Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém (1828 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by Wutinky: 8:02am On Nov 09, 2023
APCNig:

Una go cry tire. If you start another senseless war, you will receive the same 1967 to 1970 treatment

If I'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drums of war, I will go back to sleep" - Gen Ibrahim Babangida, your destiny is to chest beat grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by Bhella5(m): 8:03am On Nov 09, 2023
APCNig:

People that sleep under Lagos bridges don't have morning or night.

Since they dropped out of Primary School and jumped into Mallam Audu's trailer carrying Cows from Bornu through Igboland to Lagos to come and sell Gala and La Casera inside Lagos hold-ups and sleep under Lagos bridges, they have become mentally unstable
You mean a refugee with an android phone?

1 Like

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by kingsceemark(m): 8:05am On Nov 09, 2023
APCNig:

Since they dropped out of Primary School and jumped into Mallam Audu's trailer carrying Cows from Bornu through Igboland to Lagos to come and sell Gala and La Casera inside Lagos hold-ups and sleep under Lagos bridges, they have become mentally unstable

Traitor

2 Likes

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by Gerhards: 8:06am On Nov 09, 2023
APCNig:

Look at this Oshodi Agbero grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by donproject2(m): 8:19am On Nov 09, 2023
NorthernersSuck:
Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém

Many have misconstrued the fùlani to be the major prøblem in the ïllegàl couñtry called Ñïgérïà, but when you look deeper and deeper, you will find out that indeed the Yórúbà and not the Fúlanï is the próblem.

Thé Fülani is not indigenous to Ñigerïa. All that interests them is to invàde your land, wipé you out and take over your land. They don't care about development or growth in the economy. All they know is loot, squander and destrøy.
But there is nothing the Fülani is doing today without the support of the Yóruba.

The Yórúba inhabits the character of a chameleon. Betrayal is in their DNA. Yórubà sees everything as playing politics. Even Odüdüwa Republic is politics to them. Nothing is serious to them. This is why almost all the handles that were shouting Odüdüwa Republic are now Tïnubu supporters.

Fülani draws strength from the support they are getting from the Yorubà. They commit atrøcities and evïl because the Yóruba will always take their side or remain neutral in the face of evïl.

In 2015, the Yóruba who claimed to be in the South ganged up with the Fulanî against the South. They worked against Jonathan and brought in Mohammàdu Buhári with the fake chant of change. They unleashed their Ibadan-lying media on Jonathan and chased him out. Buhari will later destróy the economy and kïll lots of people. Don't forget that while the Yorübà were using Tïnubu to work with the Fulanï, they sent FFK to the East to foól Ohaneze ndi Igbo with a handshake across the Nïger.

In 2023, the Yórubà in collaboration with the Fülani brought in Muslim Muslim tickets. They will go further to rig elections and use the Supreme Court to uphold their lies. The Yôrbubà has their signature on every atrocity the Fulanï people are committing. There can't be a Fülani atrocity without a Yorubà support.

The worst is that the entire East does not understand the dubioüs Yóruba game. Whenever the Fulanii do what they feel won't favour them, the Yoruba will quickly start shouting Southern Interest. Then the entire East will join them thinking it is an opportunity to confront the Fulàni, only for the Yóruba to run back to the bed of the Fülanï leaving the East behind. When I say the East, I mean both Igbó, Efik, Ijaw, Ibibio, Ogoni, etc. Yórüba did this with the creation of Amótekun, Sunday Igboghó and the chant of Odüduwa Republic. All these were politics for them. Nothing was serious.

Today, ironically people say that Yorubà knows how to play politics, but in the real sense, no one can comfortably play such dubióus politics of betrayal. Can one change just to fit into Yorübà chameleonic politics? Yorübà is not playing real politics. They are taking advantage of the integrity of an Igbó man. They know that on no account will an Igbó go into agreement with the Fulanï, and that's what they are banking on.

The only way out for the East is to stop taking the Yóruba seriously whenever they come with their game of betrayàl. Tell them to shut up whenever you hear them scream Oduduwà, Southern interest or restructuring.

We must keep pushing until we exit Nïgerïa leaving the Yóruba and Fulanï to form one wonderful country together.

Ehn ehn, omo ogbon...werey omugo leleyi o. People that don't even know the history.

1 Like

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by opamoses1: 8:20am On Nov 09, 2023
Wutinky:

If I'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drums of war, I will go back to sleep" - Gen Ibrahim Babangida, your destiny is to chest beat grin grin
After Ojukwu sacrificed 3 million ibos, left thousands of kwashiorkor kids behind and fled to Ivory Coast. He got lucky that the trio of Adekunle, Obasanjo and Alabi did not get hold of him before he disguised like a woman and fled grin

6 Likes

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by donproject2(m): 8:21am On Nov 09, 2023
Wutinky:

And that coward Yorubas are always miles ahead you in political realms. What you only do is to chestbeat, the way monkeys do before their owners will trick them into cages. Let's meet in 2027 grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by DaTruths: 8:27am On Nov 09, 2023
Fugazy2023:
Another thread by a delusional hate filled yam leg, flat brain slowpoke

Ogbeni shut your gutter.

