Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 (75135 Views)

Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work / Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by ofuonyebi: 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2023
God of Abraham come and save Nigeria from all these unbelievable calamities
the suicide and sudden death toll is becoming alarming!

unless GOD ALMIGHTY INTERVENES!
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by EndRape2(f): 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2023
When you are married to a useless man, this is how it ends , damaged men that feels cheating is their right , if you are not strong as a woman, do not marry Nigerian men, just use and dump them.
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Johnn78: 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

My friend these things are there for everyone to see.
We're talking NOW!!! 2023!!! I'm sure at some point even you was richer than Oprah!
Below are ALL African billionaires 2023. Notice, no Alakoja, no Otedola
Oga you don't know what you are typing.You said She is not billionaire in dollars . I repeat again Alakija is billionaire in dollars !
And she has once or twice officially held the Forbes official title for the richest black woman on planet earth 🌎.

The topic is not just African billionaires. The topic is Melanin female/Woman/vagina billionaires not white or European or Caucasian but Black or Africanamerican .

You might want to Google richest women in continent Africa 🌍 and see if madam Alakija won't crop up. She is currently number two (2023) Africa and number 4 or 5 globally!!! In comparison with black πŸ–€ women from usa, πŸ‡²πŸ‡Ύ australia πŸ‡«πŸ‡° Canada and all over the world 🌎

Alakija is richer than Beyonce and she has once toppled Oprah to claim number one spot on earth

1 Like

Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Elonmuzk(m): 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2023
Mental health issues.
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by PoliteActivist: 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2023
Johnn78:

Oga you don't know what you are typing.You said She is not billionaire in dollars . I repeat again Alakija is billionaire in dollars !
And she has once or twice officially held the Forbes official title for the richest black woman on planet earth 🌎.

The topic is not just African billionaires. The topic is Melanin female/Woman/vagina billionaires not white or European or Caucasian but Black or Africanamerican .

You might want to Google richest women in continent Africa 🌍 and see if madam Alakija won't crop up. She is currently number two (2023) Africa and number 4 or 5 globally!!! In comparison with black πŸ–€ women from usa, πŸ‡²πŸ‡Ύ australia πŸ‡«πŸ‡° Canada and all over the world 🌎

Alakija is richer than Beyonce and she has once toppled Oprah to claim number one spot on earth

Sir, I don't want to to call you a total rΓ©tard who is talking from his anus. You have just been shown Forbe's official complete list of AFRICAN billionaires of 2023, yet you insist on still making a fool of yourself. Is Alakija not African? THERE ARE ONLY 3 BILLIONAIRES IN NIGERIA!! And it is really a major mark of ignorance that you are one of the very few people who don't know that!

Here's what you wrote (like someone high on something)
What does "Melanin female/Woman/vagina" have to do with wether you have a billion dollars or not??!

Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Johnn78: 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Sir, I don't want to to call you a total rΓ©tard who is talking from his anus. You have just been shown Forbe's official complete list of AFRICAN billionaires of 2023, yet you insist on still making a fool of yourself. Is Alakija not African? THERE ARE ONLY 3 BILLIONAIRES IN NIGERIA!! And it is really a major mark of ignorance that you are one of the very few people who don't know that!

Here's what you wrote (like someone high on something)
What does "Melanin female/Woman/vagina" have to do with wether you have a billion dollars or not??!
You are the retard talking from his anius . Alakija is number two in Forbes official (2023) of African women billionaires. Choke on that!!!!

Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by PoliteActivist: 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2023
Johnn78:

You are the retard talking from his anius . Alakija is number two in Forbes official (2023) of African women billionaires. Choke on that!!!!

(Like I said, IGNORANCE! He's the only one who doesn't know there are all sorts of fake "Forbes" lists out there)

Here's the link to FORBES where my info is from.
Let's see yours

https://www.forbes.com/lists/africa-billionaires/?sh=4981205824d5

Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Johnn78: 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

(Like I said, IGNORANCE! He's the only one who doesn't know there are all sorts of fake "Forbes" lists out there)

Here's the link to FORBES where my info is from.
Let's see yours

You are a disgrace to yourself if you do not know Richest woman in Africa 🌍 billion dollars.
Who are the top 2 richest women in Africa?
Alakija of famfa oil wells has held that spot for decades .

