Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

The Month NNN 11/2023 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Month NNN 11/2023 (1111 Views)

Nnn / Nnn / nnn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Month NNN 11/2023 by aigohior(m): 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2023
I am participating in the challenge NNN. It means No Nut November. You stay through out the month of November with masturbating, fornication, or performing any form of sexual activities.

I decided "what the heck, let me log my progress and post my activities"

The last time I gave a Bleep was Oct 29 2023.

So let the logging begin.

Right now, I feel so sad and depressed, it is 10:30pm and I can't even sleep. During the first few days of the challenge I had so much energy to do this. Then 5 days into it I am having naked though. Right now, I am depressed and still having naked though.

OK let me see if I can sleep, I have movies to pull down at night.
Re: The Month NNN 11/2023 by Ballzproblemm: 12:04am On Nov 08, 2023
grin something way I break after 12am no time cool

them no dey give trophy
Re: The Month NNN 11/2023 by aigohior(m): 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2023
Day 8: Log 2

Today was pretty normal, I am getting a chill of temptation but it is something I can take. My biggest challenge today was when I was watching "Blue eye samurai" there was a sex scene. But because the scene was short it was no big deal.

I think I can do this. Tomorrow I am waiting for you.
Re: The Month NNN 11/2023 by udder: 12:48am On Nov 09, 2023
First time hearing about this challenge. LOL.

I haven't nutted in 3 weeks now but that is just a coincidence. I have been a little bit occupied recently.
I don't subscribe to that NoFap crap. All the benefits are in your head.

Forcing your self not to nut when your body wants to is just torture.
Naturally, the mind get more curious about thoughts you are trying to avoid.
I dare you stop your mind from thinking about anything. See, it doesn't work.

1 Like

Re: The Month NNN 11/2023 by aigohior(m): 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2023
udder:
First time hearing about this challenge. LOL.

I haven't nutted in 3 weeks now but that is just a coincidence. I have been a little bit occupied recently.
I don't subscribe to that NoFap crap. All the benefits are in your head.

Forcing your self not to nut when your body wants to is just torture.
Naturally, the mind get more curious about thoughts you are trying to avoid.
I dare you stop your mind from thinking about anything. See, it doesn't work.

Humans are not just physical being we are also spiritual being and everything we do is a ritual so that we can achieve something. Humans have not evolve to be able to will certain things into existence.
E.G you have to eat to drive away hunger, that is a ritual you are doing, you can't will hunger away.
And something require you to stress yourself, that is why you read for an exam, that is why you walk or drive to recreation.

NNN may be pointless it all depends on what you want to achieve. You use that torture "like you said" to achieve other goals.

1 Like

Re: The Month NNN 11/2023 by aigohior(m): 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2023
Day 9 Log 3

I had a dream last night, about naked woman. I have not had a naked woman dream a year, it was not even a sexy naked woman dream.
I also had a dream of a curly hair, mustache celebrity / love-vendor and an baby that gets switch at birth by mistake.

I was a bit bored to, through out today I have been seeing AI generated model, it was too frequent today. Maybe I will post some of the models 😁
Re: The Month NNN 11/2023 by udder: 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2023
aigohior:

Humans are not just physical being we are also spiritual being and everything we do is a ritual so that we can achieve something. Humans have not evolve to be able to will certain things into existence.
E.G you have to eat to drive away hunger, that is a ritual you are doing, you can't will hunger away.
And something require you to stress yourself, that is why you read for an exam, that is why you walk or drive to recreation.

NNN may be pointless it all depends on what you want to achieve. You use that torture "like you said" to achieve other goals.

By spiritual, you mean something that is not real? Spiritual my ass.

Can you list all the "spiritual" benefits you intend to achieve from this challenge, let's see how real it is.

Nutting like any other muscular activity requires energy. Your body will tell you when you need to rest.
Infact people on antidepressant or muscle relaxing medications loose their appetite for sex. When I was on benzodiazepine medication some years back, the thought of sex gives me headache.

The only effect I can see from this challenge is that you can't take their mind off sex.
Re: The Month NNN 11/2023 by aigohior(m): 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2023
udder:

By spiritual, you mean something that is not real? Spiritual my ass.

Can you list all the "spiritual" benefits you intend to achieve from this challenge, let's see how real it is.

Nutting like any other muscular activity requires energy. Your body will tell you when you need to rest.
Infact people on antidepressant or muscle relaxing medications loose their appetite for sex. When I was on benzodiazepine medication some years back, the thought of sex gives me headache.

The only effect I can see from this challenge is that you can't take their mind off sex.

You sound angry, nothing I say will convince you.
It is not just about not having sex, there are hormones pills that can reduce sexual drive.

It is the feeling of the after. The joy of completing the marathon. It sort of like a sport, when it is completed you feel happy, your cum flows like a river, you regain your nutrient and sensitivity.

You are over thinking it. DON'T
Re: The Month NNN 11/2023 by aigohior(m): 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2023
AI model

Re: The Month NNN 11/2023 by udder: 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2023
aigohior:

You sound angry, nothing I say will convince you.
It is not just about not having sex, there are hormones pills that can reduce sexual drive.

It is the feeling of the after. The joy of completing the marathon. It sort of like a sport, when it is completed you feel happy, your cum flows like a river, you regain your nutrient and sensitivity.

You are over thinking it. DON'T

Whatever.

My point is you cannot defend what you are doing with logic (and you don't have to because I believe people should have the right to be unresonable as long as their actions/inactions affect only them).

The best you can do is call me angry and make up some "spiritual" benefits.

