Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

N@ked Woman Seen On House Roof In Benin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / N@ked Woman Seen On House Roof In Benin (7528 Views)

A Business Woman Seen Sitting At The Front Of Her Shop Waiting For Customers / Man Massaging A Curvy N@ked Woman Spark Outrage, Got People Talking / Man And Woman Seen Fighting Seriously Inside Dirty Gutter In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N@ked Woman Seen On House Roof In Benin by Map1(m): 9:44am On Nov 09, 2023
Bliztzer:

Most people no know say na edoline people be that.

If no be them, how she take get there?
kikikikiiiii
Re: N@ked Woman Seen On House Roof In Benin by CJStarz: 10:52am On Nov 09, 2023
😂😂😂

Wawelexy:

Which chemical? That's one of the Boeing 737 aircraft of Benin local airport that ran out of jet fuel during flight grin
Re: N@ked Woman Seen On House Roof In Benin by kmaster007: 11:40am On Nov 09, 2023
Dis one nah witch ooo
Re: N@ked Woman Seen On House Roof In Benin by jackmrandy: 11:54am On Nov 09, 2023
How true is this ? Things like this need to be studied
Re: N@ked Woman Seen On House Roof In Benin by BOSSkesh(m): 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2023
Evian is active
Pluto boys don activate
December will be detty
Re: N@ked Woman Seen On House Roof In Benin by Quodseverismete: 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2023
We call witch craft in Africa, just like we have English aircraft, African has theirs. The difference is the flying mode
Re: N@ked Woman Seen On House Roof In Benin by Magnoliaa(f): 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2023
I am really looking for a logical explanation for this sha.
Re: N@ked Woman Seen On House Roof In Benin by Hideaki: 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2023
Magnoliaa:

What else could be the reason that she's a witch

She's a cold blooded witch and she deserves to be lynched at first sight

1 Like

Re: N@ked Woman Seen On House Roof In Benin by robosky02(m): 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Na them, African airforce aka (kpians) on a failed mission, but why do witches always look haggard, ugly and disgusting?

They resemble Satan their boss

1 Like

Re: N@ked Woman Seen On House Roof In Benin by Nextt: 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2023
Map1:
If you once travelled with Benin Airline you will understand.

You said it all. Ignorant fellows claiming intelligence will say she climbed there with the aid of a ladder. Benin. Naked woman on roof that is inaccessible by its design.
Re: N@ked Woman Seen On House Roof In Benin by Thebadpolitican(m): 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2023
A witch can never transform to her body, when the actual body is at home she is probably mentally unstable

Ruling out any spiritual mysticism that's not how ritual works... Witchery work with the body at a safe while their spiritual body transform into any form of object and once they perceive danger the retreat to their body or if Thier object body face death they die as that object which cannot be seen physically anymore

Most people don't study here in Nigeria that's why we can't progress see many people calling
Her which, they fail to know things and just base their knowledge on pure assumption

1 Like

Re: N@ked Woman Seen On House Roof In Benin by Nextt: 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Do you see how the corrugated roof fan out from the wall making climbing onto the roof an impossible task without the aid of a ladder?

A very good number of men, with their superior strength and agility, cannot achieve this feat let alone a woman. The question remains how she got there.

If drugs should take the credit for this phenomenon, what specific kind of drugs can do that?

The western culture deems any explanation beyond the control of physical laws illogical. My point is she got there through some mystical, esoteric means.

Ignore that bloke who advocated lynching her.
Re: N@ked Woman Seen On House Roof In Benin by Nextt: 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2023
Thebadpolitican:
A witch can never transform to her body, when the actual body is at home

Most people don't study here in Nigeria that's why we can't progress see many people calling
Her which, they fail to know things and just base their knowledge on pure assumption

You describe the opinions of others you differ with as assumption without offering your perspective on the issue. Your comment is nothing but inflated balloon.
Re: N@ked Woman Seen On House Roof In Benin by Thebadpolitican(m): 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2023
Nextt:

You describe the opinions of others you differ with as assumption without offering your perspective on the issue. Your comment is nothing but inflated balloon.

You're bad at reading that's all I can say because my first paragraph I stated my opinion
Re: N@ked Woman Seen On House Roof In Benin by Nextt: 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

You're bad at reading that's all I can say because my first paragraph I stated my opinion

Really? You did? Here is your first paragraph in quote:

A witch can never transform to her body, when the actual body is at home

Where, within that paragraph, did you state what it is if others are not, according to you, intelligent enough to decipher what she is? If she is not a witch, then what is she?

Your paragraph, at best, leaves one guessing what your point really is.

If you want anyone to understand you with crystal clarity, you should up your game on being articulate.
Re: N@ked Woman Seen On House Roof In Benin by Caleb15(m): 5:59pm On Nov 09, 2023
Nawa o, person no fit land in peace again!
Re: N@ked Woman Seen On House Roof In Benin by finallybusy: 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2023
Madness or drug use. All the confessions come from torture. People impose the witch tag on the individual, forcing him/her to admit it out of fear.
Re: N@ked Woman Seen On House Roof In Benin by Dougad: 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2023
Omo Nigeria still believe in the existence of witchcraft in 2023.
Re: N@ked Woman Seen On House Roof In Benin by DavidEsq(m): 12:03am On Nov 10, 2023
Wawelexy:
Na dem.. this one don go try person wey pass am.

They should rescue her and listen to her confession
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: N@ked Woman Seen On House Roof In Benin by sulakishop(m): 2:58am On Nov 10, 2023
Na normal thing for that area, na fuel finish
Re: N@ked Woman Seen On House Roof In Benin by Originalsly: 3:07am On Nov 10, 2023
TheFacelessMan:

Exactly. That was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the recent story of man who died standing.

He could have taken hard drugs that gave his heart too much to handle. The removal of clothes is one of the signs of such drugs like " bath salts", "acid".

They burn from inside and feel like undressing but... some eventually die from exposure (hypothermia) to cold.

No joke! .... weed and even crack cocaine is learner to some of these new chemicals ... designer drugs. Bath Salts is the one that turn people to cannibal when under the influence.... like get naked and eat people face.

Re: N@ked Woman Seen On House Roof In Benin by Oluseyi001: 2:41am On Nov 20, 2023
free2ryhme:

how is this benin to start with

This madness of always tagging any naked person on a roof to benin is stupidity

Do your research well, it's truly from Benin, it's a valid news.
Re: N@ked Woman Seen On House Roof In Benin by Oluseyi001: 9:20am On Jan 14
TheFacelessMan:

Exactly. That was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the recent story of man who died standing.

He could have taken hard drugs that gave his heart too much to handle. The removal of clothes is one of the signs of such drugs like " bath salts", "acid".
I do t think this is a matter of chemical...
They burn from inside and feel like undressing but... some eventually die from exposure (hypothermia) to cold.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... / Can You Employ This Girl As Your Maid Or Nanny / Alleged Sextape Of Grand P Grinding His Wife Eudoxie Yao Pops Up - Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.