Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments (25225 Views)

Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) / Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) / "40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by tabaralph: 7:41am On Nov 08, 2023
Anyenmoney:
Which story are we going to believe?
So the wife is trying to remove herself from the picture,. Na wa oh!
RIP Mohbad.
I tired ooo, she said she doesn’t even know where mohbad was buried, the person that threw white cloth inside the grave of mohbad oo, I know this will happen and she will shot her self on the foot, mohbad spirit is strong

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by wallarwallar(m): 7:42am On Nov 08, 2023
Father4all:
Complicated story. Last last all suspects will be freed because of lack of evidence. This is NIGERIA

Seriously there is no solid evidence in dis case . No evidence at all except for the poor nurse who injected him before his death and she might be the only person who will spead time in Jail
Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by 77up(m): 7:43am On Nov 08, 2023
Organiccourses:

Don't mind the asshole, always begging with different monikers, I have sent her money before but never again
Na una dey encourage those people to beg online by sending him or her money. Such people don't believe in legit work anymore but creating different accounts to beg on all social media platforms.

Giving people money is not bad but when doing that , we all knew those that deserves it offline around us not someone that can afford smartphone, data and education to type long english.

It is well.

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by skidomiller(m): 7:50am On Nov 08, 2023
Imole Rip
Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by Teymanhenry(f): 7:53am On Nov 08, 2023
This story no add up
Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by seeme2(f): 7:53am On Nov 08, 2023
Guy died like every other person. Trying to find evidence or the cause is fruitless. Na world people kee am spiritually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by Teymanhenry(f): 7:54am On Nov 08, 2023
dollarsplenty:
Window at 20s is a great pain particularly with the kind of publicity surrounding her husband's death.

This lady is going through a lot of psychological trauma.

What about the story of affairs she's having with his record Label teammate?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by Sirianese: 7:54am On Nov 08, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Mohbads-widow-testifies-before-coroner-recalls-singers-last-moments

This girl na olosho, na the wahala wey she bring na im kill that poor boy.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by wallarwallar(m): 7:56am On Nov 08, 2023
I don't trust dis lady with her story. Just imagine she pretended as if she was not aware how the nurse got in to dere apartment and another strange narrative is that she claimed the nurse hv been treating her husband 4 d past 2 years but previous story claimed the nurse was his frend prime boy personal nurse because mohbad nurse was not available at dat time. Wetin we go believe now. The wife, Prime boy and the nurse need to tell us the truth and what actually happened at lkorodu wia he went to perform and what led to his death at home. Imagine I dey kitchen l heard mohbad telling d nurse 2 remove d syringe. It is well

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by Available9: 8:15am On Nov 08, 2023
Anyenmoney:
Which story are we going to believe?
RIP Mohbad.

She was in the kitchen for 20 minutes... hahaha

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by yomi531(m): 8:16am On Nov 08, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by Walehelt(m): 8:18am On Nov 08, 2023
Bashirkareem31:
She said Mohbad was having an argument with his younger brother but started fighting with his friend.Which kind tori be this?

I had to read that part like 3 times but still I don't understand it

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by cybriz82(m): 8:20am On Nov 08, 2023
seandurse:
Cut and join story. Prime said Mo was having aguiment with his wife in the car, the wife said Mo was having aguiment with his younger brother. None of them stated what actually led to the aguiment. Only God knows the truth behind all these stories

She was also outside when they told her mohbad is dead n she said is not possible cus she just spoke to him 20mins ago 😂...ndlea push you enter gutter but na where you dey remove ndlea cap na em we see...
Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by OdefaGirl(f): 8:25am On Nov 08, 2023
Organiccourses:

Don't mind the asshole, always begging with different monikers, I have sent her money before but never again

How sure are you that it's a "she"?
Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by sylve11: 8:25am On Nov 08, 2023
Tjra:
"Omowunmi stated that she was in the kitchen while this was happening, adding that when she came out, she saw the nurse injecting him, and she heard Mohbad telling the nurse to remove the syringe."

It's obvious this girl is trying to absolve herself of the allegations and indirectly accusing the nurse. Na waoh

She also stated that the nurse has been treating Mohbad for over 2 years now. I don't think that statement is implicative. cool
Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by izibili44: 8:38am On Nov 08, 2023
Them don cook the story for her. Na police pinkin.quote author=Anyenmoney post=126850550]Which story are we going to believe?
RIP Mohbad. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by Morphinne: 8:48am On Nov 08, 2023
But why did she say she didn’t know where Mohbad was buried?
I’m confused because we all saw video of her (in black gown) being held by people telling her to pour sands into the deceased’s grave at Ikorodu.
The story get many k-leg but I’m particularly interested in what she meant by that statement that she’s wasn’t aware of where her husband was buried since he died

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by Indispensable85(m): 8:59am On Nov 08, 2023
This girl na liar. How could she never be present in all the major events leading up to mohbad's death?

