Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Strike: This Will Send Clear Message – Shehu Sani Backs NLC, TUC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Strike: This Will Send Clear Message – Shehu Sani Backs NLC, TUC (13260 Views)

Labour Party Backs NLC, TUC On Calls For Immediate Removal Of Imo CP / I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strike: This Will Send Clear Message – Shehu Sani Backs NLC, TUC by Benekkk: 8:32am On Nov 09, 2023
I doubt that.
Re: Strike: This Will Send Clear Message – Shehu Sani Backs NLC, TUC by jude79(m): 8:40am On Nov 09, 2023
Helinues is back, after forfeiting 3 bunches of stolen plantain, they allowed him to go with two bunches, after discovering that he hasn't eaten for days.
Re: Strike: This Will Send Clear Message – Shehu Sani Backs NLC, TUC by Tochi360: 8:40am On Nov 09, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

This your comment just tire me.....Wetin be involve himself in partisan politics? So one has no right to peaceful protest again? Beside he went to lend a support to workers in the state who were being owed and who some where remove from the pay roll and this issue has been lingering for months..yet HOPE uzodinma and the imo state government kept mute.....
My brother, be reasonable for once and forget these your ethnic politics and sentiments!

It is impossible for that person you quoted can never survive without tribal hate and banters on nairaland, tribal hate is the reason his maker created him for.

1 Like

Re: Strike: This Will Send Clear Message – Shehu Sani Backs NLC, TUC by mamaafrik(m): 8:46am On Nov 09, 2023
MadamExcellency:

That only happens if the businesses of the political class are not threatened. Not when they can't fly or travel because of no fuel.

You don't threaten workers involved in a holistic strike that is affecting the rich and political class especially when NUPENG and PENGASSIN are involved. It cripples the Economy.

Leave the mumu, no oil exportation for 3 days and you will know the difference.

Tinubu is a rogue, he is only hiding his ugly side now wait till he has nothing to lose.
The F.G has been lying to them about palliative and measures to reduce the effect

1 Like

Re: Strike: This Will Send Clear Message – Shehu Sani Backs NLC, TUC by OPICANTO2223: 8:59am On Nov 09, 2023
I doubt it. Asiwaju may have infiltrated the union with hypocrisy like he destroyed such in Eko
Re: Strike: This Will Send Clear Message – Shehu Sani Backs NLC, TUC by richie240: 9:04am On Nov 09, 2023
If d NLC president cannot organize a successful protest/lockdown in his own backyard-his own state of origin (imo), izit now lagos/kano/Abuja that he will now want to organize the (revenge) protests?

When next you see him, epp me tell am say he dey play?

The moment he linked up and declared support for LP (First time in d history of nigeria dt NLC will do such) was d moment he sacrificed NLC.

E be like say d brain-resetting beatings wey e receive for imo nor do am, We are gladly waiting for him.
cool
mamaafrik:

Leave the mumu, no oil exportation for 3 days and you will know the difference.

Tinubu is a rogue, he is only hiding his ugly side now wait till he has nothing to lose.
The F.G has been lying to them about palliative and measures to reduce the effect
Re: Strike: This Will Send Clear Message – Shehu Sani Backs NLC, TUC by mamaafrik(m): 9:09am On Nov 09, 2023
richie240:
If d NLC president cannot organize a successful protest/lockdown in his own backyard-his own state of origin (imo), izit now lagos/kano/Abuja that he will now want to organize the (revenge) protests?

The moment he linked up and declared support for LP (First time in d history of nigeria dt NLC will do such) was d moment he sacrificed NLC.

