Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community (10545 Views)

One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash / Gunmen Attack Anambra Hospital, Steal Four Newborns / Ondo Bank Robbery: One Feared Dead, Five Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by Corn247: 7:52am On Nov 08, 2023
Sub humans

2 Likes

Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by virginchaser(m): 7:52am On Nov 08, 2023
In this critical period. I rather use my legs than to carry my car to some questionable place. I recently visited an ex corp member I helped got job. I came out and found out my car chrome removed. I suspected group of boys that lives in bacha opposite the building. They may probably taught i am the sugar daddy.
Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 08, 2023
I keep asking if being born as a Nigerian is a crime
Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by Chetas81(m): 8:18am On Nov 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
Rip to the departed soul sad

East is no longer safe just like the northern part of Nigeria undecided.

The safest place to live right now in Nigeria is the SS and SW
where in South South
Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by deanoffaculty: 8:24am On Nov 08, 2023
CewZ:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland.
I'm  celestine am 32 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years.It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide feeding and some medicine is hard,
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to Go for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid, my mom has been sick for long due to complications of poorly manage dia-betes and BP.
I'm asking for your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some daily medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct :

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for video call/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden. Watch the video below to confirm .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLoJF8Q_6zE

please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer if to say life was a little bit easy for me I won't be doing this always I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. one of the document below is my hospital file not a receipt. thanks and remain blessed
I'm doubting your predicament right now.
I have seen your "Clarion call" many times on Nairaland platform for over three years.
I have a number to give you if you can be truthful to yourself.
Does that mean that you have never raised a reasonable amount for surgery over the years?
Enugu state has some icons who might be ready to be of help. I think what you need right now is not daily medical supplies but a meaningful surgery that will help you manage your life. You have been in this condition for over 15years...... that's way to long.
My suggestions:
Connect with your Local government chairman. He might refer you to a senator representing your senatorial district. Peter Obi too could be of help, you can connect him on Twitter (X). Connect with anyone you know can be of help. Also some NGOs might be willing to help.
The truth is , people too have their own problems and you begging might not yield any result. Forget video or receipts or pictures....it might not work. Let your helpers see you physically.
Part of me is feeling for you and the other part is doubting you.
I pray God will send help to you and supply everything you need to manage your life.
Kindly DM me. I will send you a number.
Cheers dude!!
Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by Afamed: 8:31am On Nov 08, 2023
Hoodlums or Ipob ?
Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by IVORY2009(m): 8:33am On Nov 08, 2023
Na wa ooo
Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by Abuzed1(m): 8:33am On Nov 08, 2023
Why don't you guys respect the indigenes of lagos and even calling it a no mans land...
tooth4tooth:
I don't support violence. But one of the thing I have learnt in this life is respect my host community.
Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by Larryndelaw: 8:50am On Nov 08, 2023
Is that Obifool state. ?
Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by callmevirus(m): 9:00am On Nov 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
Rip to the departed soul sad

East is no longer safe just like the northern part of Nigeria undecided.

The safest place to live right now in Nigeria is the SS and SW

Onye mgbu
Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by tooth4tooth: 9:09am On Nov 08, 2023
Abuzed1:
Why don't you guys respect the indigenes of lagos and even calling it a no mans land...
What exactly are you talking about?
Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by Sevenpin: 9:14am On Nov 08, 2023
Legacy of the messiah
he made it open during his tenure as governor that non indigenes should not be chairman /president of any association in the state ,that chairman must be an indigene but other post they can occupy,a very big problem in all the market today where sometimes they impose someone who is not even a trader in the market as chairman of the market a case of Ochanja market as i'm typing this now
Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by jrusky(m): 9:17am On Nov 08, 2023
You see dem, you see why I refused bluntly to be identify with dem? Lagos is no man's land but dey can't even allow non indigenes who are igbos like that to breath.

You see their life? I really thank Lagosian for holding the stand to shut their mouths, una dey see dem?

Na same people wey dey drag land with Lagosians, same people wey dey claimed dem owned Abuja, Edo, Kaduna etc una dey see dem?

