Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

This Will Happen To Those In Power Few Days Away - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Will Happen To Those In Power Few Days Away (2302 Views)

Election Is 2 Days Away, Any Coward Obidient Ready To Accept My Bet Challenge? / Buratai To Troops: We Are Days Away From Finally Defeating Boko Haram/iswap / 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Will Happen To Those In Power Few Days Away by honeyB2018: 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2023
Mercisharelove:

How can mortality nullify immortal??

Some people just open their gutter to pour out trash 🗑️🗑️🗑️🗑️

You better do good and focus on doing good instead of nullifying what you are oblivious to!

You are quite ignorance of spiritual matters, so no need engaging you.
Re: This Will Happen To Those In Power Few Days Away by jahsharon: 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2023
Mercisharelove:
Listen, the president and his ministers needs to be very careful now, because I see blood flowing, I see them loving to see the blood of helpless Nigerian wasted on the altar of their trial and errors policies.

Someone close to the president should warn him and his ministers of the impending doom coming, the curse of many generations coming against them for the evil policies they are putting forward to punish many and extermination of so many poor nigerians.

This curse won't wait or respect anyone, but will brutally devour and erase their lineage on earth.

I have spoken and you all must watch out for the consequences of failed promises.

Whatever you are smoking, stop it before it stops you
Re: This Will Happen To Those In Power Few Days Away by Okoroawusa: 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2023
How far?
Re: This Will Happen To Those In Power Few Days Away by Floky215: 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2023
Mercisharelove:
Drawing closer.

Please add fasting

To what end exactly...to aid the politicians who have been plundering the country to go free or what....?

If the politicians are to be roasted as you see it then so be it...infact I would help provide tyres and fuel to aid in the roast proper...!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Should Be The man To Rule Nigeria and why? / Naptip To Jail People Who Have Housemaids / The Traditionl Prime Minister Of Ogbe Autonomous Community Heads Regency Council

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.