Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) (25723 Views)

APGA accuses IPOB faction of derailing moves to end sit-at-home / #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) / Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by nedu666: 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2023
Theweekend:
so u don't know naka village that means u're not 4rm benue becos ur people are murdered in cold blood in those villages yet u did nothing and the last time i passed that area no body is living there, na east be ur problem

Of course he is not from benue. Are you surprised that the most vocal people pretending to be from benue omenka, benuejosh, mannqbbq have one thing in common. They rush to defend herdsmen of any accusations of killings in benue and blame benue indigenes of being the killers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by chopnaira: 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
I feel sad reading and seeing this young and promising man died like in the hand of the called agitators, sometimes life is not destined that way our the devourer taked it by force.

I prayed for his family, sibling's and well wishers in this grievous terms to bear the irreplaceable lost amen.

R.I.P bro

video:
https://twitter.com/ChimaezeDim/status/1721768309732114893?t=IUlpgjClLH6eGYC-qdJgkQ&s=19

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Theweekend: 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2023
nedu666:

Of course he is not from benue. Are you surprised that the most vocal people pretending to be from benue omenka, benuejosh, mannqbbq have one thing in common. They rush to defend herdsmen of any accusations of killings in benue and blame benue indigenes of being the killers
dats y i don't take 'em serious wen issues like dis arises

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by OZIOGU1: 3:52pm On Nov 07, 2023
Theweekend:
A lot of people mistake ipob/esn with ugm, IPOB are peaceful and self determined group for the actualisation of biafra, that is why UN haven't declared it a terrorist group but ignorant ones are saying they are with no proofs, esn is armed wing created for self defence against terrorist fulani herdsmen,bandit,iswap etc where the police army,navy couldn't protect her citizens being attacked 4rm terrorists that y Un,Au don't see dem as terrorist only nigeria govt see it that way.

You go explain tire grin IPOB and It's SUPPORTERS are Terrorist , take it or you leave it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by DomPerignon: 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2023
See how they are heaping the blame on Ebonyi people but when we rightly stereotype them for their nefarious activities like drug pushing , baby factory and oloshoism dem go dey scream "tribalism".

4 Likes

Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Theweekend: 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2023
OZIOGU1:

You go explain tire grin IPOB and It's SUPPORTERS are Terrorist , take it or you leave it
where is ur proof

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Goodvibes007: 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2023
DomPerignon:
See how they are heaping the blame on Ebonyi people but when we rightly stereotype them for their nefarious activities like drug pushing , baby factory and oloshoism dem go dey scream "tribalism".

I noticed that too.

4 Likes

Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by DomPerignon: 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2023
marenkurz:
As an Igbo man, I have never met any Igbo man supporting IPOB/ESN except on nairaland.
Nairaland is a weird forum, so many strange behavior. It is the same forum that propagate tribalism like bread.

This is a bare face lie

No Ibo man supporting IPOB /ESN?

Try another lie abeg.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Ozommadu: 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2023
benuejosh:
Nobody kill their brothers and sisters pass IPOB. My East brothers MUST find a way to say ''na fulani people killam''. IPOB kill pass boko haram.

I fear who no fear IPOB supporters.

Shebi na your brothers wasted 22 people yesterday for yourside? Just yesterday alone.

Oluwole have sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Goodvibes007: 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2023
OZIOGU1:

I don't know if these people think Nigerians are babies.

When Nnamdi Kanu was busy telling Igbos to kill Nigerian soldiers and collect their rifles, their supporters kept quiet. Now the crystal meth job members are killing their fellow ibos and also members of the armed forces and security agencies, they blame Fulani.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Bedwetter: 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2023
Ipig killing ipig

Perfecto

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Obascoetubi: 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2023
goodnessme1:
Killed while snatching his car.

So bad.

There kidnappers and order criminals everywhere, Which your Nigeria government have failed in providing security.

How many were killed in north and west last week.

Using every opportunity to paint Ipob black won't make the people to hate them.

Modified

Nigeria flag on the guy's account shows he's a typical One Nigerianlist and is likely that he's lying but propagating for one Nigeria indirectly.

Modified

The guy is even apc goat that hate Obi so much.

We know their game.
FG provided security but una go attack them and chased them away so, shut up!

5 Likes

Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Roboto11: 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2023
Giddygiddy.

Your boys are winning.

4 Likes

Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Killerofpigs: 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2023
This mumu need Ebonyi people alliance badly. Go to Ebonyi and insult IPOB..you will die and even before your Worthless body hits the canvass grin

DomPerignon:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Killerofpigs: 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2023
The security FG provided will locate you and your immediate family only. Say Amen cheesy

Obascoetubi:
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by MS2471: 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2023
RIP
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Killerofpigs: 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2023
PIGs are crying desperately because Datti called Tinubu a drug dealer..

@raskimonojendor... switching Monikers can erase your body odour. PIG. cheesy

Goodvibes007:

I don't know if these people think Nigerians are babies.

