Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 (75140 Views)

Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work / Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Johnn78: 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2023
PoliteActivist:

My obtuse, quite unlettered friend, no matter who Alakija is richer than, point is, her assets are NOT up to $1B as valued by Forbes. Do you get it now??
My obtuse very unlettered friend. Your mother's assets and the assets of your full generation in your full family combined are NOT 🚫 up to $1B as valued by Forbes, NOT NOW , NOT BEFORE, NOT EVER . SO I do not give a fvck who you or your mother are .Do you get it now? ? .
https://www.forbes.com/profile/folorunsho-alakija/

I was not discussing about your broke mother but about Africa's powerfully wealthy women in the continent Not Abroad; who have made forbes and unseated Oprah Winfrey once or twice and the conversation could not be complete without mentioning Alakija; NOT YOUR BROKE MOTHER but Alakija who has held the Forbes spot 2014;2015;2016;2017;2018; 2019. So U expect me to bring up your broke mother in the conversation and you had to jump in unsolicited. Now get the fvck off my mentions & get lost.

Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by PoliteActivist: 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2023
Johnn78:

My obtuse very unlettered friend. Your mother's assets and the assets of your full generation in your full family combined are NOT 🚫 up to $1B as valued by Forbes, NOT NOW , NOT BEFORE, NOT EVER . SO I do not give a fvck who you or your mother are .Do you get it now? ? .

I was not discussing about your broke mother but about Africa's powerfully wealthy women in the continent Not Abroad; who have made forbes and unseated Oprah Winfrey once or twice and the conversation could not be complete without mentioning Alakija; NOT YOUR BROKE MOTHER but Alakija who has held the Forbes spot 2014;2015;2016;2017;2018; 2019. So U expect me to bring up your broke mother in the conversation and you had to jump in unsolicited. Now get the fvck off my mentions & get lost.

My Ignorant friend we are talking 2023.
Go to Forbes, search Alakija, nothing comes up. Same for Otedola. But search Adenuga or Dangote and you get results.
Here's the link again
https://www.forbes.com/lists/africa-billionaires/?sh=4981205824d5
See where it says "search by name", type in Alakija there

Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Johnn87: 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Go to Forbes, search Alakija, nothing comes up. Same for Otedola. But search Adenuga or Dangote and you get results.
Here's the link again
https://www.forbes.com/lists/africa-billionaires/?sh=4981205824d5
See where it says "search by name", type in Alakija there

PoliteActivist:

Go to Forbes, search Alakija, nothing comes up. Same for Otedola. But search Adenuga or Dangote and you get results
My ignorant friend. Forbes knows Alakija and she is in their official site. Here is the link again.

But l have searched and searched for your broke mother on Forbes and cannot see any single mention of her, NOT before, NOT now , NOT ever and there will never be any mention of her., So U expect me to bring up your broke mother in the conversation, and you had to jump in unsolicited. Now get the fvck off my mentions & get lost.

Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by PoliteActivist: 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2023
Johnn87:

My ignorant friend. Forbes knows Alakija and she is in their official site. Here is the link again.

But l have searched and searched for your broke mother on Forbes and cannot see any single mention of her, NOT before, NOT now , NOT ever and there will never be any mention of her., So U expect me to bring up your broke mother in the conversation, and you had to jump in unsolicited. Now get the fvck off my mentions & get lost.

My extremely low IQ friend, how can you search my mother when you don't know her name?
Alakija is rich but no longer a billionaire since 2021 according to Forbes. Capisce?
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Johnn87: 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2023
PoliteActivist:

My extremely low IQ friend, how can you search my mother when you don't know her name?
Alakija is rich but no longer a billionaire since 2021 according to Forbes. Capisce?

My extremely brainless friend without IQ
I was not discussing about your broke mother but about Africa's powerfully wealthy women in the continent Not Abroad; who have made forbes and unseated Oprah Winfrey once or twice and the conversation could not be complete without mentioning Alakija; NOT YOUR BROKE MOTHER but Alakija who has held the Forbes spot 2014;2015;2016;2017;2018; 2019.
At least Forbes website has profile for Alakija .