What the dude said is the biggest fact in 2023.

Even Binis can confirm this, 2023 don open everybody eyes, including slay queens that prior never cared about politics.

Counter it or shut your gutter, respect.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by opamoses1: 8:34am On Nov 09, 2023
donproject2:

And that coward Yorubas are always miles ahead you in political realms. What you only do is to chestbeat, the way monkeys do before their owners will trick them into cages. Let's meet in 2027 grin grin grin
You dey mind that orangutan grin

In 2019 👇
Reno Omokri has debunked a comment of 'sleeping when Yorubas are beating the drums of war' credited to Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida, as he revealed how two Yoruba men; Benjamin Adekunle and Olusegun Obsanjo won the Biafran war for Nigeria.

Alleging that Nigerians never learn from history, the former Presodential spokesperson recalled how Murtala Mohammed suffered defeat at the hands of Biafrans at Abagana, losing almost 4,000 soldiers and had to be airlifted by a helicopter, Igbere TV reports.

Reno Omokri wrote;

“If I am sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating drums of war, I will go back to sleep" -IBB,1993? ?The above quote is a HOAX. IBB NEVER made that comment. I urge those circulating the ‘quote’ to research the history of the Yoruba led 2nd Marine Commando?

The problem with Nigerians is that we don't learn from history. Murtala Mohammed suffered defeat at the hands of Biafrans at Abagana and lost almost 4,000 soldiers and had to be airlifted by a helicopter. These are facts you can verify from the BBC. It was 2 Yoruba men who won the war for Nigeria. Their names are Benjamin Adekunle and Olusegun Obasanjo.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/841811/bombshell-yoruba-men-benjamin-adekunle-obsanjo-won-the-biafran-war-for-nigeria-reno-omokri/

2 Likes

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by Mbanda(m): 8:42am On Nov 09, 2023
Fugazy2023:
What the OP said is the truth, nothing more nothing less.

4 Likes

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by Fugazy2023: 8:50am On Nov 09, 2023
DaTruths:

Ogbeni shut your gutter.

What the dude said is the biggest fact in 2023.

Even Binis can confirm this, 2023 don open everybody eyes, including slay queens that prior never cared about politics.

Counter it or shut your gutter, respect.

You are nothing but a hate filled bigot. Spit

3 Likes

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by Uchek(m): 8:55am On Nov 09, 2023
Please what book & chapter can l find this quote?

ican2020:

The holy book says woe unto him that trust a Yoruba person

1 Like

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by Mbanda(m): 9:04am On Nov 09, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Na una and your Fulani masters go form A new country together. Sebi you are always playing 2nd fiddle to the Fulanis as confirmed in the below post.

Why are you afraid of forming a wonderful country with your Fulani masters?

Atiku, Obi and kwankwaso were among the contestants of 2023 presidential election. But you yaribas singled out Obi for attacks and castigation.
Just recently, Datti called tinubu a drug lord and you yaribas suddenly developed deaf ears all because Datti is not from the south.

If what you people are playing to the fulanis is not 2nd fiddle then I wonder what it is.

No wonder Sanusi Lamido once said that, yaribas are the problem of Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by Mbanda(m): 9:09am On Nov 09, 2023
helinues:
Go to court
We went to court unfortunately, this happened.

1 Like

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by demmie1: 9:11am On Nov 09, 2023
ZKOSOSO:
101% fact here....
Tinubu is a virus. He is neither crystal 🔮, flora or fauna....! He's the embodiment of hypocrisy..

Today Nigeria is Hell due to Tinubu's conivance with Buhari to dethrone GEJ and destroyed the economy and security of Nigeria.

May God help us
At least he's not a clone.
After eight years, you will find something bad to say about the next president
Bitter victims

3 Likes

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by Sharpsharp00123: 9:19am On Nov 09, 2023
NorthernersSuck:
Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém

Many have misconstrued the fùlani to be the major prøblem in the ïllegàl couñtry called Ñïgérïà, but when you look deeper and deeper, you will find out that indeed the Yórúbà and not the Fúlanï is the próblem.

Thé Fülani is not indigenous to Ñigerïa. All that interests them is to invàde your land, wipé you out and take over your land. They don't care about development or growth in the economy. All they know is loot, squander and destrøy.
But there is nothing the Fülani is doing today without the support of the Yóruba.

