Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo (6297 Views)

Anambra Will Not Obey Sit-at-home Orders – Soludo / Maduka: Anambra Will Produce Mobile Phones, Four Years As Governor / 2019: Anambra Will Give Buhari 70 Percent Of Votes – Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by thesicilian: 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2023
I wish Nairaland will also ban touts and thugs
Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by koxovab7(m): 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2023
Yes if he can achieve that good
Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by holicupp(m): 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2023
Makunahatata:
stop hiding ... Na why your region dey backward, una too dey hide

Is ur region that's backward mumu
Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by Makunahatata: 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2023
holicupp:

Dundee.. keep living in denial
Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by tollyboy5(m): 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2023
SmartPolician:
Soludo and his cabinet members have been visiting Lagos to watch how LASG runs the state. Sanwo-Olu should grow some balls and take a cue from Soludo. You cannot build a megacity overrun by touts, miscreants and thugs.
20million population is not beans
Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by Skillsnigeria: 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2023
That's good
Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by CorrectionFLuid: 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2023
holicupp:

Are you even in anambra at all

Leave that mad man
Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by tollyboy5(m): 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

Agbero in the whole of Anambra no reach just one street in Lagos not to talk of Ogun and Oyo, Agbero originated from Yoruba land your people adore them
Check the ratio.
Lagos population like 20m
Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by Anambra1stSon2: 12:34pm On Nov 08, 2023
holicupp:

Fully I Anambra state
Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by highness25(m): 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2023
SmartPolician:

Source: https://punchng.com/anambrall-not-tolerate-louts-thuggery-soludo/
You de talk this one inside government house. Things de happen for outside. Guys de achieve people steady. You see that Onitsha? Things de happen
Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by Anambra1stSon2: 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hahaha. Who has those Anambra state Agbero receipts again ?
Ehen, I have found it below. These ones have PhDs in "owo mi da"!Check my signature for free stuffs!
I hope you have seen this latest data from UNICEF MICS punished by Statisense yesterday

Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by Anambra1stSon2: 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2023
holicupp:

Backwardness is rooted in Yoruba land

Watch the beautiful city of Onitsha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XibK3ydOdPI?si=5Lp2Q9yOkb2JGvpo

Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by Anambra1stSon2: 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2023
CorrectionFLuid:

Leave that mad man
Backwardness is rooted in your region outside Lagos built by all other states in your region are backward

This is Anambra state

Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by Anambra1stSon2: 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2023
holicupp:

The day you will visit Anambra you will know were swimming in ignorance

Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by Anambra1stSon2: 12:54pm On Nov 08, 2023
holicupp:

Ewedu has blocked you guys sense of reasoning

This is Anambra state

Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by Anambra1stSon2: 12:59pm On Nov 08, 2023
holicupp:

This is Anambra state

You seat in your mud enclave think we're joking here

Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by Lovelyn451(f): 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2023
I no dey fear lagos agbero, they no too get liver, but once I reach Ana nke mbara, my beloved fatherland, nwanne I dey respect myself biko. Agbero Anambra kpolu akpo, chai...people wey dey geh mind burn human being say him thief phone...phoonu!!! Mba kwa o...make devil no push my enemy get issue with them

1 Like

Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by truthfinder319: 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2023
Neither will Lagos. Children of hate, go to your village
Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by Cantonese: 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2023
benuejosh:
Make i put mouth for this South East matter.

What gave rise to this thuggery and touts in Anambra is the mentality that "i get billionaire for my village" "Nwanne, Obi Cubana na my village him come, nnam the man geti money o. Nothing go happened"

Go to school, mba! Na trade i wan do. I go serve oga make him settle me. Small time now, "nwanne madu! This thing the take time o. I need sharp sharp something. Oga business sef nothing the come. I wan make i for build that village house next year max" before you know, kidnapping, arm robbery, stealing, thuggery, touting has all set in. Just because Chukwudi don the build house for village and don buy Mercedes 190 or Volvo, Emeka is ready to do any crime just to make it. Any petty crime. Too much crime in the South East.

The build house for village mentality is what is causing so much crime among Igbos and the reasons they are ready to do any illegal thing for money. They can put themselves under so much pressure just because, their friend that they were growing together has opened a corner shop and is selling spare parts and seeing money to buy Mercedes-Benz 190 or V-boot. They just want to impress their peer group and village people. Imagine Igbos insulting another person for not burying the parent in a flamboyant manner. Pressure! Too much crime.

Sometimes i feel the highest number of criminal activities in Nigeria come from and started from a particular region that i am yet to get a valid data to mention the region by name then spread to other regions in the country.

'I comment my reserve' till further subject matter.

Very idiotic comment.

What has ethnicity got to do with touting and criminal extortion from other hardworking citizens? Or do you not know that touting is an irresponsible behavior, largely learnt from those lazy youths like you in the SW, who choose owo mi da and baba so pe as their means of existence? Is there any part of the entire country that is free from this worthless means of livelihood?