Your mother's assets & the assets of your full family combined are NOT 🚭 up to $B as valued by Forbes. NOT NOW, NOT BEFORE,NOT EVER. So l do not give a fvck who you or your mother are.

Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by PoliteActivist: 11:12pm On Nov 09, 2023
Johnn87:

My extremely brainless friend without IQ
I was not discussing about your broke mother but about Africa's powerfully wealthy women in the continent Not Abroad; who have made forbes and unseated Oprah Winfrey once or twice and the conversation could not be complete without mentioning Alakija; NOT YOUR BROKE MOTHER but Alakija who has held the Forbes spot 2014;2015;2016;2017;2018; 2019.
At least Forbes website has profile for Alakija .

Your mother's assets & the assets of your full family combined are NOT 🚭 up to $B as valued by Forbes. NOT NOW, NOT BEFORE,NOT EVER. So l do not give a fvck who you or your mother are.

My dear illiterate friend, when you post something, check the date, so you don't keep making an even bigger fool of yourself than you already appear.
Alakija is a good woman and very rich, but she doesn't need you to LIE for her. She hasn't been a billionaire since 2021, and I'm sure she's quite okay with that!
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Johnn87: 11:42pm On Nov 09, 2023
PoliteActivist:

My dear illiterate friend, when you post something, check the date, so you don't keep making an even bigger fool of yourself than you already appear.
Alakija is a good woman and very rich, but she doesn't need you to LIE for her. She hasn't been a billionaire since 2021, and I'm sure she's quite okay with that
My dear illiterate friend, when people post somebody and it's
NOT YOUR BROKE MOTHER but Alakija who has held the Forbes spot 2014;2015;2016;2017;2018; 2019 ,in a discussion of Africa's wealthiest Women who have once or twice usurped Oprah,

check it very well again to ensure .
it's not Your broke mother or the assets of all generations of your full broke political activist family combined, which are NOT 🚭 up to $B as valued by Forbes. NOT NOW, NOT BEFORE,NOT EVER that was posted .
so you don't keep making an even bigger fool of yourself than you already appear..

So U expect me to bring up your broke mother in the conversation, and you had to jump in unsolicited. Now get the fvck off my mentions & get lost.

Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by PoliteActivist: 11:55pm On Nov 09, 2023
Johnn87:

My dear illiterate friend, when people post somebody and it's
NOT YOUR BROKE MOTHER but Alakija who has held the Forbes spot 2014;2015;2016;2017;2018; 2019 ,in a discussion of Africa's wealthiest Women who have once or twice usurped Oprah,

it's not Your broke mother or the assets of all generations of your full broke political activist family combined, which are NOT 🚭 up to $B as valued by Forbes. NOT NOW, NOT BEFORE,NOT EVER that was posted .
so you don't keep making an even bigger fool of yourself than you already appear..

So U expect me to bring up your broke mother in the conversation, and you had to jump in unsolicited. Now get the fvck off my mentions & get lost.

My dear CONFUSED friend, when you post something, check the date, so you don't keep making an even bigger fool of yourself than you already appear.
Alakija is a good woman and very rich, but she doesn't need you to LIE for her. She hasn't been a billionaire since 2021, and I'm sure she's quite okay with that!
Go find something to do with your own life!
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Johnn87: 12:15am On Nov 10, 2023
PoliteActivist:

My dear CONFUSED friend, when you post something, check the date, so you don't keep making an even bigger fool of yourself than you already appear.
Go find something to do with your own life!

My dear CONFUSED friend,
when people post somebody and it's
NOT YOUR BROKE MOTHER but Alakija who has held the Forbes spot 2014;2015;2016;2017;2018; 2019 ,"in a discussion of Africa's wealthiest Women who have once or twice usurped Oprah,"

I don't remember posting your BROKE MOTHER or YOUR BROKE POLITICAL ACTIVIST FAMILY & BROKE GENEALOGY in the discussion. The only female who was posted in addition to Alakija in the discussion, was DJ cuppy who has private Jet that jets her to London from Nigeria.

