Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

2023 Kogi Guber Election: Letter To Senator Natasha By Ismail Omipidan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Kogi Guber Election: Letter To Senator Natasha By Ismail Omipidan (1629 Views)

The Unfolding Binance Situation In Nigeria By Ismail Babalola / Osun: How BVAS Exposed PDP’s Rigging Machine By Ismail Omipidan / Adeniyi Adesina Resigns As Oyetola's CPS, Ismail Omipidan Takes Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Kogi Guber Election: Letter To Senator Natasha By Ismail Omipidan by donphilopus: 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2023
garfield1:

During the 2023 polls with bvas,okene still had the highest votes though east had 20k more votes than central.with ebiras seeing it at a do or die affair,it will be equal plus the rigging antics of bello.but let's assume igala outnumber ebira votes by 20k during the polls,apc will win lokoja federal constituency heavily against sdp cancelling out the diff.they will also win sdp heavily in the 5 okun lgas thereby establishing a lead.
Ofcourse bello will turn the east to a battle ground as usual targeting dekina and ankpa to reduce their turnout.apart from that apc is very solid in the east and the igalas are not acrrying the matter on their head.kogi west will give apc victory just like tinubu used core north to win obi...

After ododo finished his 8 years,it will go to the ebiras in western kogi

Lol. You're sounding funny. During the last general elections, the two major parties (APC and PDP) got 197k votes in the east, 127k in the west and 104k in the central for the senatorial seats. Kogi eastern votes almost doubled that of central. You can check online. Ebiras don't have much votes compared to the Igalas.

If the election is conducted fairly and it goes tribal, there's no way Ododo would win the election even if the Igalas decide to give Muri just 60-65% of their votes.

The way Yahaya Bello has thugs is the same way Muri has. Bello can't intimidate him with thugs. So many people have been protesting against Muri and SDP, you can't tell me the presidency isn't aware. But they've not made any statement yet. Don't be surprised to see the military not doing Bello's bidding on election day. I was told Muri singlehandedly sponsored Tinubu's campaign in Kogi whereas Bello refused to step down for Tinubu during the primaries. Have you forgotten that he angrily stormed out of northern APC governors' meeting some days to the primaries when he was asked to allow the ticket come to the south?
Re: 2023 Kogi Guber Election: Letter To Senator Natasha By Ismail Omipidan by garfield1: 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2023
donphilopus:

Lol. You're sounding funny. During the last general elections, the two major parties (APC and PDP) got 197k votes in the east, 127k in the west and 104k in the central for the senatorial seats. Kogi eastern votes almost doubled that of central. You can check online. Ebiras don't have much votes compared to the Igalas.

If the election is conducted fairly and it goes tribal, there's no way Ododo would win the election even if the Igalas decide to give Muri just 60-65% of their votes.

The way Yahaya Bello has thugs is the same way Muri has. Bello can't intimidate him with thugs. So many people have been protesting against Muri and SDP, you can't tell me the presidency isn't aware. But they've not made any statement yet. Don't be surprise to see the military not doing Bello's bidding on election day. I was told Muri singlehandedly sponsored Tinubu's campaign in Kogi whereas Bello refused to step down for Tinubu during the primaries. Have you forgotten that he angrily stormed out of northern APC governors' meeting some days to the primaries when he was asked to allow the ticket come to the south?

Honestly,you are right.the way the sdp thugs are matching apc thugs is suspicious plus you know tinubu and bello don't see eye to eye.tinubu also has shares in sdp.as far as ajaka decamps to apc later there's no way.the mantra is anybody but dino...

I'll like you to be close to oshiomhole and get whatever you can.the man will obviously control Edo politics for the next 8 years and possibly another 8 years so it's better you join him than wait endlessly.
From the esakhaigbe panel,it seems the ticket is between sen okpebholo and col imuse
Re: 2023 Kogi Guber Election: Letter To Senator Natasha By Ismail Omipidan by donphilopus: 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2023
garfield1:

Honestly,you are right.the way the sdp thugs are matching apc thugs is suspicious plus you know tinubu and bello don't see eye to eye.tinubu also has shares in sdp.as far as ajaka decamps to apc later there's no way.the mantra is anybody but dino...

I'll like you to be close to oshiomhole and get whatever you can.the man will obviously control Edo politics for the next 8 years and possibly another 8 years so it's better you join him than wait endlessly.
From the esakhaigbe panel,it seems the ticket is between sen okpebholo and col imuse

I don't even see Dino in this race at all. It's between Muri and Ododo. If the Presidency chooses to just watch, anything can happen. Neither is certain of victory (if the Presidency watches).

