Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,728 members, 7,834,418 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) (30435 Views)

Dino Melaye Campaigns In Koton Karfe, Kogi LGA (Drone Shots) / Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets / Dino Melaye Campaigns With 'Gbe Body E' moves and slogan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by tonytony208(m): 2:04am On Nov 09, 2023
APCNig:
We won't even allow PDP supporters to vote. We will teach you how this game is played. Both Bukola Mesujamba Saraki and Atikulation Abubakar are two losers that we have humiliated more than once.

You just declared that APC is a criminal organisation
Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by CaptainFM1: 2:55am On Nov 09, 2023
I can't imagine myself voting in any election conducted by Prof. Madmood again.
Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by Politicstoday: 3:17am On Nov 09, 2023
tonytony208:

Dino has two left legs, while your one-eyed allah has two right legs.

Is Dino the deputy of your allah?
Abi oooo. Abeg ask him well ooo

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by Dicoomoba: 4:01am On Nov 09, 2023
Truths9ja:
Dino Melaye is the people’s choice joor. Dino Melaye don won the people’s heart already. I really applaud his plans in the governorship bid. Really Dino Melaye is the people’s choice. He did his assignment well and he succeed.

Don’t forget the person he mocked is standing tall at the Aso rock so you’re baby politician you would have grabbed my point
Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by earnfromcrypto: 4:17am On Nov 09, 2023
Hmmm

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by Truths9ja: 4:28am On Nov 09, 2023
Dicoomoba:

Don’t forget the person he mocked is standing tall at the Aso rock so you’re baby politician you would have grabbed my point
As if the person in Aso rock is God? The person in Aso rock is a human being like you. Dey play

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by Truths9ja: 4:29am On Nov 09, 2023
Indispensable85:

Person wey lose Kogi for him own election wan help another person win same state. Lol 🤣🤣🤣 clowns
😂 he helped governor fintiri to win his reelection
Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by Truths9ja: 4:31am On Nov 09, 2023
APCNig:

Let me just tell you that we have the results already, we will just wait till Sunday before announcing it. We run this game, we will teach you how it's played
which results? Are you from Kogi State? You have no idea of form EC8A talkless of know the importance of Bvas machines ?

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by lordphenom: 6:02am On Nov 09, 2023
May dino never happen to kogites... he's a disaster
Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by izubext007: 6:04am On Nov 09, 2023
Dino too sure abeg
Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by Matrix137(m): 6:21am On Nov 09, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:
He wants to use Kogi state funds to replace or buy new Ferraris and Lambourghinis grin
Good morning sir. Pls can you help me with any amount to buy foodstuffs please. Even 500 will go a long way atleast for garri. Please. Hunger in the land cry God bless.
Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by Globad(f): 6:23am On Nov 09, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
grin grin grin grin

Dino will end up losing weight for nothing.

Exposing his two left legs for all to see. That's enough reason to deter voters.

Someone that should be wearing maternity gown to cover his legs.

I don't understand

How is it possible for anyone to have two left legs?
Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by eldoradoxx: 6:35am On Nov 09, 2023
Coolsat:
Ododo of APC is winning hands down, all odds already in his favour from what's currently going on in kogi state

For where. Ododo is winning only parts of Kogi Central and pockets of places. The other ethnic groups in Kogi have already decided that Ebiras have had their 8 years with Yahaya Bello and are not willing to vote another Ebira in a State that the Ebiras are not even majority.
Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by Coolsat(m): 6:43am On Nov 09, 2023
eldoradoxx:

For where. Ododo is winning only parts of Kogi Central and pockets of places. The other ethnic groups in Kogi have already decided that Ebiras have had their 8 years with Yahaya Bello and are not willing to vote another Ebira in a State that the Ebiras are not even majority.
I heard the Kogi east ruled for over 16years and nothing to show for it, they even want to monopolize the governorship position until fate decided otherwise. So if the Kogi central people wants to continue then I won't blame them because they learnt a bitter lesson from the igalas who think it's their birthright to be having the governorship position. Kogi west should be next after the Kogi central people have done their part. It's even better a zoning formula should be introduced but then every region would want to have their fill.
Votes from the ebiras are coming in a whole for their son, so don't be deceived by any propaganda on social media. I know what I'm saying when I wrote all odds are in favour of Ododo of APC
Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by Truths9ja: 6:56am On Nov 09, 2023
izubext007:
Dino too sure abeg
very sure oooo
Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by eldoradoxx: 7:07am On Nov 09, 2023
Coolsat:
I heard the Kogi east ruled for over 16years and nothing to show for it, they even want to monopolize the governorship position until fate decided otherwise. So if the Kogi central people wants to continue then I won't blame them because they learnt a bitter lesson from the igalas who think it's their birthright to be having the governorship position. Kogi west should be next after the Kogi central people have done their part. It's even better a zoning formula should be introduced but then every region would want to have their fill.
Votes from the ebiras are coming in a whole for their son, so don't be deceived by any propaganda on social media. I know what I'm saying when I wrote all odds are in favour of Ododo of APC
Has the North not ruled three times more than the South ruled Nigeria without much to show for it in the vast majority of their people, but does it stop Northerners running and winning presidential election after Tinubu ? No!. Welcome to Nigeria where ethnic and religious sentiment rules over competence
Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by phkka1(m): 7:25am On Nov 09, 2023
Poverty has delt so much blow to my people that they can even go in the night to listen to these political thieves.
Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 7:48am On Nov 09, 2023
Truths9ja:
From Atiku Abubakar of Pdp Campaigning for Senator Dino Melaye here

