Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others (45316 Views)

Hisbah Nabs Man, Woman Having ‘public Sex’ In Zamfara Motor Park (pic) / Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano / Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by Jungleluv5: 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2023
Way to select the beautiful ones and marry them to themselves. Useless people hyprocrate

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by happney65: 1:55pm On Nov 07, 2023
olaolulazio:
The HISBAH no get name?

He deserves a beautiful lady also grin grin

Na their commander go marry her. You wait and see.
He deserves another sweet Tiktoker pussy.. grin
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by 3seriez(m): 1:57pm On Nov 07, 2023
RingRoadCartel:
And they claim that these people are normal?

I just went online to search for the girl. This is what she looks like. She go don enter their eye taya, and they just had to do this before one Southern brother notices her.

This is not the first time something like this is happening. One of their biggest fears is southerners coming to marry their beautiful women and showing them that life can be better. Islam thrives on subjugation, and their women are not spared.

One can only imagine the amount of gaslighting this babe must've received in the last few months that will make her dump a very lucrative career online and subject herself to marrying someone whom they must've recommended for her (highest bidder).

Delusions of grandeur. Fear southerner, guy wake up from this your slumber. Leave your village and move around. This lady owns a Glk jeep and has used her platform to venture into lucarative retail business.

Even she stops tik tok today, she will be good. So what is wrong if she settles down. You prefer she keeps dancing , ranting and proving nuisance from time to time like she does. for you info, she is a divorcee already with a kid. You think say na small girl like that.

Una go just dey cap nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by Idaytesj29(m): 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2023
Ymay:
UK dependant visa for a guy(only one slot). Hit me up if interested. Tnx
Hit me up on WhatsApp 090-950-19898

how much?
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by Mare12345: 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

To prove the bolded, kindly reply with the words:

"I BELIEVE JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD WHO DIED FOR MY SINS AND GOD RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD".

If you can type those words (you're free to copy and paste from my post to save time), then you might actually be a Christian.

His people will drop him dead if he tries it. When you see a disaster claiming to be a Christian you will know.

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by stuffs2002: 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

I just went online to search for the girl. This is what she looks like. She go don enter their eye taya, and they just had to do this before one Southern brother notices her.

This is not the first time something like this is happening. One of their biggest fears is southerners coming to marry their beautiful women and showing them that life can be better. Islam thrives on subjugation, and their women are not spared.

One can only imagine the amount of gaslighting this babe must've received in the last few months that will make her dump a very lucrative career online and subject herself to marrying someone whom they must've recommended for her (highest bidder).

Adultery
Drugs
Cannibalism
Alcoholism
Occultic
Yahoo plus
ASHAWO
etc

No be all these nonsense your southern brother get
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by ClearFlair: 2:04pm On Nov 07, 2023
WealthyNigerian:
Good initiative! I'm a Christian and I support this wholeheartedly. We need morality guidance in Nigeria. Nigerian Police should start same for all those using Social Media to destroy the morality of Nigerian Youths and Children. Something should be and must be done! The era of sidon look don pass!

Igbos, HausaFualnis, Yorubas, we don't have another Country out there. It is time for us to do away with unloving past and join hands together to make Nigeria truly Great: I learned so much from this: https://www.nairaland.com/7868123/reason-why-fuel-price-naira

Share and Like if you Agree.

Why pretend. Just go back to the 10th century na.
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by CJStarz: 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2023
olaolulazio:
The HISBAH no get name?

He deserves a beautiful lady also grin grin

Hisbah no be person. Na their local sharia police
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by CJStarz: 2:08pm On Nov 07, 2023
So,to these aboki people,na marriage go solve TikTok problem? Just so to subdue the woman?
Can't they think out of the box?
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by bablon20(m): 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2023
Beware of those hisbah pedophile and randy imams and Alhaji, they are all full of hypocrisy. Their hidden agenda was to marry off those beautiful tiktokers for themselves. There are many almajiris and beggars to be helped or married off on the streets of Kano but they look away from those ones. The poor northerners are not on tiktok.
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by KaptainAfrika: 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2023
ALL COURTESY OF NIGER-DELTA OIL MONEY.
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by sageb: 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2023
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by Proudpolygamist: 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2023
3seriez:

Delusions of grandeur. Fear southerner, guy wake up from this your slumber. Leave your village and move around. This lady owns a Glk jeep and has used her platform to venture into lucarative retail business.

Even she stops tik tok today, she will be good. So what is wrong if she settles down. You prefer she keeps dancing , ranting and proving nuisance from time to time like she does. for you info, she is a divorcee already with a kid. You think say na small girl like that.

Una go just dey cap nonsense.

