Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém (1845 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by Mbanda(m): 9:59am On Nov 09, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
which country gave burutai support to kill u like fowls?
Which country gave wike support to kill u like fowls?

Chest beating na him go kill u igbos
Am happy you know that buratai and wike committed genocide on our people. And that's why the boys are now reciprocating it and you lots are now shouting "they are killing our security men" up and down as if you hypocrites don't know what caused it.

The joke is on you.

Continue!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by donproject2(m): 10:18am On Nov 09, 2023
Mbanda:
Before any Yoruba smelled Nigerias sit of power, two Igbo men have been there, I said two not one. So let that get into your hollow skull.

Meanwhile na una hunger dey beat pass now go and verify. Upon say the president is from yoruba, and by that 2027 you mentioned the hunger will intensify to the extent that, you will be shouting help! Help! To high heavens and no one will come to your rescue because karma will not let that happen grin grin grin

Last two months, the Nigerian navy captured 4 yoruba stoways in their naval ship and I asked myself, where they won leave their yoruba presidency go grin grin grin
Series of hunger protests now rock your region because of politics of nepotism and never-do-wells.

Continue!

How did they get there?

Zik - By betraying the fellow southerner to form government with Tafawa
Aguiyi-Ironsi - After the Ibo coup, what led to Ironsi's end

If you need history kid, knock on my door...imma feed you with enough to grace your day.

2 Likes

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by donproject2(m): 10:21am On Nov 09, 2023
Wutinky:

You are not even good at politics, all you do is ass lick the Hausa/Fulanis which we Igbos are not interested to do. Ilorin comes to mind, your people are even willing to sacrifice your people just for power that can only benefit a few people from your region. I don't know your age but Kudirat Abiola was killed like a rat in the street of Ikeja by those you ass lick everyday because of power, Abiola too was killed like a rat after winning election and nothing happened. I can give you a hint of the Abacha plan in 1999 before his death, even Obasanjo was cooling off in prison included all your prominent leaders ... he was about to finished them off one by one until death took him away .... you celebrated the death of Abacha as if you won a world cup trophy that particular period .... Now tell me who is the chest beater between us? grin grin grin

The same way Zik asslicked, Ekwueme did his, Ume-Ezeoke not left out, Chuba Okadigbo not left out, Sylvester Ugoh nkoor...and your almighty Peteru Obi...playing second fiddle to fulanis to gain power.

Didn't Buhari dropped your sorry a** after two unsuccessful attempts running alongside your kinsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:51am On Nov 09, 2023
demmie1:

At least he's not a clone.
After eight years, you will find something bad to say about the next president
Bitter victims
A new Nigeria is possible......Obi.

It's well
Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by Mbanda(m): 10:57am On Nov 09, 2023
donproject2:

How did they get there?

If you need history kid, knock on my door...imma feed you with enough to grace your day.
How did tinubu get to where he is today?

The truth is that, I don't need your lagos, Ibadan half baked gutter propaganda, you call history God knows I don't need it.

The coup you called "Ibo coup" was led by Kaduna Nzeogwu a niger delta. But today you and your cohorts said niger delta/SS is not Igbo, that Igbos are attaching them by force because of their oil.

So why is the coup called "Ibo coup" when you lots always claim that Kaduna Nzeogwu's hometown is not Igbo, besides we all know that there where some yoruba men involved in the said coup too.

This is one of the reasons that made me to hate your lagos, Ibadan half baked gutter propaganda you call history.

3 Likes

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by Wutinky: 11:02am On Nov 09, 2023
donproject2:

The same way Zik asslicked, Ekwueme did his, Ume-Ezeoke not left out, Chuba Okadigbo not left out, Sylvester Ugoh nkoor...and your almighty Peteru Obi...playing second fiddle to fulanis to gain power.

Didn't Buhari dropped your sorry a** after two unsuccessful attempts running alongside your kinsmen.

Common sense you do not get, South East has always been a PDP stronghold until last election . Precise Igbos don't vote because our son will become vice president. We only vote for people with good track records and dignity ..... not illiterates and criminals like the last president and current president. Nobody licks Hausa/Fulani anus like your people, Igbos will never lick anybody anus because of power. your region lick Hausa/Fulani Anus with passion, grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by donproject2(m): 11:23am On Nov 09, 2023
Wutinky:

Common sense you do not get, South East has always been a PDP stronghold until last election . Precise Igbos don't vote because our son will become vice president. We only vote for people with good track records and dignity ..... not illiterates and criminals like the last president and current president. Nobody licks Hausa/Fulani anus like your people, Igbos will never lick anybody anus because of power. your region lick Hausa/Fulani Anus with passion, grin grin grin

Mr common sense, you know why you never voted them, because your guy is not the main man...this last election where you had your man taken the baton, see how you showed your true color, ndi developers.

