Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo (6299 Views)

Anambra Will Not Obey Sit-at-home Orders – Soludo / Maduka: Anambra Will Produce Mobile Phones, Four Years As Governor / 2019: Anambra Will Give Buhari 70 Percent Of Votes – Ngige (2) (3) (4)

Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by Nicenixon: 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

Agbero in the whole of Anambra no reach just one street in Lagos not to talk of Ogun and Oyo, Agbero originated from Yoruba land your people adore them
Mr man shut the hell up, no be same Anambra wey I dy visit, Onitsha alone harbors a lot of thugs especially the motor parks. Go upper iweka and see for yourself. Sometimes, I dy enter toll gate for Asaba to avoid one chance. One beaten, twice shy! Touts dy everywhere for this country.

Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by Nicenixon: 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2023
Christistruth03:

Onitsha upper Iweka head Bridge you mean
That place na death spot especially if you no sabi speak igbo or you are new in that area. Hold your valuables tight, or else, it is gone.

Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by Nicenixon: 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2023
Christistruth03:

Onitsha leads in Agberoism

The Lagos ones are gentlemen next to them

As in very violent people and the motorists do use that to their advantage by charging exorbitant fees.

Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by Nicenixon: 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hahaha. Who has those Anambra state Agbero receipts again ?
Ehen, I have found it below. These ones have PhDs in "owo mi da"!Check my signature for free stuffs!
they are quick to condemn Lagos state, whereas, they are getting more worst in their own States. Thuggery in Anambra is on another level compare to other states in the country.

Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by Anambra1stSon2: 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2023
Nicenixon:
As in very violent people and the motorists do use that to their advantage by charging exorbitant fees.
Agbero just secret cult In Nigeria originated from Yoruba land and Southwest is there headquarter Agberos in Oshode alone in Lagos outnumber all the Agberos in Southeast
Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by Anambra1stSon2: 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2023
benuejosh:
Make i put mouth for this South East matter.

What gave rise to this thuggery and touts in Anambra is the mentality that "i get billionaire for my village" "Nwanne, Obi Cubana na my village him come, nnam the man geti money o. Nothing go happened"

Go to school, mba! Na trade i wan do. I go serve oga make him settle me. Small time now, "nwanne madu! This thing the take time o. I need sharp sharp something. Oga business sef nothing the come. I wan make i for build that village house next year max" before you know, kidnapping, arm robbery, stealing, thuggery, touting has all set in. Just because Chukwudi don the build house for village and don buy Mercedes 190 or Volvo, Emeka is ready to do any crime just to make it. Any petty crime. Too much crime in the South East.

The build house for village mentality is what is causing so much crime among Igbos and the reasons they are ready to do any illegal thing for money. They can put themselves under so much pressure just because, their friend that they were growing together has opened a corner shop and is selling spare parts and seeing money to buy Mercedes-Benz 190 or V-boot. They just want to impress their peer group and village people. Imagine Igbos insulting another person for not burying the parent in a flamboyant manner. Pressure! Too much crime.

Sometimes i feel the highest number of criminal activities in Nigeria come from and started from a particular region that i am yet to get a valid data to mention the region by name then spread to other regions in the country.

'I comment my reserve' till further subject matter.

Keep fooling yourself on social media, Anu Anambra state have least of out of school children in Nigeria

Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by benuejosh: 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

Keep fooling yourself on social media, Anu Anambra state have least of out of school children in Nigeria
after that? Na to serve oga make him settle me. Where does it finally end? Stealing, kidnapping, touting and of recently IPOB-ESN. It makes no sense.
Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by Anambra1stSon2: 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2023
Nicenixon:
they are quick to condemn Lagos state, whereas, they are getting more worst in their own States. Thuggery in Anambra is on another level compare to other states in the country.
Anambra have least of out of school children grin grin grin

Anambra is leading state in education no time for thuggery that's why it's outlaw in Anambra can any Yoruba state outlaw Agberos

Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by Timothy89(m): 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2023
Makunahatata:
Agbero for Lagos compared to the ones in the East are learners.. I just dey look dose ppl wey dey hype Lagos thugs... Na we wey serve fr East Sabi true definition of thuggery and criminality..... especially Anambra 😒

I served in Nnewi North, if I no grow from street these criminals would have mess me up during service at Onitsha and the second was when I travelled for my traditional marriage at Umuahia

southwest no get thugs, I swear. southwest thugs go still describe roads for you without trailing you, no make mistake to ask igbo thugs or youth road in their states, them go trail you. make sure the person you're visiting is coming to pick you or sleep at the park if you get there late

these people are bloody criminals

Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by BrodaBenad: 5:15pm On Nov 08, 2023
Timothy89:

I served in Nnewi North, if I no grow from street these criminals would have mess me up during service at Onitsha and the second was when I travelled for my traditional marriage at Umuahia

southwest no get thugs, I swear. southwest thugs go still describe roads for you without trailing you, no make mistake to ask igbo thugs or youth road in their states, them go trail you. make sure the person you're visiting is coming to pick you or sleep at the park if you get there late

these people are bloody criminals
They learnt it from SW tongue
Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by ufuosman(m): 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2023
Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by MySolace: 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2023
Ceasaerius:
He's taken a lot of steps actually .
Abeg help us highlight d steps, am also interested. ...cos I personally think he's overwhelmed.
Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by PHAYOL81: 7:00pm On Nov 08, 2023
SmartPolician:
Soludo and his cabinet members have been visiting Lagos to watch how LASG runs the state. Sanwo-Olu should grow some balls and take a cue from Soludo. You cannot build a megacity overrun by touts, miscreants and thugs.

Lagos has trained and set up many businessmen or women than Anambra will ever,dream of in a decade. Programmes and different empowerments from time to time years before Soludo ever try his luck at governorship. The state, LAGOS, ain't one of the lowest on all available unemployment statistics for nothing DESPITE ITS ENORMOUS POPULATION.

The point is SOLUDO STILL GOT A LOT TO LEARN
Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by SmartPolician: 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2023
PHAYOL81:

Lagos has trained and set up many businessmen or women than Anambra will ever,dream of in a decade. Programmes and different empowerments from time to time years before Soludo ever try his luck at governorship. The state, LAGOS, ain't one of the lowest on all available unemployment statistics for nothing DESPITE ITS ENORMOUS POPULATION.

The point is SOLUDO STILL GOT A LOT TO LEARN

Stop justifying irresponsibility. Tell Sanwo-Olu to get those thugs off the streets of Lagos. Dem swear for una?

I know it's not possible to take them off the streets because they use them to snatch ballot boxes during elections.
Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by holicupp(m): 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2023
Christistruth03:

He forgot that it is Simon Ekpa's Touts that kick them up and lock them down in the SE every Monday

So many innocent lives in the SE have been taken by Touts for just going out on Monday too many

The Touts in Lagos don't carry guns to shoot people in the Streets going about their daily Business and if you get in trouble with them you can beg them irrespective of the Tribe you are from and after initial Gragra they will let you go

They don't behead and eat the bodies of their victims just because they were on the Streets on Monday or because they are Northners

They don't shoot dead Pregnant Fulani Women and their Children in the Street like happened to Harira and her 4 Children

There are some element of truth in what you wrote Sha
But south east isn't as bad as you potray it
Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by holicupp(m): 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

This is Anambra state

You seat in your mud enclave think we're joking here

I'm a bonafide anambarian from aguleri so bro stop decieving urself and tell the dullard that pays u monthly stipend to live up to expectations

Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by holicupp(m): 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

Ewedu has blocked you guys sense of reasoning

This is Anambra state

Na house u go shop
Onye eri eri
Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by holicupp(m): 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

The day you will visit Anambra you will know were swimming in ignorance

I'm in anambra currently bro

Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by holicupp(m): 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2023
Makunahatata:
Dundee.. keep living in denial

slowpoke keep wishing evil to the south east that is blessed by God already
Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by Okoroawusa: 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2023
Thuggery and touting in Onitsha is like no other. Na person wey e never happen to before dey shout " let it happen make we see ".
Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by Risingblue008(m): 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2023
benuejosh:

What gave rise to this thuggery and touts in Anambra is the mentality that "i get billionaire for my village" "Nwanne, Obi Cubana na my village him come, nnam the man geti money o. Nothing go happened"

Go to school, mba! Na trade i wan do. I go serve oga make him settle me. Small time now, "nwanne madu! This thing the take time o. I need sharp sharp something. Oga business sef nothing the come. I wan make i for build that village house next year max" before you know, kidnapping, arm robbery, stealing, thuggery, touting has all set in. Just because Chukwudi don the build house for village and don buy Mercedes 190 or Volvo, Emeka is ready to do any crime just to make it. Any petty crime. Too much crime in the South East.

The build house for village mentality is what is causing so much crime among Igbos and the reasons they are ready to do any illegal thing for money. They can put themselves under so much pressure just because, their friend that they were growing together has opened a corner shop and is selling spare parts and seeing money to buy Mercedes-Benz 190 or V-boot. They just want to impress their peer group and village people. Imagine Igbos insulting another person for not burying the parent in a flamboyant manner. Pressure! Too much crime.

Sometimes i feel the highest number of criminal activities in Nigeria come from and started from a particular region that i am yet to get a valid data to mention the region by name then spread to other regions in the country.

