Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud (24982 Views)

11 OAU Students Face Fraud Trial, Varsity Meets EFCC / EFCC Arrests Medical Doctor, 17 Other Alleged Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri / Zlatan: Cultists Issue Warning To OAU Students! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud by Bluntemperor: 9:25am On Nov 08, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
The great tinubulation go produce millions of yahoo graduates especially from that region

It's unfortunate you cannot think straight, once you take your tablet!
Is Yahoo not everywhere in Nigeria?
Is it because the authority have bursted these ones,which is better,for the Institution, anyway?
Is this what their Parents sent them to do in the University?
Is this the legacy they will give to their own Children?
Nonsensical People Are Everywhere.
Shame!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud by BigBlackPreek(m): 9:26am On Nov 08, 2023
OAU is now living in her shadow as fraudsters are being offered admission in recent years. I'm not surprised
Re: EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud by MainRay(m): 9:26am On Nov 08, 2023
This stuff is already eating deep into our society.

Do wish to save time and money by washing your car in 5 minutes, click on my bio on how you can.
Re: EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud by NaijaCover(m): 9:28am On Nov 08, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud by Roozzaay(m): 9:28am On Nov 08, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
The great tinubulation go produce millions of yahoo graduates especially from that region
Stop being unfortunate, internet fraud cut across every region, na una type dey cause disunity among Nigerians making it difficult to rescue our dear nation from scavengers.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud by jrusky(m): 9:29am On Nov 08, 2023
If your plan is to be given them all those holiday 3 months and 6 months imprisonment it is better you free them because it make sense given yahoo idiots 3 months imprisonment.

I hate them with passion because they will see people with billions sleeping in their account these bastards won't yahoo them but focus on poor surviving people and again killing innocent girls for rituals.

Pls if you can't give them minimum of 3 to 7 years imprisonment witth hard labour then pls no case...its absolutely useless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud by Roozzaay(m): 9:30am On Nov 08, 2023
Bluntemperor:

It's unfortunate you cannot think straight, once you take your tablet!
Is Yahoo not everywhere in Nigeria?
Is it because the authority have bursted these ones,which is better,for the Institution, anyway?
Is this what their Parents sent them to do in the University?
Is this the legacy they will give to their own Children?
Nonsensical People Are Everywhere.
Shame!
You should have asked the ediot if all those names were Yoruba's

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud by Jevica: 9:32am On Nov 08, 2023
And who is the complainant? EFCC and their busy body. Arrest the politicians first and leave these poor students alone.
Re: EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud by Roozzaay(m): 9:32am On Nov 08, 2023
jrusky:
If your plan is to be given them all those holiday 3 months and 6 months imprisonment it is better you free them because it make sense given yahoo idiots 3 months imprisonment.

I hate them with passion because they will see people with billions sleeping in their account these bastards won't yahoo them but focus on poor surviving people and again killing innocent girls for rituals.

Pls if you can't give them minimum of 3 to 7 years imprisonment witth hard labour then pls no case...its absolutely useless.
Highest they are getting is 6 months then come back home and pick up from where they stopped

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud by Gboom: 9:32am On Nov 08, 2023
Whenever EFCC arrests yahoo boys, their accomplice will be crying why not politicians, so they should leave you guys to grow in criminality and later become untouchable like politicians

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud by Adabestseason(m): 9:32am On Nov 08, 2023
EFCC is working abi,why not give this same treatment to former CBN governor and his team
Re: EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud by ODOBAA: 9:33am On Nov 08, 2023
this life no just balance.. Maybe dem never cashout one dollar since dem start grind how dem won come see 2 milla for bail
Loveth160:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02Uy27i3VKFf9HQnNR7baARm4AnvH4SgeZ11upthFbfhMhq9DucLmw9vg31pLmCoZRl&id=100064596373289&mibextid=2JQ9oc
Re: EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud by Antoeni(m): 9:40am On Nov 08, 2023
Can Foolish EFCC Ever Arrest 11 Dubious Fraudulent Corrupt Politicians The same Time,?
Re: EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud by beardedboy(m): 9:40am On Nov 08, 2023
Loveth160:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02Uy27i3VKFf9HQnNR7baARm4AnvH4SgeZ11upthFbfhMhq9DucLmw9vg31pLmCoZRl&id=100064596373289&mibextid=2JQ9oc
This is still not a justification for the anyhowness they employed in the arrest

Scoring 11 out of 69 shows you lack intelligence. Prosecute these eleven but publish a public apology to all the others whom you've potentially destroyed their future reputation.
Re: EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud by Maize247(f): 9:41am On Nov 08, 2023
EFFC was very wrong to have forcefully entered students hostel to arrest students at random in the name of looking for yahoo Boys. There is no where in Nigeria expecially the student environment where you won't see 10 potential yahoo boys among 50 students picked at random. EFCC under this new boss should be careful
Re: EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud by Houseontherock1: 9:42am On Nov 08, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
I recently visited jibowu last week.

Omo see Yoruba men approaching me like 6 of them begging me money to chop.

One of them even followed me into God is Good bus terminal.
Begging me profusely, saying he lost his job

I told the fool to go and ask Tinubu for help grin

So much hunger and Tinubulation in the SW
To dress like fine boy for lagos no easy
Dem go dey beg you for money for street

But I tell you the truth,
Seeing that Yoruba man begging for money gave me so much joy.

