Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 (75142 Views)

Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work / Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by naturefellow(m): 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2023
Manigie:
Oh no, this is so sad ..... May her soul rest in peace....

Truth is Nigerians are going through a lot, you see someone smiling on the outside but on the inside, its........

Just make sure if you can't put a smile on someone's face, then don't be the reason for that person's sadness
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by ufuosman(m): 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2023
So sad
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by ugotaya: 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2023
MayowaTallguy:
She did if for her children
Watch how people go start to dey help d boy
"Mummy calm dowm"

Did what for her children? and 17 people like this comment. sorry state of affair in Nigeria ooo

2 Likes

Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by yommen: 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Tinubulation in the land.

Small pickin!
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by PoliteActivist: 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2023
Johnn78:

That's not a lie. Check records
There was a year Carlos slim Helu was the richest human being on earth.
Even one time Elon Musk was displaced by Arnault the owner of Louis Vuitton LVHM sometime last year for the number one spot on earth 🌎

Even Amazon Jeff Bezos himself has held the number one spot consecutively in recent years .
One has to be following the lists annually as it's keeps updating annually'

Folorunsho Alakija once displaced Opera Winfrey to be the richest black woman on planet earth. Around the year pastor Myles Munroe 🇲🇾died in plane crash

.... Headlines be like, the late preacher was scheduled to be at a conference where richest black woman on earth was to speak also'
She has displaced Opera once or twice before.
I will check the year again.
(2021) She was number two richest black woman on planet earth 🌎.

Even if she is not number one right now, she is billionaire in dollars and is doing well for herself. (Thanks to former head of state grin)

My friend these things are there for everyone to see.
We're talking NOW!!! 2023!!! I'm sure at some point even you was richer than Oprah!
Below are ALL African billionaires 2023. Notice, no Alakoja, no Otedola

Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by izibili44: 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2023
Please we need full confirmation. Don't believe thisquote author=Dayvidoo post=126857388]Woman Whose Son Went Viral After She Posted ‘Mummy Calm Down’ Video Reportedly Commits S!ucide

Source: @Sammydo214 (Twitter)[/quote]
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Revolva(m): 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2023
Omenlon:
please mention one politician that is not living in opulence. Do know where Peter Obi leave in Lagos? Osborne tower, Ikoyi. If you don't know ask anybody what it takes to buy a floor in that tower. Or do you want to talk about Atiku lavish lifestyle in Dubai? Stop deceiving yourself and move on, politics is over

Did peter obi steam money to where he is today that is what you will ask your self

Where did jagaban and atiku do to get to be a billionaire
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by ufotunang: 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
..abi... renewed shege 🙄
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Kingbuhari(m): 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2023
Nigerians will rather commit suicide than to protest... Chibuike Amaechi 2023
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by PaulH07: 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2023
Dayvidoo:
Woman Whose Son Went Viral After She Posted ‘Mummy Calm Down’ Video Reportedly Commits S!ucide

Source: @Sammydo214 (Twitter)

Nothing more than a mental illness at play here.
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by SisterAnn(f): 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
We are in perilous times Oga. This is the Great Tinubulation!

RIP to the dead.
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by NaijaCover(m): 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by abba190: 6:19pm On Nov 08, 2023
FireUpNow:

If you're hungry you need food then if you need money then work is available to earn money. Which one are you in?
give me the work
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by epainos: 6:23pm On Nov 08, 2023
Johnn78:

What a pity!!!
I will spell it for you one by one.. A to Z like i would spell it for a kid in kindergarten. My generation means the people born around the time I was born (you can use demographic cohort to group it). A fact is what I stated. So, Dangote kids can also say that their generation in Nigeria is poor. It is a fact. This is what it means. I did not say that the family of Dangote is poor. You did not understand the statement, and you turned it to .... the family of dangote cannot be poor.

In your world...generation only means family tree. Olodo. This is why you are confused. It has many meanings. And in the context I used it, it is so clear. You cannot easily decode what generation means in my post. Olodo.

If you had gone to a good school, all you need to do is to search the meaning of "generation" - all of the people born and living at about the same time, regarded collectively. This is the first definition....so, the default when using generation means all people born around the time one is born. Most dictionaries expressed it in terms of family trees after 2 or 3 other definitions. When you say generation, the first meaning you check is the people born around your time before checking family trees. So, the olodo in you does not know this. Dangote's generation first mean all the people born around when he was born before talking of his family tree...but it depends on how he uses it. This is why you need to attend better school. And to do this well, you can use demographic cohort.