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/folorunso-alakija-named-2nd-richest-african-woman/

Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by PoliteActivist: 10:35pm On Nov 08, 2023
Johnn78:

You are a disgrace to yourself if you do not know Richest woman in Africa 🌍 billion dollars.
Who are the top 2 richest women in Africa?
Alakija of famfa oil wells has held that spot for decades .

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/folorunso-alakija-named-2nd-richest-african-woman/

It's official: I'm talking to a retard.
Forbes has a website. Instead of sharing link to it, you are quoting some obvious hype piece!
RECEIVE SENSE!!!

Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Johnn78: 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

It's official: I'm talking to a retard.
Forbes has a website. Instead of sharing link to it, you are quoting some obvious hype piece!
RECEIVE SENSE!!!
It's official: This retard activist does not know the richest woman on the African planet.

Dangote is both richest man and richest woman in Africa. RECEIVE SENSE!!!

Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by PoliteActivist: 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2023
Johnn78:

It's official: This retard activist does not know the richest woman on the African planet.

Dangote is both richest man and richest woman in Africa. RECEIVE SENSE!!!

My illiterate friend, there is a difference between "richest" and "billionaire". The richest person in my group of acquaintances is Otedola, but he's not a billionaire. Likewise, the richest female in Africa is NOT a billionaire - there are no female billionaires in Africa.
Once again, here's a list of ALL the billionaires in Africa
(ALL means everyone, male and female. I know it is like I'm talking to a child - but that's how you come across)

Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Johnn78: 11:18pm On Nov 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

My illiterate friend, there is a difference between "richest" and "billionaire". The richest person in my group of acquaintances is Otedola, but he's not a billionaire. Likewise, the richest female in Africa is NOT a billionaire - there are no female billionaires in Africa.
Once again, here's a list of ALL the billionaires in Africa
(ALL means everyone, male and female. I know it is like I'm talking to a child - but that's how you come across)
My illiterate friend and broke and haggard jealous Ret*ard.
Why are you so pained because l am mentioning Alakija when holding a discussion of Africa's wealthiest women.
For your info, Alakija is number #20 in that combined list of males and females.

Why are you so pained that l mentioned Alakija when discussing Africa's wealthiest females? A woman who has appeared in Forbes official list for several decades . HOW MANY TIMES HAS YOUR MOTHER MADE FORBES BILLIONAIRE LISTS??
So l should not mention Alakija again when talking of Africa's wealthiest women ? And discussing the richest black πŸ–€ women on earth.

Alakija is richer than Beyonce and far richer than your mother. Choke on that

She has held the spot 2014;2015;2016;2017;2018; 2019. So U expect me to bring up your broke mother when holding discussion about Africa's wealthiest women
https://www.forbes.com/profile/folorunsho-alakija/

Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by epainos: 11:25pm On Nov 08, 2023
Johnn78:

[/b]
Olodo still went ahead to explain family tree. grin grin grin

Some people cannot be saved. grin grin grin
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by epainos: 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

You can go
Olodo like that guy up there. grin
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Johnn78: 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2023
epainos:

I Epainos am Olodo still go ahead to explain family tree. grin grin grin

I olodo Epainos am reeking of pains and suffering and cannot be saved. grin grin
grin

Olodo Epainos doomed to poverty and suffering cannot be saved

Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by epainos: 11:40pm On Nov 08, 2023
Johnn78:
[/color]
You win this back and forth exchange of posts. I dont have time to argue. A beg. It is always fun to let stu. pidity and fo. olishness have the last say. grin And it is even sweet, to leave the person with the ego of winning without fully grapsing the main koko. See...you win. You can leave and find another person to carry your aggression on. Man still doesn't decode my words. Chai. Some women dey try sha...and you sef go dey pilot a family. Your wife go dey use your head anyhow ooo as you no fit use am...but winning and having the last say is your goal. grin So, go...ahead...have your last say.....go ahead. If you dont reply, i will be so disappointed. grin grin
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Johnn78: 11:48pm On Nov 08, 2023
epainos:

You win this back and forth exchange of posts. I dont have time to argue. A beg.
It is always fun to let stu. pidity and fo. olishness have the last say. I Epainos am stupidity and foolishness. grin And it is even sweet, to leave Epainos person with the ego of winning without fully grapsing the main koko. See...you win. I eave and find another person to carry my Epainos pained aggression on.

Man still doesn't decode my words. Chai. Some women dey try sha...and you sef go dey pilot a family. Your wife go dey use your head anyhow ooo as you no fit use am...but winning and having the last say is your goal. grin So, go...ahead...have your last say.....go ahead. If you dont reply, i will be so disappointed. grin grin

I am sorry your Epainos children are born to suffer.
Hence you cannot comprehend
Children of a generation born with silver spoon into generational wealth that transcends generations and never having to suffer like the Rockefellers of the world, the Johnsons family , The Walton's family, etc with wealth spanning centuries ensuring a life of opulence

Otedola s children will never suffer just as Folorunsho's Alakija children will never suffer.
Even if your ePAIN children are born to suffer just like most kids of their generation.

Even though your children are born just for suffering. Even Ur monicker Epainos reeks of pains and suffering.
[/quote]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vZsxpqbngo?si=hYquWdYL85KC5iIM

Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by nighthawk1: 2:09am On Nov 09, 2023
LAXconfidential:
BY THE TIME APC IS DONE WITH NIGERIA, YOU WILL ALL CRY BLOOD!

People are dying in droves daily!

People are committing suicide daily!

People can no longer feed

People can no longer pay debts

Nigerians are suffering nail-biting poverty

But your president and his wife are living in sheer opulence emarking billions for themselves to spend and enjoy more life.

Tinubu was already a billionaire before he got into office, why not leave taxpayers money for us and use it to better our lives??

On top of all this, some people still come here daily to defend him because they were paid crumbs. Continue defending till it happens to your own kin. God will judge all of us on the last day.

2015 till date has been depressing for most Nigerians and more families slipping into poverty by no fault of theirs.

Working/scrapping to feed. There are a lot of unrecorded suicides out there. Its frustrating
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by ohosi4real(m): 2:55am On Nov 09, 2023
God see us through
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by caye(m): 7:44am On Nov 09, 2023
Watinhapen:
Is suicide now the trending thing? The bible says that curse be to anyone who hangs himself or herself on a tree. This simply means curse be to anyone who kills his or herself. Nothing should make anyone take his or her life.

When the Roman empire started collapsing or was on its last stage of collapse, the old gods no longer could aid the ppl.
The ppl required new gods.
Then the age of Christianity and Islam was born.

I have a feeling, that if suffering gets to a threshold, the religions presently occupying the minds of the MASSES ( not the rulers), may either become obsolete, new ones brought into life , or the masses will reform/ edit the old religions.

Β°read in-between the linesΒ°
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by chocboi78(m): 8:27am On Nov 09, 2023
Despite meeting with governor of Lagos state. All for clout I guess
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by silifat11(m): 8:35am On Nov 09, 2023
Quite sad... I would have think of it as a fake news until I saw her husband WhatsApp status, being a Close pal. It's quite unfortunate
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Pepperdemisback: 9:54am On Nov 09, 2023
Rejouir:
Murder, are you in this country? How much is a bag of rice. Are you aware there is no mama put rice of 200 naira, it's 350 naira and above, and it's a scoop of spoon. Yet salaries isn't increasing.