3 Likes

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by Wutinky: 11:37am On Nov 09, 2023
donproject2:

Mr common sense, you know why you never voted them, because your guy is not the main man...this last election where you had your man taken the baton, see how you showed your true color, ndi developers.

Your people betrayed Jonathan because of vice president position because Igbos would never do such a thing because it make non-sense, look at our economy today, Buhari and Tinubu has made a mess of it. Igbos will never vote a character like Buhari and Tinubu even if they are South East. can you compare the Government of PDP with APC? the difference is clear like day and night, this is beginning of suffering of Nigerians. we must learn by force.

1 Like

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by donproject2(m): 11:53am On Nov 09, 2023
Wutinky:

Your people betrayed Jonathan because of vice president position because Igbos would never do such a thing because it make non-sense, look at our economy today, Buhari and Tinubu has made a mess of it. Igbos will never vote a character like Buhari and Tinubu even if they are South East. can you compare the Government of PDP with APC? the difference is clear like day and night, this is beginning of suffering of Nigerians. we must learn by force.

Even in that government of that PDP, Yoruba still takes the larger share...alaye take your argument to the bush, don't you see I am only hitting on your Tribe, and you keep entering my net willingly. Stop it...mount a good defense.
Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by EmperorCaesar(m): 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2023
Goodvibes007:
How Ibos have always played slave to the Fulani.👇

1960 Azikiwe Saurdana (they outsmarted Zik and gave him a ceremonial president position) - Fulani/ibo

1979: Shagari/Ekwueme - Fulani/Ibo

1993: Tofa/Ugo - Fulani/Ibo

2003: Buhari/Okadigbo - Fulani/Ibo

2007: Buhari/ Ezeoke - Fulani/Ibo

2019: Atiku/ Peter Obi - Fulani/Ibo

See as Igbo kings sit down for ground...dem no even give them chairs to sit

3 Likes

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by EmperorCaesar(m): 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2023
Beverlyjean:

I have said this b4 that the yorubas are the real eeason Nigeria can't progress...they hide behind the fulanis and cause mayhem due to their evil ways and envy

Envy of what?

What exactly do they envy cause last i checked, they dont even move around enough in Nigeria to wanna forcefully own things belonging to others

Again, Envy of what?

1 Like

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by Sharpsharp00123: 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2023
Wutinky:

Humiliated Tribe in what way? all you do is ass lick the Hausa/Fulanis which we Igbos are not interested to do. Ilorin comes to mind, your people are even willing to sacrifice your people just for power that can only benefit a few people from your region. I don't know your age but Kudirat Abiola was killed like a rat in the street of Ikeja by those you ass lick everyday because of power, Abiola too was killed like a rat after winning election and nothing happened. I can give you a hint of the Abacha plan in 1999 before his death, even Obasanjo was cooling off in prison included all your prominent leaders ... he was about to finished them off one by one until death took him away .... you celebrated the death of Abacha as if you won a world cup trophy that particular period .... Now tell me who is the chest beater between us? grin grin grin
abiola was killed n yorubas got 2 president but igbos couldn’t get any

2 Likes

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by Raskimonojendor: 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

See as Igbo kings sit down for ground...dem no even give them chairs to sit
That's what the 5 percenters or "dot in a circle" tribe deserve grin
Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by dominic17: 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2023
We know the dirty tribe to hawks concoction called Agbo everywhere
APCNig:

People that sleep under Lagos bridges don't have morning or night.

Since they dropped out of Primary School and jumped into Mallam Audu's trailer carrying Cows from Bornu through Igboland to Lagos to come and sell Gala and La Casera inside Lagos hold-ups and sleep under Lagos bridges, they have become mentally unstable
Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by yommen: 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2023
NorthernersSuck:
Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém

Many have misconstrued the fùlani to be the major prøblem in the ïllegàl couñtry called Ñïgérïà, but when you look deeper and deeper, you will find out that indeed the Yórúbà and not the Fúlanï is the próblem.

