Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable (53782 Views)

World's Most Beautiful 800-Year-Old Tree In South Korea (Pictures) / Snake Seen Trying To Mate With Garden Hose After Mistaking It For Another Snake / Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by Thinktwicemybro: 8:09am On Nov 10, 2023
UptownVibes:
Okay.. They will be shouting artificial intelligence up and down.. The day those things will rebel against the producers en,it won't be funny cheesy.. I have actually watched a movie like that,I kinda forgot the tittle..

Rip to the carton of vegetable,as suspected by the robot.

If it was in my country,they will say "its village people"
I was expecting a dūmb comment like this.
Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by UptownVibes(m): 8:19am On Nov 10, 2023
Thinktwicemybro:

I was expecting a dūmb comment like this.
And I was equally expecting a *dim* *wit* like you to mention me grin.. Now that I have given you the attention that you crave,what else do you want me to do for you?
Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by Bimpe29: 8:24am On Nov 10, 2023
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun!

What a pathetic occurrence!
Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by Expanse2020(m): 8:36am On Nov 10, 2023
The worst is still coming when they finally dominate against human.....
Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by Exceed15: 8:47am On Nov 10, 2023
Human resources cannot be put away totally.
Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by FarmTech(m): 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2023
SavageResponse:
There is a flaw in the design of the robot.

Ideally all robots and machinery used in the manufacturing process should have an automatic kill switch which cuts off power to the robot once it's pressed
A voice command would be better in addition
Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by Sammy5413(m): 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2023
That Robot should be arrested, tried and jailed.
It should be placed in a dungeon without food or water😂
Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by rafcrown(m): 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2023
SEND THE ROBOT TO SAMBISA FOREST.
Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by tjdaddy(m): 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2023
Machines don't really kill... people kill people....it's possible someone tampered with the machine....
Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by tejpot(m): 11:41pm On Nov 10, 2023
VULCAN:
It should have been you.

So that someone will say these words to your family

No vex, it doesn't still disprove my point. And I don't do dangerous repetitive tasks.
Re: South Korea: Robot Kills Factory Worker After Mistaking Him For Box Of Vegetable by Fighttillvictory: 10:01am On Nov 11, 2023
It is the MATRIX i just hope we find the ONE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China / Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State / Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.