Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Doctors In Forex - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Doctors In Forex (1070 Views)

Make Money In Forex Account Management / Grow Your Profits In Forex / Make Money In FOREX TRADING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In Forex by BrighterSyde: 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2023
Hi guys!!! So this is particularly for Medical Doctors who are interested in forex but do not have the time to analyze charts or trades actively due to the nature of our job. It’s also open to anybody.

Modified: I am no longer offering the one month free usage. Some guys here are using it and chatting me with different accounts and monikers just to use it for free.

It’s basically software. Yes!!! A bot!!! AI!!! EA!!! Forex trading software. Now I’m going to be open about this. Remember you are not paying anything for this. Unlike other forex traders who try to convince you with words I’ll simply drop an investors password and you can follow the account for as long as you like. There is no better proof than results.

Account number: 55110574
Password: J3quM&tY
Server: OctaFx-Demo
Platform: MT4

Now let me answer a few Q$As you might have.
Q: Most bots blow accounts. How am I sure this won’t?
A: It uses a strict and safe lot size depending on account size. Plus you can watch the demo account for as long as you want to be sure of this.

Q: What’s the minimum I need to trade with this bot?
A: 10$ or 1000 cents

Q: Do you need to send money to any company or online investor to use this bot?
A: No. you keep your funds in any broker of your choice. You do not send any money to me or anybody. You are in total control of your funds. Most scams will ask you to send your capital to an online faceless investor who can disappear at anytime.

Q: If I decide to use this service is there a monthly subscription fee?
A: Yes and no. Yes you can purchase the software outrightly and get the full license which you can resell for any price(will not require any monthly sub) or you can do a monthly profit split (70:30) or just pay a particular fee monthly depending on your choice and capital.

I’ll stop here for now. Pls drop questions and I’ll answer them. You can contact me via WhatsApp with the number in my signature.

Remember !!! You can log into the account and watch this bot for as long as 1 year if you want.
Re: Doctors In Forex by BrighterSyde: 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2023
Q: If this bot is so good why are you selling/leasing it?
A: The more capital I have to trade the more money I can make. I will generate capital much faster this way than trading with my capital alone. It cost me a bit to get the bot.
Re: Doctors In Forex by Humar1000: 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2023
Usually the issues come when we invest our funds...for example one invests like $10 that you said which is 1000 cents how many cents on an average would he get after a month of trade?

And is this a long term or short term?
Re: Doctors In Forex by BrighterSyde: 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2023
Humar1000:
Usually the issues come when we invest our funds...for example one invests like $10 that you said which is 1000 cents how many cents on an average would he get after a month of trade?

Thanks for the question. First you are not investing with me. That would be a red flag. You put your money in any broker of your choice. I prefer Exness. I will drop links for those who want to open an account once you indicate interest in trading with the bot.

In terms of percentage you can get around 25-70% monthly. We set this target with very safe lot size. Again you can folllow it on the account posted.

For those who want to increase their risk you can make that request individually and it will be effected on your account.

Pls keep the questions coming.
Re: Doctors In Forex by BrighterSyde: 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2023
Humar1000:

And yes it is long term. Here is a simple explanation why. Bots do not really expire. What happens is that the setting or lot size is usually too high and profits are outrageous until a massive market movement occurs and the account is liquidated. Out settings are safe and maximum drawdown is about 40%. If this is too high for anybody it can be further reduced. So the bot won’t expire and as long as trading is kept safe then you can expect long term profits.

Again I have been very open by posting an account anybody can follow for as long as they want. On my WhatsApp group I post pictures of my live account as well as other clients’ accounts which I am hosting.
Re: Doctors In Forex by alexvic12: 3:22am On Nov 08, 2023
Quick question

Does it work for prop firm accounts? Say a $5k account.
Re: Doctors In Forex by BrighterSyde: 3:38am On Nov 08, 2023
alexvic12:
Quick question

Does it work for prop firm accounts? Say a $5k account.

Yes. Here’s how we run prop firm accounts. For a 5k account the general max daily drawdown is usually about 5% for most prop firms.

Let’s assume it’s a 100k account. Max drawdown will be 5k. We now run the account as if it is just a 5k account. Since the bot has been shown not to blow accounts because of the lot size we use which is very safe then the 5k drawdown will not be reached at anytime. We use this method to pass phases 1 and 2 for prop firm accounts.

Again all I’m saying can be verified by simply logging into the demo account or joining my WhatsApp group(message me on WhatsApp for that)where you’ll see my live account as well as other accounts from other subscribers. Results are the best proof.

1 Like

Re: Doctors In Forex by BrighterSyde: 3:40am On Nov 08, 2023
Remember you are not paying anything before hand. All you are to do is follow that demo or join my group and verify all I’m saying for yourself before opting for our service.
Re: Doctors In Forex by BrighterSyde: 3:43am On Nov 08, 2023
Q: Is this not 100% safe? Is there any risk of losing my money with this bot?
A: This is forex. It carries its own risk. I’d be dishonest if I tell you there are no risks involved. We do not control the market but the risks have been reduced to the barest minimum with our bot and strategy.

Every opportunity carries it own risk. It is important that you do not dabble into forex with money you cannot afford to lose.