E be like say d brain-resetting beatings wey e receive for imo nor do am, We are gladly waiting for him.
cool
Time will tell
Re: Strike: This Will Send Clear Message – Shehu Sani Backs NLC, TUC by mamaafrik(m): 9:10am On Nov 09, 2023
richie240:

cool

Like I said, time is telling
https://dailypost.ng/2023/11/08/attack-on-nlc-president-all-imo-flights-blacklisted-nationwide/
Re: Strike: This Will Send Clear Message – Shehu Sani Backs NLC, TUC by Enemyofpeace: 9:16am On Nov 09, 2023
I was happy that the guy was beated
Re: Strike: This Will Send Clear Message – Shehu Sani Backs NLC, TUC by BreconHills(m): 9:21am On Nov 09, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

https://.ng/2023/11/09/strike-this-will-send-clear-message-shehu-sani-backs-nlc-tuc/

When government starts fighting back no one should should cry "oppression".There is only so far you can go in this way. Even PDP did not go the way LP and NLC are trying to go.

When it starts you will know that you can't fight government. You can oppose them, criticise them but you can't fight them o

Popcorn time.
Re: Strike: This Will Send Clear Message – Shehu Sani Backs NLC, TUC by Johncarlo07: 9:25am On Nov 09, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The no work no pay will be strictly enforce. There's no reason to go on strike at this point in time.

Let me repeat it again, the unnecessary strike will only be successful maybe in the south east. You can see the FG is not shaking

The Labour unions will get burnt for this mess. Going on strike no go put food for Nigerians table .

Ajaero got himself in partisan politics and he got burnt. Nigeria is bigger than him.

Just like d name "ikaeniyan".
Expect nothing beta
Re: Strike: This Will Send Clear Message – Shehu Sani Backs NLC, TUC by Noblemanonpoint: 9:26am On Nov 09, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The no work no pay will be strictly enforce. There's no reason to go on strike at this point in time.

Let me repeat it again, the unnecessary strike will only be successful maybe in the south east. You can see the FG is not shaking

The Labour unions will get burnt for this mess. Going on strike no go put food for Nigerians table .

Ajaero got himself in partisan politics and he got burnt. Nigeria is bigger than him.

It's a strike of necessity. They represent the people, if they don't go on strike, it's very bad for democracy and the politicians will be totally unquestionable for their actions.
Re: Strike: This Will Send Clear Message – Shehu Sani Backs NLC, TUC by Ikaeniyan0: 9:27am On Nov 09, 2023
Noblemanonpoint:

It's a strike of necessity. They represent the people, if they don't go on strike, it's very bad for democracy and the politicians will be totally unquestionable for their actions.
You want Labour to go on strike because the chairman of labour involve himself in partisan politics and got what he deserve?
Re: Strike: This Will Send Clear Message – Shehu Sani Backs NLC, TUC by Splashme: 9:32am On Nov 09, 2023
I support too
Re: Strike: This Will Send Clear Message – Shehu Sani Backs NLC, TUC by Successlane: 9:40am On Nov 09, 2023
mmm
Re: Strike: This Will Send Clear Message – Shehu Sani Backs NLC, TUC by Successlane: 9:43am On Nov 09, 2023
Houseontherock1:
Whatever happens, assaulting the labor president is not right. However, going on strike over that will not be supported by some fractions; I think he should seek legal redress instead. There are more important welfare issues that needs the strike and I hope he rises up to them

My thoughts exactly.
Re: Strike: This Will Send Clear Message – Shehu Sani Backs NLC, TUC by Meteng: 9:47am On Nov 09, 2023
They should have restricted this their strike to IMO state
Re: Strike: This Will Send Clear Message – Shehu Sani Backs NLC, TUC by firearcher: 9:51am On Nov 09, 2023
A strike is not meant to handle issues like this. Is it a retaliatory tool or a tool to push for negotiation and secure concessions?
Re: Strike: This Will Send Clear Message – Shehu Sani Backs NLC, TUC by chisupport: 9:54am On Nov 09, 2023
As a Unionist myself, If this action is not met with equal and opposite Reaction, Forget it!! National Unionism is Dead in Nigeria. Labour Union no be Push over oo
Re: Strike: This Will Send Clear Message – Shehu Sani Backs NLC, TUC by Judolisco(m): 10:15am On Nov 09, 2023
Abrah20:
Unionism is dead in Nigeria
no let ASUU see dis your msg oh
Re: Strike: This Will Send Clear Message – Shehu Sani Backs NLC, TUC by slowice(m): 10:31am On Nov 09, 2023
Ma nlc dem dey Bleep up Sha.. Politicians don't fear and respect them as they used to because they have sold themselves out for peanuts.

