Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,122 members, 7,835,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo (8071 Views)

Nigeria’s Declining Economic Activities Worrisome – CBN / Sit At Home: Obiano Monitors Economic Activities In Awka, Environs / Onne Port, River State New Hub Of Economic Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo by Cmanforall: 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Unserious unions that fight for the masses and gives corrupt politicians headache.

cheesy grin cheesy
Fight for the masses

Let the masses stay there and let hunger be dealing with the 'masses' while these Union heads get jobs and juicy posts from Ministers and governors
Re: NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo by Thomthom(m): 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2023
NLC has failed joore.. Governors can do anything they like to workers NLC Wil keep quiet...NLC should be scrapped
Re: NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo by Dittodat: 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2023
These labor loudmouths have now become total politicians. They are bot even hiding it anymore.
They are simply trying to influence the election, plain and simple.
Re: NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo by mukthar2000(m): 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2023
Good, now they are talking, why are they using their Oga beating to treating Nigerians for nation wide strike b4. Let the strike hold were the was beating now.
Re: NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo by Chetas81(m): 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2023
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE IMO STATE CITIZEN
Re: NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo by Lighthome: 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2023
Very unserious unions. They have outlived their usefulness. They are now like the biblical proverb that says, when salt lose it taste it is good for nothing and trodden under the feet. They better save their faces, before things get worse for them
yarimo:
NLC and TUC are now unserious unions
Re: NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo by PrinceGallant: 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Unserious unions that fight for the masses and gives corrupt politicians headache.

Which masses? Abeg shift... NLC is nothing other than selfish union, they only fight for their own interests, not for masses. Rather, they inflict more hardship on masses in the cause of fighting for their interests.

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo by malaria(f): 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2023
As far as I am concerend ajero is becoming unreasonable
All he is doing is politically motivated . Just a week to election that's when he remembered protest . Any small thing he coerce Nepa into strike . Everytime he is threatening nation wide strike ,yet no show . How can he say he is fighting for masses while you are suffering them. The poor masses are suffering.,The big guys will always have a way to come around. He can not force his choice of candidiate on anyone. Its democracy people have a right to choose who they want. If they settle him now he will forget all this gra gra he is doing. Ever since tinibu came into power , he has been doing anyhow . Why was he not showcasing this his talent during buhari's regime? Or was he not the NlC president then . He should pray very hard that his candidates wins ooo . This is the 2ndtime in a space of 6months, NEPa is going on strike in a state something that has never happened before. He is just being selfish
Re: NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo by ufuosman(m): 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2023
MKe dem go rest
Re: NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo by kinguwem: 10:40am On Nov 09, 2023
netpro:
The use of Nigerian workers by the opposition party in election campaign as pawns is barbaric and inhuman.

Those hoping to benefit from it now will not see the evil and wickedness in this.

This is unacceptable.
Workers including civil servants are human beings & are affected by poor governance. Beating up of a Union leader which protesting for fair treatment by government is barbaric & condemnable. A responsible government with a responsible governor will quickly dialogue with the Union & tender an unreserved apology. Anything other than that is high handedness & unacceptable.
Re: NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo by Sigmundbest: 11:40am On Nov 09, 2023
Kindly read and learn, a new technique of how scammers operate, I was scammed 250,000 please kindly read so you don't fall a victim.
delayed, I called the guy he said he couldn't talk where he is that I should please sort it out, to cut the long story short I paid a total of 250,000 to the fake custom guy feeling that I don't want the guy sweat to go in vain, infact I sent the money because true caller brought it as if the guy is a real driver, bringing Abuja driver that was what made me paid and that he had collected the paper that will cover him till Lagos, when I discovered or when my eye clear na when the driver wey I say make Eno call me again till he call me for pick up call me again say ndlea catch am again for ogun state and say Dem talk say Dem self go collect 500k na there I know say something is wrong and my wife and logistics guy find out Abt the motor say Eno dey exist for the pack,, i believe they used jassed. I can't call it greediness on my side because I transact online by buying goods from china. We pay and they deliver although I do pay on delivery for customers and have sent goods worth almost a million to a customer although with pay on delivery method because the customer sent part of the payment, so it's not new and we can't really call it greadiness from my side, I was 100 percent going to deliver the said package,any ways I will drop the phone number of the driver and the guy, I will drop the acct details of the fraud driver, I have his real name and picture I will drop the data
The name of the bus company they use as disguise is benjass motors
The phone of the scammer is 0903 315 8222
The number of the scammer driver is

The acct number I first paid into is 6113620268 ,OPAY , MUHAMMED ORELORELOPE ABDULLAHI

The real details of the scammer driver that I track is
9043325213 ezekiel samson opay
This is the real name of the scammer driver
Ezekiel samson oluwabukunmi
Plot 28 prestige estate ilogbo oko afo badagry lagos
Blood group A+

I will attach his driver's license
Please my advice to us all let's be careful of all this scammers, there is a lot happening in this country thanks please learn from this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola May Reopen Ladipo Market Before Weekend / Task Force Gives Deadline To Illegal Structure Owners Along Badagry Expressway / Innoson Seals GTB At Bridgehead Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.