The Yórúba inhabits the character of a chameleon. Betrayal is in their DNA. Yórubà sees everything as playing politics. Even Odüdüwa Republic is politics to them. Nothing is serious to them. This is why almost all the handles that were shouting Odüdüwa Republic are now Tïnubu supporters.

Fülani draws strength from the support they are getting from the Yorubà. They commit atrøcities and evïl because the Yóruba will always take their side or remain neutral in the face of evïl.

In 2015, the Yóruba who claimed to be in the South ganged up with the Fulanî against the South. They worked against Jonathan and brought in Mohammàdu Buhári with the fake chant of change. They unleashed their Ibadan-lying media on Jonathan and chased him out. Buhari will later destróy the economy and kïll lots of people. Don't forget that while the Yorübà were using Tïnubu to work with the Fulanï, they sent FFK to the East to foól Ohaneze ndi Igbo with a handshake across the Nïger.

In 2023, the Yórubà in collaboration with the Fülani brought in Muslim Muslim tickets. They will go further to rig elections and use the Supreme Court to uphold their lies. The Yôrbubà has their signature on every atrocity the Fulanï people are committing. There can't be a Fülani atrocity without a Yorubà support.

The worst is that the entire East does not understand the dubioüs Yóruba game. Whenever the Fulanii do what they feel won't favour them, the Yoruba will quickly start shouting Southern Interest. Then the entire East will join them thinking it is an opportunity to confront the Fulàni, only for the Yóruba to run back to the bed of the Fülanï leaving the East behind. When I say the East, I mean both Igbó, Efik, Ijaw, Ibibio, Ogoni, etc. Yórüba did this with the creation of Amótekun, Sunday Igboghó and the chant of Odüduwa Republic. All these were politics for them. Nothing was serious.

Today, ironically people say that Yorubà knows how to play politics, but in the real sense, no one can comfortably play such dubióus politics of betrayal. Can one change just to fit into Yorübà chameleonic politics? Yorübà is not playing real politics. They are taking advantage of the integrity of an Igbó man. They know that on no account will an Igbó go into agreement with the Fulanï, and that's what they are banking on.

The only way out for the East is to stop taking the Yóruba seriously whenever they come with their game of betrayàl. Tell them to shut up whenever you hear them scream Oduduwà, Southern interest or restructuring.

We must keep pushing until we exit Nïgerïa leaving the Yóruba and Fulanï to form one wonderful country together.

when a Fulani man was the president igbos told us Fulani is the problem but now that a Yoruba man is the problem igbos want us to believe yorubas are d problem

All these igbos self

Imagine d op moniker, it was obvious he was part of the people that believe it is Fulani that didn’t allow him have erection under buhari

3 Likes

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by Sharpsharp00123: 9:20am On Nov 09, 2023
kingsceemark:

Nothing but the truth, we the Niger Delta people know them for their traitor level
another igbo claiming south south

2 Likes

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by Mbanda(m): 9:23am On Nov 09, 2023
APCNig:

Una go cry tire. If you start another senseless war, you will receive the same 1967 to 1970 treatment
That is if Britain, Egyptian pilots, former soviet union (unfortunately there's nothing like that now) and many other countries that gave Nigeria massive support then, repeats what they did from 1967-1970 unfortunately for you they won't come because of the way things are now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by OPICANTO2223: 9:26am On Nov 09, 2023
B
Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by OPICANTO2223: 9:31am On Nov 09, 2023
Fugazy2023:

This hypocritical betrayal in every Yoruba, is it from oduduwa or other gods like yemoja, osun , ogun etc?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by Sharpsharp00123: 9:31am On Nov 09, 2023
Wutinky:

says an igbo man that has been d most humiliated tribe in d history of Nigeria

3 million fools killed n nothing happened
Python dance
Crocodile tears
Golden dawn
Still waters

All these operations killed at least 200 igbos in broad daylight n still nothing happened

Wike killed over 100 igbos in oyigbo n barred anything igbos from there, he didn’t stop there he even robbed u during election in broad daylight n u couldn’t do anything about it

He called u d social media n nothing happened

Hope u know it was because wike punished u igbos well that make tinubu give him minister n still u igbos couldn’t do anything

Now tell me which tribe is d coward?

Abiola was killed n yorubas were compensated with two presidents

Adaka barrow was killed n south south had theirs

Same with north

But 3 million fools were killed n nobody look uche face

Please who is still d coward?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by Beverlyjean(f): 9:33am On Nov 09, 2023
DMerciful:
Absolutely true!