Nor mind them Southern Nigerian men too MUMU, that's why na dem cry pass Online about their women. Ordinary woman wey 1 small boy go don marry like 4 fir North 9 grown up men dey cry about
Their women never do dem shege reach

2 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by Nolevel666: 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

Subjugation is what women need sometimes
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2023
LaIabobo:
Misleading headline

the headline is misleading honestly..
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by GreatAchiever1: 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

Christianity is also like this, or should I say was once like this until they started elevating women by pleasing them, making men effeminate and soft, ignorant of the office of authority they possess, and its seems it's getting worse as the days goes by.
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by Spandau: 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2023
WealthyNigerian:
Good initiative! I'm a Christian and I support this wholeheartedly. We need morality guidance in Nigeria. Nigerian Police should start same for all those using Social Media to destroy the morality of Nigerian Youths and Children. Something should be and must be done! The era of sidon look don pass!

Igbos, HausaFualnis, Yorubas, we don't have another Country out there. It is time for us to do away with unloving past and join hands together to make Nigeria truly Great: I learned so much from this: https://www.nairaland.com/7868123/reason-why-fuel-price-naira

Share and Like if you Agree.

Did you consider the 'morality' before you decided to tell us lies here? Or which Muslim in his right senses will come on a faceless forum to lie to be a Christian just to contribute in a discussion?
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by Spandau: 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2023
KaptainAfrika:
ALL COURTESY OF NIGER-DELTA OIL MONEY.

Please, that wailing is already stale
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by TrainPark: 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

So the lives of southern girls is better because they can be prostitutes and be fvcked for money openly or what the he'll are you saying?
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by OPICANTO2223: 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2023
Supported to glorify their Allah. Far better than chopping off her head
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by GreatAchiever1: 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2023
ComeToJesus:
Islam seems to enjoy dimming the light of its adherents especially women. They just don't brook any woman having visibility and standing out.

It's a tool of subjugation and oppression of women. This should be roundly condemned.

Is Kano a freaking Afghanistan ruled by the Talibans? There's freedom of religion wnd expression in Nigeria. Nigeria is a secular state.

I don't understand you, which one is freedom again? Is Islam not a religion the tiktokers in question are professing, then they should live by the morals of their religion.
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by aestake: 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2023
akosy:
Religion no be for rich and influential people.
Yep!
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by ifinger: 3:07pm On Nov 07, 2023
Marry them off to produce more almajiri
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by HardBishop: 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2023
Nwaokunkpara:
Islam and toto is inseparable 😎😎😎
forget they're helping themselves... to curb irresponsible behavior, prostitution ( both pre and post marriage), homosexual and others......the govt support and pay them systematically to build up and help them to fend for their families.

infact they're more wiser than us. remove extreme religious attitude from them, they're the best to live with
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by HardBishop: 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2023
ifinger:
Marry them off to produce more almajiri
don't say so,......... this is to make their men hustle to keep their families up and going
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by AllDModsAreMaad: 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2023
TrainPark:

So the lives of southern girls is better because they can be prostitutes and be fvcked for money openly or what the he'll are you saying?

Una girls are second to none when it comes to that shi, don't go there.

If you want to respond to him, do that and don't bring up that line of argument because na una girls run that shi pass.

This one no be hearsay, na real life experience.

At least sou thern own dey wear und ies, but una own no dey wear am at all.
Dem go just use that their gown(jalamia or whatever they call it) to cover up.
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by HardBishop: 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2023
Proudpolygamist:

Nor mind them Southern Nigerian men too MUMU, that's why na dem cry pass Online about their women. Ordinary woman wey 1 small boy go don marry like 4 fir North 9 grown up men dey cry about
Their women never do dem shege reach
honestly their women no dey overwahala them, I'm telling you. na Christianity just hold us for neck even some Christian's who practice polygamy, the man can't survive it
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by NOwazobia: 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2023
They choose Islam, they should enjoy the benefit of it.
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by Dittodat: 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2023
LaIabobo:
Misleading headline

Very misleading from what the real story is all about.
I already know the kind of mindset and people behind such false headlines.
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by Mutigadara1: 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2023
I don't think there's anything wrong with this initiative. Keeping people morally in check is what the whole nation need. And if she moves to Abuja she will only enter prostitution which I believe you as a person will not want that for your daughter (if she's in the same situation). Let's applaud what is done right so that our condemnation of what is done wrong will be accepted, but condemning right and wrong all will only make one look like a hater.
RingRoadCartel:

Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by Abdulmodi: 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

Ever since Moyo Lawal, Destiny Etiko and others that have been flaunting their bodies recklessly online are not satisfied with their illicitness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man And His Friend Bare Their Butts At Ex's House Because She Broke Up With Him / Reno Omokri Talks About Virginity With Fish As Illustration (Photo) / Lady Lifts Her Man In Cute Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.