Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,479 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) (25631 Views)

APGA accuses IPOB faction of derailing moves to end sit-at-home / #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) / Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by omenka(m): 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

They are confused grin..

He actually broke rule 13 of Nairaland.

Please report any post or topic that violates the rules of Nairaland using the (Report) button.
Very wierd elements I'm telling you. That's the infamous Bloodykiller with a thousand plus monikers.

Dude has serious issues but has no one close by to tell him.

4 Likes

Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by DeadCountry: 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2023
The fool that posted this propaganda even have a cesspit flag on his profile. These are the idiots working for hope uzodimma being paid peanuts to tarnihs Mazi Simon Ekpa's name, but who cares.
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Roger3D(m): 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2023
Killerofpigs:
If it's real news R.I.P..but if it's fake news...and you want to propagate falsehood..

UGM will meet you anywhere you are in this world. Even in Nigeria, compromised police and army personnel..even civil defence will leave a trail of Blood everywhere in your lineage...

As you want Propaganda to mock a tribe with falsehood..that is how, true events based on reality will remain permanent in your lineage.

It has been sealed in BLOOD...iseeee

Is IPOB a terrorist organization or a tribe?
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Killerofpigs: 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2023
Are RONU idiots PIGs or Y-PIGs?

Roger3D:
Is IPOB a terrorist organization or a tribe?
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Roger3D(m): 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2023
Killerofpigs:
Are RONU idiots PIGs or Y-PIGs?

Isn't that what your terrorist leader called you guys? Pigs?
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2023
The guy is very stupid and he is more stupid for mentioning Ebonyi as if they are the cause of his miserable life. The media works by forcing you believe in what they like by repeatedly flashing same thing to your face. Assuming those criminals were from say Nnewi he wouldn't have emphasized on their town or State of origin.
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Monsignor22: 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2023
asanausana91:
I just pity the igbo girls. Where are they going to see husbands? Young energetic men are going down like rats. They worst part is that they are being killed by their fellow Igbo youths. What a calamity!

I mean this is comically ironical coming from someone from a region where bandits have depopulated thousands already in just a few years, have you typed in Katsina, Zamfara, Kaduna, Yobe states etc on Google search to see all the algorithm of killings and massacres going on in the North? and you're worried about ONE life lost in the SE when 40 and more persons are roasted like roadside suya by bandits across the North? Who should be more worried between you and I abeg grin. Me that is already eyeing some fine Northern girls with big nyansh that I'll inherit as my sex partners after bandit are done wiping out your male position grin grin grin

Aboki and stupidity sha

Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by DesChyko: 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2023
Killerofpigs:
That account is not IGBO....see all the respondents...they are not IGBOs..it's a Yoruba Agbado channel for manufacturing of Propaganda. Have you seen a obituary poster without

Table of events? Isn't it obvious that details were bloated out?

Check clearly ..it's fake news..

To be honest, nah him sabi. Immediately I saw the handle, I dismissed the opinion. Nah nonsense las las.
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Monsignor22: 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2023
Abagworo:
The guy is very stupid and he is more stupid for mentioning Ebonyi as if they are the cause of his miserable life. The media works by forcing you believe in what they like by repeatedly flashing same thing to your face. Assuming those criminals were from say Nnewi he wouldn't have emphasized on their town or State of origin.

He knows the audience he was pandering to, another one of those stupid fake Igbo divisive elements using Igbo names to cause rifts in the SE for the pleasure of his APC BATstards...check his Twitter account, all agenda.

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by SpaceTour: 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2023
Ositaufere aka ebubu are you watching this ?
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Killerofpigs: 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2023
They failed with the SS our 'oyel' Propaganda. Now it's Ebonyi..even after they actually claimed to be from Benue also.

Y-PIGs are shamelessly worthless people. That tribe is a total shame.

Monsignor22:

He knows the audience he was pandering to, another one of those stupid fake Igbo divisive elements using Igbo names to cause rifts in the SE for the pleasure of his APC BATstards...check his Twitter account, all agenda.
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Monsignor22: 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2023
omenka:
Very wierd elements I'm telling you. That's the infamous Bloodykiller with a thousand plus monikers.

Dude has serious issues but has no one close by to tell him.

Omenka more than 28 persons were slaughtered in Ukum, Benue state yesterday by rival gangs even while Fulani Bororo boys are giving your women correct gbola in their newly conquered territories. What do you have to say about this disturbing events in your state?
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 6:17pm On Nov 07, 2023
Make I face my front , this one na families issues.
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by SpaceTour: 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2023
Miserable frustrated bastard. We all know that ebonyi and imo state people are the people behind ipob terrorism in igboland. Now you are trying to dodge the fact that imo state is the problem of igboland because it was ndi imo state that accused ebonyi people of being behind problems in SE

Abagworo:
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by sylve11: 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2023
Theweekend:
A lot of people mistake ipob/esn with ugm, IPOB are peaceful and self determined group for the actualisation of biafra, that is why UN haven't declared it a terrorist group but ignorant ones are saying they are with no proofs, esn is armed wing created for self defence against terrorist fulani herdsmen,bandit,iswap etc where the police army,navy couldn't protect her citizens being attacked 4rm terrorists that y Un,Au don't see dem as terrorist only nigeria govt see it that way.