1 Like

Re: Doctors In Forex by BrighterSyde: 4:00am On Nov 09, 2023
We still up and running. Market has been largely quiet this week thus far. You can still log into the account and follow for up to 2,3 months to see its performance. Results would be much better than stories. Hit me up on WhatsApp for more info.
Re: Doctors In Forex by BrighterSyde: 10:15am On Nov 19, 2023
38% profit in about two weeks of trading. Log in and see the results yourself. Remember I’m not asking for any money before you confirm things for yourself.
Re: Doctors In Forex by BrighterSyde: 6:43pm On Nov 19, 2023
I have decided to cancel the free 1 month usage of this ea as a nairalander used it for close to two weeks on a $500 account and then withdrew all the funds claiming he had an emergency and up till now has not reached out to me. I suspect he will contact me with another moniker or more nairalanders may want to try this.

Pls follow the account for as long as possible or as long as it takes to show you the efficacy of this bot. Transparency and honesty are the reasons I have dropped a live account and to save myself from loads of questions as you can see results yourself.
Re: Doctors In Forex by BrighterSyde: 11:09pm On Nov 23, 2023
Keep the requests coming 😊😊😊…like I always say proof is best from a live traded account and not pictures of profits.
Re: Doctors In Forex by Teeforeal(m): 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2023
Can I have your Whatsap number
Re: Doctors In Forex by BrighterSyde: 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2023
Teeforeal:
Can I have your Whatsap number

Sure. It’s directly under this quote…typing it here might get me a ban from the NL bot.
Re: Doctors In Forex by BrighterSyde: 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2023
The account details posted above are for a live account. Do well to log into your mt4 and follow this account for as long as you need to verify all I’m saying.
Re: Doctors In Forex by BrighterSyde: 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2023
Few more hours to market opening. If I’m asking you to check something out without any prior fees or posting just pictures but a live account then it is indeed worth looking at. 😊
Re: Doctors In Forex by JOHNBULLZZ: 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2023
I tried to log into the mt4 account you posted above but it says invalid account.
Re: Doctors In Forex by JOHNBULLZZ: 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2023
Why cant you get even one simple thing straight. the mt4 login details are not going. you say it is a live account, and some where else you say it is a demo. please give the correct info. also provide your whatsapp number. the numbers under your quote has no meaning.
Re: Doctors In Forex by BrighterSyde: 3:44am On Dec 02, 2023
JOHNBULLZZ:
Why cant you get even one simple thing straight. the mt4 login details are not going. you say it is a live account, and some where else you say it is a demo. please give the correct info. also provide your whatsapp number. the numbers under your quote has no meaning.
Good morning and happy new month. Before I drop my WhatsApp number let me address the issue here for those who might have some trouble.

I initially dropped a demo account but someone here pointed out that I ought to drop a live account as real proof of how good the bot is. That’s why it was initially a demo but now a live account.

My WhatsApp number is 0 eight 0 six 7 four 8 four 0 zero 5. It’s the same one written in my signature. Others have been reaching me through it successfully.

Reach out to me if you still have trouble logging in.
Most people mistakenly use Real Exness VG when logging in as it pops up first on the mt4 mobile app. The correct server is Real Exness. It has no VG.
Re: Doctors In Forex by JOHNBULLZZ: 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2023
Thanks for correcting things. I have logged into the mt4. thanks.
Re: Doctors In Forex by BrighterSyde: 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2023
JOHNBULLZZ:
Thanks for correcting things. I have logged into the mt4. thanks.

You welcome. Pls feel free to drop any questions here or via WhatsApp
Re: Doctors In Forex by JOHNBULLZZ: 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2023
Thanks. Waiting for the market to start and i see the performance.
Re: Doctors In Forex by BrighterSyde: 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2023
JOHNBULLZZ:
Thanks. Waiting for the market to start and i see the performance.

You welcome. Weekends are really boring for me now save for football.
Re: Doctors In Forex by Akposkiz: 9:42am On Dec 04, 2023
Does it require laptop?
Re: Doctors In Forex by BrighterSyde: 10:04am On Dec 04, 2023
Akposkiz:
Does it require laptop?

No it doesn’t unless you want to purchase the full license. I set up your account on my vps then you can log in on a mobile mt4 to monitor your account.
Re: Doctors In Forex by BrighterSyde: 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2023
I will be moving the funds in my account to Pro account on Exness. The new investor password for the new account will be dropped here once all trades are closed and money has been moved to the new account.
Re: Doctors In Forex by JOHNBULLZZ: 6:05am On Dec 05, 2023
my honest opinion. there are still trades of 24 november still floating as of today december 5. profit is 11usd and the floating loss is minus 50 usd. thanks.
Re: Doctors In Forex by BrighterSyde: 6:32am On Dec 05, 2023
JOHNBULLZZ:
my honest opinion. there are still trades of 24 november still floating as of today december 5. profit is 11usd and the floating loss is minus 50 usd. thanks.

Trades can be held up to 1 month if the tp has not been hit. Even manual traders or swing traders hold trades for months. There is nothing wrong with that. It will also keep getting profits from other pairs as it doesn’t trade just one pair at once.

Again just stating the current profit and floating loss is not a true reflection of how well an account is doing. You should have also stated the capital, 100$(and a new deposit of 200$ after about two weeks)with a profit of 100$ in one month and floating loss of 50$.

But thanks for your opinion. I hope you will also come back and drop a comment when all the current open trades are closed.

More feedbacks like these are most welcome from those following the account.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fidelity, Fcmb To Raise N195bn From Capital Market / Cheap Courses In Western Ukraine Universities. / Binary Options Traders Must Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.