As for the issue of Edo, you won't understand my town's local politics. I voted the Oshiomhole, Tinubu but voted against Akpatason during the presidential/national assembly elections. I didn't vote during the state assembly elections. I dunno if I'll go home to vote in the forthcoming guber. polls.
Re: 2023 Kogi Guber Election: Letter To Senator Natasha By Ismail Omipidan by BALLOSKI: 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2023
donphilopus:

The way Yahaya Bello has thugs is the same way Muri has. Bello can't intimidate him with thugs. So many people have been protesting against Muri and SDP, you can't tell me the presidency isn't aware. But they've not made any statement yet. Don't be surprised to see the military not doing Bello's bidding on election day. I was told Muri singlehandedly sponsored Tinubu's campaign in Kogi whereas Bello refused to step down for Tinubu during the primaries. Have you forgotten that he angrily stormed out of northern APC governors' meeting some days to the primaries when he was asked to allow the ticket come to the south?
Don, you get sense.

Army are refusing to do Bello's bidding already. Tinubu go clear Bello doubt. Bello practically walked out of the meeting to have him step down.

Muri did everything for Tinubu in the time of cash crunch and election. He's been in AC/ACN since 2005. The system will humble bello today. Tinubu knows who's his man.
Re: 2023 Kogi Guber Election: Letter To Senator Natasha By Ismail Omipidan by donphilopus: 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2023
BALLOSKI:
Don, you get sense.

Army are refusing to do Bello's bidding already. Tinubu go clear Bello doubt. Bello practically walked out of the meeting to have him step down.

Muri did everything for Tinubu in the time of cash crunch and election. He's been in AC/ACN since 2005. The system will humble bello today. Tinubu knows who's his man.

I saw everything today. Some thugs were shot dead in Anyigba today and election has been rescheduled in Ogori Magongo. I saw a video of Ododo angrily storming out of his father's house. People were hailing him and crooning "Excellency" but he didn't even bother to acknowledge their greetings. The result from a polling unit in Igalamela LGA shows that the Igalas are fully with Muri. Let's see how it ends though.
Re: 2023 Kogi Guber Election: Letter To Senator Natasha By Ismail Omipidan by BALLOSKI: 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2023
donphilopus:

I saw everything today. Some thugs were shot dead in Anyigba today and election has been rescheduled in Ogori Magongo. I saw a video of Ododo angrily storming out of his father's house. People were hailing him and crooning "Excellency" but he didn't even bother to acknowledge their greetings. The result from a polling unit in Igalamela LGA shows that the Igalas are fully with Muri. Let's see how it ends though.

I saw that video of Ododo angrily walking out and I can feel his pain.

Kogi east is largely peaceful and the votes I saw from Ankpa is heartwarming.

Out of the 7 big LGs in Kogi, 3 are in the eastern part: namely Dekina, Idah and Ankpa. In fact, there was a time Igala wanted Dekina added to Kogi central so they can use their number there to produce another Senator.

Igala are running a clean election, but Ebira are rigging.

Yahaya Bello will fail.
Re: 2023 Kogi Guber Election: Letter To Senator Natasha By Ismail Omipidan by donphilopus: 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2023
BALLOSKI:

I saw that video of Ododo angrily walking out and I can feel his pain.

Kogi east is largely peaceful and the votes I saw from Ankpa is heartwarming.

Out of the 7 big LGs in Kogi, 3 are in the eastern part: namely Dekina, Idah and Ankpa. In fact, there was a time Igala wanted Dekina added to Kogi central so they can use their number there to produce another Senator.

Igala are running a clean election, but Ebira are rigging.

Yahaya Bello will fail.

Exactly. Yahaya will fail. Should Ododo be declared winner, the courts will remove him. That's so certain.
Re: 2023 Kogi Guber Election: Letter To Senator Natasha By Ismail Omipidan by BALLOSKI: 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2023
donphilopus:

Exactly. Yahaya will fail. Should Ododo be declared winner, the courts will remove him. That's so certain.
He knows what awaits him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Halimat Tejuosho To Replace Betta Edu…accused Of Spending Contract Funds on Cars / Ahmed Yerima Of Zamfara State For President! / Support Mr. Ribadu For President 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.