Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud (24977 Views)

11 OAU Students Face Fraud Trial, Varsity Meets EFCC / EFCC Arrests Medical Doctor, 17 Other Alleged Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri / Zlatan: Cultists Issue Warning To OAU Students! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud by Josephkabila12: 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
I recently visited jibowu last week.

Omo see Yoruba men approaching me like 6 of them begging me money to chop.

One of them even followed me into GIG bus terminal.
Begging me profusely, saying he lost his job

I told the fool to go and ask Tinubu for help grin

So much hunger and Tinubulation in the SW
To dress like fine boy for lagos no easy
Dem go dey beg you for money for street

But I tell you the truth,
Seeing that Yoruba man begging for money gave me so much joy.

You think you are doing me!!!

Una must suffer, una never see anything..

TINUBU FOR LIFE grin grin grin grin

The Punisher can not get punished

Have you ever seen Teacher flog or punish his fellow teacher?

It's only the students that will be flogged and punished. Not teachers

Only civilians will get punished
Politicians are like teachers,
You can't flog them in front of assembly
Only students get flogged and embarrassed

Even if 2 teachers fight Infront of students
Nobody will tell them to kneel down and flog the 2 teachers for fighting.

The Punisher can never get punished
ibo buffoons, tell bastard ibos that no ibo will ever rule this country until we divide it. The remaining stupid ibos that are still under agege bridge loitering around will be deported back as destudes to southeast ibo land BARREN land.
Re: EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud by Godsonkemz(m): 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2023
Good for them. They cajole us because we chose to hustle legit
Re: EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud by membranus: 9:30am On Nov 09, 2023
Badadvisor:

All these you typed are false.
They can travel out or vie for any political posts.
Stop saying what you don't know

Go and ask Anthony Joshua how he is being treated anytime he visits America, despite his celebrity status, just because he was REMANDED in a prison during his rough youthful days.

Change your ways.
Re: EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud by obioraeze(m): 7:24am On Nov 10, 2023
siant:
'Eko yam' indeed. Them dey cultivate yam for eko?

Yes and yes in epe Lagos ….. over 500 acres of yam land
Re: EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud by siant: 9:45am On Nov 10, 2023
obioraeze:

Yes and yes in epe Lagos ….. over 500 acres of yam land
dey deceiving una self.
Even Lagos state ministry of agriculture knows that there's no need for the ministry to be existing. That's why it focuses on slaughter houses. If you ask the commissioner: what are the govt policies on agriculture? He has nothing to say. Before they were lying, we have pineapple in ikorodu and epe, coconut in badagry. Since all these can no longer be defended, they have shifted to the innocent poor fishermen that are 'jejely' looking for their daily mean of sustenance in lagoon.
Re: EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud by atobs4real(m): 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2023
ViceGovernor:

Someone cannot play with you again?
Come make a whole gomina dey think about him old age
Lol!!!! We are together my brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Men Arrested For Stealing Tubers Of Yam In Delta State [photos] / Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found / Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.