So U expect me to bring up your broke mother,broke girlfriend/wife & broke sisters in the conversation, and you had to jump in unsolicited.

Go find something to do with your life.
Now get the fvck off my mentions & get lost.

Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by PoliteActivist: 12:32am On Nov 10, 2023
Johnn87:

My dear CONFUSED friend,
when people post somebody and it's
NOT YOUR BROKE MOTHER but Alakija who has held the Forbes spot 2014;2015;2016;2017;2018; 2019 ,"in a discussion of Africa's wealthiest Women who have once or twice usurped Oprah,"

I don't remember posting your BROKE MOTHER or YOUR BROKE POLITICAL ACTIVIST FAMILY & BROKE GENEALOGY in the discussion. The only female who was posted in addition to Alakija in the discussion, was DJ cuppy who has private Jet that jets her to London from Nigeria.

So U expect me to bring up your broke mother,broke girlfriend/wife & broke sisters in the conversation, and you had to jump in unsolicited.

Go find something to do with your life.

My totally, hopelessly confused and lying friend, I'm quite sure Alakija doesn't need your lies. She hasn't been a billionaire since 2021, so what?? Run along, find something to do with your own lying, pathetic life!!
Bye byeeee!
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by Johnn87: 12:55am On Nov 10, 2023
PoliteActivist:

My totally, hopelessly confused and lying friend, I'm quite sure Alakija doesn't need your lies. She hasn't been a billionaire since 2021, so what?? Run along, find something to do with your own lying, pathetic life!!
Bye byeeee!

My totally, hopelessly confused and lying broke Political activist friend, l'm quite sure its NOT YOUR BROKE MOTHER that was mentioned but Alakija who has held the Forbes spot 2014;2015;2016;2017;2018; 2019 ," in a discussion of Africa's wealthiest Women who have once or twice usurped Oprah.

Barking like a chiwawa. I don't remember posting your BROKE MOTHER or YOUR BROKE POLITICAL ACTIVIST FAMILY & BROKE GENEALOGY in the discussion. They are not 🚫 even worth mentioning. The only female who was posted in addition to Alakija in the discussion, was DJ cuppy who has private Jet that jets her to London from Nigeria.

So what?? Nobody gives a fvck about Your broke mother or the assets of all generations of your full broke political activist family combined, which are NOT 🚭 up to $B as valued by Forbes. NOT NOW, NOT BEFORE,NOT EVER. 🚫

So U expect me to bring up your broke mother,broke girlfriend/wife & broke sisters in the conversation, and you had to jump in unsolicited.Run along,
Go find something to do with your lowlife lying pathetic life.

Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by yewit37486: 7:56am On Nov 10, 2023
Johnn78:

What a pity!!!
Your post reeks of low intelligence quotient and it's of no use trading words with your low IQ.
There has always been poverty.It's nothing new never heard of before. From great financial depressions that shook the whole world 🌎, from world war one to even two when several people were picking up the pieces.
Yet despite all these, there is generational wealth that transcends all generations, like the Rockefellers of the world, the Johnsons family , The Walton's family, etc Even if Dantata/Dangote's kids generation are born to suffer, Dangote's children are not born to suffer and they will never suffer. Period!!
Otedola s children will never suffer just as Folorunsho's Alakija children will never suffer.
Even if your ePAIN children are born to suffer just like most kids of their generation.

[b] ALL CHILDREN IN THAT GENERATION WILL NOT SUFFER PERIOD! Even though your children are born just for suffering. Even Ur monicker Epainos reeks of pains and suffering.

Never say never...

And please calm down, you can disagree with people without all this, wouldn't change the point you are trying to make.
Re: Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 by yewit37486: 8:03am On Nov 10, 2023
Reflecting on that video again, for the boy to have been persistently telling her to calm down, there may have been some pattern of her becoming aggressive or extreme when she gets angry and he didn't want the situation escalating to that level. So many things between the lines. Very sad news though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 288. 7 Deaths. 51 Discharged / Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) / Lady Falls From Balcony Of 2-storey Building While Chatting With Friend. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.