Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Where Are The Savings From Subsidy Removal? - Obinna Chima - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Savings From Subsidy Removal? - Obinna Chima (13400 Views)

FG To Save ₦‎8 Trilion Annually From Subsidy Removal, FX Reform - Taiwo Oyedele / FG Has Saved ₦‎1.45 Trillion From Subsidy Removal - Mohammed Idris / We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Savings From Subsidy Removal? - Obinna Chima by LeopardX: 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2023
Lol. I thought I saw Obinna China
Ase it's Obinna Chima.

Valid questions though..... hopefully it will reflect in next year's budget cos that's the only excuse the agbado clowns have right now: that they're working with Buhari's budget.
Re: Where Are The Savings From Subsidy Removal? - Obinna Chima by villa9555: 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2023
Fugazy2023:
Igbos always asking this kind of unreasonable questions.
That tribe Igbo will see ur end
No go after Watin de go after u

Keep calling Igbo’s in every post
Walking dead 😂
Re: Where Are The Savings From Subsidy Removal? - Obinna Chima by Ideegee(m): 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2023
A litre of petrol is N620 at the filling station on the way to Command, just a little after the Meirqn police station
Re: Where Are The Savings From Subsidy Removal? - Obinna Chima by Evolutionism: 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2023
Angelfrost:
Subsidy was only partially removed. Lol!

This administration is still subsidizing Petrol and the weak ass Naira.

If not, you should be buying petrol at N1200 per Liter based on the incoming price of over N750 per liter.

Naira would easily be at N1600 to a Dollar if they were no longer propping it up with loans.

Honestly...There is no significant improvement from the catastrophe of Buhari so far.

What i am certain of is that.

The Next Person coming in after Emilokan will mercilessly and aggressively remove the VEIL.

All these Costumes and Patch Patch won't last long. There is this Universal Laws i'm trying to remember, Perhaps later i will.

By 2030, The Poor Nigerians will start eating The Rich People And Themselves In Broad Dayight Publicly.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Savings From Subsidy Removal? - Obinna Chima by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2023
Iamanoited:
TINUBU PLEASE PAY THE N35000 SUBSIDY RELIEF MONTHLY ALLOWANCE TO WORKERS AND PENSIONERS. IT IS TO BE EFFECTIVE FROM SEPTEMBER 1ST. SO SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER HAVE NOT BEEN PAID AND IT IS HURTING.
u Igbos/OBIdients have come again!
Why should he?

We need to save money for a better tomorrow!

Pls keep ur rant to urself, Baba is working, no distractions pls!
angry
Re: Where Are The Savings From Subsidy Removal? - Obinna Chima by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2023
nairalanda1:

True, but the Army rule was also characterised by much of the same.

Health for all, and education for all by the year 2000 were common songs of the IBB admin. Then there was Abacha and vision 2010.

JOIN US.............

HURRY UP.....................

WE ARE ON OUR WAAAAAYYYY..............

EDUCATION FOR ALL ...................

IN THE YEAR 2000.......................

AL NA SCAM!
Re: Where Are The Savings From Subsidy Removal? - Obinna Chima by Evolutionism: 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2023
Iamanoited:
TINUBU PLEASE PAY THE N35000 SUBSIDY RELIEF MONTHLY ALLOWANCE TO WORKERS AND PENSIONERS. IT IS TO BE EFFECTIVE FROM SEPTEMBER 1ST. SO SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER HAVE NOT BEEN PAID AND IT IS HURTING.

grin grin grin

Send me your details so i can look into this development.
Re: Where Are The Savings From Subsidy Removal? - Obinna Chima by Blackdisciple(m): 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2023
It has gone down the drain
Re: Where Are The Savings From Subsidy Removal? - Obinna Chima by incogni2o: 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2023
2mch:

See you a small boy calling a 71yr old accountant naive. You people are misyarns sha. Is it your father we will use as sacrifice so we get the money for subsidy. Abi you no get sense to know that Nigeria no longer has the money. When your tribes man is stealing billions, you will keep quiet not knowing you will pay for that billions he stole in the future with your life. While he and his kids have run abroad and have put you in debt your children will pay.

Nigerians are funny, they burn petty thieves when it should be the thieves in politics they should be burning because 1 naira they steal, will affect you and your generations unborn in future in so many ways. Nigeria money has been STOLEN. The funds for subsidy is no longer there. Money is not a FINITE resource. If you keep stealing it, the country will run out and you start putting the country in debt to meet up.Until we make people pay back what they have stolen with interest and penalty plus prison, we are not ready for development or growth in this country.

Politicians that have stolen and their families should not be able to walk free in this country. But we call them rich and even bow to them. We are our own problems because those politicians are our killers. People that should be stoned and burnt are people we hail. Continue and keep speaking English online.

At first, it seemed like you didn't know what you are saying till I got to the bolded.

How is Tinubu removing subsidy related to the bolded.

