Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments (25231 Views)

Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) / Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) / "40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by Thomasankara(m): 11:00am On Nov 08, 2023
[color=#770077][/color]i no understand o,diz gal na wife or galfriend
Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by phemmyfour: 11:02am On Nov 08, 2023
FireUpNow:

Ok if you say so but I think you do your DNA through physical resemblance. As long as the son belongs to Mohbad I ha e no issue . What baffles me is that when Mohbad was sick, why didn't the wife take him to the hospital I. The fiest place instead of calling a nurse to come and be treating him at home? That's Terri Le you know
How many people do visit hospital when they are sick? You all prefer to visit chemist/pharmacist
Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by isaachi4u: 11:25am On Nov 08, 2023
embarassed oh Las Las Mohbad died. All dis one na story story. Weti bi dis. Dey wan tear your nikka. embarassed
Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by DDIA: 11:47am On Nov 08, 2023
VTJN:
Did you have evidence against the wife?
She was fvcking Naira Marley. grin
Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by DDIA: 11:52am On Nov 08, 2023
MS247:
cry

Honestly his family , father , wife and his record label Naira Marley and Larry don't have motives to kill their bread winner, even his childhood friend prime boy

Self medication is bad, getting an injection from a quack nurse for over 2 years is horrible

Gemini are wishy-washy people you should avoid... they create problem about

How are HAMAS doing? grin
Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by DDIA: 11:54am On Nov 08, 2023
dollarsplenty:
Window at 20s is a great pain particularly with the kind of publicity surrounding her husband's death.

This lady is going through a lot of psychological trauma.

Opportunity to continue serving herself about freely. cool

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by DDIA: 11:55am On Nov 08, 2023
Blake755:
For this life if you kpai the world go move on angry sad
No matter how it goes down, life goes on. grin
Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by DDIA: 11:56am On Nov 08, 2023
FireUpNow:
Has she agree to do the DNA? #10millio. Is waiting for her to grab.
10 million is no money anymore in our Corntree
Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by luketinozzz: 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2023
Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by FireUpNow(m): 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2023
phemmyfour:
How many people do visit hospital when they are sick? You all prefer to visit chemist/pharmacist

Mohbad has the money so he can afford hospital bills. Going to chemist or pharmacy stores is a high risk. For me I would rather go to the hospital than those guess work treatment. There are soqny private hospitals around my friend.
Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by FireUpNow(m): 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2023
DDIA:

10 million is no money anymore in our Corntree
You can say that again but hey mate! 10 million will take anyone somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by VTJN(m): 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2023
DDIA:

She was fvcking Naira Marley. grin
Take your evidence to court not nairaland
Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by DDIA: 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2023
VTJN:
Take your evidence to court not nairaland
Mind your own business nitwit. cheesy
Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by Khallicopyro: 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2023
She go explain tire
Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by VTJN(m): 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2023
DDIA:

Mind your own business nitwit. cheesy
jobless mob. The wife will inherit his assets and her baby.

You can chose to commit suicide over it. Life continue
Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by focus7: 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2023
Lies
Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by DDIA: 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2023
VTJN:
jobless mob. The wife will inherit his assets and her baby.

You can chose to commit suicide over it. Life continue
How e take concern me?

She can go to the Canada lemme see grin
Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by Kruzxx: 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2023
Cut and join story, somebody they said died in car how dey carry him enter bike,also said he died in his room... This story if you read am well e no rhyme.. it's not connecting at all sha
Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by Nauttyprof(m): 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2023
Anyenmoney:
Which story are we going to believe?
So the wife is trying to remove herself from the picture,. Na wa oh!
RIP Mohbad.

When the fight started, she was not there. When the nurse injected the guy, she was in the kitchen.

Only God knows who it telling the truth
Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by phemmyfour: 10:17am On Nov 09, 2023
FireUpNow:

Mohbad has the money so he can afford hospital bills. Going to chemist or pharmacy stores is a high risk. For me I would rather go to the hospital than those guess work treatment. There are soqny private hospitals around my friend.
You think it's about money? It's about our level of education and exposure. Besides, most of these artiste are semi illiterate that would rather patronise quacks than visit the nearest hospital
Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by FireUpNow(m): 10:38am On Nov 09, 2023
phemmyfour:
You think it's about money? It's about our level of education and exposure. Besides, most of these artiste are semi illiterate that would rather patronise quacks than visit the nearest hospital

You are very correct my brother, a neighbor of mine was building a mansion whereas he has kidney ailment,while he was busy spending money to build house, later how wife brought in a nurse to be treating him without going to the hospital to see a doctor, he died like a fowl
Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by sylve11: 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2023
MS247:
cry

Honestly his family , father , wife and his record label Naira Marley and Larry don't have motives to kill their bread winner, even his childhood friend prime boy

Self medication is bad, getting an injection from a quack nurse for over 2 years is horrible

Gemini are wishy-washy people you should avoid... they create problem about

While I agree with you, please, can you tell me who's Gemini between Mobhad and his wife?

I am trying to see the correlation between the bolded and the topic that's been discussed. cool
Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by yachal: 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2023
SamuelLoch:

She tried to put it on the Nurse. Later, she said the Nurse had been treating him for 2 yrs. What condition was the nurse treating for 2 years?

From her narration, she wasn't in the picture at all... but when she was told that Mohbad is dead, she said it's not possible because she spoke with him 20mins ago. Hmmm You were not with him but you spoke with him 20mins ago...

At home, she was in the kitchen...On the way to the hospital, it was a bike, and she was not on the bike. At the hospital, she was outside the room.

At the event, she was in the car... About the burial, she said she does not know where he was buried.

She definitely knows more than what she lets out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown / Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities / Annie Idibia And Her Two Daughters Step Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.