Relationship these days, is like 90% of women going after 10% of men, who are financial okay to get married. It's not like there are no men, but majority aren't living the kind of life, which is financially attractive to date a woman.
Are you and the members of your family, relatives, friends and neighbors out of i
t? How many of them don commit suicide? There's a news recently that a 7 year old commit suicide by hanging herself with a wrapper. Does that story make sense?
This woman's boy is a housing ambassador, she and the husband not jobless, is this hunger?
They all lived in Lagos, she went to commit suicide in Benin, why? Not everything is about hunger, she probably has a hidden martial issue.

1 Like

Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Pepperdemisback: 9:57am On Nov 09, 2023
Okpollo:
Its my unfortunate and miserable mother mothers shedding tears and committing suicide not me
Okpollo{frog's big eyes} no be open eye. Don't cry in my mention again.
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Pepperdemisback: 10:00am On Nov 09, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

7 year old? Link to the story, please.
Sorry, I can't trail it. Alleged to hang herself with a wrapper. It doesn't make any sense at all. People are committing murder and using the economy as a cover up.

1 Like

Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by BRATISLAVA: 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Sorry, I can't trail it. Alleged to hang herself with a wrapper. It doesn't make any sense at all. People are committing murder and using the economy as a cover up.

It really doesn't make any sense. The constant suicide is now a trend for clicks.
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Pepperdemisback: 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2023
Okpollo:
okpollo is big eye , big eyes dont cry they make my senseless and useless mama cry.
Mumu, Okpollo na FROG!
My comments are for human beings, not frogs!
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by PoliteActivist: 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2023
Johnn78:

For your info, Alakija is number #20 in that combined list of males and females.

Problem with a forum like this is that there is no vetting. You may be talking to someone and just assume they have normal IQ, not knowing you're talking to a total ignoramus. How can an adult not know that "ALL" includes male and female?? How??!!

Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Johnn78: 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Problem with a forum like this is that there is no vetting. You may be talking to someone and just assume they have normal IQ, not knowing you're talking to a total ignoramus. How can an adult not know that "ALL" includes male and female?? How??!!
The problem with a faceless forum like this is that ignoramus folks without normal IQs who cannot afford 3square meals in a day talkless of owning properties in Atlanta & all over the world, desperately want their mothers names to be mentioned when discussing Africa's wealthiest Women.

Why are you so pained because l am mentioning Alakija when holding a discussion of Africa's wealthiest women.

Why are you so pained that l mentioned Alakija when discussing Africa's wealthiest females? A woman who has appeared in Forbes official list for several decades . HOW MANY TIMES HAS YOUR MOTHER MADE FORBES BILLIONAIRE LISTS??
So l should not mention Alakija again when talking of Africa's wealthiest women ? And discussing the richest black πŸ–€ women on earth.

She has held the spot 2014;2015;2016;2017;2018; 2019. So U expect me to bring up your broke mother when holding discussion about Africa's wealthiest women

Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by PoliteActivist: 4:08pm On Nov 09, 2023
Johnn78:

The problem with a faceless forum like this is that ignoramus folks without normal IQs who cannot afford 3square meals in a day talkless of owning properties in Atlanta & all over the world, desperately want their mothers names to be mentioned when discussing Africa's wealthiest Women.

My obtuse, quite unlettered friend, no matter who Alakija is richer than, point is, her assets are NOT up to $1B as valued by Forbes. Do you get it now??
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by MyChoice1: 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Are you and the members of your family, relatives, friends and neighbors out of i
t? How many of them don commit suicide? There's a news recently that a 7 year old commit suicide by hanging herself with a wrapper. Does that story make sense?
This woman's boy is a housing ambassador, she and the husband not jobless, is this hunger?
They all lived in Lagos, she went to commit suicide in Benin, why? Not everything is about hunger, she probably has a hidden martial issue.

Exactly my thoughts. It has to be a marital issue. Probably infidelity or blackmail...it can't be hunger, if it's difficult for two to share the burden, how much more only one person shouldering it all?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 288. 7 Deaths. 51 Discharged / Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) / Lady Falls From Balcony Of 2-storey Building While Chatting With Friend. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.