Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,191 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo (8048 Views)

Nigeria’s Declining Economic Activities Worrisome – CBN / Sit At Home: Obiano Monitors Economic Activities In Awka, Environs / Onne Port, River State New Hub Of Economic Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo by koxovab7(m): 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2023
Tori Ajaero nikan lese maa shutdown economic activities close to egbegberun eeyan,
Re: NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo by Akaegwu(m): 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

https://.ng/2023/11/08/nlc-tuc-threaten-to-shut-down-economic-activities-in-imo/
The idiot called hope will not have peace of mind all the days of his life because there is no peace for the wicked
Re: NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo by Flier: 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2023
netpro:
The use of Nigerian workers by the opposition party in election campaign as pawns is barbaric and inhuman.

Those hoping to benefit from it now will not see the evil and wickedness in this.

This is unacceptable.
Its a matter of time,those compromised leaders will be removed

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo by Larryndelaw: 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2023
They are now political party playing opposite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo by orisa37: 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2023
EASY, BUT THE POLICE MUST FIND THOSE WHO BEAT UP AJAERO AND ASK AJAERO TO SLAP THEM PUBLICLY ONE BY ONE.
Re: NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo by Terrahawk: 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2023
If it's not sit at home, it something else. Now this, well the southeast will continue to suffer economic stagnation. It's the worst region in the south geopolitical zones. Very sad for them.
Re: NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo by themanderon: 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2023
If only these guys knew that they are the only group that can force a positive change in Nigeria by forcing these criminal politicians to rule well I don't think they will be playing the way they do.
True power belongs to the people but the political class rule as if they are emperors whose decisions cannot be questioned. The judiciary is effectively in their pockets, the national and state houses of assembly are just appendages of the executives. Our democracy is just rubbish with zero checks and balances.
Re: NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo by Skillsnigeria: 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2023
Hmmm
Re: NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo by Idiotseverywher: 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2023
netpro:
The use of Nigerian workers by the opposition party in election campaign as pawns is barbaric and inhuman.

Those hoping to benefit from it now will not see the evil and wickedness in this.

This is unacceptable.
. If you have power , go use police do your own, Uzodinma used police and thugs do him own, now Ajaero is using NLC and TUC to do him own and you are complaining, hmmm Power pass power,
Re: NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo by Eriokanmi: 12:25pm On Nov 08, 2023
yarimo:
NLC and TUC are now unserious unions
Don't you understand what it means to physically assault the head of workers association in a country because he's fighting for the rights of his members? They call him all manner of names just because Peter obi came out under the Labour party( the party of the Labour union). NLC chairmanship is a rotatory office and I wonder why the Union leader now belongs to Labour party just because he was asking the government of the day to increase welfare of workers and their salaries in view of the current economic hardship, which all his predecessors, including my man, Adams Oshiomohle did. Had Ajaero shaken Tinubu same way osho baba did obasanjo, maybe by now, they'd have either killed him or he's maimed for life. Oshio baba no get time for a delayed implementation after a round table discussion, unlike what ajaero had done a couple of times now under tinubu. Once the meeting ended in a stalemate, oshio would proceed on strike ni. Ajaero is such a Liberal man and he's still being unappreciated for this.

It's high time all these supporters of the apc stopped reading meanings to such an issue of national interest, all because the union leader isn't on the side of hardship being deliberately unleashed on Nigerians. Imo workers arrears haven't been paid and the governor wants to come back to office? Common! Why not use part of the money he's using to campaign to settle workers salary? Would he vote himself into power? The last time I checked , workers are the majority of the electorate in every state.

Calling ajaero a Labour party member is childish as read here several times. Pdp and other pasties are also contesting election in imo, not an apc vs Labour party affair. Or is he also working for both Labour and pdp?
Re: NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo by Angelfrost(m): 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2023
Imo state has been on standstill since last week na.... No electricity.

I don't even understand how the governor can act like nothing is wrong, and proceed with campaigns.

If not that INEC is compromised, the idiot would have met with NLC long ago.
Re: NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo by Sharpsharp00123: 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Unserious unions that fight for the masses and gives corrupt politicians headache.
don’t forget they also campaign for political parties too so they are no longer neutral
Re: NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo by Jorussia(m): 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
don’t forget they also campaign for political parties too so they are no longer neutral
Is this Ajaero not the first nlc president from south east?
Re: NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo by Jorussia(m): 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2023
Angelfrost:
Imo state has been on standstill since last week na.... No electricity.

