Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) (25725 Views)

APGA accuses IPOB faction of derailing moves to end sit-at-home / #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) / Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by sreamsense: 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2023
Killerofpigs:
Send your Army to come and burn again...and stop Ranting foolishly. Also follow them and come again to Dance Python.

As regards this FAKE NEWS to drive a worthless NARRATIVE..know this and know it well.

All those that use this Worthless Propaganda to push lies will experience UGM in their lives and that of their relations. UGM will leave a trail of Blood in their lineage. The UGM will be Herdsmen and compromised security forces

It will be in your state of ORIGIN...

It has been sealed in BLOOD.....just watch as it will.play out.

I am not surprised to see someone like you whose functioning brain has been sold to buy foolishness of Biafra propagandas. If you and other Ipob/esn want to die, you can go ahead to die alone, but leave innocent igbo souls you are terminating their lifes for foolish imaginary Biafra project. Don't cut short lives of Innocent people and youths with your customized foolishness. Let them be and leave their lives to fullness

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Raskimonojendor: 7:12pm On Nov 07, 2023
benuejosh:
When last i checked, it was Nnamdi Kanu the leader of the terrorist organization that called Igbos pigs. I am not an Igbo man so I can't be a Pig.
🤣🤣🤣.

He even called the ibo women prostitutes.

Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by goodnessme1(f): 7:16pm On Nov 07, 2023
Evilthoughts:
Igbos want a civil war badly in Nigeria but God will make sure that Igboland will be the only region to experience civil war, where indigenes from another state will attack indigenes from another. This I have seen
Wish of enemies of Igbo land

You go wait tire
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Evilthoughts: 7:17pm On Nov 07, 2023
goodnessme1:
Wish of enemies of Igbo land

You go wait tire

I give you guys 2 years. Igboland will be halved by chest beaters themselves and no region will intervene
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Dodada: 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2023
Edos and Ibos are one. Edo is part of IPOB/Biafra.
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by goodnessme1(f): 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2023
Evilthoughts:

I give you guys 2 years. Igboland will be halved by chest beaters themselves and no region will intervene
fulanis herdmen and Boko Haram should first finish up work in waste and not.
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Subonbon(m): 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2023
benuejosh:
IPOB is a TERRORIST organization and there's nothing you can say that will change that fact. Na UN go come the tell us wetin the disturb us were we know? Bloody criminals groomed by Nnamdi Kanu. Even a child given birth today will never accept to associate with IPOB. Who brought UGM if not the same ESN of IPOB. IPOB is a Terrorist Organization. You can't change that. Rest!
u know wetin u dey write abi to argue nonsense just always dey hungry you ni? undecided
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Dem full twitter abi na x. Like they literally celebrate the killings of their fellow Igbos on twitter. Just follow the handle of Simon Ekpa for just one week. You will be shocked.
Are you serious? That Simon Ekpa must be a blood sucking demon, together with his human animals calling themselves his followers.
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by LarryCork: 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2023
chopnaira:

Source: @ChimaezeDim (Twitter)

IBO TERRRRORIST AGAIN WIT THERE IPOD TERRRRRRORIST ORGANISATION.......GOVERMENT NEED TO SEND ISRAEL TO BLOOOOW THIS TERRRORIST BIAFRA SCUMMM OF THE EARTH AWAY.....BIAFRA EEEEEDIOTS...BIAFRA & THERE IBO DUMB HEADS FOLLOWERS (FOLLOWERS ONLY).. WILL PERISH IN JSUS NAME...AMEN!!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by colestephan86: 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2023
Killerofpigs:
ILORIN is the intro...

Can you speak in your own land..? You are gladly a loyal Y-PIG to the North.

What a tribe...just see reasoning... Pathetic..

I'm sure u are scared of going to your land, cos u will be killed
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by nick50(m): 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2023
With dat Nigerian flag on his profile I understand he Is a paid agent by Nigerian government trying to cause disunity as usual..ebonyi state people are peaceful people..yoruba people and hausa fulani people are idiots

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by bablon20(m): 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2023
Who knows whether d deceased was also supporting Simon ekpa when he was alive.
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Evilthoughts: 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2023
goodnessme1:
fulanis herdmen and Boko Haram should first finish up work in waste and not.

No, osus and ohus will beat them on any genicidal record, remember you guys still hold the 3 million record not only in Nigeria but Africa grin. No one knows how to waste their own people like you Hebos
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Klinee: 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2023
Theweekend:
A lot of people mistake ipob/esn with ugm, IPOB are peaceful and self determined group for the actualisation of biafra, that is why UN haven't declared it a terrorist group but ignorant ones are saying they are with no proofs, esn is armed wing created for self defence against terrorist fulani herdsmen,bandit,iswap etc where the police army,navy couldn't protect her citizens being attacked 4rm terrorists that y Un,Au don't see dem as terrorist only nigeria govt see it that way.
Mechie onu go there! Ewu! IPOB is peaceful what? Boko Haram is better than IPOB/ESN.
If this people get you, you are gone!
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by tyinfinity: 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2023
Nnamdi Azikiwe has put a strong curse on all ipob ESN criminals and their sympathizers.
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by wolebest: 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2023
chopnaira:

Source: @ChimaezeDim (Twitter)

This is painful,

what a loss.....

