Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Lalong: My Victory Is For Lovers Of Democracy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lalong: My Victory Is For Lovers Of Democracy (10961 Views)

Ganduje: My Victory In Kano Is Down To Hard Work, Not Violence / Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lalong: My Victory Is For Lovers Of Democracy by VikingKing: 7:45am On Nov 08, 2023
MS247:

Yes but very comfortable

In your imagination
Re: Lalong: My Victory Is For Lovers Of Democracy by spencekat(m): 7:46am On Nov 08, 2023
Teymanhenry:
They knew he didn't won fair and square during the elections and as such are not confident about winning the case. No wonder he was appointed Minister as a reward for his campaigns for Tinubu.[/b] Is it constitutional for him to hold both positions though?[b]
He will choose either of them.
Re: Lalong: My Victory Is For Lovers Of Democracy by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:46am On Nov 08, 2023
Omobude244:

mumu
he was not voted in by majority but took the advantage of PDP lapses. his people rejected him.
Peter Obi matter will kill many of u

Get well soon.
Re: Lalong: My Victory Is For Lovers Of Democracy by tunwumi: 7:46am On Nov 08, 2023
Babatindan:
He got ministerial position and was still pursuing court case. Now he won't pick up d senatorial slot and INEC would waste public fund to conduct another election. Rubbish and greed

It is better to be a senator than a minster. President can sack you at anytime but your employment is guaranteed as a senator.

1 Like

Re: Lalong: My Victory Is For Lovers Of Democracy by MS247: 7:46am On Nov 08, 2023
VikingKing:

In your imagination

Ok

Now Fvck off and stop trolling my mention
Re: Lalong: My Victory Is For Lovers Of Democracy by Omobude244: 7:47am On Nov 08, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Get well soon.
lolz
me and u who resemble who sick?
na PDP vs APC but na obi una dey call grin grin
Re: Lalong: My Victory Is For Lovers Of Democracy by Teymanhenry(f): 7:48am On Nov 08, 2023
spencekat:
He will choose either of them.

If he chose the juicier of the two which is the Ministerial appointment. What now happens to the vacant Senate seat? New elections maybe?
Re: Lalong: My Victory Is For Lovers Of Democracy by VikingKing: 7:54am On Nov 08, 2023
MS247:

Ok

Now Fvck off and stop trolling my mention

You go like drop Location so you can tell me to Bleep off to my face?
Re: Lalong: My Victory Is For Lovers Of Democracy by MS247: 7:55am On Nov 08, 2023
VikingKing:

You go like drop Location so you can tell me to Bleep off to my face?

Drop yours my guy, one on one is allowed, even your butcher go run after you stop capping

1 Like

Re: Lalong: My Victory Is For Lovers Of Democracy by LegallyBlunt: 7:55am On Nov 08, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
He will resign from one of the position
Okay. He should be a senator. His ministerial portfolio is too sensitive for him.
Re: Lalong: My Victory Is For Lovers Of Democracy by whizzler: 7:57am On Nov 08, 2023
Babatindan:
He got ministerial position and was still pursuing court case. Now he won't pick up d senatorial slot and INEC would waste public fund to conduct another election. Rubbish and greed

Let's see what he decides, it will be a complete waste as u said Sha if INEC is to conduct another election

1 Like

Re: Lalong: My Victory Is For Lovers Of Democracy by emperor863(m): 7:57am On Nov 08, 2023
Babatindan:

He will opt for the Senate. APC is not likely to win in a repeat election - at least not now that Peter obi has divided the state on religious lines.