Sunday Igboho presently demands for a Yoruba country and your likes choose to feed off from others, refusing to let them have their peace of mind.

For clarity, ask your elders to tell you where in the entire country the first set of armed robbers were tied to the stake and executed and what were their names? When Buhari executed drug peddlers in 1985, by which time you were not born, two of your people made up the three. How then do you say other regions have the highest number of criminal activities when your people were the progenitors?

Presently Lagos faces the menace of lazy, drug sniffing, paraga drinking youths, whose only stock in trade day and night is extortion and outright robbery. While a governor is very honest and presently makes efforts to deal with the menace, you sit there eulogizing your own and disgracing yourself.

Surely you must be a tout too.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by samwillyco1(m): 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2023
Governor is talking trash, he doesn't want tout but he employed touts in his cabinet. Nkpor /Obosi should be a case study of Aboroism in Anambra State.
Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by commoditiesnig: 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2023
Good one Gov Soludo
Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by MightySparrow: 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2023
benuejosh:
Make i put mouth for this South East matter.

What gave rise to this thuggery and touts in Anambra is the mentality that "i get billionaire for my village" "Nwanne, Obi Cubana na my village him come, nnam the man geti money o. Nothing go happened"

Go to school, mba! Na trade i wan do. I go serve oga make him settle me. Small time now, "nwanne madu! This thing the take time o. I need sharp sharp something. Oga business sef nothing the come. I wan make i for build that village house next year max" before you know, kidnapping, arm robbery, stealing, thuggery, touting has all set in. Just because Chukwudi don the build house for village and don buy Mercedes 190 or Volvo, Emeka is ready to do any crime just to make it. Any petty crime. Too much crime in the South East.

The build house for village mentality is what is causing so much crime among Igbos and the reasons they are ready to do any illegal thing for money. They can put themselves under so much pressure just because, their friend that they were growing together has opened a corner shop and is selling spare parts and seeing money to buy Mercedes-Benz 190 or V-boot. They just want to impress their peer group and village people. Imagine Igbos insulting another person for not burying the parent in a flamboyant manner. Pressure! Too much crime.

Sometimes i feel the highest number of criminal activities in Nigeria come from and started from a particular region that i am yet to get a valid data to mention the region by name then spread to other regions in the country.

'I comment my reserve' till further subject matter.

Would you say that is the reason their drug and other criminalities home and abroad?
Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by Archtype(m): 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2023
Always talk and writing long letters without action...Too much talk
Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by Deepspirituals: 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2023
MightySparrow:

Would you say that is the reason their drug and other criminalities home and abroad?
Should we say Drugs and other Criminalities is only being Done by Igbo in Anambra Only
Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by Christistruth03: 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2023
Ceasaerius:
He's taken a lot of steps actually .

That is why Simon Ekpa is still ruling them and dancing with Champagne bin his hand over their Obedience to his every Monday lockdown

It is his Touts locking them down every Monday

The Lagos ones never reach that level at all
Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by webm: 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2023
Said by the man who brought lagos thuggery to anambra.

Gentlemen, whenever you’re driving through onitsha, never stop where the commercial busses are discharging their passengers. Soludo’s thugs collected 40,000 from me for dropping someone where the commercial buses were dropping passengers. Soludo is a useless professor.
Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by MightySparrow: 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2023
Deepspirituals:
Should we say Drugs and other Criminalities is only being Done by Igbo in Anambra Only

All Anambra fifu are igbos.
Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by Christistruth03: 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2023
holicupp:

He forgot that it is Simon Ekpa's Touts that kick them up and lock them down in the SE every Monday

So many innocent lives in the SE have been taken by Touts for just going out on Monday too many

The Touts in Lagos don't carry guns to shoot people in the Streets going about their daily Business and if you get in trouble with them you can beg them irrespective of the Tribe you are from and after initial Gragra they will let you go

They don't behead and eat the bodies of their victims just because they were on the Streets on Monday or because they are Northners

They don't shoot dead Pregnant Fulani Women and their Children in the Street like happened to Harira and her 4 Children

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by Chetas81(m): 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2023
ON THE COMMENT SECTION,MANY NIGERIAN CITIZEN PROUD OF THUGGERY
Re: Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo by CorrectionFLuid: 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

Backwardness is rooted in your region outside Lagos built by all other states in your region are backward

This is Anambra state

Oga I am from Anambra, living in Anambra. Be behaving like ronu idiots that think every critic is from the other side.

You no even talk about anything I wrote self and dived straight to empty talk. SMH.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mend Threatens Fresh Attacks / Reps Move To Remove ‘force’ From Police / Ikengawo Vs. All Of Nairaland APC (Official Debate)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.