The ronu people are the problem with Nigeria

I have said this b4 that the yorubas are the real eeason Nigeria can't progress...they hide behind the fulanis and cause mayhem due to their evil ways and envy

4 Likes

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by Sharpsharp00123: 9:36am On Nov 09, 2023
Mbanda:
That is if Britain, Egyptian pilots, former soviet union (unfortunately there's nothing like that now) and many other countries that gave Nigeria massive support then, repeats what they did from 1967-1970 unfortunately for you they won't come because of the way things are now.
which country gave burutai support to kill u like fowls?
Which country gave wike support to kill u like fowls?

Chest beating na him go kill u igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by Fugazy2023: 9:36am On Nov 09, 2023
OPICANTO2223:

This hypocritical betrayal in every Yoruba, is it from oduduwa or other gods like yemoja, osun , ogun etc?

Oh my God, another igbo bigot 🤦‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by OPICANTO2223: 9:48am On Nov 09, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Oh my God, another igbo bigot 🤦‍♂️

No but is real, believe me. Unless the Yoruba person is not born and raised in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by Wutinky: 9:48am On Nov 09, 2023
donproject2:

You are not even good at politics, all you do is ass lick the Hausa/Fulanis which we Igbos are not interested to do. Ilorin comes to mind, your people are even willing to sacrifice your people just for power that can only benefit a few people from your region. I don't know your age but Kudirat Abiola was killed like a rat in the street of Ikeja by those you ass lick everyday because of power, Abiola too was killed like a rat after winning election and nothing happened. I can give you a hint of the Abacha plan in 1999 before his death, even Obasanjo was cooling off in prison included all your prominent leaders ... he was about to finished them off one by one until death took him away .... you celebrated the death of Abacha as if you won a world cup trophy that particular period .... Now tell me who is the chest beater between us? grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by Mbanda(m): 9:50am On Nov 09, 2023
donproject2:

Before any Yoruba smelled Nigerias sit of power, two Igbo men have been there, I said two not one. So let that get into your hollow skull.

Meanwhile na una hunger dey beat pass now go and verify. Upon say the president is from yoruba, and by that 2027 you mentioned the hunger will intensify to the extent that, you will be shouting help! Help! To high heavens and no one will come to your rescue because karma will not let that happen grin grin grin

Last two months, the Nigerian navy captured 4 yoruba stoways in their naval ship and I asked myself, where they won leave their yoruba presidency go grin grin grin
Series of hunger protests now rock your region because of politics of nepotism and never-do-wells.

Continue!

3 Likes

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by Wutinky: 9:53am On Nov 09, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
says an igbo man that has been d most humiliated tribe in d history of Nigeria

3 million fools killed n nothing happened
Python dance
Crocodile tears
Golden dawn
Still waters

All these operations killed at least 200 igbos in broad daylight n still nothing happened

Wike killed over 100 igbos in oyigbo n barred anything igbos from there, he didn’t stop there he even robbed u during election in broad daylight n u couldn’t do anything about it

He called u d social media n nothing happened

Hope u know it was because wike punished u igbos well that make tinubu give him minister n still u igbos couldn’t do anything

Now tell me which tribe is d coward?

Abiola was killed n yorubas were compensated with two presidents

Adaka barrow was killed n south south had theirs

Same with north

But 3 million fools were killed n nobody look uche face

Please who is still d coward?

Humiliated Tribe in what way? all you do is ass lick the Hausa/Fulanis which we Igbos are not interested to do. Ilorin comes to mind, your people are even willing to sacrifice your people just for power that can only benefit a few people from your region. I don't know your age but Kudirat Abiola was killed like a rat in the street of Ikeja by those you ass lick everyday because of power, Abiola too was killed like a rat after winning election and nothing happened. I can give you a hint of the Abacha plan in 1999 before his death, even Obasanjo was cooling off in prison included all your prominent leaders ... he was about to finished them off one by one until death took him away .... you celebrated the death of Abacha as if you won a world cup trophy that particular period .... Now tell me who is the chest beater between us? grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by Wutinky: 9:57am On Nov 09, 2023
opamoses1:

After Ojukwu sacrificed 3 million ibos, left thousands of kwashiorkor kids behind and fled to Ivory Coast. He got lucky that the trio of Adekunle, Obasanjo and Alabi did not get hold of him before he disguised like a woman and fled grin

Kudirat Abiola was killed in your Lagos like a rat, her corp was lying on the ground helplessly with pool of blood everywheregrin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by Wutinky: 9:58am On Nov 09, 2023
Beverlyjean:

I have said this b4 that the yorubas are the real eeason Nigeria can't progress...they hide behind the fulanis and cause mayhem due to their evil ways and envy

They are traitors in nature, read the story of An... fon..ja

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has Tinubu Finally Killed The Dream Of Biafra? / Old Tweet Surfaces Of El Rufai Mocking GEJ For Borrowing Admist Kaduna Debt Cris / Delta State Govt Building Burnt (document Destroyed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.