IPOB wasting the life of the fine young gentleman.
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by YouAreNobody: 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u created problem for yourself n now u are blaming Nigeria government

We’re u not d one hailing Simon Ekpa n his boys?

An igbo guy state it clear that he was killed by ipob n made it clear the assailants have been arrested but u are here talking crap

Don’t worry u will end like fahdiga, it was when his uncle was killed that he stopped d madness

Maybe when hand touch one of your relatives your eye go clear

I'd like to know what makes you guys (and the guy who made the post) so sure that it was done by ESN.

Isn't it weird every violent crime in the east is now done by IPOB?
Or could it be a case of calling a dog a bad name to hang it?
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2023
So painful
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Theweekend: 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2023
ponishah:

Will you shut your dirty stinking mouth.
Anuhia.
Continue killing eastern youth, people no longer come home because of upon, ran and unknown gunmen.
The difference between ugh, upon and ran is the same as the difference between Hamas, hezbola and Palestinians.
Backward idiot
hopless idiot can u explain what u wrote here becos i don't understand ur grammar
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Ingocof(m): 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2023
Theweekend:
A lot of people mistake ipob/esn with ugm, IPOB are peaceful and self determined group for the actualisation of biafra, that is why UN haven't declared it a terrorist group but ignorant ones are saying they are with no proofs, esn is armed wing created for self defence against terrorist fulani herdsmen,bandit,iswap etc where the police army,navy couldn't protect her citizens being attacked 4rm terrorists that y Un,Au don't see dem as terrorist only nigeria govt see it that way.

See how you are displaying your stupidity when someone is mourning his dead siblings that was killed by your brothers
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Theweekend: 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2023
Klinee:
Mechie onu go there! Ewu! IPOB is peaceful what? Boko Haram is better than IPOB/ESN.
If this people get you, you are gone!
anupam u failed to proof dem wrong as u claimed see how useless ur case is thrown out in the court yet u can't show evidence they are terrorist organization mumu
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Helgreenluv(m): 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2023
Killerofpigs:
See Y-pig is Lamenting porously. Guy,go and Mark today. The people that will eradicate your lineage, will be wearing Nigerian Police or Army uniform. By army, I mean Navy..Airforce ..customs...even civil DEFENSE sef.

You won't hide...and the people that will finish you off will be from your tribe...

It's sealed in BLOOD...no CAP. cool

Your miserable family are next. Don't worry nah, you go learn. Ipob are unpredictable, they don't know their own. You can't escape when they come for you and your miserable family. I pray for you to receive sense. You no get sense at all. That's why I dey call you aturu. Even chicken get sense pass you. Mumu man
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Theweekend: 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2023
Ingocof:

See how you are displaying your stupidity when someone is mourning his dead siblings that was killed by your brothers
u will remain stupid until u prove ipob did it in court then i will take u serious.
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Uchek(m): 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2023
Benue man obsessed with IPOB when his state and people are SUYA in the hands of FULANI. Na wa o!
benuejosh:
When last i checked, it was Nnamdi Kanu the leader of the terrorist organization that called Igbos pigs. I am not an Igbo man so I can't be a Pig.
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by edunaragold(f): 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2023
benuejosh:
Nobody kill their brothers and sisters pass IPOB Terrorists. My East brothers MUST find a way to say ''na fulani people killam''. IPOB kill pass boko haram.

I fear who no fear IPOB supporters.
o thank God u admitted,north or west is more calm than there,why did u think I have not visited my family.my brother until the igbos start betraying and against them, things would work out,I fear imo state o.
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Spandau: 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2023
goodnessme1:
And an enemy of Igbo believe what he call them but don't believe what other Igbos calls them.

We have eyes to see. Your gaslighting will not work.
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Ikpunnegi01: 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2023
benuejosh:
Nobody kill their brothers and sisters pass IPOB Terrorists. My East brothers MUST find a way to say ''na fulani people killam''. IPOB kill pass boko haram.

if everybody dey talk, you too go open mouth waaah dey talk too.. Nothing we no go see for this playground app.
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by edunaragold(f): 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2023
gidgiddy:
Fake News, Simon Ekpa has nothing to do with IPOB or ESN
u see,the problems with we igbos is that we side ourself instead of saying the truth.if they did not kill this guy his friends won't comment such painfull recall.
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by edunaragold(f): 9:15pm On Nov 07, 2023
marenkurz:
As an Igbo man, I have never met any Igbo man supporting IPOB/ESN except on nairaland.
Nairaland is a weird forum, so many strange behavior. It is the same forum that propagate tribalism like bread.
u are the only igbo man here I can call a truth brother .I was telling somebody that,even if something na blue ,most igbo I know will say biko go and seat down ,na black ,I be like na blue na,all of them will support each other . until we start calling a spade a spade before we all will move together as Nigerian.
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:16pm On Nov 07, 2023
benuejosh:

I know say you be coward normally but I didn't know you were also blind.... It's an Igbo man that's grieving in that chat, and he plainly mentioned the people responsible.... never stated otherwise. Hope you do visit the mass burial ground of your slain brothers and sisters to pray for their souls. Always typing for "likes". If every other person should come out to spit such.... Not from Benue cowards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Releases Statement On Arrest Of Abubakar Sidiq, Says He Is A Cyber Stalker / We Are Going To Be Very Proud Of Our Country Once Again - Buhari / Governor Akeredolu Swears-in Oluwatuyi As SSG (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.