Oga....go to good school and learn. Stop showing your stu.pidity. The family tree of Dangote is not the generation of Dangote and his kids. The generation of Dangote is different from that of his kids.

Now read exactly what I wrote:
I already know that my generation came to suffer in this Nigeria; however, individuals in my generation can make something out of their lives.

....however...individuals in my generation has shown it clearly that generation means people born around me....and not my family tree. Christ...i have to explain this to you? Chai! Olodo.

Go to school and learn. School is not a scam.

Olodo!
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by HugeElephant(f): 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2023
Minus 1
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by FireUpNow(m): 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2023
abba190:
give me the work
Where is your location?
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by abba190: 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2023
FireUpNow:

Where is your location?
lagos
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by finallybusy: 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2023
I don’t believe. The boy never grow since? The video was viral in 2017/2020.
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by VTJN(m): 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2023
Roboto11:

LP and PDP legislators are each receiving 160 million Naira cars.

Abeg shift.
you're still supporting this APC government right?
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by AfroBeatDiary: 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2023
She for just calm down nah.
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by VTJN(m): 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2023
FireUpNow:

Where is your location?
please give me the work. I am hungry and i believe i need a job to end my hunger
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2023
SHE FORGET TO CALL ON OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST FOR COMPLETE HEALING. SO SAD.
sad
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Roboto11: 7:00pm On Nov 08, 2023
VTJN:
you're still supporting this APC government right?

Before nko?
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
SHE FORGET TO CALL ON OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST FOR COMPLETE HEALING. SO SAD.
sad
To all those who need healing inside for your situation,go see genuine Pastor of God.You will regain your strength to live joyful. Suicide is evil,because it implies you suffer on earth and suffer in hell.DONT DO HARD DRUGS IT IS THE HIGHEST PUSHER TO SUICIDE.Because hard drugs makes you lose your mind sad
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by popsyleo1: 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2023
RIP. The son is a prophet. He saw it coming and was telling her to be calming down.
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by lomprico(m): 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2023
Bleep!
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Johnn78: 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2023
epainos:

.My generation means the people born around the time I was born (you can use demographic cohort to group it). A fact is what I stated. So, Dangote kids can also say that their generation in Nigeria is poor. It is a fact. This is what it means. I did not say that the family of Dangote is poor. You did not understand the statement, and you turned it to .... the family of dangote cannot be poor.

In your world...generation only means family tree. Olodo. This is why you are confused. It has many meanings. And in the context I used it, it is so clear. You cannot easily decode what generation means in my post. Olodo.

If you had gone to a good school, all you need to do is to search the meaning of "generation" - all of the people born and living at about the same time, regarded collectively. This is the first definition....so, the default when using generation means all people born around the time one is born. Most dictionaries expressed it in terms of family trees after 2 or 3 other definitions. When you say generation, the first meaning you check is the people born around your time before checking family trees. So, the olodo in you does not know this. Dangote's generation first mean all the people born around when he was born before talking of his family tree...but it depends on how he uses it. This is why you need to attend better school. And to do this well, you can use demographic cohort.

Oga....go to good school and learn. Stop showing your stu.pidity. The family tree of Dangote is not the generation of Dangote and his kids. The generation of Dangote is different from that of his kids.

Now read exactly what I wrote:
I already know that my generation came to suffer in this Nigeria; however, individuals in my generation can make something out of their lives.

...? Chai! Olodo.

Go to school and learn. School is not a scam.

Olodo!
You are the Olodo here.
Your post reeks of low intelligence quotient and it's of no use trading words with your low IQ.
What part of there is Generational wealth that transcends generations don't you understand
I will spell it for you ABC like a kindergarten child
Little 9yo Prince George of England, child of future king William's, and Great grandchild of Queen Elizabeth ,George a Gen Z child ( GenZ Generation Z--- demographic cohort born 1997--2012) can never suffer even if Gen Z is generation born to suffer just like his little sibling prince Louis---a Gen Alpha child born 2018 (Generation Alpha Gen Alpha-demographic age cohort born from 2012/mid 2010s to mid 2020s) can never suffer even if Gen Alpha is generation born to suffer

There has always been poverty.It's nothing new or never heard of before. From great financial depressions that shook the whole world 🌎, from world war one to even two when several people were picking up the pieces.
Yet despite all these,[b] there is generational wealth that transcends all generations, like the Rockefellers of the world, the Johnsons family , The Walton's family, etc Even if Dantata/Dangote's kids generation are born to suffer, Dantata/Dangote's children are not born to suffer and they will never suffer. Period!!
Otedola s children will never suffer just as Folorunsho's Alakija children will never suffer.
Even if your ePAIN children are born to suffer just like most kids of their generation.