1 Like

Re: Lalong: My Victory Is For Lovers Of Democracy by VikingKing: 8:02am On Nov 08, 2023
MS247:

Drop yours my guy, one on one is allowed, even your butcher go run after you stop capping

I'm in Abuja, where are you
Re: Lalong: My Victory Is For Lovers Of Democracy by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:02am On Nov 08, 2023
emperor863:

He will opt for the Senate. APC is not likely to win in a repeat election - at least not now that Peter obi has divided the state on religious lines.
LP can't even win if a reelection is done it's PDP who messed up with their internal politics in plateau which has hunted them like it happening in zamfara and rivers 2019 when APC Lost all seats include gorvenor... some Politicians don't like playing by the rules and Court is there to reset them...
Re: Lalong: My Victory Is For Lovers Of Democracy by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 08, 2023
Happy for your victory
Re: Lalong: My Victory Is For Lovers Of Democracy by MS247: 8:04am On Nov 08, 2023
[quote author=VikingKing post=126852536]

I'm in Abuja, where are you[/quote

I dey under the biggest nest your mama and papa no fit come rescue you from, ABKY

.young boy no die oo
Re: Lalong: My Victory Is For Lovers Of Democracy by Frankaka8(m): 8:10am On Nov 08, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Peter obi who once benefited from the court will wail about lalong court victory
You just love this man

1 Like

Re: Lalong: My Victory Is For Lovers Of Democracy by Frankaka8(m): 8:20am On Nov 08, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Peter obi who once benefited from the court will wail about lalong court victory
You just love this man. Rent free in ur head. He is now our standard for Politics. Ride on
Re: Lalong: My Victory Is For Lovers Of Democracy by VikingKing: 8:21am On Nov 08, 2023
MS247:

Speak like a human being, where are you?
Re: Lalong: My Victory Is For Lovers Of Democracy by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:35am On Nov 08, 2023
MS247:
Damn... two juicy jobs to select from

You work hard to make yourself lucky
he will filled the gap in senate...
Re: Lalong: My Victory Is For Lovers Of Democracy by Indispensable85(m): 8:40am On Nov 08, 2023
E be like lalong prefers the senate
Re: Lalong: My Victory Is For Lovers Of Democracy by spencekat(m): 8:56am On Nov 08, 2023
Teymanhenry:

If he chose the juicier of the two which is the Ministerial appointment. What now happens to the vacant Senate seat? New elections maybe?
Yes,Bye election. Do you think Labour ministerial position is juicer than senatorial position?
Re: Lalong: My Victory Is For Lovers Of Democracy by spencekat(m): 8:58am On Nov 08, 2023
emperor863:

Exactly, PDP will still win the bye election if he decides to retain his ministerial position.
Re: Lalong: My Victory Is For Lovers Of Democracy by merit455(m): 9:05am On Nov 08, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Will you ever have sense or be useful
Re: Lalong: My Victory Is For Lovers Of Democracy by Teymanhenry(f): 9:07am On Nov 08, 2023
spencekat:
Yes,Bye election. Do you think Labour ministerial position is juicer than senatorial position?

Yes. The minister of Labour is in charge of The preparation, formulation, coordination, monitoring, review, implementation and enforcement of all government policies and regulations which relate to employment generation, labour protection, productivity improvement etc

1 Like

Re: Lalong: My Victory Is For Lovers Of Democracy by Poshbrown(m): 9:09am On Nov 08, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
you must be a complete Arrow.
Re: Lalong: My Victory Is For Lovers Of Democracy by Slydan204: 9:29am On Nov 08, 2023
Who this one dey whine? Oga u were not victorious, an ba ka ne
Re: Lalong: My Victory Is For Lovers Of Democracy by Elibaba1: 10:11am On Nov 08, 2023
spencekat:
Not all ministerial appointments are bigger than senatorial position.

No ministry is small in Nigeria. As a Senator (Apart from Senate President and principal officers) and Committee Chairman on Appropriations. No Senator can see up to 5 Billion naira a year both in salary, Allowance and constituency project but No ministry has less than 20 Billion naira as budget in a year.
Re: Lalong: My Victory Is For Lovers Of Democracy by johnjose68: 10:18am On Nov 08, 2023
Babatindan:

You have started with your wailing as usual....
Please tell obi Onwubuasi to give press conference on this ooo cool
Re: Lalong: My Victory Is For Lovers Of Democracy by chucks185: 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2023
amstamon:

seems something is wrong with you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Nigeria An Islamic Or Christian State? / Facebook Fans Ridiculed Dino Melaye On Democracy Day! / Shehu Sani Alleges Plot To Frame Him For Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.