Any region or tribe outside SE wey no wise up go regret it in years to come. Mark my word.

"Dey love to take but can't give"

2 Likes

Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by 3ice9ce: 9:22am On Nov 08, 2023
deanoffaculty:

I'm doubting your predicament right now.
I have seen your "Clarion call" many times on Nairaland platform for over three years.
I have a number to give you if you can be truthful to yourself.
Does that mean that you have never raised a reasonable amount for surgery over the years?
Enugu state has some icons who might be ready to be of help. I think what you need right now is not daily medical supplies but a meaningful surgery that will help you manage your life. You have been in this condition for over 15years...... that's way to long.
My suggestions:
Connect with your Local government chairman. He might refer you to a senator representing your senatorial district. Peter Obi too could be of help, you can connect him on Twitter (X). Connect with anyone you know can be of help. Also some NGOs might be willing to help.
The truth is , people too have their own problems and you begging might not yield any result. Forget video or receipts or pictures....it might not work. Let your helpers see you physically.
Part of me is feeling for you and the other part is doubting you.
I pray God will send help to you and supply everything you need to manage your life.
Kindly DM me. I will send you a number.
Cheers dude!!

The person you're replying to is a scammer. He is using someone else's pictures and videos to divert money to scam people and divert money to his own account.

2 Likes

Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by deanoffaculty: 9:27am On Nov 08, 2023
3ice9ce:

The person you're replying to is a scammer. He is using someone else's pictures and videos to divert money to scam people and divert money to his own account.
Chai!!
Thanks for this info. I appreciate.
Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by DestinyNigga: 9:28am On Nov 08, 2023
That hoodlum was sent by Chicago certificate forger. Known as Mrs Gloria Tilubu. From skull mining republic cheesy cheesy grin

Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by Nwaotu10(m): 9:28am On Nov 08, 2023
Anambra people are too tribalistic.
That's why I never supported Peter Obi ambition.

I'm Igbo, but I didn't support Obi.

1 Like

Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by DestinyNigga: 9:32am On Nov 08, 2023
Nwaotu10:
Anambra people are too tribalistic.
That's why I never supported Peter Obi ambition.

I'm Igbo, but I didn't support Obi.

Skull miner no dey disguise as Igbo cheesy cheesy we know who u are grin grin grin Go chop ur smelly gbegiri and amala. We Igbos sabi ourself grin grin
Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by Nwaotu10(m): 9:35am On Nov 08, 2023
DestinyNigga:

Skull miner no dey disguise as Igbo cheesy cheesy we know who u are grin grin grin Go chop ur smelly gbegiri and amala. We Igbos sabi ourself grin grin
Mugu.

Onye obuna kwuru eziokwu burugi Skull miner grin

Ezi!!

1 Like

Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by tfelicityk(m): 10:09am On Nov 08, 2023
Mere landlords association election...

Can't we live in this habitat for peace and harmony, and Say No To Immoral act such as hatred, envy, and other negative vices.
Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by PHAYOL81: 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2023
If an Igbo man is endangered in places other than his hometown in south east, what then will become of someone from other tribe doing business or living in the region? MAY GOD HELP US!
Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by Deleolu75: 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2023
As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be ... No security in those area .. ogbaru ..
Re: One Feared Dead As Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community by Dodada: 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2023
Quote:
"Trouble started when the Non-indigene Landlords Association in the area wanted to conduct an election to elect those who will pilot the affairs of the landlords’ association in the area which did not go down well with the indigenes."

These same Ibos will be in Yorubaland accusing Yoruba people of tribalism. Meanwhile, in Yorubaland ONLY Ibos are allowed to elected offices in some markets.

Yoruba people know this and know peace: Ibos practice EXTREME conservatism in their land BUT demand EXTREME liberalism in your land.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Driver With 11 Wraps Of Indian Hemp In Edo / Uwa’s Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Is Pregnant For Him / Police Checkpoint Or Police Fraudpoint?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.