ALL CHILDREN IN THAT GENERATION WILL NOT SUFFER PERIOD! Even though your children are born just for suffering. Even Ur monicker Epainos reeks of pains and suffering.
[/quote]

generation refers to all of the people born and living at about the same time, regarded collectively.Its , "the average period, about 20–⁠30 years maximum, during which children are born and grow up, become adults, and begin to have children." Age difference of about 30years makes a generation. A 60yo man & his his 30yo son are one generation apart!just as he is two generations apart from his grandchild & about three to four generations apart from his great grandchildren.

What part of there is Generational wealth that transcends all generations don't your Olodo mind understand?

Stinkingly Wealthy Sir Alfred Nobel died over a l00years ago, in the late1880's. He died at least 60years before Nigeria independence in 1960.Yet today in 2023, his wealth 🤑 🤑 🤑 he left behind 1890s to be managed by Swiss society , gives generational returns, and in 2023 over a l00years later,, annually, since 1901, over 600people on earth have received $300 000 each (11million SECS ) from Sir Alfred's wealth. The latest Nobel laureates 2023 cohorts in medicine & others was announced days ago. [/color]
[i] That's like Big brother naija 100millionnaira cash prize times 2.5 to times 3 for one person annually. And there are over four Nobel prize winners in literature, peace, medicine , physics, chemistry , economics annually for over 100years and counting.

the annual interest (returns) from safe securities & real estate of a transgeneratiomal wealthy man Nobel who died over 120years ago, in 1890 pays for about five Illebayes & five phynos big brother & five Mercy Lambo Big Brother annually every year for over 120years and counting . And the cash prize is up to 250million naira per person.
There are levels to this thing called wealth.
A Gen Alpha child born to the Johnsons family of usa is born to enjoy even if Gen Alphas may be a generation born to suffer.

Even if Queen Elizabeth's Gen G.I; G ---greatest generation was born to suffer, a child born to the royal family can never suffer, just as the Dantatas family of Northern Nigeria of which Dangote is from the dynasty can never ever be poor or suffer even though your ePAIN children. are born to suffer

Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Fearyourcreator: 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2023
MayowaTallguy:
She did if for her children
Watch how people go start to dey help d boy
"Mummy calm dowm"
Oya werey gan ooo... see where you carry the matter go... werey plenty this NL ooo
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Fearyourcreator: 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2023
LAXconfidential:
BY THE TIME APC IS DONE WITH NIGERIA, YOU WILL ALL CRY BLOOD!

People are dying in droves daily!

People are committing suicide daily!

People can no longer feed

People can no longer pay debts

Nigerians are suffering nail-biting poverty

But your president and his wife are living in sheer opulence emarking billions for themselves to spend and enjoy more life.

Tinubu was already a billionaire before he got into office, why not leave taxpayers money for us and use it to better our lives??

On top of all this, some people still come here daily to defend him because they were paid crumbs. Continue defending till it happens to your own kin. God will judge all of us on the last day.
First no free money for you.
Again go find work ..
And again people commit suicide in your dream country so Wetin you dey yarn
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Fearyourcreator: 8:23pm On Nov 08, 2023
epainos:
Nigeria is frustrating. It is very hard to live in Nigeria. Well, I just pray we reduce the number of children we give birth to. I already know that my generation came to suffer in this Nigeria; however, individuals in my generation can make something out of their lives.

People realise that life is vanity after they have been wounded with the issue of life. Nigeria is tough. It is well.
You can go and commit suicide too
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Rejouir: 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2023
Pepperdemisback:
All these suicide everyday need to be investigated. They seem like murders to me with suicide as cover ups.
Murder, are you in this country? How much is a bag of rice. Are you aware there is no mama put rice of 200 naira, it's 350 naira and above, and it's a scoop of spoon. Yet salaries isn't increasing.

Relationship these days, is like 90% of women going after 10% of men, who are financial okay to get married. It's not like there are no men, but majority aren't living the kind of life, which is financially attractive to date a woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 288. 7 Deaths. 51 Discharged / Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) / Lady Falls From Balcony Of 2-storey Building While Chatting With Friend. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.