H.E. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar talks about Senator Dino Melaye, the Governorship Candidate of the PDP and by the grace of God the next Governor of Kogi State...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULQm2eZFVs0?si=V9F4pjIcD6KmlCLI

We reject Dino Melaye in his totality bcoz Kogi State doesn't have enough money to be wasted on Ferrari cars.
Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 7:53am On Nov 09, 2023
Truths9ja:
Dino Melaye is the people’s choice joor. Dino Melaye don won the people’s heart already. I really applaud his plans in the governorship bid. Really Dino Melaye is the people’s choice. He did his assignment well and he succeed.

More Ferrari to his fleet of cars.
Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by Truths9ja: 10:40am On Nov 09, 2023
Tareq1105:

More Ferrari to his fleet of cars.
Dino Melaye is the people’s choice joor. Even the APC bigwigs in Kogi State are working tirelessly against Ododo governorship bid in Kogi State not to talk of bad governance of yahaya bello in Kogi State. Dino melaye is the people’s choice. The slogan now is #Dinolokan

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by Truths9ja: 10:42am On Nov 09, 2023
Tareq1105:

We reject Dino Melaye in his totality bcoz Kogi State doesn't have enough money to be wasted on Ferrari cars.
how many of you reject Dino? You are not even from Kogi State, so you can never decide for Kogi state electorates. #Dinolokan is what the electorates are shouting on the media now and in the grassroots areas.

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by Kaytixy: 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2023
Politicstoday:
you have exposed Ododo more here. Infact his kinsmen in Okene will work against his governorship ambition in the next Saturday governorship Election. APC bigwigs in Kogi State are working against Ododo and yahaya bello in APC. Everyone can see part of the APC leaders acts in the Ododo campaign
I swear to God I'm a born Ebira boy from Okene but the truth is that for how long are we going to continue with bad governance all in the name of regionalism. Should I support somebody who I know is not fit for the job simply because he is my tribe man? I would have made a video with constructive criticism of yahaya Bello's administration but I'm scared of being arrested.
Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by Kaytixy: 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2023
Politicstoday:
you have exposed Ododo more here. Infact his kinsmen in Okene will work against his governorship ambition in the next Saturday governorship Election. APC bigwigs in Kogi State are working against Ododo and yahaya bello in APC. Everyone can see part of the APC leaders acts in the Ododo campaign
it baffles me how the people of Okene still want to vote for him all in the name of Ebira Agenda. I live in Okene and I won't vote for him simple.
Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by Politicstoday: 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kaytixy:
it baffles me how the people of Okene still want to vote for him all in the name of Ebira Agenda. I live in Okene and I won't vote for him simple.
it baffles me also, Infact a lot of his tribe won’t votes for his candidacy. Some APC bigwigs won’t even cast their votes for him not to talk of working with APC in the governorship poll. Ododo is a dullard man that will be disgrace in the election. He’s a disgrace to APC in Kogi State.

Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by Cromagnon: 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2023
yarimo:
Dead on arrival ambition, dino MILAYE wasting time and resources.
is it your time or resources?
Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by Indispensable85(m): 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2023
Truths9ja:
😂 he helped governor fintiri to win his reelection

How is Dino doing? Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣

Why have you disappeared? I hear say baba dey struggle for third position with Abejide him brother. Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) by Dicoomoba: 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2023
normally who later de play ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign / Defection Rocks APC In Akwa Ibom State,former Party Chairmen Quits (see Reasons) / Piotr Cywinski Writes Buhari Over Umar Farouq Sentenced For Blasphemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.