When Nnamdi Kanu was busy telling Igbos to kill Nigerian soldiers and collect their rifles, their supporters kept quiet. Now the crystal meth job members are killing their fellow ibos and also members of the armed forces and security agencies, they blame Fulani.
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Goodvibes007: 4:16pm On Nov 07, 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Killerofpigs: 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2023
If this is true your R.I.P is valid. If it's a lie let the R.I.P remain constant in you household. Say Amen cheesy

MS2471:
RIP
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Killerofpigs: 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2023
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Goodvibes007: 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2023
I like how the FG is sending Police of the Igbo stock to the SE. Let them keep terminating themselves. Foolish people.

More:

5 Likes

Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by MS2471: 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2023
Killerofpigs:
If this is true your R.I.P is valid. If it's a lie let the R.I.P remain constant in you household. Say Amen cheesy

I wonder the kind of parenting some of you have that makes you act this manner online

Almajiri and children of baby factory don't even act this way

5 Likes

Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Goodvibes007: 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2023
MS2471:

I wonder the kind of parenting some of you have that makes you act this manner online

Don't feed the troll. Just ignore that thing. Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Killerofpigs: 4:23pm On Nov 07, 2023
You dey insult your masters?

You that is A Supporter of PIGs like the Worthless artist called 'portable'?

You talk parenting when your parents have abandoned you already?

Y-Pigs are cunnts. cheesy

MS2471:

Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Killerofpigs: 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2023
Because I have shown your Foolishness to the world?

Raskimonojendor....grow up PIGLET, the PIG that sponsors you has your destiny in a mortar. grin

Goodvibes007:

Don't feed the troll. Just ignore that thing. Lol
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Killerofpigs: 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2023
Yoruba police can come also for reinforcement. Let the IGBO identity you Idiots for men.. cheesy

Goodvibes007:
I like how the FG is sending Police of the Igbo stock to the SE. Let them keep terminating themselves. Foolish people.

More:
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by omenka(m): 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2023
He's lucky they left them with a corpse to bury. They normally eat their victims.

Cannibalism is rife amongst IPOB Terrorists and Obidients.

9 Likes

Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Killerofpigs: 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2023
All impersonators of Benue people will DIE like them. Amen..Iseeee....Gbam..Gbam cool

omenka:
He's lucky they left them with a corpse to bury. They normally eat their victims.

Cannibalism is rife amongst IPOB Terrorists and Obidients.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Sharpsharp00123: 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2023
goodnessme1:
Killed while snatching his car.

So bad.

There kidnappers and order criminals everywhere, Which your Nigeria government have failed in providing security.

How many were killed in north and west last week.

Using every opportunity to paint Ipob black won't make the people to hate them.

Modified

Nigeria flag on the guy's account shows he's a typical One Nigerianlist and is likely that he's lying but propagating for one Nigeria indirectly.

Modified

The guy is even apc goat that hate Obi so much.

We know their game.
u created problem for yourself n now u are blaming Nigeria government

We’re u not d one hailing Simon Ekpa n his boys?

An igbo guy state it clear that he was killed by ipob n made it clear the assailants have been arrested but u are here talking crap

Don’t worry u will end like fahdiga, it was when his uncle was killed that he stopped d madness

Maybe when hand touch one of your relatives your eye go clear

3 Likes

Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Killerofpigs: 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2023
Fake News...is making this one salivate.

Omo..IPOB is not Datti that said Tinubu is a drug dealer.

Can't you face your masters? Why all these yarns for people you hate? We also hate you back 10000%.

Now my prayer....if this news is fake, UGM will meet with you and your family anywhere in the SW. If it's true, then R.I.P to the dead cheesy

Sharpsharp00123:
u created problem for yourself n now u are blaming Nigeria government

We’re u not d one hailing Simon Ekpa n his boys?

An igbo guy state it clear that he was killed by ipob n made it clear the assailants have been arrested but u are here talking crap

Don’t worry u will end like fahdiga, it was when his uncle was killed that he stopped d madness

Maybe when hand touch one of your relatives your eye go clear
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by goodnessme1(f): 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2023
Obascoetubi:
Una no chase them,no wonder your region is secured grin grin

Idiotic mod have deleted my comment in front page, they want everyone to believe their lie and propaganda in nairaland

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Killerofpigs: 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2023
Nlfpmod

This is actually and obviously fake news. The whole setting stinks of manufactured Propaganda.

I just want you to understand that all this is because Datti called Tinubu a drug dealer. Instead of these e-rats to face Datti..I noticed glaringly that the fear of FULANi is deeply entrenched in their DNA.

Don't close the thread bro...it's comic relief, because even here, my Yoruba friend is laughing at the foolishness of his siblings...

Tinubu has finished a Generation of Yoruba youths...

Such a pity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N530B Arms Contract Probe : Army Generals Block Magu / Peter Obi At JPI Annual Conference (video) (photos) / Imo: Army To Commence Shooting Exercise From September 5, Warns Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.