She was in the kitchen when he was injected.

She left the car when they were fighting.

She was outside when they declared him dead in the hospital.

Why is she removing herself from every major scene? Prime boy said she had a quarrel with mohbad in the car. She said the quarrel was between mohbad and his brother.

In all, I think mohbad had an underlying health issue. I just pity the nurse. She's now the victim of circumstance. God abeg ooooo......

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by Coldie(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2023
So this girl knew the cause of death of her husband was not nairamarley nor Sam Larry and was letting them get attacked for nothing.

Wow.

Wickedness dae o
Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by FireUpNow(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2023
virginchaser:

What is #10 millions? When assets are running in to a billion already.
Meaning you don't want her to do the DNA to determine who the real father of the boy is?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by gabbasin: 9:02am On Nov 08, 2023
In all this, what's the outcome of the autopsy conducted by the police. Now the blame is on NDLEA according to Wunmi's account
Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by Coldie(m): 9:03am On Nov 08, 2023
Gten:
The wife is presumed innocent until the contrary is proven. Social media Judge and jury rest.
So nairamarley or the same Larry had nothing to do with the death but this wife saw them being abused and attacked and kept quiet
Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by Coldie(m): 9:04am On Nov 08, 2023
FireUpNow:
Meaning you don't want her to do the DNA to determine who the real father of the boy is?
The mohbad boy is the father of the son, na pregnancy woman like this dae use catch artist.

My issue here is, so she knew nairamarley and Sam Larry were innocent and kept quiet while they were being attacked.

Like wow
Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by Coldie(m): 9:06am On Nov 08, 2023
wallarwallar:
I don't trust dis lady with her story. Just imagine she pretended as if she was not aware how the nurse got in to dere apartment and another strange narrative is that she claimed the nurse hv been treating her husband 4 d past 2 years but previous story claimed the nurse was his frend prime boy personal nurse because mohbad nurse was not available at dat time. Wetin we go believe now. The wife, Prime boy and the nurse need to tell us the truth and what actually happened at lkorodu wia he went to perform and what led to his death at home. Imagine I dey kitchen l heard mohbad telling d nurse 2 remove d syringe. It is well
So nairamarley and Sam Larry were innocent, she knew they were innocent and let people continue attacking them for nothing
Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by phemmyfour: 9:40am On Nov 08, 2023
Tjra:
"Omowunmi stated that she was in the kitchen while this was happening, adding that when she came out, she saw the nurse injecting him, and she heard Mohbad telling the nurse to remove the syringe."

It's obvious this girl is trying to absolve herself of the allegations and indirectly accusing the nurse. Na waoh
Where is your evidence...ewu
Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by phemmyfour: 9:43am On Nov 08, 2023
FireUpNow:
Has she agree to do the DNA? #10millio. Is waiting
The boy looks like mohbad...its like asking 2face to do DNA
Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by FireUpNow(m): 9:55am On Nov 08, 2023
phemmyfour:
The boy looks like mohbad...its like asking 2face to do DNA

Ok if you say so but I think you do your DNA through physical resemblance. As long as the son belongs to Mohbad I ha e no issue . What baffles me is that when Mohbad was sick, why didn't the wife take him to the hospital I. The fiest place instead of calling a nurse to come and be treating him at home? That's Terri Le you know
Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by FireUpNow(m): 10:06am On Nov 08, 2023
Coldie:

The mohbad boy is the father of the son, na pregnancy woman like this dae use catch artist.

My issue here is, so she knew nairamarley and Sam Larry were innocent and kept quiet while they were being attacked.

Like wow
Yes women use pregnancy to trap guys down for sure. It's very sad to know that the widow of Mohbad knew about the innocence of Naira Marley and Sam Larry but kept mute, too bad
Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by mukthar2000(m): 10:23am On Nov 08, 2023
No amount of investigation would provide good result on this Mohbad death due to some group of Mafia's behind this death. Make they shaa allow him to rest In peace till the judgment day when everyone of them we be judge .
Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by Germi9: 10:25am On Nov 08, 2023
Na Canada dey hungry dis one
Sha fess do DNA

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown / Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu Reveals Why Most Marriages In Nollywood Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.