They must send a clear and strong message to the politicians that no one is bigger than the masses.
Re: Strike: This Will Send Clear Message – Shehu Sani Backs NLC, TUC by Abrah20: 10:36am On Nov 09, 2023
Judolisco:
no let ASUU see dis your msg oh

Tor! those ones are GOATED sha. You are absolutely right.

1 Like

Re: Strike: This Will Send Clear Message – Shehu Sani Backs NLC, TUC by Patriotsleague: 11:50am On Nov 09, 2023
It was a shameful incident. I expect NLC to protest about the N160million jeep for each senator amidst the cash crunch in the hands of Nigerians because of the acute inflation. The political class is evil and so insensitive and unconcerned about Nigerians. Wicked people.
Re: Strike: This Will Send Clear Message – Shehu Sani Backs NLC, TUC by favour32(m): 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2023
helinues:
This Sani too like to dey kidney himself
Which day ya head go correct?
Re: Strike: This Will Send Clear Message – Shehu Sani Backs NLC, TUC by Idiotseverywher: 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

This your comment just tire me.....Wetin be involve himself in partisan politics? So one has no right to peaceful protest again? Beside he went to lend a support to workers in the state who were being owed and who some where remove from the pay roll and this issue has been lingering for months..yet HOPE uzodinma and the imo state government kept mute.....
My brother, be reasonable for once and forget these your ethnic politics and sentiments!
. Don't mind the idiot, don't you assume the tribe he is ?

1 Like

Re: Strike: This Will Send Clear Message – Shehu Sani Backs NLC, TUC by DaTruths: 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2023
Thiefnupo and his Agbado walking dead won't see it coming.
Re: Strike: This Will Send Clear Message – Shehu Sani Backs NLC, TUC by MountHoreb: 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

Go and sit down and shut up forever. Everytime South East. Did they steal your umbilical cord?
Re: Strike: This Will Send Clear Message – Shehu Sani Backs NLC, TUC by kelly72: 7:58am On Nov 10, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

It will only be successful in the south east sha

I don't see any strike happening in Lagos state I am

We know you naa
Children of Lamidi Apapa
Can a leopard change its own spots?
Re: Strike: This Will Send Clear Message – Shehu Sani Backs NLC, TUC by kelly72: 8:02am On Nov 10, 2023
Obiedun:
NLC should go to imo and do her strike there. No be me slap ajaero.

They slapped him on your behalf
So you'll pay for it
Remember, they represent you
So you're responsible for their crimes
Next time learn to elect good people
Re: Strike: This Will Send Clear Message – Shehu Sani Backs NLC, TUC by kelly72: 8:04am On Nov 10, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Thank God next week Wednesday no far again

You will see the strike will fail woefully

Nigerian Economy won't be on lockdown because Ajaero got flogged for involving himself in partisan politics.

Anybody who goes on an illegal strike won't get paid.

The strike might be successful in the south east sha

Tribalism kills its victim
It first makes them so blind with ignorance
Seek help fast
Re: Strike: This Will Send Clear Message – Shehu Sani Backs NLC, TUC by killsmith(f): 8:04am On Nov 10, 2023
Passionate1:

I applaud their decision . .man shall not live by bread alone. . You must learn to sacrifice. .if you are not willing to sacrifice for your dream, then your dream will become the sacrifice.
My oga. You dey reach this side?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army’s Show Of Force: A Smokescreen For Election Rigging For The APC - PDP / Foreign Medical Trips For Public Office Holders - The Guardian / 62nd Independence Day Address By President Buhari (Full Text)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.