I don't even understand how the governor can act like nothing is wrong, and proceed with campaigns.

If not that INEC is compromised, the idiot would have met with NLC long ago.
Wetin happen to the light?Na Ajaero people cut am?
Re: NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo by Angelfrost(m): 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2023
APCNig:

APC will win the incoming election even if Heaven will fall. Since you have decided to sabotage the government, we took have decided to sabotage you. You will see the results of the election and weep because even dead bodies will vote in the incoming election. You will understand what Fela Anikulapo Kuti meant by Government Magic

You do realize you are seriously de-marketing the ruling party right now?! grin

It's okay for APC to rig and cheat, that's the only way they can win elections.

However, it makes no sense bragging about such shocking level of criminality.

I wonder why APC can't recruit youths with brains to rep them online. Lol. grin

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo by dododawa1: 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2023
Wotowoto
Go soon

Land on

Them
Re: NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo by Angelfrost(m): 12:34pm On Nov 08, 2023
Jorussia:
Wetin happen to the light?Na Ajaero people cut am?

The entire state no get light since last week Tuesday o.

Ajaero and TCN dey do the citizens strong thing, while their governor is acting like all is well.

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo by CasNova: 12:35pm On Nov 08, 2023
I am waiting to see the day that NLC and TUC will be tired of making threats.

Re: NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo by Jorussia(m): 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2023
Angelfrost:

The entire state no get light since last week Tuesday o.

Ajaero and TCN dey do the citizens strong thing, while their governor is acting like all is well.
This is the issue i have with this Joe Ajaero nlc leadership. His public romance with labour party and Peter Obi,is a big disadvantage to him as NLC president. No governor in Nigeria from APC or PDP will like to accommodate him as a Union leader, they see him as a political opponent.Most of the issues he is accusing the govt of IMO state is prevalent in many states of the federation.
Re: NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo by stano2(m): 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2023
E be like na plan work with the governor.

I don’t understand this drama again
Re: NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo by Jostoman: 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2023
Sergio103:
Imo don too suffer oh.

From unknown gunmen to uzodinma to now this
Uzodinma is a disaster to imo state people.
Re: NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo by Jostoman: 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2023

Imo people should better reject the disaster governor on saturdays.
Re: NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo by Sleekfingers: 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2023
winnilongo:
Over what exactly?

Despite all the news about Imo state flying around, you are still asking this kinda question.
Na inside bush you dey live?
Re: NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo by Angelfrost(m): 12:54pm On Nov 08, 2023
Jorussia:
This is the issue i have with this Joe Ajaero nlc leadership. His public romance with labour party and Peter Obi,is a big disadvantage to him as NLC president. No governor in Nigeria from APC or PDP will like to accommodate him as a Union leader, they see him as a political opponent.Most of the issues he is accusing the govt of IMO state is prevalent in many states of the federation.

The biggest issue for me is cutting off power supply to citizens of a state... It's shocking and strange.

That's misuse of office to oppress.

How is he even any different from Hope?!
Re: NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo by Angelfrost(m): 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2023
Jostoman:

Imo people should better reject the disaster governor on saturdays.

Honestly, it's beyond Imo people at this point.

Hope will be declared winner whether or not he is voted for.

It is what it is.
Re: NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo by YouAreNobody: 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2023
Rascality and thuggery has no place in Imo State. We're not one region where agberos are allowed to hold sway
Re: NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo by chatinent: 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2023
With elections that's in a few days? It's as futile as trying to fly...inasmuch as it is Nigeria.
Re: NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo by Jorussia(m): 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2023
Angelfrost:

The biggest issue for me is cutting off power supply to citizens of a state... It's shocking and strange.

That's misuse of office to oppress.

How is he even any different from Hope?!
The issue both men have egos.I am nt
a fan of uzodinma,the Governor is too violent for my liking.Judging from what u see online,i don't see d governor being reelected if the elections is free and fair.
Re: NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo by Roboto11: 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2023
Elvis2kay:
Festus Osifo need to collect too.

grin
Re: NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo by Angelfrost(m): 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2023
Jorussia:
The issue both men have egos.I am nt
a fan of uzodinma,the Governor is too violent for my liking.Judging from what u see online,i don't see d governor being reelected if the elections is free and fair.

The election will never be free and fair...! That one is sure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tunji-Ojo Didn’t Shun Our Invitation — CCB / Sarah Jubril Takes Jonathan To Court / US Sends Team To Probe Baga Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.