. Abi am I dreaming?
Re: How Can I Become A Man by frozen70(f): 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2023
Skyview01:

Nor vex abeg!

You did not type rubbish

Lol
Re: How Can I Become A Man by frozen70(f): 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2023
Yougotire1:

I was referring to Compass1717 with that write up and I quoted him/her. Compass1717 made a comment yesterday on the thread about the OPs plight and only came out to apologize today after the OP had posted evidence. Please read through again, unless you are saying you are compass1717 , I never said you wrote rubbish. Abi am I dreaming?

Alright
Re: How Can I Become A Man by Yougotire1: 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2023
Compass1717:
Another thread of sob stories and lies. Only you have mad before before same only you have suffered all this suffer. Ogbeni Nigeria is not easy for anyone. You want to scam people with sob stories like your other fellows. Fyzaila and Yougotire1 is already helping you to tag the world. If you like tag Seun this scam format don cast. Mentally disabled kor. How many mentally disabled people have recovered talk of to recover and do Tech and still write JAMB?. Ogbeni no evidence. Lamba small small oga EmPius19. For this economy, una get mind oh.
Moderators
Seun
Sissy3
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Royalroy
don't answer him oh .

Frozen70 , this is what compass1717 posted yesterday and apologized for. This was what I was referring to. I didn't quote or mention you....I'm also not in collaboration with the Op to solicit for help , though I'm not sure it's a bad thing if I was. I'm only touched because I can relate.
Re: How Can I Become A Man by Mhizzard(m): 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2023
frozen70:

sorry to say this.if you want to help the guy financially,help him don't let what a person said to hinder or stop you from rendering him help.you are not help him because of anyone but for the sake of God AND your children.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Man by EmPius19(m): 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2023
frozen70:

Please help me ma, I believe yougotire1 was not referring to you. she has really bin trying to help me. I desire to get a small manual washing machine and steam iron so I can be washing for my neighbors during weekends at least bedsheet and cutins while I'm still helping my boss during the week. I am not a lazy pesin and this will go a long way to help me. I am appealing for help pls.
Re: How Can I Become A Man by laivwire(m): 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2023
First, I must commend you on your resilience to get back up. Thats about half the journey. Now you need to concentrate on activities that can feed you on a daily. It is when you have that sorted to a comfortable level, you can start contemplating tertiary education; which is not bad in itelf, it only takes time to mature.

I will also sound a note of warning here. Don't get greedy or impatient. Do not try to poach your boss's customers, or try to quickly open your own store, it can send you back to zero really fast. You have to take measured steps.

Take weekends as well, you need it. Don't work 24/7 every week of the month, you will break down and the lose that extra cash on medication. The job is just the financial aspect, feed your spiritual and physical self as well. Go to church, get good sleep, try to eat and use needed medication.

Your story sounds like a life with a strong spiritual undertone. I hope you look into it more seriously. Don't fall victim of fake prophets however.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Man by remi4ever(m): 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
Yougotire1:
In my few years on NL,I've encountered a few Nairalanders successful in business,career, medicine, education, family, programing etc that know their onion. I decided to tag a couple of you after reading through this post.

SkyView01 Kobojunkie TheBTCinvestor
laivwire Emdebby2 Le2money LordIsaac remi4ever APC2 OboOlora seankafor Princess80 Neoteny LiveWithIt motta BiafranBushBoy wayodude sweetTai naijamerican Akalia EmekaMD egoldi01 Hoyekunley lebienconnu Eeghe AFONJAPIG Qwi1
Dominic247
guente Cutehector LikeAking Popemax johnkent Bvlgari nonen cococandy grafixdon Jotrade RICHIEOFASIA shiwex Easyincome24 Seb4luv1 deefresh Dominique Royalroy Sissy3 mynd44 please read through this post and see how you can help this people.

@OP I will tag more people once I'm free from work. It's either this gets to front page or it gets more publicity behind the scenes. Again, I'd love to hear your own personal experience during the time you were sick. How did it feel in your head?, Your thoughts etc. I'd send you an email later of you can connect me with your sister too. I'd also need you to answer a few personal questions for verification purposes and I will do what I can for you. (I will reach back after work).

I'm flattered, thank you.
Re: How Can I Become A Man by LordIsaac(m): 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2023
Yougotire1:
In my few years on NL,I've encountered a few Nairalanders successful in business,career, medicine, education, family, programing etc that know their onion. I decided to tag a couple of you after reading through this post.

SkyView01 Kobojunkie TheBTCinvestor
laivwire Emdebby2 Le2money LordIsaac remi4ever APC2 OboOlora seankafor Princess80 Neoteny LiveWithIt motta BiafranBushBoy wayodude sweetTai naijamerican Akalia EmekaMD egoldi01 Hoyekunley lebienconnu Eeghe AFONJAPIG Qwi1
Dominic247
guente Cutehector LikeAking Popemax johnkent Bvlgari nonen cococandy grafixdon Jotrade RICHIEOFASIA shiwex Easyincome24 Seb4luv1 deefresh Dominique Royalroy Sissy3 mynd44 please read through this post and see how you can help this people.

@OP I will tag more people once I'm free from work. It's either this gets to front page or it gets more publicity behind the scenes. Again, I'd love to hear your own personal experience during the time you were sick. How did it feel in your head?, Your thoughts etc. I'd send you an email later of you can connect me with your sister too. I'd also need you to answer a few personal questions for verification purposes and I will do what I can for you. (I will reach back after work).
Oh….thanks!😊
Re: How Can I Become A Man by sweetTai(m): 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2023
Compass1717:

Mumu Nigerians would believe anything.
Look at MS2471 and that conquistadores forming support system and wisdom. You people can never use your brain and smell a scam from miles away. Spits!. Mental illness easy nai mad people still full road?. Them no get family abi?. Smh. He even write JAMB after years. Story.

This is not a nice way to handle things. No matter how you feel about a comment, it’s always wise to thread carefully when responding. Your comments might affect unintended people.

Empius19:

Life teaches us all one lesson or the other. Life has put you in a position to be a great testimony and example for others if you handle your situation properly. Forget all the negativity or problems you have experienced or encountered and focus on the bigger picture; success. I sense that you have the willing power and you should continue to acquire more knowledge. Focus more on training and certifications. I don’t know what environment you’re in but I have found out that learning trades like Plumbing, Electricians, HVAC etc. are very valuable. There are many more ways to earn honest living without a 4 year degree. Good luck!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Is Your Relationship With Your In-laws? Poll / Why Do Some Men Repay Good With Evil? / Calling Your Mum's Big Brother "Uncle": Despicable Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.