Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable (53781 Views)

World's Most Beautiful 800-Year-Old Tree In South Korea (Pictures) / Snake Seen Trying To Mate With Garden Hose After Mistaking It For Another Snake / Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by 7arrows: 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2023
Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by joseph1832(m): 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2023
Very soon, this one go turn to Matrix.
Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by HopeSpencer: 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ondoterrorist:
Helinues is gone?

It was aboki99. The robot crushed his bones thinking it was biscuit.
Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by tishbite42: 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2023
UptownVibes:
Okay.. They will be shouting artificial intelligence up and down.. The day those things will rebel against the producers en,it won't be funny cheesy.. I have actually watched a movie like that,I kinda forgot the tittle..

Rip to the carton of vegetable,as suspected by the robot.

If it was in my country,they will say "its village people"
You're funny sha
Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by MrColdsweat: 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2023
wittywriter:
Robots lack patience or cognitive status...they are programmed.

Wittyness.
Reinforcement machine learning says hello!
Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by CHAQUR: 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2023
AI = Artificial intelligence turns artificial insurgency. Job hazard, no litigation... Who is to be sued...?
Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by osuofia2(m): 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2023
SETHARTHUR:
It won't change the fact that robots *has* come to stay, just like mobile phone it will keep developing. We all rise.
*Have*
Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by Absuchat(m): 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2023
Intentional act
Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by ufotunang: 10:52pm On Nov 09, 2023
They do not want to employ more human beings to work there..
Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by factwriter(m): 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ejebleje:
This is what Elon Musk is trying to say

But they did not listen to him.
Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 09, 2023
Hmm
Bad news
Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by sterlingD(m): 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2023
The matrix loading
Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by godofuck231: 11:47pm On Nov 09, 2023
Drink root no , chop bitter kola , mba, chop akpu ejor o, see watin weak erection dkn cause now, the man don turn vegetable
Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by jojothaiv(m): 12:08am On Nov 10, 2023
Ejebleje:
Finally, man and his inventions.
Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by Felix6: 12:56am On Nov 10, 2023
No body is above mistake, rest in peace to the dead.
Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by TrainPark: 1:19am On Nov 10, 2023
Lukepeter:

Elon Musk fan boy what is Elon musk trying say?
Yimmi should be a Google fanboy
Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by pargelenis(m): 1:19am On Nov 10, 2023
Luckily, Nigeria will not have this problem for now
Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by nams77: 2:12am On Nov 10, 2023
APOPTOSIS:

U mean Humans haven't murdered anyone yet or what? Please explain better ....
Because I know that whatever sin the Robots would wanna commit in future, humans would have done worse in the past & present
The power of judgement. No human will make that mistake of thinking a man is a carton of vegetables
Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by DonroxyII: 3:30am On Nov 10, 2023
Ejebleje:
Extinctionists Vs Humanist ....

The Anti-Humanist Shall Fail!
Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by akilo1: 3:34am On Nov 10, 2023
The futurr is AI grin
Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by Horus(m): 3:50am On Nov 10, 2023
We should create Robots that detect corrupt politicians, grabs them and punish them grin
Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by NNEVERAGAINN: 3:51am On Nov 10, 2023
ExAngel007:
I, ROBOT
@ExAngel007, the men when follow you plenty oh😌
Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by Spidermon: 3:53am On Nov 10, 2023
Sektor has a fatality that fits this description.

Finish him !!!

Fatality.

Sektor wins.
Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by Horus(m): 3:58am On Nov 10, 2023
I, Robot

Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 10, 2023
Ondoterrorist:
Helinues is gone?
or freesttuffs
Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by uchwar1: 6:42am On Nov 10, 2023
UptownVibes:
Okay.. They will be shouting artificial intelligence up and down.. The day those things will rebel against the producers en,it won't be funny cheesy.. I have actually watched a movie like that,I kinda forgot the tittle..

I, ROBOT
Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by qtx(m): 6:50am On Nov 10, 2023
Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by finallybusy: 7:13am On Nov 10, 2023
Workplace accident. Nothing new.

I hate how factory and construction workers always justify their high-risk working environments by saying “a banker on his chair can spin out of control, bump his head and die.” Yes, that is a one in a billion possibility. You face life-ending scenarios at least four times daily for years on end. I would pick a cushy job if it didn’t involve so much sitting.
Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by Vipro(m): 7:46am On Nov 10, 2023
UptownVibes:

Please, can you find me the title
Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by amikeem(m): 7:57am On Nov 10, 2023
One of the advantages of AI
UptownVibes:

Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by fineberry(m): 7:59am On Nov 10, 2023
post=126881591:
See as him hold 30 pounds with no sweats.....
how did you know
Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by fineberry(m): 8:00am On Nov 10, 2023
Too much of machine nd high tech also has it bad side

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China / Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State / Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.