Una must suffer, una never see anything..
TINUBU FOR LIFE grin grin grin grin
Same way an Igbo woman with 3 children was begging me for money to buy food for herself and her children because her husband just lost his job and business is bad. But unlike you,I gave as much as I could spare. Please come off your high horse...it's about time you realise this economic situation is not tribe specific and stop being overly emotional

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud by SuccessfulRichi: 9:43am On Nov 08, 2023
Look at the bail charges they gave them. Wicked EFCC grin cheesy no joy. Una yansh don dey open small small. Small Time revolution go be end the lazy EFCC now
Re: EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud by beardedboy(m): 9:43am On Nov 08, 2023
jrusky:

Those girls aren't really innocent.

But, yes, Yahoo boys are criminals and murderers.
Re: EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud by dododawa1: 9:48am On Nov 08, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

One of them even followed me into GIG bus terminal.

You think you are doing me!!!

but you are enjoying PEACE in SW.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud by StUriah(m): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2023
EFCC, EFCC, EFCC

Why now?

Prosecuting students for crime yet uncommitted?

This should be an alleged crime, not crime in itself.

Why the tag "Obtaining money under false pretense".

Where is the money? How much have they collected?

Why not charge them for 'Conspiracy to obtaining money under false pretense'?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:53am On Nov 08, 2023
Afunja and crime

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud by Samkuljax(m): 9:55am On Nov 08, 2023
Dey play

[ quote author=datola post=126853815]Very strange any OAU student will have time and guts to engage in illegality like this.

OAU's very rigorous academic system is only for serious minded and brilliant students who can easily make it in life without any disgraceful Yahoo! Yahoo!

May be they are all these pre degree or diploma students.

[/quote]
Re: EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud by Albertone(m): 9:58am On Nov 08, 2023
datola:
Very strange any OAU student will have time and guts to engage in illegality like this.

OAU's very rigorous academic system is only for serious minded and brilliant students who can easily make it in life without any disgraceful Yahoo! Yahoo!

If you focus only on academics in this Nigeria, you might not make it in life.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud by Albertone(m): 10:00am On Nov 08, 2023
DestinyNigga:

I graduated from OAU. It's very hard for OAU management to rusticate her student. The only thing they will do to them is to block their eportal. They will be given extra year. That's all 🤷

Block their eportal and give them extra year on what basis?

Whatever you do outside school is your own business not OAU's. Did you see any press release from the school management?
Re: EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud by membranus: 10:02am On Nov 08, 2023
Roozzaay:

Highest they are getting is 6 months then come back home and pick up from where they stopped

But their sauce will be cooked for life.

Being convicts, no reputable companies will hire them. To travel abroad, police reports will damn them. Cannot be allowed to vie for political posts, or be appointed to a responsible position. They have also become pariahs in the society. And so on and so forth.

Crime does not in pay in anyway, because the gains of it are always shortlived.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud by Albertone(m): 10:02am On Nov 08, 2023
TotoGame:
Yoruba people are always ugly...no wonder their men no dey take eye see igbo babes

Na that same ugliness dem dey use collect Igbo babes for una hand.

Mind you, dem sabi say Igbo girls too dey materialistic. Na that yellow skin, fine face and very pink toto dem dey after.
After that, na dumping o

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud by Blitzking: 10:02am On Nov 08, 2023
datola:
Very strange any OAU student will have time and guts to engage in illegality like this.

Graduating no mean say u go make am oo...how many jobs are available especially those less than 25yr old graduate with 10 yrs experience requirement kind of job adverts..my first job as a fresh graduate was 260k...how many Nigerian can earn that.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud by Blitzking: 10:09am On Nov 08, 2023
Booty4ker:
Someone has sniched on this once

You dey do Yahoo you dey use am uppress😒😒
Aje...as a student na so some armed men come for one of my hostel mates then in all the over 60 self con na that particular guy them find come later learnt he was into this azaman of a thing
Re: EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud by lapintoz: 10:10am On Nov 08, 2023
See this riff raff.....your are entering bus and you are cool with yourself. I guess there are no poor people in your thatched place. Even in America there are numerous poor people that are homeless. Why can't you take a flight? You can't afford it. Mumu

We have always known it that most of you just get empty skull. Nothing inside.

Una wailing just start. Dey play

KnowledgePower7:

The Punisher can not get punished

Have you ever seen Teacher flog or punish his fellow teacher?

It's only the students that will be flogged and punished. Not teachers

Only civilians will get punished
Politicians are like teachers,
You can't flog them in front of assembly
Only students get flogged and embarrassed

Even if 2 teachers fight Infront of students
Nobody will tell them to kneel down and flog the 2 teachers for fighting.

The Punisher can never get punished

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud by Bluebolt: 10:11am On Nov 08, 2023
TotoGame:
Yoruba people are always ugly...no wonder their men no dey take eye see igbo babes
You ve just spoken like a super intelligent person. O ya clap for yourself and go and sit at the back of the class
Re: EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud by Manna4Gurls: 10:22am On Nov 08, 2023
Learning institution has long been their niche knowing too well they'll be out of public eyes such EFCC

Schools needs to be thoroughly cleaned of they likes
Re: EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud by Segzy19: 10:29am On Nov 08, 2023
Hahahaha!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
In your dream.... You wey dey your village where you dey climb trees to tap wine, now claiming that you were in Jibowu..... Oloshi!

You wey dem suppose contribute money to help...
Asinwin!

KnowledgePower7:

The Punisher can not get punished

Have you ever seen Teacher flog or punish his fellow teacher?

It's only the students that will be flogged and punished. Not teachers

Only civilians will get punished
Politicians are like teachers,
You can't flog them in front of assembly
Only students get flogged and embarrassed

Even if 2 teachers fight Infront of students
Nobody will tell them to kneel down and flog the 2 teachers for fighting.

The Punisher can never get punished

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child / Woman Tortured By Residents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Abia. Photos / Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.