And at the end
I no still see any meaningful thin for this ur write up

Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by Makunahatata: 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2023
holicupp:

slowpoke keep wishing evil to the south east that is blessed by God already
how can u wish evil land evil😂.. dey play
Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by yommen: 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

Agbero in the whole of Anambra no reach just one street in Lagos not to talk of Ogun and Oyo, Agbero originated from Yoruba land your people adore them

All these fake figures with no bases you portray up and down still can't back up the fact that SW you condemn so much is still your London. Why?
Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by PHAYOL81: 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2023
SmartPolician:

Stop justifying irresponsibility. Tell Sanwo-Olu to get those thugs off the streets of Lagos. Dem swear for una?

I know it's not possible to take them off the streets because they use them to snatch ballot boxes during elections.

If you look around properly, touts and act of harrassments are running low WITHOUT THE STATE MAKING TOO MUCH NOISE ABOUT IT. Places that are notorious for gang activities are seeing less and less of such and peace have been restored to most of them HENCE THE REASON THEY SELDOM MAKE THE NEWS NOWADAYS.

You may be mistaken NURTW workers as touts too but they're merely levies collectors whose previous harrassing tendency had been curtailed and many of them are fixed at such PARKS AND GARAGES to forestall THEFT, STRATEGIC TRANSPORT INFRASTRUCTURE MISMANAGEMENT and are also TRAFFIC ASSISTANTS.
Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by Pigmy(m): 7:30am On Nov 09, 2023
benuejosh:

Your nonentity is second to none.

Keep your foolishness up.

Onye ara

Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by 49cents(m): 7:31am On Nov 09, 2023
SmartPolician:
Soludo and his cabinet members have been visiting Lagos to watch how LASG runs the state. Sanwo-Olu should grow some balls and take a cue from Soludo. You cannot build a megacity overrun by touts, miscreants and thugs.

You don't know what you are saying. the touts are the people that literally keep Sanwo Olu in office. They are the real king makers of Lagos Governors

I am not a big fan of Soludo but I can say he did great on this alone, this shows he intends to win elections not but thugs threatening voters on election day like Sanwo Olu but by the merit of his achievement

Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by Pigmy(m): 7:42am On Nov 09, 2023
holicupp:

I'm a bonafide anambarian from aguleri so bro stop decieving urself and tell the dullard that pays u monthly stipend to live up to expectations

Really from aguleri...

Home of your drunk Obiano
Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by Antivirus92(m): 11:12am On Nov 09, 2023
benuejosh:

your comments are usually directly proportional to your brain
Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by Antivirus92(m): 11:15am On Nov 09, 2023
Nicenixon:
keep telling yourself that, maybe it will make you feel better.

The word "agbero" itself is Yoruba
Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by Sigmundbest: 11:39am On Nov 09, 2023
Kindly read and learn, a new technique of how scammers operate, I was scammed 250,000 please kindly read so you don't fall a victim.
delayed, I called the guy he said he couldn't talk where he is that I should please sort it out, to cut the long story short I paid a total of 250,000 to the fake custom guy feeling that I don't want the guy sweat to go in vain, infact I sent the money because true caller brought it as if the guy is a real driver, bringing Abuja driver that was what made me paid and that he had collected the paper that will cover him till Lagos, when I discovered or when my eye clear na when the driver wey I say make Eno call me again till he call me for pick up call me again say ndlea catch am again for ogun state and say Dem talk say Dem self go collect 500k na there I know say something is wrong and my wife and logistics guy find out Abt the motor say Eno dey exist for the pack,, i believe they used jassed. I can't call it greediness on my side because I transact online by buying goods from china. We pay and they deliver although I do pay on delivery for customers and have sent goods worth almost a million to a customer although with pay on delivery method because the customer sent part of the payment, so it's not new and we can't really call it greadiness from my side, I was 100 percent going to deliver the said package,any ways I will drop the phone number of the driver and the guy, I will drop the acct details of the fraud driver, I have his real name and picture I will drop the data
The name of the bus company they use as disguise is benjass motors
The phone of the scammer is 0903 315 8222
The number of the scammer driver is

The acct number I first paid into is 6113620268 ,OPAY , MUHAMMED ORELORELOPE ABDULLAHI

The real details of the scammer driver that I track is
9043325213 ezekiel samson opay
This is the real name of the scammer driver
Ezekiel samson oluwabukunmi
Plot 28 prestige estate ilogbo oko afo badagry lagos
Blood group A+

I will attach his driver's license
Please my advice to us all let's be careful of all this scammers, there is a lot happening in this country thanks please learn from this.

Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by holicupp(m): 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2023
Pigmy:

Really from aguleri...

Home of your drunk Obiano

Drunkard is better than a dullard fraud human being

Reps Demand Rescue Of 200 Abducted Borno Women / Help! Mugabe Collapses. Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Worthless / Power Sector Unbundling Executed Prematurely – Idika Kalu

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90