I can tell you categorically that Nigeria has the Numbers to offset any debt if corruption is checked.

I stand by what I said, Tinubu's decision to remove subsidy was rather Naive. Look again at the topic of this thread and Answer that directly. It still emphasizes the bolded.

Lastly, anybody can make Naive decisions, it wasn't and insult and stop getting harsh on me. Nigeria's probl m is not my making alone.
Re: Where Are The Savings From Subsidy Removal? - Obinna Chima by YouAreNobody: 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2023
2mch:
Obidients and a lot of Igbo people have rocks in their brain. You can show them a breakdown of things but they only see what they want to pick and run with. What a disappointment from so called intelligent people. You people need to think and ask intelligent questions before coming online to show that you are crazy.

If you used to collect loan before which till date you are still owing the gbese. Now you no longer collect the loan and are dealing with your expenses without loan. Which savings do you have from no longer taking loan oponu?

You're a bloody fool.

All the people your tribe support turn out to push this country backwards

Tinubu is going to be the one to collapse this country, and you fools will suffer.
Re: Where Are The Savings From Subsidy Removal? - Obinna Chima by 2mch(m): 8:12pm On Nov 07, 2023
incogni2o:

At first, it seemed like you didn't know what you are saying till I got to the bolded.

How is Tinubu removing subsidy related to the bolded.

I can tell you categorically that Nigeria has the Numbers to offset any debt if corruption is checked.

I stand by what I said, Tinubu's decision to remove subsidy was rather Naive. Look again at the topic of this thread and Answer that directly. It still emphasizes the bolded.

Lastly, anybody can make Naive decisions, it wasn't and insult and stop getting harsh on me. Nigeria's probl m is not my making alone.
You lack ability to process information and cannot understand principle of cause and effect.
Re: Where Are The Savings From Subsidy Removal? - Obinna Chima by incogni2o: 8:12pm On Nov 07, 2023
2mch:
Obidients and a lot of Igbo people have rocks in their brain. You can show them a breakdown of things but they only see what they want to pick and run with. What a disappointment from so called intelligent people. You people need to think and ask intelligent questions before coming online to show that you are crazy.

If you used to collect loan before which till date you are still owing the gbese. Now you no longer collect the loan and are dealing with your expenses without loan. Which savings do you have from no longer taking loan oponu?

Must you always abuse people at the other end of the phone?

Yoruba Man, I know it's in your blood 🤨
Re: Where Are The Savings From Subsidy Removal? - Obinna Chima by incogni2o: 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2023
2mch:

You lack ability to process information and cannot understand principle of cause and effect.

If you actually understand, you'll know it's same cause and effect that depreciated Naira from 700 to 1300 within 6 months of taking office. Worst we've experienced .

What a great start for your Tinubu.

you may start talking emotional now. Tinubu is your Tribe
Re: Where Are The Savings From Subsidy Removal? - Obinna Chima by AkoEja: 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2023
You don't save what you don't have!
Subsidy could not even continue as no one was ready to keep borrowing us money to pay it.
The country was already on it's knees when the new government took over
Re: Where Are The Savings From Subsidy Removal? - Obinna Chima by Kay25(m): 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2023
Ask ur governor its with him
Re: Where Are The Savings From Subsidy Removal? - Obinna Chima by Bimpe29: 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2023
Ask your State Governor 😉
Re: Where Are The Savings From Subsidy Removal? - Obinna Chima by bluefilm: 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2023
The Agbado government simply translates to: The more you look; the more you see!
Re: Where Are The Savings From Subsidy Removal? - Obinna Chima by Angelfrost(m): 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2023
Evolutionism:

What i am certain of is that.

The Next Person coming in after Emilokan will mercilessly and aggressively remove the VEIL.

All these Costumes and Patch Patch won't last long. There is this Universal Laws i'm trying to remember, Perhaps later i will.

By 2030, The Poor Nigerians will start eating The Rich People And Themselves In Broad Dayight Publicly.

Before 2030, most of the poor would have died off...!

That's evolution which Emilokan is counting on.

They are sick and tired of having the poor around... They want them gone!

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Savings From Subsidy Removal? - Obinna Chima by dododawa1: 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2023
In tact
Re: Where Are The Savings From Subsidy Removal? - Obinna Chima by Bullet01(f): 9:02pm On Nov 07, 2023
I join you to ask the same question
Re: Where Are The Savings From Subsidy Removal? - Obinna Chima by APCNig: 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2023
We have used it for Owambe Party. So, what will you do?
Re: Where Are The Savings From Subsidy Removal? - Obinna Chima by tsdarkside(m): 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2023
igbos and money ehn....

they go crazy when they hear anything money.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Are The Savings From Subsidy Removal? - Obinna Chima by tsdarkside(m): 10:09pm On Nov 07, 2023
villa9555:

Walking dead 😂

you people become too desperate when it comes to money....