1 Like

Re: The Month NNN 11/2023 by aigohior(m): 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
Day 10 Log 4

Since I started this challenge I have not gone to public places. So I went outside today, oh my God there was so many ass with panty lines. Benin girls takes no prisoners.
Big butt, fat thighs, lips 💋, boobs with nipples shots, 💓oh God please. I think the reason I lasted this long was because was indoors.

A girl caught me staring "pervert" I felt so embarrassed. Why am I even doing this. "Who send me". I came home and I was so Hot God was I Hot.

I think I will go to sleep early today, I still have a long way to go. Hope I don't have any wet dreams.
Re: The Month NNN 11/2023 by aigohior(m): 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2023
Day 11 Log 5

I am still in the game, thank goodness I scaled through yesterday. Today was a day of rest, so I am going to give some pro of Fap, nut, sex. This is coming from a male perspective.
1. If you are too lazy to exercise SM(sex,masturbation) is a form of exercise.
2. SM helps to speed injury or trauma recovery. Yes I know.
3. SM boost your immune system, especially masturbating.
4. SM help in muscle growth, especially if you are a bodybuilder.
5. SM prevent you from been a sexual predator.
6. SM releases stress.
7. SM is not wrong, I have not read it in any religions book that says it's wrong. What is wrong is fornication, adultery, rape, lusting.......

too much of everything is bad.
Re: The Month NNN 11/2023 by aigohior(m): 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2023
Day 12 Log 6

I am so not in the mood today, I don't know if it is because of the NNN. I am so angry, and I don't even know why.

I am going to do a research to see if chastity can increase your testosterone
Re: The Month NNN 11/2023 by aigohior(m): 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2023
Day 13 Log 7
Re: The Month NNN 11/2023 by aigohior(m): 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
Day 14 Log 8
Re: The Month NNN 11/2023 by aigohior(m): 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2023
Day 15 Log 9
Re: The Month NNN 11/2023 by aigohior(m): 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2023
Day 16 Log 9

This is the beginning of the second half of the month. Still going strong 💪. Let me just give some advantage of no fap.
1. Anytime you fap you feel drained, I don't mean tired. I mean something left you.
2. It leads to increase of blood and nutrients in your vains.
3. You feel an increase in testosterone, and always angry.
4. It can help as a recovery therapy.
5. If you have low sperms count. This might help to gather your seed when you finally want to sow.
6. It gives you a sense of discipline and control.
7. It is a form of fasting. Pastor E.A Adeboye once said he fasted for more than 6 month.
Re: The Month NNN 11/2023 by aigohior(m): 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2023
Day 17 Log 10

It is getting easier to, I have gotten through the hard part. I also noticed that I have energy to do other stuffs. I am usually a procrastinator, but I am finding myself doing the things I was procrastinating before. Today was good
Re: The Month NNN 11/2023 by aigohior(m): 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2023
Day 19 Log 11

I am tired, and so Hot, I want to explode. I will not advice anyone to do this.
I must finish what I started. And next year I will still do this challenge like I did last year.

Re: The Month NNN 11/2023 by ObviaSere: 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2023
aigohior:
Day 19 Log 11

I am tired, and so Hot, I want to explode. I will not advice anyone to do this.
I must finish what I started. And next year I will still do this challenge like I did last year.

You’re doing well brother.
I don nut twice this month but it doesn’t count cus they weren’t my fault.

But I’ll try again next month.
Re: The Month NNN 11/2023 by aigohior(m): 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2023
ObviaSere:

You’re doing well brother. I don nut twice this month but it doesn’t count cus they weren’t my fault.
But I’ll try again next month.
Thank you for your encouragement
Re: The Month NNN 11/2023 by aigohior(m): 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2023
Day 20 Log 12

Another day, I felt sick today, mentally sick. I am starting to get disgusted by the though of sex. Don't get me wrong, I still get Hot but today I was not lusting, I think it is a good sign.

I equally think I will get a girl friend after this challenge. Haven't had one this year. I am also doing light exercises, I don't want bricks or muscle, my exercise are just for blood flow.
Re: The Month NNN 11/2023 by aigohior(m): 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2023
Day 23 Log 13

It's been a long week. No light here I my area since the weekend. I am still hoping myself. I saw a girl today I found interesting. This is not the time. Lord lead me away from temptations.
What have I really achieved, one thing is that I feel happy anytime I overcome the days. And I feel fleshy, normally my skin feels hard.
Re: The Month NNN 11/2023 by aigohior(m): 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2023
Day 24 Log 14
Re: The Month NNN 11/2023 by aigohior(m): 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2023
Day 26 Log 15

Another beginning of the week. Thank God this challenge is coming to am end. E no easy.
My horniness has reduce. I had a wet dream last night, I don't know about women but when men have wet dreams it is the body trying to discharge excess sperms.

Myth has it that when men get wet dreams, it the demon succubus that comes to sleep with them. Succubus usually appear as your fantasy, so you don't really know what they look like.

The challenge is still on. I am a little disappointed but my tank has reduce and my horniness is down.
Re: The Month NNN 11/2023 by aigohior(m): 6:27pm On Nov 30, 2023
Day 30 Log 16

This is my last day, the river will flow, I shall break the dam and release the river. It shall flow like the world depends on it.

Bye bye, until next year.

1 Like

Re: The Month NNN 11/2023 by ObviaSere: 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2023
aigohior:
Day 30 Log 16

This is my last day, the river will flow, I shall break the dam and release the river. It shall flow like the world depends on it.

Bye bye, until next year.
Congrats brr

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Fiance Earn More Than Me? / Extrovert And Introvert / "the Concept Of Love Confuses Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.