Thé Fülani is not indigenous to Ñigerïa. All that interests them is to invàde your land, wipé you out and take over your land. They don't care about development or growth in the economy. All they know is loot, squander and destrøy.
But there is nothing the Fülani is doing today without the support of the Yóruba.

The Yórúba inhabits the character of a chameleon. Betrayal is in their DNA. Yórubà sees everything as playing politics. Even Odüdüwa Republic is politics to them. Nothing is serious to them. This is why almost all the handles that were shouting Odüdüwa Republic are now Tïnubu supporters.

Fülani draws strength from the support they are getting from the Yorubà. They commit atrøcities and evïl because the Yóruba will always take their side or remain neutral in the face of evïl.

In 2015, the Yóruba who claimed to be in the South ganged up with the Fulanî against the South. They worked against Jonathan and brought in Mohammàdu Buhári with the fake chant of change. They unleashed their Ibadan-lying media on Jonathan and chased him out. Buhari will later destróy the economy and kïll lots of people. Don't forget that while the Yorübà were using Tïnubu to work with the Fulanï, they sent FFK to the East to foól Ohaneze ndi Igbo with a handshake across the Nïger.

In 2023, the Yórubà in collaboration with the Fülani brought in Muslim Muslim tickets. They will go further to rig elections and use the Supreme Court to uphold their lies. The Yôrbubà has their signature on every atrocity the Fulanï people are committing. There can't be a Fülani atrocity without a Yorubà support.

The worst is that the entire East does not understand the dubioüs Yóruba game. Whenever the Fulanii do what they feel won't favour them, the Yoruba will quickly start shouting Southern Interest. Then the entire East will join them thinking it is an opportunity to confront the Fulàni, only for the Yóruba to run back to the bed of the Fülanï leaving the East behind. When I say the East, I mean both Igbó, Efik, Ijaw, Ibibio, Ogoni, etc. Yórüba did this with the creation of Amótekun, Sunday Igboghó and the chant of Odüduwa Republic. All these were politics for them. Nothing was serious.

Today, ironically people say that Yorubà knows how to play politics, but in the real sense, no one can comfortably play such dubióus politics of betrayal. Can one change just to fit into Yorübà chameleonic politics? Yorübà is not playing real politics. They are taking advantage of the integrity of an Igbó man. They know that on no account will an Igbó go into agreement with the Fulanï, and that's what they are banking on.

The only way out for the East is to stop taking the Yóruba seriously whenever they come with their game of betrayàl. Tell them to shut up whenever you hear them scream Oduduwà, Southern interest or restructuring.

We must keep pushing until we exit Nïgerïa leaving the Yóruba and Fulanï to form one wonderful country together.

Nnamdi Azikiwe and Obafemi Awowolo had an agreement to meet in Asaba to form a government of unity. While Yorubas were waiting for Azikiwe, Azikiwe went to the north to form alliance with the Hausafulani against the agreement he had with Yorubas. He eventually became a ceremonial head, second fiddle to the Hausas, meaning they used and dumped you. That's one of the reasons the Hausas can never trust the Ibo man.

See, history is always there for us to refer to. We won't refer to this your cheap emotional trauma of write-up due to severe pain. Therefore, all the rubbish you typed only shows how pained you are.

2 Likes

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by yommen: 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2023
NorthernersSuck:
Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém

Many have misconstrued the fùlani to be the major prøblem in the ïllegàl couñtry called Ñïgérïà, but when you look deeper and deeper, you will find out that indeed the Yórúbà and not the Fúlanï is the próblem.

Thé Fülani is not indigenous to Ñigerïa. All that interests them is to invàde your land, wipé you out and take over your land. They don't care about development or growth in the economy. All they know is loot, squander and destrøy.
But there is nothing the Fülani is doing today without the support of the Yóruba.

The Yórúba inhabits the character of a chameleon. Betrayal is in their DNA. Yórubà sees everything as playing politics. Even Odüdüwa Republic is politics to them. Nothing is serious to them. This is why almost all the handles that were shouting Odüdüwa Republic are now Tïnubu supporters.

Fülani draws strength from the support they are getting from the Yorubà. They commit atrøcities and evïl because the Yóruba will always take their side or remain neutral in the face of evïl.