E be like different news we dey read on a stead. cool

Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Evilthoughts: 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2023
Igbos want a civil war badly in Nigeria but God will make sure that Igboland will be the only region to experience civil war, where indigenes from another state will attack indigenes from another. This I have seen
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by sylve11: 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2023
marenkurz:
As an Igbo man, I have never met any Igbo man supporting IPOB/ESN except on nairaland.
Nairaland is a weird forum, so many strange behavior. It is the same forum that propagate tribalism like bread.

You don see am na. sad shocked cool
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by sylve11: 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2023
benuejosh:
When last i checked, it was Nnamdi Kanu the leader of the terrorist organization that called Igbos pigs. I am not an Igbo man so I can't be a Pig.

Lol grin 😆 cool

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Spandau: 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2023
goodnessme1:
Killed while snatching his car.

So bad.

There kidnappers and order criminals everywhere, Which your Nigeria government have failed in providing security.

How many were killed in north and west last week.

Using every opportunity to paint Ipob black won't make the people to hate them.
Come up with superior argument, tell the people why they should hate ipob and love your one Nigeria.
Make Nigeria comfortable so that everyone will want to be part of it.

Modified

Nigeria flag on the guy's account shows he's a typical One Nigerianlist and is likely that he's lying and propagating for one Nigeria indirectly.

Modified

The guy is even apc goat that hate Obi so much.

We know their game.

A fellow Ibo man just called IPOB exactly what it is by their activities, and you're here on a faceless forum defending them

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2023
Killerofpigs:
The fools plenty and we support them as they keep killing Fulani Herdsmen who tried to infiltrate our region...

As for you...keep loving FULANi Herdsmen as they kill you constantly in OYO State...after each killing go to He-badan and arrange a carnival for the support of HAMAS...

Y-PIGs are worthless..

I bu ezigbote anu ofia, so everyone who speaks against ipob isn’t Igbo. Ezi

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by farouk2much(m): 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2023
Criminal kills criminal... That's 50/50
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by ponishah: 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2023
Theweekend:
A lot of people mistake ipob/esn with ugm, IPOB are peaceful and self determined group for the actualisation of biafra, that is why UN haven't declared it a terrorist group but ignorant ones are saying they are with no proofs, esn is armed wing created for self defence against terrorist fulani herdsmen,bandit,iswap etc where the police army,navy couldn't protect her citizens being attacked 4rm terrorists that y Un,Au don't see dem as terrorist only nigeria govt see it that way.
Will you shut your dirty stinking mouth.
Anuhia.
Continue killing eastern youth, people no longer come home because of upon, ran and unknown gunmen.
The difference between ugh, upon and ran is the same as the difference between Hamas, hezbola and Palestinians.
Backward idiot
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Brek: 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2023
Twitter ain't reliable LMFAO
And who are you to say that they're ESN?
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Brek: 6:58pm On Nov 07, 2023
ponishah:

Will you shut your dirty stinking mouth.
Anuhia.
Continue killing eastern youth, people no longer come home because of upon, ran and unknown gunmen.
The difference between ugh, upon and ran is the same as the difference between Hamas, hezbola and Palestinians.
Backward idiot
You literally have no evidence bring IPOB
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Brek: 6:58pm On Nov 07, 2023
Spandau:

A fellow Ibo man just called IPOB exactly what it is by their activities, and you're here on a faceless forum defending them
He ain't igbo lol
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by goodnessme1(f): 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2023
Spandau:

And an enemy of Igbo believe what he call them but don't believe what other Igbos calls them.
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by ponishah: 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2023
Brek:

You literally have no evidence bring IPOB
You are the biggest idiot in Nigeria, stinking abakiliki slowpoke.
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by Brek: 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2023
ponishah:

You are the biggest idiot in Nigeria, stinking abakiliki slowpoke.
Show me the evidence lol
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by nedu666: 7:05pm On Nov 07, 2023
Igbo life is superior to the lives of other Nigerians.

Imagine thread on 20 killed in katsina ended at page 4 despite being opened in the morning till night

Thread on killing of 9 farmers in borno is still in page 1 since yesterday

Thread on death of 22 persons in benue ended in page 3.

But thread on death of one lgbo man in hand of kidnappers opened at 3 p.m is already in page 7

I tell you verily only lgbo life is useful, all other lives in Nigeria are useless
Re: Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) by 1972xy: 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2023
If ipob could killed an illustrious son of igbo land like Professor Akinyili's husband and also killed and wasted their villages's igwes , then they have missed it all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From The PDP National Convention As President Jonathan Wins PDP Ticket / Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai / Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.