you igbos confuse me alot....
its like their is nothing else in this world other than money.... cheesy cheesy

you dont even care about food....
only money money money money....
thats how cownunu landed in nigeria in prison....

hahahaha....
they drew him away from his safety abroad by danglin money in his face....

bwahahahaha....
Re: Where Are The Savings From Subsidy Removal? - Obinna Chima by Splashme: 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2023
Unfortunately, we have a
criminal in Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Savings From Subsidy Removal? - Obinna Chima by MadarasBlade(m): 10:49pm On Nov 07, 2023
2mch:

Lunatic, Nigeria has been borrowing to pay a lot of things for years. He’s still borrowing to cover those expenses. Especially like infrastructure and cost of Governance. What do they teach you people in school these days. You people lack reading, comprehension and logical reasoning. No wonder a dullard like Obi can mesmerize you with impossible speeches. In the past the money borrowed was even looted. Nigeria even has to borrow to pay back loans that have been looted. Read, open your brain and understand things before you speak. Your country is poor because of looting. Raw materials all over the world are cheap. That’s all we have. Rich countries have industries that process raw materials. We do not have any of that.

You first said the government couldn't account for the profits realized from subsidy because they are offsetting debts of the previous administration and that they are not taking any loans at the moment.

Now you've changed your position to the one of the government borrowing presently to offset past loans(who does this by the way)..

You're duller than I expected and such a waste of time.
Re: Where Are The Savings From Subsidy Removal? - Obinna Chima by 2mch(m): 11:20pm On Nov 07, 2023
MadarasBlade:

You first said the government couldn't account for the profits realized from subsidy because they are offsetting debts of the previous administration and that they are not taking any loans at the moment.

Now you've changed your position to the one of the government borrowing presently to offset past loans(who does this by the way)..

You're duller than I expected and such a waste of time.
Honestly they need to be giving some of you brain shocks. What is so confusing for you to understand that your country is operating almost exclusively on debts? That you the citizens are in slavery of debt because a few are stealing the loans which you will pay back? A loan in not a revenue. It’s an expense with interest and penalty. A lot of country’s that cannot service their debt, they borrow more or refinance the debt to be able to settle it. Subsidy is one of the many things that were being financed by debt. If you are serious, you will demand the government show how much debt we really are in to understand the level of trouble we are currently facing. You people are too dull in this country. I feel like I have to tell you the obvious. No wonder a few mad men are stealing loans and putting every other Nigerian in lifetime of debt and people like you hail them.
Re: Where Are The Savings From Subsidy Removal? - Obinna Chima by Fugazy2023: 11:29pm On Nov 07, 2023
villa9555:

Walking dead 😂

After you have been ended
Re: Where Are The Savings From Subsidy Removal? - Obinna Chima by Iamanoited: 4:45am On Nov 08, 2023
"CHIOMAEZEH,
September has been paid".

TO :
PTAD 2349138879045
PTAD 08144455942
PTAD 09091001579
PTAD +2482520121
PTAD 094621709.

September 2023 salary review has been paid, PLEASE PAY PENSIONERS.

ATTENTION:
TINUBU
EDUN
CARDOSO AND
ALL IT MAY CONCERN.
Re: Where Are The Savings From Subsidy Removal? - Obinna Chima by Iamanoited: 4:51am On Nov 08, 2023
THE LORD WATCHES OVER THE WAYS OF THE RIGHTEOUS BUT THE WAYS OF THE WICKED SHALL PERISH.
Re: Where Are The Savings From Subsidy Removal? - Obinna Chima by MadarasBlade(m): 4:57am On Nov 08, 2023
2mch:

Honestly they need to be giving some of you brain shocks. What is so confusing for you to understand that your country is operating almost exclusively on debts? That you the citizens are in slavery of debt because a few are stealing the loans which you will pay back? A loan in not a revenue. It’s an expense with interest and penalty. A lot of country’s that cannot service their debt, they borrow more or refinance the debt to be able to settle it. Subsidy is one of the many things that were being financed by debt. If you are serious, you will demand the government show how much debt we really are in to understand the level of trouble we are currently facing. You people are too dull in this country. I feel like I have to tell you the obvious. No wonder a few mad men are stealing loans and putting every other Nigerian in lifetime of debt and people like you hail them.

But you initially claimed that subsidy removal has ended borrowing of money from international institutions, that the present government isn't borrowing, or is it a lie?
Re: Where Are The Savings From Subsidy Removal? - Obinna Chima by oyeb15: 5:46am On Nov 08, 2023
At a time the GMD NNPC told us they were paying subsidy with crude not cash. Later he said nobody was paid subsidy since 2016.

As Buhari said, subsidy is just a scam. Tinubu and NNpC simply increased fuel price to make huge money on fuel importation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Blame Amaechi If APC Leaders’ Visit Turns Violent’ - Obuah / Ibrahim Idris Visits Family Of Late Francis Bolaji Odesanya (Photos) / Yusuf Bichi: Politicians Trust Babalawos More Than Security Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.