In 2015, the Yóruba who claimed to be in the South ganged up with the Fulanî against the South. They worked against Jonathan and brought in Mohammàdu Buhári with the fake chant of change. They unleashed their Ibadan-lying media on Jonathan and chased him out. Buhari will later destróy the economy and kïll lots of people. Don't forget that while the Yorübà were using Tïnubu to work with the Fulanï, they sent FFK to the East to foól Ohaneze ndi Igbo with a handshake across the Nïger.

In 2023, the Yórubà in collaboration with the Fülani brought in Muslim Muslim tickets. They will go further to rig elections and use the Supreme Court to uphold their lies. The Yôrbubà has their signature on every atrocity the Fulanï people are committing. There can't be a Fülani atrocity without a Yorubà support.

The worst is that the entire East does not understand the dubioüs Yóruba game. Whenever the Fulanii do what they feel won't favour them, the Yoruba will quickly start shouting Southern Interest. Then the entire East will join them thinking it is an opportunity to confront the Fulàni, only for the Yóruba to run back to the bed of the Fülanï leaving the East behind. When I say the East, I mean both Igbó, Efik, Ijaw, Ibibio, Ogoni, etc. Yórüba did this with the creation of Amótekun, Sunday Igboghó and the chant of Odüduwa Republic. All these were politics for them. Nothing was serious.

Today, ironically people say that Yorubà knows how to play politics, but in the real sense, no one can comfortably play such dubióus politics of betrayal. Can one change just to fit into Yorübà chameleonic politics? Yorübà is not playing real politics. They are taking advantage of the integrity of an Igbó man. They know that on no account will an Igbó go into agreement with the Fulanï, and that's what they are banking on.

The only way out for the East is to stop taking the Yóruba seriously whenever they come with their game of betrayàl. Tell them to shut up whenever you hear them scream Oduduwà, Southern interest or restructuring.

We must keep pushing until we exit Nïgerïa leaving the Yóruba and Fulanï to form one wonderful country together.

Oduduwa Republic will be politics to you because Yorubas will not take to harm and begin to destroy the SW and kill fellow Yorubas unlike the senseless activities of IPOB. There is an organisation that nations seeking independence belong to. I can't remember the name at the moment. It will shock to know that Oduduwa became 47th member after which Biafra woke up and became 48th member notwithstanding their noise.

1 Like

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by Uchek(m): 6:08pm On Nov 09, 2023
Go back and re-read your history!

donproject2:

How did they get there?

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by Uchek(m): 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2023
Has your mile ahead in politics made your life and that of your kinsmen better than Ndigbo?
donproject2:

And that coward Yorubas are always miles ahead you in political realms. What you only do is to chestbeat, the way monkeys do before their owners will trick them into cages. Let's meet in 2027 grin grin grin
Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by kingsceemark(m): 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
abiola was killed n yorubas got 2 president but igbos couldn’t get any

Got 2 presidents and your life remains so miserable like this? We that never produce any president live so happily more than the yorubas. No be cures be that.
Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by kingsceemark(m): 4:00am On Nov 10, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
another igbo claiming south south

Everybody na Igbo for una eyes abi?
Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by timiofede1: 4:57am On Nov 10, 2023
We the yorubas are very terrible people and the whole world knows this, we are the most envious and hateful people you'll find anywhere in the world. I'm a proud omoluabi and I'll always speak the truth.
Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by donproject2(m): 8:13am On Nov 10, 2023
Uchek:
Has your mile ahead in politics made your life and that of your kinsmen better than Ndigbo?

Internationally, they know igbos to be drug pushers
Yorubas for their entertainment and assertiveness

When you have a good platform designed for you by your kinsmen, you are bound to make waves internationally and not pushing drugs. Average igboman gets his money through shady means, that's how you all function.

1 Like

Re: Yórübà And Nót Fülanï Ïs Thé Màjor Prøblém by Sharpsharp00123: 8:23am On Nov 10, 2023
kingsceemark:

Got 2 presidents and your life remains so miserable like this? We that never produce any president live so happily more than the yorubas. No be cures be that.
since igbos lost election then suddenly all igbos became billionaires even those selling fake cds n charger n all yorubas became paupers

Reno omokri has a word for u igbos on twitter, go n check it out

Cures indeed!!!

U better face your apprentice work well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Truth About CBN Control Of Spiking Dollar FX Rate / Atiku Abubakar Emerged Ac Presidential Aspirant / Who Won The Lagos Governorship Debate Yesterday ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.